PDA

View Full Version : JUicy Lucyxxxx


juicylucy
17-01-2005, 08:30
:djn: Come on every1 get back to me :D

Giovanni
17-01-2005, 08:32
I am very pretty and do modelling and acting over here in england.
I want to put a picture here but not sure how to do it. :hug:


WELCOME
i see your very modest as well :D :rotfl:
If you want to send me your pics i can upload them for you in the pictures thread.. think the guys won't complain :devil:

Cheers ;)

ps. keep your related introduction things just in this thread

Haroon
17-01-2005, 09:29
Thumbs up for the nickname! :cool: :ilol:

Welcome to MM. :)

Henrik
17-01-2005, 09:34
For some odd reason I have a feeling that we may be dealing with 13 year old boy...:rolleyes:

Giovanni
17-01-2005, 09:42
For some odd reason I have a feeling that we may be dealing with 13 year old boy...:rolleyes:
what's wrong?

Henrik
17-01-2005, 09:50
what's wrong?
You are hoping for a good picture, aren't you ;)

Giovanni
17-01-2005, 10:34
You are hoping for a good picture, aren't you ;)
I already got it, mate. :sun:

Btw it's all a joke, just to spice up the MM boards :bright:

Henrik
17-01-2005, 11:43
I already got it, mate. :sun:

Btw it's all a joke, just to spice up the MM boards :bright:
It feels good not to fall for all your pranks Gio
:googly: ;)

Lombardia
17-01-2005, 12:01
It feels good not to fall for all your pranks Gio
:googly: ;)
so juicy lucy doesn't exist??

Giovanni
17-01-2005, 12:07
what the hell is going on?

Lombardia
17-01-2005, 12:08
i don't know!

Giovanni
17-01-2005, 12:14
i meant "it's a joke" in the way that i like to joke with female new comers, not that juicy doesn't exist :haha:

Lombardia
17-01-2005, 12:17
i meant "it's a joke" in the way that i like to joke with female new comers, not that juicy doesn't exist :haha:

ohhhh so your just being :rr29: :de3: :kiss2: :heart:as normal then?

Giovanni
17-01-2005, 12:22
ohhhh so your just being :rr29: :de3: :kiss2: :heart:as normal then?
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:D

come on, now a warm welcome in england is a proposal? guys, you are at primary school :haha:

Susi
17-01-2005, 12:29
So Gio, if you already got the picture, why you have not post it at the MM-Memberthread as you said you would do? Hey it's at leat since over 1 hour in your hands :D :rotfl:

:grinser: :haha:

Ah, I guess Lombardia and Henrik are right with their Opinion ;) ;)

Giovanni
17-01-2005, 12:36
So Gio, if you already got the picture, why you have not post it at the MM-Memberthread as you said you would do? Hey it's at leat since over 1 hour in your hands :D :rotfl:

:grinser: :haha:

Ah, I guess Lombardia and Henrik are right with their Opinion ;) ;)

because i've been busy :lala: :bri:

Henrik
17-01-2005, 13:04
so juicy lucy doesn't exist??
time will tell :kap: In the mean time I trust that Gio will court our mistery babe ;)

Franco6
17-01-2005, 14:03
MMMMMMMMMMMM

A new female member, that's why all these posts already :tong:

WELCOME TO MM LUCY, YOU ALREADY HAD A WARM WELCOME HERE :wave:

Reza
17-01-2005, 14:09
Welcome to MM
Looks like we have another big welcome thread :D

Sandra
17-01-2005, 16:56
beh non so... una alla quale piace del piero e poi maldini.... eh non lo so......

cmq benvenuta

Angel_Cic
17-01-2005, 17:29
lmao...this has got to be a joke.

if it's not...well...interesting nick! :D

Giovanni
18-01-2005, 15:16
I'm almost sure to know who's behind this joke

almilan
18-01-2005, 15:22
Welcome Juicy Lucy

kris
01-02-2005, 05:05
I'm almost sure to know who's behind this joke

Maybe Innavoig? :D

Stezagud
01-02-2005, 12:12
deriuqer edoc retted :D

Reza
01-02-2005, 12:16
deriuqer edoc retted :D

retteb? :tong: :D

Angel_Cic
01-02-2005, 16:14
yhw era ew gniklat ekil siht? :confused:

Christopher
04-02-2005, 14:36
haey yhw era ew gniklat ekil siht yna nosaer ?

ps this code is not very good

Franco6
04-02-2005, 14:39
Cannot understand :rollani: :rollani:

Maltese Charlie
05-02-2005, 03:45
Cannot understand :rollani: :rollani:


Franco6

Aqra l-kelma minn wara. :cheers:

Franco6
05-02-2005, 04:16
yhw era ew gniklat ekil siht? :confused:

Grazzi Charlie, :D


I thought words like those above where 'balklan language' :v46: :guw:

:ilol: :ilol: :ilol: