PDA

View Full Version : I want to sell my Milan calendar


Nona
07-01-2005, 07:52
Hi everybody,

I want to sell my Milan calendar and donate the money to the tsunami victoms.

It's a 1999 calendar, made for the 100th AC Milan anniversary, with a lot of pictures of former and current Milan players and a lot of information, also about the club.

Anyone interested ?
Just make me an offer...I want to start with 20 dollar or 25 Euro

Anyone else who has something to sell or has another idea to collect money ?

I'm sure we all want to help!!!

Debs
07-01-2005, 13:16
Seriously, eBay is probably a faster way to sell it. Just a thought, I use that alot for my rock en espanol collecting.

iregk
07-01-2005, 13:54
$20 or €25!!!! Considering you get $1.33 for every €1 should that not be the other way around?

Nona
07-01-2005, 14:37
$20 or €25!!!! Considering you get $1.33 for every €1 should that not be the other way around?


Hahaha. you're right ! My mistake !

Nadir
07-01-2005, 14:59
why would anyone want to buy a 1999 calendar? don't you think it would be a good idea to sell something more worthwhile so that people would be willing to buy it other than outdated calendar? :)

that being said, i commend you for your desire to contribute to the relief effort.

ACMILAN1983
07-01-2005, 17:38
why would anyone want to buy a 1999 calendar? don't you think it would be a good idea to sell something more worthwhile so that people would be willing to buy it other than outdated calendar? :)

that being said, i commend you for your desire to contribute to the relief effort.

its from the centinery (sp?) year and made for that, so it is possible a few Milan fans will want it for memorabilia