PDA

View Full Version : Turttles(milan) will meet the Rabbits(MANUTD)


koku
08-02-2005, 12:13
They seem to be very poor performance duo to their third lost in this season and, hope they'll come here with that performance.

Of course our is on the top at the moment so it is something that makes me alive in some point One think more I have to reckon is that anyone who has doubts about us and Ruuds ability to score than just them take a look at Ruuds scoring record and Team age average despite Milan defense. It's like comparing - RABBIT vs TURTTLE!

Henrik
08-02-2005, 12:46
I read this message 3 times and have come to the conclusion that it has all the potential of becoming a classic here at MM. :D I will hence not merge it with the ManU vs Milan thead (which I did with another thread started by koku).

Keep 'em coming Koku, we love stuff like this :)

PS. Btw, are Turttles larger or smaller than turtles? Would you say that the "team average age" is higher at Milan, "despite (the) Milan defense"? Speaking of rabbits and "turttles", do you have mad cow decease? ;)

Ruffian
08-02-2005, 14:16
Speaking of rabbits and turtles, just remember who won in the end. :)

Franco6
08-02-2005, 14:50
Let this utd fan talk, in defence they have browm which makes me laugh and we have NESTA AND MALDINI, ruud will be lost between them.

Btw i'm really keen to see brown and rio dancing and running after Sheva.
Howard is a keeper that when goes out to anticipate crosses he's like hunting butterflies.

NO WORRY WE'LL KNOCK THEM OUT.

United fans think that they have the best squad in the world, in europe they suck full stop, compare their european trophies with ours, Its uncomparable.

WE WON 15 HONOURS THEY 4 OR 5, EVEN INTER DID BETTER THEM SO YOU CAN IMMAGINE WHAT TYPE OF OPPOSITION WE WILL FACE IN 2 WEEKS TIME. IMO THEY'RE JUST A NORMAL TEAM. THEY WON LUCKILY A CHAMPIONS CUP IN 1999 AND THAT'S IT.

almilan
08-02-2005, 14:52
does koku mean stupid in some crazy language where turtles are spelt turttles??

i feel sorry for you, you must be one of the slowest and most ignorant people alive. (Turttles meet the rabbits wtf?) Please go to www.iqtest.com and tell us what score you get. it will make interesting reading. ruud Van Nistletroy is a good player but paolo and sandro play against sheva in training every day and have marked the likes of Adranio and Ronaldo. they are going to lose too much sleep over ruud a player I may add who has failed to score a goal from outside the box for man utd.

PS What type of person describes his team as rabbits? Roy Keane a timid rabbit?! I think not.

Henrik
08-02-2005, 15:11
Please, for my benefit, don't get upset with Koku (he probably meant Cocu btw), encourage him to post some more. I haven't had this much fun since Jure graced us with some brillant threads :)

Who is in favour of making this thread sticky for a while? :dcool:

almilan
08-02-2005, 15:26
[QUOTE=Henrik
Who is in favour of making this thread sticky for a while? :dcool:[/QUOTE]

sure why not, the power is in your hands mod

BG1
08-02-2005, 15:27
Lol, great thread!

Btw -
Speaking of rabbits and turtles, just remember who won in the end. :)

Haroon
08-02-2005, 15:48
Classic thread indeed! :howler: :respect: :clap:

Henrik ... great job for not merging this thread. It needs to be independent! :devs:

Koku needs to give some more insight and views before I start crying a river. :(

Make it a sticky but please put it in the UEFA CL section.

Franco6
08-02-2005, 16:15
Who is in favour of making this thread sticky for a while? :dcool:

:firedev: I'm not. I do not like being insulted at home.

Maybe cause I'm a hardcore fan but I don't care.

Stezagud
08-02-2005, 16:45
One think more I have to reckon is that anyone who has doubts about us and Ruuds ability to score than just them take a look at Ruuds scoring record and Team age average despite Milan defense. It's like comparing - RABBIT vs TURTTLE!

there must be logic in there somewhere?

WE WON 15 HONOURS THEY 4 OR 5, EVEN INTER DID BETTER THEM SO YOU CAN IMMAGINE WHAT TYPE OF OPPOSITION WE WILL FACE IN 2 WEEKS TIME.

thats not much better though :nana:

This game will not be decided by Maldini's birth certificate or Utd's trophy cabinet ;)

triniman
08-02-2005, 17:26
They seem to be very poor performance duo to their third lost in this season and, hope they'll come here with that performance.

Of course our is on the top at the moment so it is something that makes me alive in some point One think more I have to reckon is that anyone who has doubts about us and Ruuds ability to score than just them take a look at Ruuds scoring record and Team age average despite Milan defense. It's like comparing - RABBIT vs TURTTLE!

do you have a cousin or brother named jure by chance ????? :hammer:

Angel_Cic
08-02-2005, 17:47
the first thing i thought when i read this thread title was "what the fu<k", but when i actually read it, i laughed. so good job :tong: thanks for brightening my day :D

ACMILAN1983
08-02-2005, 19:27
do you have a cousin or brother named jure by chance ????? :hammer:

my sentiments exactly ;) :haha:

Henrik
08-02-2005, 19:52
Maybe we can set up a Jure vs Koku thread and get the real heavy weights of quality postings to battle out who is best, the Rabbits or the Turttles :)

humanTORCH
11-02-2005, 09:58
Maybe we can set up a Jure vs Koku thread and get the real heavy weights of quality postings to battle out who is best, the Rabbits or the Turttles :)

Damn... it will be a classic :rock3:
I can feel so much hatred in them :howler:

koku
11-02-2005, 12:05
Guys probably bad news for you Nistelrooy started training good for us

koku
11-02-2005, 12:10
First I want to say that I know you're having a pressure before game but don't worry that's just a beggining!


I guess I have to explain something when I first wrote this letter I was talking metaphor, the turtle’s meant to be Milan because of their slowest game ever and of course the paste and ability to score belongs to us.

The doctor never asks you how you felt before but how do you feel now!

Franco6
11-02-2005, 12:13
You wil feel very bad in 4 weeks time, especially after recieving the definite kick on your asses at the San Siro that will knock your sh*t team full of over rated players.

ACMILAN1983
11-02-2005, 13:11
First I want to say that I know you're having a pressure before game but don't worry that's just a beggining!


I guess I have to explain something when I first wrote this letter I was talking metaphor, the turtle’s meant to be Milan because of their slowest game ever and of course the paste and ability to score belongs to us.

The doctor never asks you how you felt before but how do you feel now!


:haha: :haha: :haha:

come on man, thats pathetic, at least put some effort in thinking up the metaphors!!!

haha, and what a bad choice of animals, considering the tale of the race between the rabbit and turtle is well known throughout the world, meaning most will read your post thinking you believe Milan will win :grinser:

Seriously, this guy is reaching Jure status!!! :haha:

Henrik
11-02-2005, 13:16
First I want to say that I know you're having a pressure before game but don't worry that's just a beggining!


I guess I have to explain something when I first wrote this letter I was talking metaphor, the turtle’s meant to be Milan because of their slowest game ever and of course the paste and ability to score belongs to us.

The doctor never asks you how you felt before but how do you feel now!

Keep 'em coming Koku, that is all I can say, keep 'em coming :hihihi:

Speaking of fables, which is considered to be the dumbest animal? :u56:

derekhski
11-02-2005, 20:32
First I want to say that I know you're having a pressure before game but don't worry that's just a beggining!


I guess I have to explain something when I first wrote this letter I was talking metaphor, the turtle’s meant to be Milan because of their slowest game ever and of course the paste and ability to score belongs to us.

The doctor never asks you how you felt before but how do you feel now!

Yes, koku you are right AC Milan is having a pressure. Our athletes have concerns about flying to Manchester, with all the security nowaday, this can be quite "a pressure".
Your also right on the "paste" belongs to you or Man U. Yes, you may have all the Paste in the world, but I think that you may be getting yourselves in a sticky situation. Enjoy :zany:

rae
12-02-2005, 07:14
So now I should aquire a rabbit and a turttle, hahaha :D

:sigh:

triniman
12-02-2005, 08:23
First I want to say that I know you're having a pressure before game but don't worry that's just a beggining!


I guess I have to explain something when I first wrote this letter I was talking metaphor, the turtle’s meant to be Milan because of their slowest game ever and of course the paste and ability to score belongs to us.

The doctor never asks you how you felt before but how do you feel now!


you have definately reached the dpeths of insanity and returned my friend......like someone said...in the fable of the race between the turtle and the rabbit, the turtle won. I suggest you read the entire book before trying to make your metaphors from it........

Henrik
12-02-2005, 08:33
...in the fable of the race between the turtle and the rabbit, the turtle won.........
Yes, but not the turttle. :r7: It was however not in the race at all, as it only exists in Koku's imagination. :sagrin:

Inferno
12-02-2005, 18:58
ya habibti kuku! :fright:


:delol: :delol: :delol:

BaggioForever
12-02-2005, 23:13
jure , koku ...how about shevkaka aka shev1234? do they belong to the same legue? :beer: :D

humanTORCH
13-02-2005, 08:38
First I want to say that I know you're having a pressure before game but don't worry that's just a beggining!


