PDA

View Full Version : hi guys


freddydaddy7
05-02-2005, 08:58
i am new down here been here for while but on different use freddydaddy something.

I am Farid Salim From Oman thats in middle east alot of Milanista Fans down here most of them now here all excited with this season knwoin were down by 5 but things are going good.

See u all later and have fun

rae
05-02-2005, 09:06
Welcome to :de3: INFERNO :de3:

enjoy yer stay

almilan
05-02-2005, 10:33
welcome to MM

Franco6
05-02-2005, 11:48
welcome mate !!!

ACMILAN1983
05-02-2005, 14:09
welcome :)

Henrik
05-02-2005, 14:15
Oman, that's exotic. Welcome onboard my friend. I look forward to reading your posts :)

derekhski
05-02-2005, 23:13
Greetings and welcome, Forza Milan

Rapierist
06-02-2005, 03:26
Welcome freddydaddy7.
I have been to Muscat, but I think most people there like watching Brazil.

rae
07-02-2005, 04:04
Oman, that's exotic. Welcome onboard my friend. I look forward to reading your posts :)
For me Bim is much more exotic :eekani: :sun: ;)

MIRZA
07-02-2005, 15:59
Welcome to MM!!!!!