PDA

View Full Version : Milan V Man Utd Tickets For Sale


wils6000
20-01-2005, 08:57
Hi everyone - i have two tickets for the Milan- Man Utd game at San Siro. I am season ticket holder and so will collect my tickets on February 6th at the Lazio game.

I unfortunately now cannot go ( gutted !!!!!) and so will want to sell the two tickets i will be getting. I will return on February 8th and so have tickets in hand from that date.

I have set up this thread ( with permission from the site administrator) so that any interested people can contact me with questions and any offers for these two tickets. I will then have plenty of time to reply.

The two tickets are centre circle - third tier - but front row and so as good as 2nd tier seats. The view is the same as that on TV - so very good.

I will want to sell these to AC Milan fans.

thanks

Giovanni
20-01-2005, 09:25
I 've been in that place earlier and the view is pretty good despite the third tier

is it orange tier or red?

wils6000
20-01-2005, 09:31
it is red tier- but front row-

i have been in orange 2nd - in corner and i think view from the third tier centre was far better - see all pitch and great perspective of whats happening on whole pitch.

Giovanni
20-01-2005, 10:22
it's true, you see all the movements of the team as a whole and esp the offside and the forward movements..i appreciated better the amazing work sheva does in the whole field

iregk
24-01-2005, 16:14
wils, how much you looking for for them? feel free to send a private message to me. im trying to organise flights so if i get those then tickets would come in handy :)