PDA

View Full Version : Can i watch Man Utd-Milan game in Cancun?


hitmannq8
11-01-2005, 21:00
Does anyone know if they are gonna broadcast that game? Because in spring I might be going to Cancun, and I think I might cancel that, because watching us raping Man Utd will give me much more pleasure than 100 trips to Cancun!

I really need to know, will they broadcast the game?

Giovanni
12-01-2005, 04:19
I think I might cancel that, because watching us raping Man Utd will give me much more pleasure than 100 trips to Cancun!

:rotfl:

:clap: man, you rock, that's "mentalità Ultras " :firedev: :dcool:

:dielaugh:

Mufasa
12-01-2005, 12:42
If you mean Cancun Mexico, you could see the match live by ESPN Latinamerica.

ESPN broadcast all the Champions League Games, here in Latinamerica, i live 400 kms near to cancun son dont worry

Giovanni
12-01-2005, 15:10
Does anyone know if they are gonna broadcast that game? Because in spring I might be going to Cancun, and I think I might cancel that, because watching us raping Man Utd will give me much more pleasure than 100 trips to Cancun!

I really need to know, will they broadcast the game?
the more i read this topic the more i laugh my ass off.. :D
Going to cancun it's awesome but renouncing for the man utd matches is Ultras stuff.. :clap:

this is one of the best post quotes in the last months! :proud:
Hitmann you enter directly in the list of buddies :p283:

hitmannq8
12-01-2005, 16:24
haha thanks giovanni :)

Mufasa, do u know where in Cancun can i find a place that broadcasts the game?

Mufasa
25-01-2005, 17:00
haha thanks giovanni :)

Mufasa, do u know where in Cancun can i find a place that broadcasts the game?



Every bar and ever hotel have cable service, so you can watch the game everywhere.

only ask fot the espn channel that day! :cool:

hitmannq8
27-01-2005, 11:45
hmm too risky - i found out that the derby is gonna be in my spring break as well! :S

lana
03-02-2005, 15:59
I hope we play Dhorasso for this game, manure don't like playing against players with dribbling abilities.

Haroon
03-02-2005, 19:28
It's Utd. The game will be shown sure shot on most networks. As Real Merda is playing the day before so the director(s) of the broadcast won't be scratching their butt and deciding who to get their panties wet over - Real Merda or Manure? :dstup:

MilanAMA
12-02-2005, 05:06
What channels cover Serie A AND/OR Champions league in the east coast of the states? Please let me know I have to watch Milan play or my week is real BAD. Thanks

Warro Bantan
12-02-2005, 10:54
What channels cover Serie A AND/OR Champions league in the east coast of the states? Please let me know I have to watch Milan play or my week is real BAD. Thanks

My friend, when I lived in NYC, I had to depend on RAI to see a delayed Serie A match, and hope that for UCL matches, that ESPN or ESPN2 would carry a game or two. For the UCL therefore, I would check ESPN's listings, they usually carry at least one game per match day.

Now, with the new digital service in Italy, I dont think RAI carries any Serie A games...but I may be wrong.

Your best bet is to get Direct TV, which has GOL TV, a channel that shows Serie A and La Liga matches, live and delayed.

Hope this helps.