SHEVCHENKO 007
18-02-2005, 11:14
I was wondering if any one can post some goals for me. I 've looked on
the Milan goals thread but can't find the ones i want. I remeber about
2 years ago I saw a thread on Shevchenko's best goals but can't find it
anywhere on the site.
Anyway the goals I'm looking for are:
AC MILAN V JUVENTUS Champions league final 2003 penalty kick (FOUND)
AC MILAN 2 - 0 ANCONA 1 SEP 2003 BOTH GOALS (FOUND BUT WON' T PLAY)
AS ROMA 1 -2 AC MILAN 6 JAN 2004 BOTH GOALS (FOUND BUT NO SOUND)
A YOUNG SHEVCHENKO AT DINAMO KIEV WHEN HE TOOK ON THE WHOLE TEAM AND SCORED.
UKRAINE V BELARUS WHERE HE SCORDED A FREEKICK FROM ABOUT 30 YARDS OUT.
If any can find them goals I would really appreciate it.
THANKS
FORZA MILAN
the Milan goals thread but can't find the ones i want. I remeber about
2 years ago I saw a thread on Shevchenko's best goals but can't find it
anywhere on the site.
Anyway the goals I'm looking for are:
AC MILAN V JUVENTUS Champions league final 2003 penalty kick (FOUND)
AC MILAN 2 - 0 ANCONA 1 SEP 2003 BOTH GOALS (FOUND BUT WON' T PLAY)
AS ROMA 1 -2 AC MILAN 6 JAN 2004 BOTH GOALS (FOUND BUT NO SOUND)
A YOUNG SHEVCHENKO AT DINAMO KIEV WHEN HE TOOK ON THE WHOLE TEAM AND SCORED.
UKRAINE V BELARUS WHERE HE SCORDED A FREEKICK FROM ABOUT 30 YARDS OUT.
If any can find them goals I would really appreciate it.
THANKS
FORZA MILAN