PDA

View Full Version : My desktop with the Inter trashcan


Nadir
12-01-2005, 13:11
I've had this trashcan for a while but i thought i would show it to you guys :)
http://img98.exs.cx/img98/4233/desktopintertrash9ok.jpg

Check out what i circled on top. My trash can is called "Inter" :D

San Siro
12-01-2005, 20:44
Beatiful!!!:thmbup::D

With your permission, I'll do the same to my trash on my desktop!!!:D

Cheers.;)

cuore
12-01-2005, 21:42
I was expecting something 100x cooler....however I beleive I'll do the same.

Nadir
13-01-2005, 12:04
imitation is the best form of flattery. something 100x cooler is to get an icon for the trashcan that looks disgusting and call it "inter" haha. :D

Nadir
13-01-2005, 12:28
Ok how is this for somethign 100x cooler? :D I made it this afternoon. Hope you enjoy it. It's now my new avatar.

http://img3.exs.cx/img3/4062/intertrash5ny.jpg

iregk
13-01-2005, 13:55
You must have something rather embarrassing running considering you blurred out your entire task bar!!!

Nadir
13-01-2005, 21:05
more like work running that is not meant for the world to see. :P please don't project your embarassing usage of the computer upon others iregk. would appreciate it if you wouldn't jump to conclusions that hastily.

iregk
02-03-2005, 14:23
just noticed this now, obviously nadir you can't take joke!!!!

mk18
02-03-2005, 17:16
just ignore it you two... before it egnites

:)


(hows that henrik??) :D

iregk
02-03-2005, 17:28
mk i agree, im not trying to ignite anything and would rather it be left here. I was just joking and having a laugh and didn't expect to get such a serious reply. that was all altough I must say the inter crest in the trash can: now thats cool!!!

iregk
02-03-2005, 17:30
actually mk while your here, what possesed you to use that as your avatar? and i also notice that philly chris has ripped you off....