View Full Version : Milan memorabilia thread
I know most of us have some fancy Milan items like flags, shirts, autographs etc. What is THE MOST INDISPENSIBLE milan memoribilia that you own? please don't mention ebay autographed milan cards cus 90% of those are fake lol.
the most sentimental thing i have that is milan related is a huge flag commemorating the 1994 champions league win. if milan win the champions league this year, i'll run out in the streets carrying that flag :D
Well, I have many Milan material. :dcool:
The most thing I'm proud of is the first Milan gear of the season 1993/94. I cannot wear it today though :depress:
1: I have the flags of the last three scudettos 1996, 1999 and 2004.
2: Approx 15 kits of seasons, 1993/94, 1995/96, 1998/99, 1999/00, 2002/03.
3: I have autographed photos of Van Basten, Baresi and Nesta. (I bought them at the Milan point in Milan so they're original)
4: Team photos and posters from 1995/96 till today.
5: Postcards of old ledgends as Liedholm, Rivera, Gullit, Massaro, Van Basten, Baresi, Ancelotti etc
6: An autographed team poster given to me by the owner of a hotel in Lugano (which is a member of Berlusconi's party and his friend, {at least that was that told me})
7: An autographed postcard by Boban done when he was in Malta for international duty. (i met him at the stadium gate that day :firedev: )
8: Many key chains, scarfs, stickers, posters and a lot more.
AC-GIOFFRE
11-02-2005, 00:36
My first Milan Jersey I got when I was 10 years old. It was the Motta one that they wore in the early 90s.
I have other thinks hanging in my bedroom such as posters, a beanie, flag, keyring and a hat.
The most special souvineers I have are the photos I took when I met Ambrosini, Pirlo, Abiatti and Zambrotta (although he not with Milan).
I met them when they came to Australia for the Olympics. I also got autographs.
I have mugs, scarves, posters, player figurines, key chains, flags of Milan, though I have a preference for jerseys over other merchandise. I have close to 50 Milan shirts, ranging from those in the 80s to the 2004-05 season.
Among my collection are 6 Savicevic shirts (it could have been more if shirt numbers with names are introduced earlier than the 1994-95 season), 8 Sheva shirts, 3 Maldini shirts and several shirts from the 80s & early 90s with numbers only. My only regret is not getting a Baresi shirt when Franco was still playing :sigh: A Baresi shirt sold on the net by Subside is way too expensive.
My favourite shirt is the Centenary jersey (I like the narrow stripes), and I'm thinking of getting a vintage shirt from the 60s, preferably Rivera's number 10 shirt.
i saw a kick-ass vest at the soccer store but it was a damn juve vest. my store doesn't get many milan merchandise sadly :(
there's an awesome milan jacket at the milanstore but because shipping is so ridiculous, i can't buy it :(
Billy_Montreal
30-05-2005, 23:37
Cool thread Nadir....
Most of my jerseys are various "Costacurta" jerseys....(and a few autographed things)....
BY THE WAY: Anyone know of a site that sells old Milan jerseys...I have been looking for the 2002-2003 away jersey (one we beat Juve with in the CL final)..I know I should have bought it then..
I have checked Ebay but they only go a year back...
thanks
sehnsucht79
31-05-2005, 02:48
they have everything from 02-03 kits EXCEPT the away one... The only milan 02-03 away kit I found was in a kid's size :undecide: ( http://kitoutlet.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=117_63_29 )
I am coerced to admit the truth - I have nothing what is related with Milan except great memories and some pix... :depress:
Although I am looking forward to aquire some stuff this summer :)
nicostallion
31-05-2005, 08:29
ihave 2 official pennants, from the milan team which was given to referee mike riley, when they played borussia dortmund in the uefa cup a few years back, its signed by maldini. The pennant was donated to my college but everyone knows im a massive fan of milan, so i had the pennants given to me. I have it on my wall but thats my prized possesion that was signed by maldini.
Most indispensible??? Has to be my autied Maldini jersey....and I know it's not fake!
Billy_Montreal
31-05-2005, 10:13
I am coerced to admit the truth - I have nothing what is related with Milan except great memories
That alone is worth more than any piece of material :)
erm, I have some gummie sweet things that are milan themed that my friend in italy sent me.
a few old kits and the cool training top that fades from white, through red, to black. i haven't bought a new one for years though because i don't wear them.
my fondest piece of milan memrobilia though is something originally unrelated to milan, when i first started supporting them european football was not much of an interest like it is now so I have a generic red subbuteo set all painstakingly repainted by 9 year old me (I used to be quite good at arty things) to be milans football strip. I was so sadly proud of it.
I've bought the AC Milan home shirt (2004-05) season. I'm keeping that shirt forever. But as some of the other Rossonieri have said i would like to get the centerary shirt or a vinage shirt from the 1960's.
devoted_dm
31-05-2005, 12:57
My signed photo and personal letter from my all-time favorite player Roberto Baggio that I got in 1997. Odd story, really, but a few months earlier I had found the website of a guy who claimed to be a friend of his, and I wrote him an email of praise for Roberto and asked if he could give it on to the correct recipient. Apparently he did, because a few months later I received a letter from Roberto thanking me for my "belissima lettera" and a signed photo of him in a Milan jersey. Pretty cool.
Christopher
31-05-2005, 13:28
Is the only place you get the white Jersey on acmilan.com?