I guess I have to explain something when I first wrote this letter I was talking metaphor, the turtle’s meant to be Milan because of their slowest game ever and of course the paste and ability to score belongs to us.

The doctor never asks you how you felt before but how do you feel now!

i think u need to see the doctor....and the doc might give some paste for your prescription.

Milan playing the slowest game ever?????! :beer: :r11:

heidi azalea
13-02-2005, 11:19
:devs: :dcool: :devf:
:dstup: :rone:
This crazy stargazer has decided to return to MM just becuz of this thread !!!
:sagrin: :sagrin: :sagrin: :sagrin:
I'm agree with Triniman, the starter of this thread remind me much to Jure...
Kudos to Koku ! Keep all laughters up !!! :wave:
:delol: :delol: :delol:

Billy_Montreal
13-02-2005, 11:36
They seem to be very poor performance duo to their third lost in this season and, hope they'll come here with that performance.

Of course our is on the top at the moment so it is something that makes me alive in some point One think more I have to reckon is that anyone who has doubts about us and Ruuds ability to score than just them take a look at Ruuds scoring record and Team age average despite Milan defense. It's like comparing - RABBIT vs TURTTLE!

KOKU: You haves somes points. Ruuds not compareds to score guys like Sheva and Kaka rights? They make them look like Fox and bunch-o-grapes. Oh well hope we come to Man Ure and are ables to beat that defense that England is renounds for like Rio Ferdinands because we knows he is a top class defenses. And of caurse we alls knows that Rooney will have an easy times against the OLD MENS Nesta. GO TURTTTTTTTLES GO

Henrik
13-02-2005, 12:46
KOKU: You haves somes points. Ruuds not compareds to score guys like Sheva and Kaka rights? They make them look like Fox and bunch-o-grapes. Oh well hope we come to Man Ure and are ables to beat that defense that England is renounds for like Rio Ferdinands because we knows he is a top class defenses. And of caurse we alls knows that Rooney will have an easy times against the OLD MENS Nesta. GO TURTTTTTTTLES GO
In did! Letts now forgot the ManUnajted midfield. Players like Keen and Gaggs eat turttles and breakfast.

Angel_Cic
13-02-2005, 13:46
i think turttles* are cute :angel:

FORZA TURRLESSSSS

Stezagud
13-02-2005, 15:12
In did! Letts now forgot the ManUnajted midfield. Players like Keen and Gaggs eat turttles and breakfast.

Not if Rooney gets to the fridge before them ;)

Inferno
13-02-2005, 18:25
jure , koku ...how about shevkaka aka shev1234? do they belong to the same legue? :beer: :D
NO! :devf:
Our turkish brother is f*ck!n cool/hardcore TIFOSO MILAN!!! :p017: :firedev: :p017: :firedev: :p017:

ac_milan_foreva
13-02-2005, 18:45
what bad grammar...

Henrik
13-02-2005, 19:20
Not if Rooney gets to the fridge before them ;)
Wow, amazing, you actually managed a coherent response to that freak show of a sentence ;)

On Rooney, somehow I think he would prefer fish & chips over turtles :w155:

ac_milan_foreva
13-02-2005, 20:08
Koku (im shocked u spelled his name right) im gonna try talking to u in ur language. here it goes

We here would lick u ti cum back to visit as after the milan win over mangangster who fly with united. we is going to will congrastulates (i know u have a hard time with that word so ill break it down u- con-gra-tu-late)on our win. we is going to laugh at ur dumbie. We dont want u to pussie ur pants when we play is u. we is the will be sometimes for us are me is a milan reporter. we is the winnars

ac_milan_foreva
13-02-2005, 20:13
and koku english is ur native langauge. is it not?

BaggioForever
13-02-2005, 23:02
"koku!", "koku!"~ sounds like the tweety bird from my clock! :D

milan-mad
14-02-2005, 05:44
What a classic this Koku is?????

Seriously though, this Man Utd clash is going to be a very hard encounter!
There aggresion is a big factor in there recent run of victories and i only hope it doesn't put us off our game.

otherwise with our superior skill and team work we will surely progress to the quarters!!!

paulfin
14-02-2005, 06:16
Our Lads Did'nt Play Very Well Yesterday,but Still Won Comfortably.so Beware Milan You Know What You're Up Against.you'll Need An Awful Lot Of Luck To Beat United.by The Way Koku You're Cuckoo And Need To See A Head Doctor. :dielaugh: THE FIRES OF MILAN HOLD NO FEARS FOR THE RED DEVILS. :devf: :devf: :devf: :devf: :devf:

Lombardia
14-02-2005, 06:23
Wow, amazing, you actually managed a coherent response to that freak show of a sentence ;)

On Rooney, somehow I think he would prefer fish & chips over turtles :w155:

really i thought he prefered the more mature woman ;)

paulfin
14-02-2005, 07:03
can any of you sensible milanos direct me and my friends to an english or irish theme pub in milan when we arrive on 7th of march, so we can have a nice quiet drink? :firedev: :firedev: :firedev: :firedev: :firedev:

Henrik
14-02-2005, 08:10
really i thought he prefered the more mature woman ;)

:hihihi: Maybe Milan should have Dame Edna on the bench, just to distract young Rooney :D

rae
14-02-2005, 09:49
:hihihi: Maybe Milan should have Dame Edna on the bench, just to distract young Rooney :D
Football is his only love, football football and only football :de3: :mex: :tong:

heidi azalea
14-02-2005, 10:57
What a classic this Koku is?????

Seriously though, this Man Utd clash is going to be a very hard encounter!
There aggresion is a big factor in there recent run of victories and i only hope it doesn't put us off our game.

otherwise with our superior skill and team work we will surely progress to the quarters!!!


Wow, a really postive post among all posts i read abt Milan-ManU coming encounter.
Kudos, mate !
Remember what happened between Milan and Ajax in 2002...???
:rone:
Paulfin : welcome to the INFERNO and Fossa Dei Leoni !!
"Our Lads Did'nt Play Very Well Yesterday,but Still Won Comfortably.so Beware Milan You Know What You're Up Against.you'll Need An Awful Lot Of Luck To Beat United.by The Way Koku You're Cuckoo And Need To See A Head Doctor. THE FIRES OF MILAN HOLD NO FEARS FOR THE RED DEVILS.
"
:ilol: why are you been here ??? Your words not much different with Inter fans.

paulfin
15-02-2005, 05:44
Wow, a really postive post among all posts i read abt Milan-ManU coming encounter.
Kudos, mate !
Remember what happened between Milan and Ajax in 2002...???
:rone:
Paulfin : welcome to the INFERNO and Fossa Dei Leoni !!
"Our Lads Did'nt Play Very Well Yesterday,but Still Won Comfortably.so Beware Milan You Know What You're Up Against.you'll Need An Awful Lot Of Luck To Beat United.by The Way Koku You're Cuckoo And Need To See A Head Doctor. THE FIRES OF MILAN HOLD NO FEARS FOR THE RED DEVILS.
"
:ilol: why are you been here ??? Your words not much different with Inter fans.
thank you for your welcome heidi i am here because we play milan in 10 days time when we k.o. milan i'll move to our next opponents site :delol: :delol: :delol: :delol:

Inferno
15-02-2005, 05:58
oh God, save us from the rabbits! :nervous:

:ilol:

triniman
15-02-2005, 20:11
thank you for your welcome heidi i am here because we play milan in 10 days time when we k.o. milan i'll move to our next opponents site :delol: :delol: :delol: :delol:

guess you will not be joinging any other sites for the rest of the year then... :) :guw: :rone: :rone: :rone: :rone:

Angel_Cic
15-02-2005, 20:27
paulfin, it looks like you brought your whole fanclub of rabbits with you. at least get them to say something close to intelligent. ;)

Inferno
15-02-2005, 20:49
guess you will not be joinging any other sites for the rest of the year then... :) :guw: :rone: :rone: :rone: :rone:
Ha ha ha... my thoughts exactly :delol:

you know, if u read it again you come to think that there's even a bigger insult coming from paulfin.. "in 10 days", meaning he actually believe they will end it in the "theatre"?? :rotfl: (plus why 10?:D)

who do they think they dealing with?? :D:D:D

crappy fake devils don't know what Hell is all about.... rest assured, you'll get a special lesson... reserved just for you.

BaggioForever
15-02-2005, 23:57
Our Lads Did'nt Play Very Well Yesterday,but Still Won Comfortably.so Beware Milan You Know What You're Up Against.you'll Need An Awful Lot Of Luck To Beat United.by The Way Koku You're Cuckoo And Need To See A Head Doctor. :dielaugh: THE FIRES OF MILAN HOLD NO FEARS FOR THE RED DEVILS. :devf: :devf: :devf: :devf: :devf:


We didnt play well against Reggina and still managed to win too. So i guess Man U need the same amount of luck as we do when we face off. :haha: Just pray that Mr Brown dont' while clearing a ball in his own box, sliced it behind his own net~!! :delol:

Wobbly
16-02-2005, 05:49
I have a question for you......

How come they allow Maldini to bring his wheelchair on the pitch....Give the guy a break, he must be at least 208

:p283:

Henrik
16-02-2005, 06:13
I have a question for you......

