PDA

View Full Version : Messina - AC Milan (post-game comments)


Goirre
02-02-2005, 17:00
We win 4-1 and things are back to normal :firedev:

once again we are five points behind Juve and things look better now :cool:

Two goals by Hernan and two by JDT, I think Kaka assisted two of those goals and overall I think everyone played a great match...forza ragazzi!!!

comments??


.....bring on Lazio!!!! :firedev:


:firedev: :star: !!!FORZA MILAN!!! :star: :firedev:

Hitman
02-02-2005, 17:02
Great win for us.... we needed this to gain confidence again. Also, great to see Jon score 2 goals... Now where are those who say he is not Milan material???

Gipson
02-02-2005, 17:07
Milan is back :angf:
We are on the track to Scudetto again...football is a crazy thing!!!
Thank You Milan and Sampdoria :hug:
Foza MILAN!!!

hitmannq8
02-02-2005, 17:07
how were JDT's goals?

let's not get too excited..juve did drop points, but we still need to work hard! 5 points isnt too little, we need them to lose one more game! who are they playing next?

we're playing Lazio at San Siro.. Lazio are playing terrible at the moment, we should win by a 2-goal margin

HOVO
02-02-2005, 17:09
ACMILAN1983 i'm not complaining, really really no, i just cant remember when did ancelotti make such substitutions like bringing defensores in the last minutes of the game instead of attacking players! i think the last time it was last season!
i'm just happy!

hitmannq8
02-02-2005, 17:13
ACMILAN1983 i'm not complaining, really really no, i just cant remember when did ancelotti make such substitutions like bringing defensores in the last minutes of the game instead of attacking players! i think the last time it was last season!
i'm just happy!


Milan 1-0 Barcelona

Gipson
02-02-2005, 17:14
Next match:
Milan - Lazio and Reggina - Milan
Palermo - Juventus and Juventus - Udinese
Juve will get 2-3 points we will win X2 so...Scudetto race is open again!!!
:3band: :3band: :3band:

Dil dil
02-02-2005, 17:17
we deserve this win and I'm so glad we won 4-1 to be honest
I felt scard about this game since sheva is injurd . the best think
is Sampdoria won over juve so now we are 5 point behind juve
and we need to work hard to win all games and juve to drop some point
but the main thing to asure scudetto is to win over juve when we play them



Froza Milan
:3band:

Christopher
02-02-2005, 17:18
I am glad to hear that it seems they are showing signs of returning to form! I was quite worried as I am sure a lot of others were after the past two showings. Lets home they take this momentum and run with it . . . As always Glad to see Juve lost . . . they are not flawless . . . what are they chances they drop another match in the near future?

ac_milan_foreva
02-02-2005, 17:27
see JD Tomasson and crespo could score :D

GrymMannen
02-02-2005, 17:56
Juventus, does it hurt to get beaten by a girl? Ask Diana! :grinser:

Haroon
02-02-2005, 17:56
This is what the real Milan is!!! 4 goals away from home. Now we are in business. This is our first convincing away performance of the season that is reflected by the goals as well.

Franco6
02-02-2005, 18:15
Finally............... i can smile.

Very happy with the win euphoric about juve's loss. Seedorf played very well today, he learnt a lesson after spending 2 games on the bench. maybe the same should be done to kaka.

Xudong
02-02-2005, 18:15
Damn :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :sagrin: :sagrin: :sagrin: :sagrin: :sagrin: :sagrin:
sorry, i just keep my mouth closed (who isn't all smiles? tell me.)

Warro Bantan
02-02-2005, 18:17
An excellent win, combined with excellent results in Turin, has left me as happy as I have even bin (been, but I´m a poet and didnt even know it!) :haha:

YES! Victory at last! And how emphatic? A missed penalty would have made it even more of a dominating result, but for a change, this resounding display by Milan has undoubtedly increased the players confidence, especially the forwards, whom I confess to being extremely critical of recently! :sagrin:

I will be the first to admit that I may look abashed :dconf: due to JDT scoring, and a brace to boot! I wont dispute any "I told you so´s", as I camly munch on my words to the effect that "he is not Milan quality"...when he scores 10plus goals in a season in Italy, then he will be regarded by me as Milan quality.

Nothing will detract from our winning a game, while Juve loses...and even if Rui didnt start today, or even feature as a sub, I do not dare to second guess Carlo, as the results speak for themselves...as they always should.


Thanks for the win guys! Thanks Carlo for whatever you did, and thanks Crespo and JDT, for putting away the chances you got! (Oh, and thanks Samp!!! :nasty: ) :delol:

Laudrup
02-02-2005, 18:19
This is what the real Milan is!!! 4 goals away from home.

Looks like they did pay attention to your many words about Milan's away form after all :mex:

Haroon
02-02-2005, 20:06
Looks like they did pay attention to your many words about Milan's away form after all :mex:

It's re-assuring that they listen. :proud:

ac_milan_foreva
02-02-2005, 20:24
Juventus, does it hurt to get beaten by a girl? Ask Diana! :grinser:

dont u be making fun of diana now.

meazza
02-02-2005, 20:34
pretty terrible. Whilst my Milan have been a little off colour in the last 2 games it's not why we're behind. Juventus have been simply stunning all season and frighteningly consistent, that 8 point gap seems to me pretty impossible to close now, Juventus have the title to lose. It's sad but I'm still optimistic we can win the CL and any other year I would hold a hope for the scudetto, but with the way Juve are playing I can see them dropping about 8-10 points max in the remaining season whereas we'll certainly not go the rest of the season without losing points. IF if they lose next week and we can immediatly put ourselves back to 5 points maybe there's a hope. To me that's been our problem, we closed the gap twice and lost it the very next week, there was no consistency in our pressure on them, so if they commit the same error there is a chance.

Forza Milan.
and maybe being a bit more agressive in the transfer market next season.

hahaha I got my wish. thank goodness this takes alot of pressure off us, Juve are still comfortable but they know we're there now.

Nadir
02-02-2005, 20:52
F>>>> Yah!!! Forza Samp!

BaggioForever
02-02-2005, 21:04
just the players we want to see them score, this season is getting more unpredictable as it is getting exciting!!~

Forza Crespo n Tomasson!!!!


PS: crisis? what crisis? someone remove that thread please? :D

ARIO
03-02-2005, 00:16
Great..Great Milan....
chose not to browse soccer websites after the Bologna lost....

But now....

We're back on track.....Thank u Jon!! :cheers:

PirloDaBest
03-02-2005, 04:47
Man, I dont know what to say. I am so happy with the way things went yesterday. It could not have gone better. We win 4-1 and Juve lose 1-0 (the result they have won by the most this season). Its a shame Pirlo missed the penalty, sometimes he does silly things instead of just being simple about it. I cannot believe JDT scored twice. I am the first to admit that I have criticised him a lot this season (and probably will do so once again in a few weeks time) but yesterday he did good. Everyone did. It was a great performance and we showed true champion qualities and great spirit.

Now we can relax a little... not too much though!!!


:beach:

almilan
03-02-2005, 06:11
its a great pyschological boost

ACMILAN1983
05-02-2005, 16:26
Great result and good performance. We've dealt with some of our problems as I mentioned during the match.

The defence needs to become more solid, which to be honest, is a big cause for concern to me.

Anyway, we must use this match to build on!

FORZA JDT!!
FORZA CRESPO!!
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!