View Full Version : milan fan clubs
ac_milan_foreva
09-02-2005, 00:26
anyone know of any fan clubs outside the US and how i can find more info on them?
RedskinComrade
09-02-2005, 00:51
Milan Clubs Of The World (http://www.milanclub.it/)
Click on "I Nostri Clubs."
:dcool:
I'm making a proyect to make a spanish milan club that it will start on september 2005 (and the start of next season).
I don't know if I can make a global milan club (Spain) or only a local club (Madrid, where I live)
What do you think?
anyone know of any fan clubs outside the US and how i can find more info on them?
There are several Milan around the world. I'm a member of the Milan Club Malta, its the largest club in the world as regards to number of members. At the moment they are making a new site so its unavailable.
I'm making a proyect to make a spanish milan club that it will start on september 2005 (and the start of next season).
I don't know if I can make a global milan club (Spain) or only a local club (Madrid, where I live)
What do you think?
IMO you can make a local club, because Spain is a big country and the club's main aim is to unite Milan supporters for the matches. To be an official Milan club you have to contact the AIMC (Associazione Italiana Milan Clubs). This association is the link between the club and AC Milan and it is also the ticket provider for the San Siro.
IMO you can make a local club, because Spain is a big country and the club's main aim is to unite Milan supporters for the matches. To be an official Milan club you have to contact the AIMC (Associazione Italiana Milan Clubs). This association is the link between the club and AC Milan and it is also the ticket provider for the San Siro.
Thank you for your help, I'll make a Madrid Milan Club in this year, I'll say you when it's really to show to other milanistas :u56:
Proud to be a milanista :stuckup:
Christopher
09-02-2005, 15:09
I believe I will am going to start one in Philadelphia since there doesn't seem to be one . . . in fact I can't find any in the states!
ac_milan_foreva
09-02-2005, 17:57
i would want to start one too but need people for that.
ac_milan_foreva
09-02-2005, 17:58
im gonna find out if there are any in bulgaria cuz that is where im spending my summer.
off topic:
Smoje, ''AC MILAN" promounces ''MILÁN''? I have heard that the accent is on ''i''... is it true?
off topic:
Smoje, ''AC MILAN" promounces ''MILÁN''? I have heard that the accent is on ''i''... is it true?
Yes Rae, here in Spain is very typical to say MILÁN (with the accent in the A), but I say it with the two forms
MÍLAN and MILÁN
I don't know which it's the correct form, but I think that sounds better with the A accent, don't you think so?
I'm starting to make in these days the Milan Club Madrid, I need to find spanish people to join into my club to submit it to AIMC :hug:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.