How come they allow Maldini to bring his wheelchair on the pitch....Give the guy a break, he must be at least 208

:p283:
It is like David's and his glasses, Maldini needs the wheelchair for medical reasons :rolleyes:

208? If you are referring to the number of CL games he has played you are probably on target ;)

Wobbly
16-02-2005, 06:17
It is like David's and his glasses, Maldini needs the wheelchair for medical reasons :rolleyes:

208? If you are referring to the number of CL games he has played you are probably on target ;)


Thats what we like....Fans with a sense of humour.....

Its refreshing..On the "Red & Black Fourm" they kicked us off before we could have some banter.......All good natured mind.

Henrik
16-02-2005, 06:52
Its refreshing..On the "Red & Black Fourm" they kicked us off before we could have some banter.......All good natured mind.
You will notice 3 things here:
1. Milan Mania is the best Milan forum around :p283:
2. Members here are generally friendly :hug:
3. Poke fun at us and we will poke fun at you, curse us and you'll be cursed. You get what you give. :)

paulfin
16-02-2005, 07:52
Ac Milan Have Sent United An Extra 1000 Tickets For The Game In Milan They Must Be Having Difficulty Selling To Their Own Fans Don't Worry Though We'll Sell These Extra Tickets And Fill Your Stadium For You. :devf: :devf: :devf: :devf:

triniman
16-02-2005, 08:13
Ac Milan Have Sent United An Extra 1000 Tickets For The Game In Milan They Must Be Having Difficulty Selling To Their Own Fans Don't Worry Though We'll Sell These Extra Tickets And Fill Your Stadium For You. :devf: :devf: :devf: :devf:


no not really.....this is milan not juve....our supporters are the best and will fill the stadium regardless of who we play.But this is what i think the management was thinking when they issued the order...

Tickets for milan - man u game .............$80

Beer, Food and scarfs for travelling fans.......$50

Seeing the disappointed look on 1000 extra Man U Fans after Milan wins the game convincingly..........PRICELESS!!!!

....i guess somethings are really priceless...hahaha

Wobbly
16-02-2005, 09:12
You will notice 3 things here:
1. Milan Mania is the best Milan forum around :p283:
2. Members here are generally friendly :hug:
3. Poke fun at us and we will poke fun at you, curse us and you'll be cursed. You get what you give. :)


Thats all i ask........

paulfin
16-02-2005, 11:31
no not really.....this is milan not juve....our supporters are the best and will fill the stadium regardless of who we play.But this is what i think the management was thinking when they issued the order...

Tickets for milan - man u game .............$80

Beer, Food and scarfs for travelling fans.......$50

Seeing the disappointed look on 1000 extra Man U Fans after Milan wins the game convincingly..........PRICELESS!!!!

....i guess somethings are really priceless...hahaha
you don't fill your stadium regardless your average attendance is just below 64,000 for this season and if fans are paying the prices you suggest then you're being ripped off.i paid £29 (40 euros) for my ticket :dstup: :dstup:

Henrik
16-02-2005, 11:42
Tickets for milan - man u game .............$80

Beer, Food and scarfs for travelling fans.......$50

Seeing the disappointed look on 1000 extra Man U Fans after Milan wins the game convincingly..........PRICELESS!!!!

:haha: Now that is funny :haha:

Henrik
16-02-2005, 11:47
you don't fill your stadium regardless your average attendance is just below 64,000 for this season and if fans are paying the prices you suggest then you're being ripped off.i paid £29 (40 euros) for my ticket :dstup: :dstup:
Now that was another lesson in questionable logic that we have grown accustomed to from ManU fans in this thread ;)

No wonder the tickets get sold if the price is £29. Celine Doin :cpuke: can fill a staduim at that price. Milan's prices are high because Milan's game is a fine art. ManU's prices are low, because ManU's game is as entertaining as watching Rooneys pimples grow (which I have to admit is somewhat entertaining). ;)

Rapierist
16-02-2005, 12:21
Milan's prices are high because Milan's game is a fine art. ManU's prices are low, because ManU's game is as entertaining as watching Rooneys pimples grow (which I have to admit is somewhat entertaining). ;)

Now you might want to wind each other up, but that is a weak argument.

Man United keeping stadium prices low even after there is sufficient demand for them is actually a good thing. Although I heard that they did raise ticket prices for the European games by a few pounds this year. Though it still cannot be called exorbitant.

Franco6
16-02-2005, 12:34
Now you might want to wind each other up, but that is a weak argument.

Man United keeping stadium prices low even after there is sufficient demand for them is actually a good thing. Although I heard that they did raise ticket prices for the European games by a few pounds this year. Though it still cannot be called exorbitant.


Hey guys don't forget that our stadium can host 85000 people not 60000 :neww: and in games like these the San Siro is always full up.

Henrik
16-02-2005, 12:38
Now you might want to wind each other up.
This is a correct statement ;)

ManU average number of attendants is helped by lower prices though.

paulfin
16-02-2005, 12:44
Now that was another lesson in questionable logic that we have grown accustomed to from ManU fans in this thread ;)

No wonder the tickets get sold if the price is £29. Celine Doin :cpuke: can fill a staduim at that price. Milan's prices are high because Milan's game is a fine art. ManU's prices are low, because ManU's game is as entertaining as watching Rooneys pimples grow (which I have to admit is somewhat entertaining). ;)the price i paid for my ticket is the price set by milan not mufc you milanos are easier to wind up than a clockwork mouse :delol: :delol: :delol: :delol:

paulfin
16-02-2005, 12:46
Rooney's Pimples Are An Itch Milan Won't Be Able To Scratch!!!! :delol: :delol: :delol: :delol:

Franco6
16-02-2005, 13:25
Roon and RVN woun't touch the ball, advise howard or whoever will play to be prepared to collect the ball from the net :devf:

Henrik
16-02-2005, 14:30
Rooney's Pimples Are An Itch Milan Won't Be Able To Scratch!!!! :delol: :delol: :delol: :delol:
No, we are well aware that he only lets mature women do that ;)

milan-mad
16-02-2005, 16:49
It will all be decided at the San Siro i feel!
A 0-0 or 1-1 is well and truely on the cards at Old Trafford,
But at the Siro is were i feel we will overpower United 2-1 or 3-1.

BaggioForever
17-02-2005, 02:43
u should be glad to be paying 40 euros to see Milan play :D Not everyone gets this privilage ya know~






to see your own team lose in San Siro :haha:

Styles
17-02-2005, 15:46
You wil feel very bad in 4 weeks time, especially after recieving the definite kick on your asses at the San Siro that will knock your sh*t team full of over rated players.

why do you think we're overrated?

Styles
17-02-2005, 15:48
u should be glad to be paying 40 euros to see Milan play :D Not everyone gets this privilage ya know~






to see your own team lose in San Siro :haha:

I really do pity your type Baggio.

You must not be too complacent.

:irritate:

Henrik
17-02-2005, 16:02
Welcome to this "discussion" Styles. If you read the entire thread and indeed the title of the thread, you will notice that this thread is not all that serious. ;)

For the real pre-game thread, please visit http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17663&page=13&pp=15

Cheers :cheers:

Styles
17-02-2005, 16:12
Welcome to this "discussion" Styles. If you read the entire thread and indeed the title of the thread, you will notice that this thread is not all that serious. ;)

For the real pre-game thread, please visit http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17663&page=13&pp=15

Cheers :cheers:

Oh :rolleyes:

noodle(hair)
17-02-2005, 17:44
Should be a great game, United will win though, me thinks. You'll suffer a huge setback just before kick off when Shevchenko gets dragged away by a flock of giant owls that I have been training in my secret lair

muahahahahahaha :firedev:

Styles
17-02-2005, 17:48
Should be a great game, United will win though, me thinks. You'll suffer a huge setback just before kick off when Shevchenko gets dragged away by a flock of giant owls that I have been training in my secret lair

muahahahahahaha :firedev:

:ilol: Let's hope so

mk18
17-02-2005, 21:07
First I want to say that I know you're having a pressure before game but don't worry that's just a beggining!


I guess I have to explain something when I first wrote this letter I was talking metaphor, the turtle’s meant to be Milan because of their slowest game ever and of course the paste and ability to score belongs to us.

The doctor never asks you how you felt before but how do you feel now!

okkaaaayyyy george orwell!!! :howler:

mk18
17-02-2005, 21:12
Now you might want to wind each other up, but that is a weak argument.

