PDA

View Full Version : Greetings


Wobbly
15-02-2005, 12:10
Helo.....

Im a mancHester Unted Fan Livng in engerland, and im really looking forwrd to
seing the milan of AC play at the stadium of dreams....

We are having nice fans in manchetsr, and will look forward to the singing of good football songs....

Im sorry to apologgys for my bad engerlish...

Its the down dindrome that does it. :cheers:

noodle(hair)
15-02-2005, 12:25
I am in love with you already :gonova: :love:

ACMILAN1983
15-02-2005, 19:22
welcome to the both of you :)

Angel_Cic
15-02-2005, 20:26
I am in love with you already :gonova: :love:

oh my... :wallbang:

smashedhombre
16-02-2005, 15:36
I am in love with you already :gonova: :love:


noodlehair :neww:

everyone loves Wobbly

noodle(hair)
17-02-2005, 15:12
I love him more than you

:v408: Wobbly, I kneal before your mighty power

Henrik
17-02-2005, 15:15
Welcome onboard friends :) Enjoy your stay with us.

Styles
17-02-2005, 15:17
Welcome onboard friends :) Enjoy your stay with us.
We certainly will

Henrik
17-02-2005, 15:20
Styles, that is a truely cool avatar you got there :clap:

Styles
17-02-2005, 15:24
Styles, that is a truely cool avatar you got there :clap:

Many thanks.

rae
18-02-2005, 04:45
welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: guys...

I hope you'll stay wit us more than this boost of MUFC - Milan match end ;)

splicanka19
19-02-2005, 11:53
hi i'm from croatia acuali from split(spalato)and i'm a big fan of hajduk and i realy hope that one day my favourite two teams(other is obevusly milan) will play together!ciao tutti!

Henrik
19-02-2005, 11:56
Welcome onboard Splicanka. I look forward to reading your posts :)

rae
19-02-2005, 14:38
welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: pal
and i realy hope that one day my favourite two teams(other is obevusly milan) will play together!ciao tutti!
dont hope so... it is very painful, man, I do know that ;) :depress:

Rapierist
20-02-2005, 05:58
Welcome..........

koku
04-03-2005, 10:50
Henrik, I guess I opened some threads without presentations however all you guys know me now I gues LOL