PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, AC Milan Forums


Laudrup
07-02-2005, 06:50
"We at AC Milan Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!"

:whie: Yep, 25 today, and since know one else opened this thread I thought, what the heck, I'll be modest and do it myself :D

Anyway, I won't come back home before late night but feel free to leave a message for the old man! :sagrin:

P.S. The sun is shining, you know what that means :bright:

Debs
07-02-2005, 08:32
Have a good one! :w186:

ariel
07-02-2005, 08:54
:dielaugh:

I mean, honestly how could we forget about your birthday!!!!
Happy birthday and all the best Laudrup!!!:)

Henrik
07-02-2005, 09:13
Happy Birthday man, I hope this year will be your best so far :)

kris
07-02-2005, 09:26
WTF! Are you 25 years old?! I tought you where like 16, surerly someone as immature as you can't be older than that. :D But I congratulate you anyway to whatever age you really turned to this day.

Inferno
07-02-2005, 09:59
:rr30:
Laudrup is 25? who are we talking about? is this Michael or Brian? Hha? who is this? who are you? I thought the brothers supposed to be be in their 30th or 40th, isn't it? is this the junior of the family? can you play? :w200:

anyway, happy birthday man. have a good one :sexe:

ilgenio
07-02-2005, 10:04
Happy Birthday Dude! :bday: :djn: :beer:

Josh
07-02-2005, 10:15
Happy Birthday to you young man.

Take it from a 65 year old man: you live only once, enjoy your time on earth, eat, drink, be merry and do as much "nice-nice" as you can.

And enjoy football...

aim
07-02-2005, 10:48
Happpy birthday, Laudrup! :love:

triniman
07-02-2005, 11:19
WTF! Are you 25 years old?! I tought you where like 16, surerly someone as immature as you can't be older than that. :D But I congratulate you anyway to whatever age you really turned to this day.


yeah kris...sure u though he was 16...u know u like them young....u R. Kelly you .... :haha:


anyway Happy Birthday Laudrup...i was going to open the thread for you.....but then i remembered i really don't give a s#it...so why bother :hihihi:

but honestly...have a good hone my friend

Reza
07-02-2005, 11:44
Happy Birthday, have a good one and best wishes

Franco6
07-02-2005, 12:36
happy bithday

kris
07-02-2005, 12:48
yeah kris...sure u though he was 16...u know u like them young....u R. Kelly you .... :haha:


Yes, beard is a big no-no for my "baby". :D

Henrik
07-02-2005, 13:00
yeah kris...sure u though he was 16...u know u like them young....u R. Kelly you .... :haha:
Kris IS R Kelly, that's why he has to patrol the streets wearing a Darth Vader outfit, the Vice is after him :delol:

Goirre
07-02-2005, 13:04
happy b-day man, I hope the party is good ;) ...and best of luck with everything

Susi
07-02-2005, 13:54
Happy Birthday Ty!!! :bday: :bday: :1ole:

All the best wishes to you dearie :)

I am sure you had a good party tonight and enjoyed it the right way ;) :beer: :2dance: :p3129: :horny: :guw:


:djn:

almilan
07-02-2005, 14:07
have a good one

MIRZA
07-02-2005, 15:14
Happy birthday!!!!!!
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Angel_Cic
07-02-2005, 15:23
happy bday Laudrup!!!! have an amazing time tonight:)

ACMILAN1983
07-02-2005, 16:21
Happy b'day old man! :grinser:

Have one on us ;) :cheers:

Sandra
07-02-2005, 16:40
tillykkke på fødselsdagen Tyge!!
jeg ved ikke hvortfor je ved dit navn... men jeg ønsker dig en fødselsdag fuld af den danske øøøl!!!

Tillykke!
min dansk er ikke på mange fisker i disse dager.... fenden

Franco6
07-02-2005, 17:12
tillykkke på fødselsdagen Tyge!!
jeg ved ikke hvortfor je ved dit navn... men jeg ønsker dig en fødselsdag fuld af den danske øøøl!!!

Tillykke!
min dansk er ikke på mange fisker i disse dager.... fenden


:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

kris
07-02-2005, 20:20
Sandra wrote in Danish.
she wrote down the usual congratulations. :)

RIO
07-02-2005, 21:34
25? I thought for sure 35 with that hairline...nevertheless Happy Birthday and a whole bunch of O's with slashes through them, Tyge! :)

Laudrup
08-02-2005, 04:50
Thank you so much everyone! :proud: and yes, 25 indeed :p017:

See ya all!

rae
08-02-2005, 05:00
Happy birthday, pal... never thought that you are so young... [otherwise than some other juveniles :D ]

Laudrup
08-02-2005, 08:07
Wow, just the other day Dil dil addressed me as a 'she', the no-good Johan;) suggests that I'm 16 years old, Heather says 35 and rae seems to have been of the impression that I was in my 50's :1old: maybe my style of posting lacks consistency :r7:

Btw. Heather, who do you feel about 25 year old guys with hairlines of 35 year old's? :angel::hopefull:

aim, will you meet me at the San Siro for the Inter clash in the end of February? ;)

Laudrup
08-02-2005, 08:13
tillykkke på fødselsdagen Tyge!!
jeg ved ikke hvortfor je ved dit navn... men jeg ønsker dig en fødselsdag fuld af den danske øøøl!!!

Tillykke!
min dansk er ikke på mange fisker i disse dager.... fenden

Dit dansk er generelt fint og letforståeligt, Sandra, men, "ikke på mange fisker", lyder nu sjovt :D

P.S. øl var der nok af :sun:

Haroon
08-02-2005, 11:16
Happy Belated Birthday Tyge! :) I hope you had a good one. :cool:

I would've posted yesterday but I was in the hospital all day for some check-ups/tests.

Laudrup
09-02-2005, 18:19
Happy Belated Birthday Tyge! :) I hope you had a good one. :cool:

I would've posted yesterday but I was in the hospital all day for some check-ups/tests.

Thanks, Haroon, I did.

Hope everything went well, mate!

Sandra
12-02-2005, 13:38
Dit dansk er generelt fint og letforståeligt, Sandra, men, "ikke på mange fisker", lyder nu sjovt :D

P.S. øl var der nok af :sun:
på mange fisker er måske islandsk!!! :D men det betyder at noget er ikke godt, dvs at du betaler det ikke for mange fisker, forstår du?? :D

jeg er meget glad for dig, man må altid har lidt øl på sin fødselsdag!!!

Hej hej, Sandra