Man United keeping stadium prices low even after there is sufficient demand for them is actually a good thing. Although I heard that they did raise ticket prices for the European games by a few pounds this year. Though it still cannot be called exorbitant.

depends wether game tickets are elastic or not... if not then increasing the price is better, if theyre elestic lower them a bit and ull make a better total revenue

economics baby!!! :nana:

Henrik
18-02-2005, 06:43
You'll suffer a huge setback just before kick off when Shevchenko gets dragged away by a flock of giant owls that I have been training in my secret lair:
I agree that this is you best chance/ only chance of winning :)
How likely this coup is to success is however up for discussion :)

Styles
18-02-2005, 06:48
We'll win, whatever Milano puts out

Henrik
18-02-2005, 06:49
We'll win, whatever Milano puts out
We don't "put out", we prefer to stay on top ;)

Inferno
18-02-2005, 09:06
don't forget that our stadium can host 85000 people not 60000 :neww:
Speaking of Capacity, Stadio "San Siro" is in plans to add a fourth ring which going to raise the 85,700 seats into an over 100,000 spectators!! :dcool: :dstup: :devs: :3band:

:firedev: :p286: :firedev:

mk18
18-02-2005, 10:47
really?????????? ... thats soooo cooooool!!!!

humanTORCH
18-02-2005, 11:58
Should be a great game, United will win though, me thinks. You'll suffer a huge setback just before kick off when Shevchenko gets dragged away by a flock of giant owls that I have been training in my secret lair

muahahahahahaha :firedev:

U must have been watching too much of Disney.
Have u heard of a story of Shrek who has big pimples?! :yawn:

Stezagud
18-02-2005, 15:08
Speaking of Capacity, Stadio "San Siro" is in plans to add a fourth ring which going to raise the 85,700 seats into an over 100,000 spectators!!

Does this make financial sense ?

Milan average 60k and Inter about the same (i dont know for sure) and the stadium only sells out for the really big games. I'd have thought it would be very expensive to add a 4th ring and it would take years to recoup the money if the extra section is only used 5 or 6 times a year.

I remember reading something about Italy's stadiums needing upgrading anyway for the Euro's 2012 bid it could be something to do with that?

Franco6
18-02-2005, 17:05
I don't like the idea of increasing the seating capacity. Milan generally have 60,000 in home games extra space is useless. The good thing of it is that games as the derby or vs juve more space would be filled with no problems at all.

Maybe the euros 2012 have to do with this as well.

ac_milan_foreva
18-02-2005, 20:04
dont complain about the price at the stadium!!!!!! DONT FORGET WHERE THE MONEY IS GOING!!!!!!!!

Stezagud
20-02-2005, 06:58
I don't like the idea of increasing the seating capacity. Milan generally have 60,000 in home games extra space is useless. The good thing of it is that games as the derby or vs juve more space would be filled with no problems at all.

Maybe the euros 2012 have to do with this as well.

yeah, hopefully if its part of the Euro's bid the cost of adding the seats can be passed on to someone (Italian goverment maybe?)


dont complain about the price at the stadium!!!!!! DONT FORGET WHERE THE MONEY IS GOING!!!!!!!!

True, buts its where the money to pay for it is coming from that is the concern :D

For example, Utd are adding 8,000 seats at a cost of £50m. Those seats will be sold out every week so they pay for themselves but its will still take 10 years before Utd make any extra profits. At Milan the extra seats wont be sold very often, only for big games, so (assuming Milan and Inter had to pay for them) it would be years before Milan benefited from the increased attendance....

Ruffian
21-02-2005, 02:34
The San Siro belongs to Milano (the city). If they're willing to pay for a fourth ring, why not? :D Of course, that means we'll have to hurry up with the plastic grass. :rolleyes:

koku
21-02-2005, 10:34
I'm writing unspelled language because of you, Italians.

koku
21-02-2005, 10:41
United have the potential to win the cup. They have been on the crest of the wave in Europe for years."
Paolo Maldini

The name Maldini has special sigificance in Italian football.

Cesare Maldini began the family trend for success when he lifted the European Cup for AC Milan in 1963 after a 2-1 victory over Benfica at Wembley.

Forty years later Paolo Maldini completed a unique family double when he emulated his father and skippered Milan to their sixth European Cup final success (at Old Trafford) following their previous wins in '63, '69, '89, '90 and '94.

It was Paolo's fourth winners' medal in a Milan shirt and it moved him to within two of the record established by Francisco Gento who played in Real Madrid's winning teams of 1956-60 and 1966.

On Wednesday night Paolo will return to the scene of one of his greatest triumphs when Milan take on United in the first leg of the Champions League knock-out stages.

The 36-year-old defender will once again lead his side out at Old Trafford as they continue in their quest for another European title. But ahead of the match, Maldini admits that in United, Milan face a side more than capable of securing the Champions League crown...

What were your initial thoughts when Milan were paired with United in the draw for the first round knock-out stages?
"I didn’t have any preferences for the draw. There were obviously teams that we would have preferred to avoid, at least at this stage. But we’re charged up. Manchester are a great team and I think it will be an extraordinary duel to watch for those that come to the stadium."

How good a side are United?
"They are one of the most difficult sides we could have drawn. As a team, they have the potential to win the cup. We’re talking about a team that has been on the crest of the wave in Europe for years."

What will be the key to gaining victory over United?
"If we get all our injured players back and if our physical condition is good, we can win. I think that a full-strength Milan side shouldn’t be frightened of anyone."

"United have the potential to win the cup. They have been on the crest of the wave in Europe for years."
Paolo Maldini

Is there anything you feel Milan need to improve upon ahead of the tie?
"We’re still having a few problems defending from dead-ball situations. We have to work hard to erase this handicap which is creating problems for us."

Which United players will you be keeping a particularly close eye on?
"Manchester have some first-rate players. If we say van Nistelrooy, everyone knows who we’re talking about. And if we add names like Ronaldo, Rooney and Scholes, we realise the kind of class players we are up against. But we just have to play like we know how and then see what happens."

What are the necessary qualities that you need to win Champions League?
"The level of play is obviously much higher in the Champions League and you face the best of the best in Europe. The first thing you have to do is keep your concentration very high in order that you can take advantage of your own qualities. Then you need to take it one step at a time and believe in yourselves."

Koeke
21-02-2005, 10:48
what's wrong with his answer?
he answered diplomaticly but what's wrong with that?
if he would have said keane is a rotten ba$tard, rooney a spoild kid, ronaldo is a sissy and saha who the hell is saha we'll beat the crap out of them with or without Van Nistlerooy etc it could only backfire on milan.
he would say it about almost any club so don't worry it's not like maldini is affraid of man u

humanTORCH
21-02-2005, 10:54
I think that a full-strength Milan side shouldn’t be frightened of anyone."

You might have miss this........
and u have made these forum a more enjoyable place...keep up the good work koku

Jeff
21-02-2005, 11:02
United have the potential to win the cup. They have been on the crest of the wave in Europe for years."
Paolo Maldini

The name Maldini has special sigificance in Italian football.

Cesare Maldini began the family trend for success when he lifted the European Cup for AC Milan in 1963 after a 2-1 victory over Benfica at Wembley.

Forty years later Paolo Maldini completed a unique family double when he emulated his father and skippered Milan to their sixth European Cup final success (at Old Trafford) following their previous wins in '63, '69, '89, '90 and '94.

It was Paolo's fourth winners' medal in a Milan shirt and it moved him to within two of the record established by Francisco Gento who played in Real Madrid's winning teams of 1956-60 and 1966.

On Wednesday night Paolo will return to the scene of one of his greatest triumphs when Milan take on United in the first leg of the Champions League knock-out stages.

The 36-year-old defender will once again lead his side out at Old Trafford as they continue in their quest for another European title. But ahead of the match, Maldini admits that in United, Milan face a side more than capable of securing the Champions League crown...

What were your initial thoughts when Milan were paired with United in the draw for the first round knock-out stages?
"I didn’t have any preferences for the draw. There were obviously teams that we would have preferred to avoid, at least at this stage. But we’re charged up. Manchester are a great team and I think it will be an extraordinary duel to watch for those that come to the stadium."

How good a side are United?
"They are one of the most difficult sides we could have drawn. As a team, they have the potential to win the cup. We’re talking about a team that has been on the crest of the wave in Europe for years."

What will be the key to gaining victory over United?
"If we get all our injured players back and if our physical condition is good, we can win. I think that a full-strength Milan side shouldn’t be frightened of anyone."

"United have the potential to win the cup. They have been on the crest of the wave in Europe for years."
Paolo Maldini

Is there anything you feel Milan need to improve upon ahead of the tie?
"We’re still having a few problems defending from dead-ball situations. We have to work hard to erase this handicap which is creating problems for us."

Which United players will you be keeping a particularly close eye on?
"Manchester have some first-rate players. If we say van Nistelrooy, everyone knows who we’re talking about. And if we add names like Ronaldo, Rooney and Scholes, we realise the kind of class players we are up against. But we just have to play like we know how and then see what happens."

What are the necessary qualities that you need to win Champions League?
"The level of play is obviously much higher in the Champions League and you face the best of the best in Europe. The first thing you have to do is keep your concentration very high in order that you can take advantage of your own qualities. Then you need to take it one step at a time and believe in yourselves."

Q: What happen if Ferdinand fear Milan striker?
A: Can't stop peeing involuntarily in front of the crowd.

Kui
21-02-2005, 11:07
The answer to your question/post is that Milan will step up to the plate and play their best. I think the fear factors goes away automatically. The respect stays.
I dont think Maldini fears ManU or any other team one bit.
He's got a lot of respect for them would be a good answer too.

koku
21-02-2005, 11:07
Will see if Ferdinand fear Milan strikers I would say Pirlo is more dangerous than your Strikers

Jeff
21-02-2005, 11:20
Will see if Ferdinand fear Milan strikers I would say Pirlo is more dangerous than your Strikers

ic... that's HOward is more dangerous than RVN.
Not surprising.