My signed photo and personal letter from my all-time favorite player Roberto Baggio that I got in 1997. Odd story, really, but a few months earlier I had found the website of a guy who claimed to be a friend of his, and I wrote him an email of praise for Roberto and asked if he could give it on to the correct recipient. Apparently he did, because a few months later I received a letter from Roberto thanking me for my "belissima lettera" and a signed photo of him in a Milan jersey. Pretty cool.
A very special one.
Btw, do you guys wear your Milan jersy or simply put it in the closet or frame it? Mines is still in the MilanPoint plastic bag.
That alone is worth more than any piece of material :)Yeah, true. Although I want to reinforce those memories with some material stuff :rone:
sehnsucht79
01-06-2005, 22:40
A very special one.
Btw, do you guys wear your Milan jersy or simply put it in the closet or frame it? Mines is still in the MilanPoint plastic bag.
I have a quite weird system with my jerseys. I will wear the same jersey everytime there's a match and will only switch to another jersey if I have won a trophy with the, em, original jersey I was wearing. For example I was wearing my D+ Juve jersey for a few seasons for every match until we won our 26th scudetto. Then I framed that jersey and started wearing another Juve jersey until we won the 27th. The cycle goes on :)
Is the only place you get the white Jersey on acmilan.com?
no. saw one in the local store here :)
One of my fave Milan items is a 1 Euro coin with the Milan logo on the other side. comes with a cert of authenticity too ;)
I have a quite weird system with my jerseys. I will wear the same jersey everytime there's a match and will only switch to another jersey if I have won a trophy with the, em, original jersey I was wearing. For example I was wearing my D+ Juve jersey for a few seasons for every match until we won our 26th scudetto. Then I framed that jersey and started wearing another Juve jersey until we won the 27th. The cycle goes on :)
if you were an inter fan, I would say the best place to put the inter jersey is in the garbage.
that being said, if someone gave me a juve jersey as a present i would toss it into the trash the moment i got home.
diavolo sono io
03-06-2005, 04:32
mine would be the 'ForzaMilan!' collection from 1995 to present (minus a few issues here and there due to having forgotten to renew the subscription in time!)
I have 4 official polo shirts and a Milan rugby jersey which I bought from the Milan Rugby shop on line. One of the players, Pietro Scanziani, sold it to me.
I don't fancy the soccer jerseys though, they look great only with the complete kit of shorts, socks and boots but they don't go well with other casual clothing. Polos are great with everything else.
I have the following:
1-Posters of: Maldini, 2 of Sheva, Seedorf and Gattuso
2-AC Milan Mug from a petrol station at Udine i guess (i was on my way to venice)
3-AC Milan Scarf (black with AC Milan written on it in red)
4-Scarf for 17 Scudetto
5-AC Milan Original Jersey for this season
6-AC Milan Key chain (original from Udine petrol station)
7-1mx1m Flag with a Devil in the Middle .. and FORZA MILAN written on it
8-A Wrist band with MILAN written on it
9-The thing u stich in ur bags (With Milan written on it and White and Red stripes)
10-AC Milan Key chain (i can go to the key-duplicator and he can make it a key!!)
11-Many non-officiale Jersies from some shops in my country
12-Redblack wrist band
13-something like a wrist band but i put it on my head with FORZA MILAN written on it
14-My friend gave me an old AC Milan jersey (original from Milano) i think its before the MERIVA one with Opel on it
15-Something like a towel that i am hanging with AC Milan football club written on it.
16-Phone accesories, 2 of them AC Milan logo and one of them a Milan jersey with Shevchenko written on it (This seasons jersey!)
Last but not least, memories of :rone: i watched since i have been a Milanista..A L'iNFeRNo RoSSoNeRo GaLLeRY with 780pictures in my PC and all this seasons goals and some highlights plus some old videos and some Compilations...And especially my red-black blood :D
Looking forward to paint my room Red and Black this summmer (please pray for me to do this!)
Billy_Montreal
03-06-2005, 09:14
if you were an inter fan, I would say the best place to put the inter jersey is in the garbage.
that being said, if someone gave me a juve jersey as a present i would toss it into the trash the moment i got home.
Don't be so harsh...those things could always come in handy if you are out of toilet paper.
Don't be so harsh...those things could always come in handy if you are out of toilet paper
Nice one ;) (i use it though ;)) But i never run out of toilet paper, so i left it to clean anything in my toilet.
7-1mx1m Flag with a Devil in the Middle .. and FORZA MILAN written on it
and another scarf i bought from a store in Venice (it isnt original)
both in the pic
Don't be so harsh...those things could always come in handy if you are out of toilet paper.
agreed - or to put under a bird cage, or under the kitty litter tray, or as a welcome mat to wipe your shoes on, or as a rag to clean the stove, or...
this thread should be renamed to "1001 things you can use that Juve/Inter jersey a friend gave you." :dcool:
Warro Bantan
09-06-2005, 11:51
Lets see...
Jersey from the 99 scudetto winning season...WEAH
Jersey (3rd)from the 00 season....................blank (long sleeve)
Jersey from the 01 season...........................Sheva
Jersey from the 03 season...........................Sheva (long sleeve)
Jersey (away)from the 03 season..................blank
Jersey from this past season........................Sheva (not original)
A few stickers....but not much else....yet.....
Man i wish I had half the money bill gates had, I would have bought the club then. :delol:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.