PDA

View Full Version : Friendly: Milan v Cervia (all comments)


Giovanni
20-01-2005, 08:02
In 15 minutes this match will start and it's a benefit game for the victims of Indian Ocean.

Cervia is a small team of guys who're taking part of a reality show on football, and whose trainings and matches are shot on tv daily. It's a project called CAMPIONI and Piersilvio Berlusconi has hugely wanted it and promoted as well.

It's nice that sometimes these guys get the gift to train with big teams and Milan especially (cause we all know the links between Mediaset tvs and Milan through Berlusconi's Fininvest) and i get some trainings at Milanello despite not having Milan Channel :star:

Lombardia
20-01-2005, 08:19
are there any italian channels that are showing it gio? italia uno perhaps?

Giovanni
20-01-2005, 08:29
Yes , Italia Uno

Giovanni
20-01-2005, 08:30
Ah, i forgot to say that Maradona Jr. Plays with Cervia for this season, and despite not being like his father he's such a talented player.

Maybe he will make it to Serie A soon.

Lombardia
20-01-2005, 08:31
yeah i'm watching it, should be great fun

edit: its a shame maradon jnr isn't playing thou

Giovanni
20-01-2005, 08:47
he's very talented.
i think he played for genoa but mediaset made an offer he couldn't refuse

Gipson
20-01-2005, 11:26
HT: Milan lead 2:1!
Final: 5-2 to MILAN
Tomasson, Serginho, Sheva X2 and Brocchi

I-Abbiati; Cafu, Coloccini, Costacurta, Pancaro; Brocchi, Ambrosini, Seedorf; Rui Costa, Serginho, Tomasson.

II-Dida; Pancaro, Nesta, Coloccini, Esajas; Brocchi, Ambrosini (Gattuso), Dhorasoo; Kaká, Serginho, Shevchenko.

Warro Bantan
20-01-2005, 13:49
Gio,

How was Rui´s performance? I hope he shone in this match, as I would really like for him to get the nod when we face Livorno.

CuoreRossoNero
20-01-2005, 14:05
Gio,

How was Rui´s performance? I hope he shone in this match, as I would really like for him to get the nod when we face Livorno.


Only by replacing Pirlo (which I'm pertty sure will be Ambrosini). Definitely not in the place of Kaka. He is playing his best soccer right now