Franco6
21-02-2005, 11:53
Maldini just answered diplomatically as always. In his career when he was 20 years he faced Maradona..... I don't know why today he can be adraid of a rooney or RVN

ariel
21-02-2005, 12:15
Diplomatic,straight and fair answer.I see no fear in it.Just good reasoning.And hence ,i fail to see where have you found the `inspiration` for a title like that:confused:
Nontheless,thanks for giving us this story,it is kind of a tribute to San Paolo,you get credit for that;)

ariel
21-02-2005, 12:30
I'm writing unspelled language because of you, Italians.
:rollani:

eeeeeee grazie grazie...we tinka thata you araa wana very goda fella, you maked us laugh so mucha :delol: ;)

Henrik
21-02-2005, 13:19
I'm writing unspelled language because of you, Italians.
As I have said before Koku, keep 'em coming :rotfl:

PS. I have never heard "unpelled" being used before. "Spell" most often refer to which characters are used to make up a word. However "unspelled" does not make any sence in with this meaning, as "un" means "not" or "revers", which would give "unpelled" the meaning of "not spelt at all" or "spelt in reverse", which I am sure you didn't mean. :)

The other meaning of the word "spell" is "a word or formula believed to have magic power". Using this interpretation, your use of "unspelled" makes somewhat more sence. "Unspelled" would refer to a use of the language that is "free from magic power" or where the magic has been cast out of the language.:dstup:

In conclusion I thank you Koku for cleansing your language from magic before writing on this forum. One can never be too safe with spells around people :)

Henrik
21-02-2005, 15:07
I merged the "What happens when a defender like Maldini fears ManU" thread into this "Turttle" thread, as they relate to the same subject. I will however keep this thread separate from the "Milan vs ManU" pre-game thread, as many of us seem to enjoy Koku's unique contributions to this forum :)

Haroon
21-02-2005, 16:31
Koku,

If it was upto me ... then you are the outright favourite for the MM Oscar of the best GUEST fan ever!! :sagrin: :beach: For now I just hope that the Turtles get by and the Rabbits get done big time. :skull:

BaggioForever
22-02-2005, 02:44
I'm writing unspelled language because of you, Italians.


R u trying to be racist? :hangover:

koku
22-02-2005, 15:37
Henry you're just trying to wanking about don't change the subject we are not here to discuse the language but football.

Henrik
22-02-2005, 16:32
Henry you're just trying to wanking about.
1. Henry plays for Arsenal
2. I do not play for Arsenal
3. I am not Henry (surprise, surprise, I hope you are not too disappointed)
4. I am trying and failing to picture how to try "to wanking about". Maybe you can help me :)

don't change the subject we are not here to discuse the language but football.
You were the one trying to explain your unorthodox use of grammer and spelling, remember? :)

koku
23-02-2005, 09:55
Yeap I know that but I intentionally i said that this is my last letter because I'll never be posting here again coz I have my forum where I can share ma ideas.

http://manutd2.lwcsoftware.co.uk/cf/index.cfm?fuseaction=listtopics&fid=22

I enjoyed with you talking and one more think I called you Henry because he is not much better than you in football so it is very fair to compare you with him.
And wanking about it's like ****ing around don't forget!

BaggioForever
24-02-2005, 00:42
Man u 0 - 1 AC Milan

Now i know y koku is never going to post here :haha:

nestamania
24-02-2005, 03:55
to all mu fans, no matter what u say, no matter how much u hate milan, remember one thing, WE WON. welcome to san siro and let us see mu lose again.milan heroes are ready to welcome all of u. :1d31: :fero:

nestamania
24-02-2005, 04:04
att. to koku,
it is useless to share your ideas with your own people. u should share your "brilliant" ideas with those in the opposition.open your mind, and you 'll know the reality.you are to face the truth though it is hurt.i know u really hurt to realize that milan is better than your beloved team. :rr29:


the game is not yet over, milan won and will win again. :p283:

Shomo
24-02-2005, 06:08
Well,it seems obvious why you are leaving the forum and it is very sad for this forum that you are leaving,by the way thanks for entertaining us in this thread,oh i can't wait to see your post again
FORZA TURTLE
FORZA CRESPO
FORZA MILAN

old-bloke
24-02-2005, 07:51
to all mu fans, no matter what u say, no matter how much u hate milan, remember one thing, WE WON. welcome to san siro and let us see mu lose again.milan heroes are ready to welcome all of u. :1d31: :fero:

Congratulations to Milan you beat us fair and square, I would like to congratulate the players of both teams for the sporting display at Old Trafford. Milan are the best team I have seen at Old Trafford for years but don't forget this tie is only half over, we can play much better and as in all football games we do have a chance, it will be difficult but we will do our best. And by the way the fans of Manchester United DO NOT HATE Milan our hate is aimed at domestic teams, we appreciate good football teams and teams that play the game in the right spirit.

Henrik
24-02-2005, 07:55
I called you Henry because he is not much better than you in football so it is very fair to compare you with him.
Koku will you be my agent? :guw:

almilan
24-02-2005, 08:12
Congratulations to Milan you beat us fair and square, I would like to congratulate the players of both teams for the sporting display at Old Trafford. Milan are the best team I have seen at Old Trafford for years but don't forget this tie is only half over, we can play much better and as in all football games we do have a chance, it will be difficult but we will do our best. And by the way the fans of Manchester United DO NOT HATE Milan our hate is aimed at domestic teams, we appreciate good football teams and teams that play the game in the right spirit.

well said ....

Henrik
24-02-2005, 08:14
Congratulations to Milan you beat us fair and square, I would like to congratulate the players of both teams for the sporting display at Old Trafford. Milan are the best team I have seen at Old Trafford for years but don't forget this tie is only half over, we can play much better and as in all football games we do have a chance, it will be difficult but we will do our best. And by the way the fans of Manchester United DO NOT HATE Milan our hate is aimed at domestic teams, we appreciate good football teams and teams that play the game in the right spirit.
Well said indeed :)
As both teams can play better than this, I look forward to a cracking return game at the San Siro. :3band:

Shomo
24-02-2005, 08:21
Yeah i Can't wait for that

ACMILAN1983
24-02-2005, 16:34
I'll never be posting here again coz I have my forum where I can share ma ideas.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Who will give us laughs from now on!!!???? :grinser:

Haroon
24-02-2005, 17:47
Congratulations to Milan you beat us fair and square, I would like to congratulate the players of both teams for the sporting display at Old Trafford. Milan are the best team I have seen at Old Trafford for years but don't forget this tie is only half over, we can play much better and as in all football games we do have a chance, it will be difficult but we will do our best. And by the way the fans of Manchester United DO NOT HATE Milan our hate is aimed at domestic teams, we appreciate good football teams and teams that play the game in the right spirit.

Respect! :clap:

triniman
24-02-2005, 18:48
Congratulations to Milan you beat us fair and square, I would like to congratulate the players of both teams for the sporting display at Old Trafford. Milan are the best team I have seen at Old Trafford for years but don't forget this tie is only half over, we can play much better and as in all football games we do have a chance, it will be difficult but we will do our best. And by the way the fans of Manchester United DO NOT HATE Milan our hate is aimed at domestic teams, we appreciate good football teams and teams that play the game in the right spirit.

blessings......some of your mates could learn someting from you......

oh...just to add a little something in the pot....growing up i supported liverpool instead of Man u :rocky:

Red&Black2005
24-02-2005, 19:14
Congratulations to Milan you beat us fair and square, I would like to congratulate the players of both teams for the sporting display at Old Trafford. Milan are the best team I have seen at Old Trafford for years but don't forget this tie is only half over, we can play much better and as in all football games we do have a chance, it will be difficult but we will do our best. And by the way the fans of Manchester United DO NOT HATE Milan our hate is aimed at domestic teams, we appreciate good football teams and teams that play the game in the right spirit.

