PDA

View Full Version : Happy Chinese New Year


aga
08-02-2005, 13:01
GONG XI FA CHAI
;)

ps:is my spelling correct

Henrik
08-02-2005, 13:04
Happy Chinese New Year indeed!
What year is it on the animal calendar?

aga
08-02-2005, 13:45
chicken
n i'm a chicken boy
:sagrin:

ACMILAN1983
08-02-2005, 14:40
Happy Chinese new year.

For the Chinese society at uni, who are celebrating the new year, I'll be demonstrating Wing Chun :eek:

Reza
08-02-2005, 14:42
Dev is now a Wing Chun master? :D

Happy Chinese new year to all

Henrik
08-02-2005, 15:14
chicken
n i'm a chicken boy
:sagrin:
24 years old then I guess?

I am born in the year of the tiger I believe.

Angel_Cic
08-02-2005, 15:41
VERY Happy Chinese new year :) ;)

aga
08-02-2005, 16:04
24 years old then I guess?

I am born in the year of the tiger I believe.
yup yup yup
:sagrin:

derekhski
08-02-2005, 17:47
Good Health, Happiness and prosperity to everyone that shares in the New Year Holiday.

ACMILAN1983
08-02-2005, 19:19
Dev is now a Wing Chun master? :D

LOL, not at all ;)

apparently, I'm at intermediate level!!

ariel
08-02-2005, 19:34
Happy New Year to you guys!!!
I was born in the year of p.i.g. and apparently people born in those years are said to be successful,rich,intelligent and famous.(not kidding that`s what i read once):proud:

triniman
08-02-2005, 19:55
Happy New Year ....

I'm born in the year of the dragon :)....

i was born to be a milan devil :)

ilgenio
08-02-2005, 22:07
Happy Chinese New Year!
May the Rooster Year be a successful one to all and of course :firedev: Milan :firedev:

Wan Shi Ru Yi!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Xin Nian Kuai Le!

ACMILAN1983
08-02-2005, 22:23
Happy Chinese New Year!
May the Rooster Year be a successful one to all and of course :firedev: Milan :firedev:

Wan Shi Ru Yi!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Xin Nian Kuai Le!

dude what's your ethnic origin (if I remember correctly you live in singapore)?

I've tried for ages to pin it down, but still can't do it :tong:

lonewolf
09-02-2005, 09:16
Happy Chinese New Year! (and to those who went out visiting, don't spend all your time counting your hongbao money :tong: )

I was born in the year of the snake, which kind of sucks because it's Inter's mascot :groan: (and the last time they won the Scudetto happened to be in the year I was born...)

Susi
09-02-2005, 17:14
Happy Chinese New Year :)

I have no clue what sign i have :dontkn:

Franco6
09-02-2005, 17:31
Happy new chinese year!!

ACMILAN1983
09-02-2005, 21:07
Apparently I'm a boar :D

triniman
09-02-2005, 21:47
Apparently I'm a boar :D

i would spell that bore.....and yes u are :D:D:D :tong: :neww:

humanTORCH
11-02-2005, 09:53
Tell me if I m wrong here.....It should be Lunar New Year instead of Chinese New Year as Viet and Korean celebrate it too.

Kui
11-02-2005, 10:06
That's right! thats right! All ya'll born on the year of COCK! Be proud! stand up! errr... that didnt sound right. Be counted!

ilgenio
11-02-2005, 10:32
dude what's your ethnic origin (if I remember correctly you live in singapore)?

I've tried for ages to pin it down, but still can't do it :tong:


I live in Singapore cause I've been posted to work there by my company ;)

As for my ethnic origin, I have a US, Swiss and Singapore passport so I'm as clueless as you are about the answer :D

ACMILAN1983
11-02-2005, 12:54
I live in Singapore cause I've been posted to work there by my company ;)

As for my ethnic origin, I have a US, Swiss and Singapore passport so I'm as clueless as you are about the answer :D


:confused:

MIRZA
11-02-2005, 13:21
Happy Chinese New Year!!!!
I think that I'm born in rabbit year...

Kui
12-02-2005, 05:40
That makes you swingapore or a singawiss. right?

Kui
12-02-2005, 05:41
wait american too. hmmm. i got it. a swingawuss

Henrik
12-02-2005, 05:50
That makes you swingapore or a singawiss. right?
Swingan'miss perhaps :u56:

ACMILAN1983
12-02-2005, 20:23
Hey all, I went to Chinese New Year celebrations today and we did our Wing Chun demonstration.

It was really great as we got MANY cheers and the crowd seemed to really like it. Like when we were simply doing chain punches (ie. punches one straight after the other at high pace) of about 20 punches, the crowd loved it!

Also, me and my partner (as did the rest of the group) did some demonstrations of applications of different moves, but as me and him were quite aggressive it looked real, which the crowd often gasped at and cheered.

The other acts were great too and turned out to be a really great night :)

BaggioForever
12-02-2005, 20:49
Happy New Year to you guys!!!
I was born in the year of p.i.g. and apparently people born in those years are said to be successful,rich,intelligent and famous.(not kidding that`s what i read once):proud:


yea..p.i.g. rulez!! :D