Should be a great 2nd leg tie… here are some preliminary thoughts at the San Siro return engagement:

I think the speed of Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs, Fortune etc will be neutralized by a more conservative Milan, with a focus of keeping those boys in front of us. United caught us a couple of times coming forward and put us in danger with the pace of their counter-attacks, especially when Ronaldo had the ball. This is not to say that we won’t go forward, not at all, but you won’t see nearly as many sets where both Cafu and Kalakaze are racing forward on the wings. When the defense was behind the ball, United were held in check for the vast majority of the game. Nesta kept Rooney at bay and other than Fortune creating a nice little run into the box that Scholes butchered, United created very little to threaten Dida. Defense will be emphasized, and the back will be protected against the speed of United. Perhaps Sir Alex will sub Ronaldo again…

IF Shevchenko is back, and that’s an if, Milan will be in a great position to counter itself. United looked shaky at times in defense (Slyvestre was brutal in the end...was that nerves?) and with United having to press forward to grab an equalizer, this will open up space for Shevchenko, Kaka and Seedorf to exploit. The longer the match goes without a United goal, the more vulnerable the defense will become to the counter. If Sheva is out, Milan will still have the opportunity to counter, it’s just not as effective without him

Is Carroll still in net? Well, we’ll just kick it right at him as that’s good for at least a goal :de3:

old-bloke
24-02-2005, 19:22
blessings......some of your mates could learn someting from you......

oh...just to add a little something in the pot....growing up i supported liverpool instead of Man u :rocky:

As in all walks of life there are some people who are abusive, football is no different and here in England we have more than most. I am sure that in Italy you yourselves will have 'Fans' who utter nothing but hot air, but to balance this out most fans of whatever country you could name always appreciate good football and teams that play in the true spirit of the game. On the web site that I use, which is of course a Manchester United site we currently have an 'AC Milan Appreciation' thread started after the game last night with many people posting and echoing my own views. You are forgiven for supporting Liverpool in your youth, you see none of us is perfect.
:cheers:

old-bloke
24-02-2005, 19:38
Should be a great 2nd leg tie… here are some preliminary thoughts at the San Siro return engagement:

I think the speed of Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs, Fortune etc will be neutralized by a more conservative Milan, with a focus of keeping those boys in front of us. United caught us a couple of times coming forward and put us in danger with the pace of their counter-attacks, especially when Ronaldo had the ball. This is not to say that we won’t go forward, not at all, but you won’t see nearly as many sets where both Cafu and Kalakaze are racing forward on the wings. When the defense was behind the ball, United were held in check for the vast majority of the game. Nesta kept Rooney at bay and other than Fortune creating a nice little run into the box that Scholes butchered, United created very little to threaten Dida. Defense will be emphasized, and the back will be protected against the speed of United. Perhaps Sir Alex will sub Ronaldo again…

IF Shevchenko is back, and that’s an if, Milan will be in a great position to counter itself. United looked shaky at times in defense (Slyvestre was brutal in the end...was that nerves?) and with United having to press forward to grab an equalizer, this will open up space for Shevchenko, Kaka and Seedorf to exploit. The longer the match goes without a United goal, the more vulnerable the defense will become to the counter. If Sheva is out, Milan will still have the opportunity to counter, it’s just not as effective without him

Is Carroll still in net? Well, we’ll just kick it right at him as that’s good for at least a goal :de3:

I'm not sure having a one goal lead is an advantage, do you sit back and hope we don't score or do you try to get another goal, Manchester United know what they have to do and we have 90 minutes in which to do it. I think we will try to keep it tight, we won't go all out for a goal but we will play the game with width. RVN is back from injury and I hope he has regained some of his sharpness for the return, he could make the difference, I don't think Rooney will start the game but Ronaldo will play the full match and this time Giggs may be subbed. Our goalkeeper is ok if he has to dive but he can't catch, please don't shoot straight, the defense will be as started at OT and will not change.

derekhski
24-02-2005, 20:14
I would also like to add my two cents, Old-bloke, I want you to know that I not only appreciate your respectful posts, but also want to offer my respect to ManU. :v103: The game was a nail biter, could have gone in either direction, and the both sets of Fans, being Milan or ManU can probably agree to this statement, that the game is "not won Yet" :beer:
I look forward to the return match at the San Sari, and hope that Milan are able to stand up once again to a Great Man U side. I mean this all out of the uttermost of respect for Man U. Milan is a great team, and I hope that we will prevail, but I see no disgrace in losing to a team of Man u's strenghts.

PS I hope that KoKo will return, His posts are so much fun, since his use of the English language is a bit lacking........

Red&Black2005
24-02-2005, 20:20
I'm not sure having a one goal lead is an advantage, do you sit back and hope we don't score or do you try to get another goal, Manchester United know what they have to do and we have 90 minutes in which to do it. I think we will try to keep it tight, we won't go all out for a goal but we will play the game with width. RVN is back from injury and I hope he has regained some of his sharpness for the return, he could make the difference, I don't think Rooney will start the game but Ronaldo will play the full match and this time Giggs may be subbed. Our goalkeeper is ok if he has to dive but he can't catch, please don't shoot straight, the defense will be as started at OT and will not change.

Well, it is an advantage in the sence that United MUST score or its over. This in itself allows Milan to either pressure United early and take the game to you, which exposes our defense to the quick counter but perhaps catches United a bit off-guard, or we can sit back and play counter-attacking football. Regardless, we know what United is going to do, and that is go forward. You must in order to survive. Yes, perhaps you play the normal United game as you have time, but as that clock ticks it becomes best friends with Milan and inevitably it will lead United to press for that equalizer.

Width is your advantage in this tie. Surprised that it wasn't used more. You aren't going to break us down coming right at us, which allows us to control the game. Ronaldo's speed scares the hell out of me...

As for RVN, he is a box man in my opinion. Very deadly inside the box but not a guy that is going to break you down from the outside. The bigger concern is a Ronaldo or Giggs, even a Fortune, getting wide and making a run, causing the defense to react on the fly due to their speed. That exposes us and would allow RVN to take advantage when serviced in the box.

Of course, it depends if Sheva can even play. Not sure he will be recovered in time. If he is in, then his combination with Kaka will cause more problems for the United back 4.

Jeff
24-02-2005, 23:47
Of course, it depends if Sheva can even play. Not sure he will be recovered in time. If he is in, then his combination with Kaka will cause more problems for the United back 4.

I'll be very confident if Sheva plays that Milan has >80% chances winning.
And I really mean it.

Kui
25-02-2005, 11:27
As for RVN, he is a box man in my opinion. Very deadly inside the box but not a guy that is going to break you down from the outside. The bigger concern is a Ronaldo or Giggs, even a Fortune, getting wide and making a run, causing the defense to react on the fly due to their speed. That exposes us and would allow RVN to take advantage when serviced in the box.
.
I know other boxmen. Maldini is one and Nesta is another. Good luck "Ruud-notGullit" !

Franco6
25-02-2005, 11:36
I know other boxmen. Maldini is one and Nesta is another. Good luck "Ruud-notGullit" !


Hold it man!!!! are you saying that Nesta and Maldini committed some fouls???
Are you saying they are not clean defenders? or that they smacked that *** head of rooney????????
If you say so then you understand nothing about football

Kui
25-02-2005, 11:50
Good one! Caught me there Frankie!

koku
25-02-2005, 11:51
First of all I would like to say something as I said a week ago I'm not going to discuss here anymore but I couldn't resist and thanks to you guys that you would like to have me again here.

Now, I would like to express my post-game opinions. Most of you guys would say now that I wasn't right about a game that you win yes that's true you all know that it was gifted from us you didn't won it we gave it to you actually Carroll and SAF by them mistakes. This is what makes it a difference, a mistake made by Carroll we all know which one but some mistakes made by SAF I'll tell you:

Taking off Ronaldo mistake
Putting in RVN at late mistake
Same with Saha
Showing too much respect to Milan side mistake
Playing much more defending than Milan mistake etc.

But I think as Seedorf said: AC Milan's Clarence Seedorf believes Manchester United are capable of repeating one of their most memorable European achievements when they travel to Italy in a fortnight. He said: "Yes, we must remember what United did at Juventus in 1999. That showed what they are capable of. So, although we have got a good result, this is not over yet. This will make United even more determined at the San Siro."

So don't write uf off we are coming back to you get prepaired we're going to atack much more than you can imagine and you know what? coz we got nothing to loose. (3-4-1-3)
Lastly, I hope you like my language this time hahaha this is me :p283:

Kui
25-02-2005, 11:54
Yeah. I guess you are right. It isnt over yet. I say this only cause I dont like to eat the sh!t i predict. But I do it anyway. Milan will go through. Much respect to Man U too. WE cheer for you guys when against Inter and Juve. SO not too bad is it?

I have to admit though that you Man U fans coming on here have been very mature for the most part and not creating a Heysel via internet riot on this site. Good on ya mates!

Jeff
25-02-2005, 11:55
First of all I would like to say something as I said a week ago I'm not going to discuss here anymore but I couldn't resist and thanks to you guys that you would like to have me again here.

Now, I would like to express my post-game opinions. Most of you guys would say now that I wasn't right about a game that you win yes that's true you all know that it was gifted from us you didn't won it we gave it to you actually Carroll and SAF by them mistakes. This is what makes it a difference, a mistake made by Carroll we all know which one but some mistakes made by SAF I'll tell you:

Taking off Ronaldo mistake
Putting in RVN at late mistake
Same with Saha
Showing too much respect to Milan side mistake
Playing much more defending than Milan mistake etc.

But I think as Seedorf said: AC Milan's Clarence Seedorf believes Manchester United are capable of repeating one of their most memorable European achievements when they travel to Italy in a fortnight. He said: "Yes, we must remember what United did at Juventus in 1999. That showed what they are capable of. So, although we have got a good result, this is not over yet. This will make United even more determined at the San Siro."

So don't write uf off we are coming back to you get prepaired we're going to atack much more than you can imagine and you know what? coz we got nothing to loose. (3-4-1-3)
Lastly, I hope you like my language this time hahaha this is me :p283:

LOL
ur lang. is getting much better. *Applause*

Well mistake is a mistake. It doesn't matter who gives it. There is no space for a mistake in games that 2 giants meet. And when you make a mistake, it needs the other team to capitalise it. We made mistakes against Man U too, but scholes chose to hit hard but wide and Fortune can't balance himself before shooting.

And it's Crespo and Seedorf who capitalise Man U's mistake in the end.

koku
25-02-2005, 12:21
Red&Black2005 you see I was right the pace we've got at mildfield cannot be compared to your defenders I mean it's too hard for them to deal with Rooney, Ronaldo and Giggs. A song that I believe it's going to repeat again:


Barcelona '99
We went down to Barça one fine day in May,
With all the fans drinking to Busby's birthday,
And when it was over, and when it was done,
We'd defeated Bayern Munich by two goals to one.
The first was by Teddy, he out-foxed the rest,
The second by Ole!, to finish our quest,
We could have scored 4 and we could have scored 9,
But we didn't start playing 'til injury time!
The Germans they thought that they had it sewn up,
Their ribbons were already tied on the Cup,
But Teddy said "Hang on, it's not over yet",
As he steered the ball into the back of the net.
From Beckham's next corner, Teddy got the first touch,
And Ole! Gunnar Solskjaer said "Thanks very much",
The Bayern defenders fell down to the floor,
As from round the Nou Camp came an almighty roar!


If they'd asked the Scousers or Juventus Turin,
They'd have known it's not over 'til the fat lady sings,
When you're playing United, as they found to their cost,
One minute you're winning and the next you have lost!
United keep fighting and never give up,
That's why we're the Champions and we've won the Cup,
We're Champions of Europe too, we've won them all,
We're Manchester United, the Kings of Football.

Shomo
25-02-2005, 13:11
hahahahahahahaha koku am so glad that you are back
pls keep on entertaining us
Moderators i think this guy deserves an award in this forum

Red&Black2005
25-02-2005, 14:07
Red&Black2005 you see I was right the pace we've got at mildfield cannot be compared to your defenders I mean it's too hard for them to deal with Rooney, Ronaldo and Giggs. A song that I believe it's going to repeat again

Koku... Settle down big guy. Yes, you have better speed but, and correct me if I am wrong, when the final whistle sounded out and it was all said and done, Milan won 1-0 in your house. You had opportunities and hit us twice with quick counters, but we also missed opportunities (Crespo in the box; Seedorf hitting the woodwork, Kaka twice late in the match, etc.) All and all, when Milan had it’s numbers back, your speed was negated and United did very little to threaten Dida. I doubt that you will see Milan leave the back exposed in the San Siro. The Difference here is that Milan are well aware of United’s speed and will account for that.

In addition, speed doesn’t mean a damn thing when you can’t possess the ball…and that, my friend, was a clinic we put on in the House of Dreams. Our midfield controlled the ball and, in turn, limited United’s ability to attack. Keane, Scholes and Fortune were simply outplayed by our controlling midfield.

Plus, in the return tie, as the game progresses, United will move forward to grab that equalizer which will expose the likes of a Brown or Slvestre to the counters of Kaka, Seedorf, and hopefully Shevchenko. I like our chances. 1-0 isn’t a big enough lead for us to be complacent (see Deportivo last year), we are at home where we have been excellent in Champions League play, and if there is one thing Milan can do, it’s defend when threatened by a quality side. We will not be complacent, there will be no overconfidence, and Milan may get the best striker in the world back for the tie, which makes a huge difference. I feel very good about our chances. United are a quality side which, in many ways, plays to our advantage.

Forza Milan!

Henrik
25-02-2005, 15:05
Moderators i think this guy deserves an award in this forum
It seems that a nomination for "favorite guest poster" at the MM Awards 2005 is within reach for Koku. Keep 'em coming my friend :v408:

Franco6
25-02-2005, 15:35
KOKU WE HAVE THIS LITTLE SONG AS WELL (btw we have a lot more as you noticed last wednesday)


I ROSSONERI HAN RI VINTO A MANCHESTER
ALE DIAVOLO ALE ALE DIAVOLO ALE
ALE DIAVOLO ALE
I ROSSONER HAN RI VINTO A MANCHESTER.

means the red and black have won again in manchester. After the champions cup of 2003 (which you wanted to win) last wednesday (a match you thought you had won before playing it)

zlatanov
25-02-2005, 16:48
First of all I would like to say something as I said a week ago I'm not going to discuss here anymore but I couldn't resist and thanks to you guys that you would like to have me again here.

Now, I would like to express my post-game opinions. Most of you guys would say now that I wasn't right about a game that you win yes that's true you all know that it was gifted from us you didn't won it we gave it to you actually Carroll and SAF by them mistakes. This is what makes it a difference, a mistake made by Carroll we all know which one but some mistakes made by SAF I'll tell you:

Taking off Ronaldo mistake
Putting in RVN at late mistake
Same with Saha
Showing too much respect to Milan side mistake
Playing much more defending than Milan mistake etc.

But I think as Seedorf said: AC Milan's Clarence Seedorf believes Manchester United are capable of repeating one of their most memorable European achievements when they travel to Italy in a fortnight. He said: "Yes, we must remember what United did at Juventus in 1999. That showed what they are capable of. So, although we have got a good result, this is not over yet. This will make United even more determined at the San Siro."

So don't write uf off we are coming back to you get prepaired we're going to atack much more than you can imagine and you know what? coz we got nothing to loose. (3-4-1-3)
Lastly, I hope you like my language this time hahaha this is me :p283:
Not sure what that list of ManU ****-ups/mistakes was meant to achieve but yeah, you are right - a team crashes out of a competition namely because they made certain mistakes.
And stop filling your broken hearts with empty hopes with that "remember what happened in 1999" When will you guys learn -we are Milan and not Juve - for C'sS can't people in England spell words in their own language.
Of all those mistakes above, you forgot the biggest one your so called tactician Alex did - he prepared his team for a game with a classical Italian team like Juve and his players were stunned to say the least when they found out that Milan are not gonna just sit back and wait ManU to attack them. ManU's whole game plan was built on the expectations that Milan are gonna only defend and not take the game to you, and when ManU's players realised that all that was just full of sh_ite, they simply couldn't adjust to the new conditions on the pitch.
"Showing too much respect for Milan?" What the Fu_ck else do you think they could do when ManU couldn't even get to the ball for most of the game? When you are a spectator this is what you do - you pay respect to the better team out there.
As for Seedorf's words, he is just being courteous, man. Don't take it too seriously, he is fully aware that Milan are not going to underestimate you which spells in one single word for ManU - defeat - because the only way ManU could pull of some surprise result at the San Siro is if Milan sits back and doesn't play the way they can, but stay assured, they will.

Haroon
25-02-2005, 17:47
As in all walks of life there are some people who are abusive, football is no different and here in England we have more than most. I am sure that in Italy you yourselves will have 'Fans' who utter nothing but hot air, but to balance this out most fans of whatever country you could name always appreciate good football and teams that play in the true spirit of the game. On the web site that I use, which is of course a Manchester United site we currently have an 'AC Milan Appreciation' thread started after the game last night with many people posting and echoing my own views. You are forgiven for supporting Liverpool in your youth, you see none of us is perfect.
:cheers:

Which Utd. fan site is this? ;)

old-bloke
25-02-2005, 18:24
Which Utd. fan site is this? ;)

The link below will take you to the site I use, but of course my name on the cafe is different to the one I use on here.

http://www.redcafe.net/forum.php

Kui
26-02-2005, 08:34
Guys! Guys! Guys! Take it easy. I hope that us Milanisti have at least the virtue of modesty. It is not good energy when we start getting arrogant. At least be respectful to the Man U fans here as hosts. They arent our traditional foes like Inter or Juve or Madrid for that matter. Theset guys from Man U here on this site have been kind of nice and not talking too much **** like how most of us are doing now.
We gotta treat this competitive team with some respect because I'd hate for fate to come back and kick us in the A$$. And then who will look stupid???

old-bloke
26-02-2005, 09:43
Guys! Guys! Guys! Take it easy. I hope that us Milanisti have at least the virtue of modesty. It is not good energy when we start getting arrogant. At least be respectful to the Man U fans here as hosts. They arent our traditional foes like Inter or Juve or Madrid for that matter. Theset guys from Man U here on this site have been kind of nice and not talking too much **** like how most of us are doing now.
We gotta treat this competitive team with some respect because I'd hate for fate to come back and kick us in the A$$. And then who will look stupid???

Good post, no need for animosity as we are not at war with each other, this is only about football and two great teams, it's not AC v Juventus or Liverpool v Manchester United. On here I try to talk using my love of football but I do admit that on my favorite United site I do have a tendency to talk far to often through my A***.

Stezagud
26-02-2005, 12:01
Of all those mistakes above, you forgot the biggest one your so called tactician Alex did - he prepared his team for a game with a classical Italian team like Juve and his players were stunned to say the least when they found out that Milan are not gonna just sit back and wait ManU to attack them.

Which is all contradicted by the fact Fergie said this before the game

"I think Milan will try and win the match and it could be a more open game than people think," he said. "Milan have great experience as defenders but they will try to attack us."

;)

zlatanov
26-02-2005, 20:14
Well, I don't remeber reading anything like this before the game but I do recall pretty much the same words coming from Fergi AFTER the game with whhich he obviously tried to wear down the effect of ManU's fresh loss at the Theater of Dreams - what an ironic name, don't you think?
If he did say something like this, obviously it was a shot in the dark for ManU were everything but ready to face Milan and looked very surprised, frustrated, and lost out there on the field.
:smileani: :firedev: :3band:

old-bloke
27-02-2005, 09:33
Well, I don't remeber reading anything like this before the game but I do recall pretty much the same words coming from Fergi AFTER the game with whhich he obviously tried to wear down the effect of ManU's fresh loss at the Theater of Dreams - what an ironic name, don't you think?
If he did say something like this, obviously it was a shot in the dark for ManU were everything but ready to face Milan and looked very surprised, frustrated, and lost out there on the field.
:smileani: :firedev: :3band:
It's only half time....Remember Juventus 1999.

Henrik
27-02-2005, 10:30
It's only half time....Remember Juventus 1999.
It is indeed only half time, but a comparison to Juventus 99 is not relevant.

ManU did beat Juve in the 99 return leg, but a Juve so disamated by the flu that it was a really a reservs and youth player team. That Juventus team is more like the team ManU fielded and lost with in Turkey, earlier in this CL campaign.

Stezagud
27-02-2005, 10:33
If he did say something like this, obviously it was a shot in the dark for ManU were everything but ready to face Milan and looked very surprised, frustrated, and lost out there on the field.

Theres no "if" about it, he did say it :D

I think the only thing that may have surprised Utd was Cafu, he wasnt supposed to play until Stam got injured in thew warm up. To be honest though i was surprised at Carlo not planning on including him, even i could see he would be a crucial player and i said as much many times before the game.

If Utd were as you say "everything but ready" and a totally unprepared Utd can carve out chances like Scholes and Fortune had, then only lose due to a keeping error think about what they could do now they actually know the opposition? ;)

In other words, if you truly believe what your suggesting you should be very worried !

Henrik
27-02-2005, 10:37
In other words, if you truly believe what your suggesting you should be very worried !
I am not too worried, Carletto will change the tactics for the next game and once again out-fox Fergie ;)

koku
27-02-2005, 10:56
first, old-bloke are you a MANUTD fan or just you like as a team? if you're then I'll give a advice go to the official site http://www.manutd.com/messageboard/.

I'm very suprised with this topic it's going very well and I hope that is the one which will break the record of replys ever, and lets contiunue until the sec leg it's finished.

What can I say more at the moment I hope just to get that award Henrik was talking about :p283:

I really felt in love with this forum

Henrik
01-03-2005, 13:25
I really felt in love with this forum
And we with you my friend :beer:

mk18
02-03-2005, 18:03
we can acheive that record if u never leave us koku ... u can also try to get back a member called jure(some number i dont know)

koku
03-03-2005, 13:12
Hello to everyone it's been quite awhile since I wrote my las letter but I got a flu which kept me at home all the day I could not get access to the int. And I see that I miss many dicussions here. At the moment I have one thing new by Alan Smith

Obviously I wasn't here in '99, but I think it's in folklore that Manchester United have a habit of coming back when the chips are down.

"The players are all positive and think we can do it. That is the main thing. If we believe in ourselves and in each other, then we have the players capable of going out there and making an impact to get the right result."

Buy guys see you

Shomo
04-03-2005, 20:37
oh how nice to hear from Gay Smith,but has he forgotten that he will be facing Alexander the Great and Maldini

zlatanov
05-03-2005, 00:01
oh how nice to hear from Gay Smith,but has he forgotten that he will be facing Alexander the Great and Maldini
If he features in the game, at all, and that's a HUGE if.
To tell you the truth, I am getting tired of hearing "do you remember what happened in 1999 when we played Juve ..... " Lucky us the game is less than a week away otherwise people would start to think that ManU is playing Juve and not Milan.
Somebody needs a reality check and that better be soon.

Henrik
05-03-2005, 10:04
To tell you the truth, I am getting tired of hearing "do you remember what happened in 1999 when we played Juve ..... "
It will only make it so much sweeter when we get to say "remember what happened in 2005?" ;)

Stezagud
05-03-2005, 13:59
oh how nice to hear from Gay Smith,but has he forgotten that he will be facing Alexander the Great and Maldini

he has played them both before, he scored against Nesta's Lazio and played a part in Leeds victory over Milan too. I doubt he'll get off the bench next week though.

To tell you the truth, I am getting tired of hearing "do you remember what happened in 1999 when we played Juve ..... "

what do you expect them to say: "we know were going to lose, in fact were only turning up because UEFA will fine us if we dont....." :rolleyes: ;)

The game in 99 is just a motivational tool, im sure Fergie will mention it non stop and be telling the players that they can be just as famous as the 99 team if they manage to turn this around.

The truth is that that Utd side was better than the current side and Juve's defence wasnt as good as Milans is now (though their midfield was possibly better and without Sheva the attacks are about the same) in my opinion this is a tougher task than 99 was but i want the players to know its difficult and come out fighting, far better than just collapsing and accepting defeat like Inter tend to do :D

old-bloke
06-03-2005, 19:12
Squeaky bum time again.

koku
07-03-2005, 08:41
Zlatan kako si neces imati sancu da ga vidis milan

triniman
07-03-2005, 19:03
the main differences between that man U team in 99 and this one are this....

1.we have japp stam now
2. Dwight yorke no longer plays for man u :D....(the smiling striker :D )

Angel_Cic
07-03-2005, 21:57
Zlatan kako si neces imati sancu da ga vidis milan

good to know that somebody speaks worse than me ;)

old-bloke
08-03-2005, 18:46
Congratulations AC Milan, the better team won and I hope you go on to win the Champions League. The Manchester United that I know did not turn up tonight, but no excuses you beat us fair and square. I now bid you all goodbye and good luck in all that you do, and please remember me for the future for I will be back, someday.
:1ole:

Ruffian
08-03-2005, 18:52
Looking forward to your next visit, old-bloke. :) Good luck in the EPL.

BaggioForever
08-03-2005, 21:54
Now MAn U can fully concentrate on their EPL campaign. Hope you guys learned valuable lessons here at the San Siro and put it to good use against Chelsea.

See you guys ( Koku, Style, old-bloke and the rest of the trolls) again next season~ :D All the Best~

triniman
08-03-2005, 23:37
bye my friend....see you again soon....come join us at the end of the season when we are celebrating winning our treble :)

Nadir
09-03-2005, 01:38
i will welcome back the nice Man U fans but koku can bury his head in his pillow and cry for all i care ;)

GO CHELSEA!!!

heidi azalea
09-03-2005, 01:45
i will welcome back the nice Man U fans but koku can bury his head in his pillow and cry for all i care ;)

GO CHELSEA!!!

Not forget some Prozac to pop, ok?

ACMILAN1983
09-03-2005, 11:07
this isn't goodbye old-boy, just see you later ;)

Henrik
09-03-2005, 15:35
Did it strike anybody else that the best ManU player last night was Stam :D
Bet they regret that transfer deal...

koku
09-03-2005, 16:15
Yeah You won I must admit that this time you relly deserve it and I apologize to all of you if you think I've been rude but we were here to discuse the opposition teams I think it makes sense.

I think to every Milan fan here all the best especially you Henrik but I still have to reckon that I would like to face this term Milan vs Chelsea at least one English team to beat you :tongue1: .

I'll be here time to time and come visit us at http://manutd2.lwcsoftware.co.uk/cf/index.cfm?fuseaction=listtopics&fid=22

regards

Nadir
09-03-2005, 16:18
thanks for apologizing for being an a$$ :D

Henrik
09-03-2005, 16:22
We will visit you if you promise to visit us Koku :)

Has anybody else but me noticed that ManU fans at several fan sites are demanding that ManU buys Gattuso in the summer :D Funny, like he is for sale, our future captain.

Shomo
13-03-2005, 16:09
oh koku how happy to hear from you and admit it,but let me assure one thing,we are ready for Chelsea,because these are the kind of team that we want not Man utd,and we will thrash chelsea home and away and shut Mourinho up,to show him who is the KING

Peachtot
14-03-2005, 10:06
see you ManU fans...
You know who the genuine Red Devils is...

Stezagud
14-03-2005, 12:40
Has anybody else but me noticed that ManU fans at several fan sites are demanding that ManU buys Gattuso in the summer Funny, like he is for sale, our future captain.

Not only that but Utd already spent this summers budget to buy Rooney. I dont see how this could possibly happen unless Milan actually want to do a player exchange for Bellion, Kleberson and Carroll :D

Stezagud
14-03-2005, 12:45
we will thrash chelsea home and away and shut Mourinho up,to show him who is the KING

I think Barca said that too ;)

Mourinho is a noisy bugger but he is a hell of a manager too and when they get Robben and Drogba back they will be very tough to stop. I'd prefer Juve face them first :cool:

Rapierist
14-03-2005, 12:46
Those must be just glory-hunters.

Just say this phrase
'Totti, Aimar, Ballack, Van Der Vaart'

They'll automatically be distracted and forget all about getting Gattuso :D

Henrik
14-03-2005, 13:38
I dont see how this could possibly happen unless Milan actually want to do a player exchange for Bellion, Kleberson and Carroll :D
If Inter will take these 3 for Adriano (not unlikely ;)) we may have a deal :howler: