PDA

View Full Version : ALL AC Milan vs Man Utd Ticket Price questions


Snatch
19-12-2004, 14:22
Hi all,

Just wondering where can i purchase tickets for the Milan Vs Man United game at the San Siro from? I want to purchase 2 tickets and i am looking for options when there available, where i maybe able to buy them please. I dont mind if its in the united or the milan end as i want to watch a good game and any help il be really greatful for.

Also is the black market available to get tickets from and if i sit in the milan end being a united fan, will i get into any trouble?

I take it the milan fans will be at the game and are not like the juventus fans :D



Thank You

DannyMilan
19-12-2004, 17:12
Tickets dont normally go on sale for Champions League matches till 2 weeks before the match. Normally for the games tickets are easy to get hold of just view the attending Milan games thread. When we went to the Shaktar Donetsk game, a tout tried to sell us tickets outside the official ticket point in the centre of Milan.

If you dont wear colours you will be fine and aslong as you dont shout out it shouldnt be a problem, both times ive been to the home of football we've had english people sitting around us!

Hope this helps

Danny

killiegradge
19-12-2004, 17:39
As a Milan fan in Scotland I would love to go to Old Trafford to support Milan but would have to be with the Milan fans.Any chance of a ticket for the away end?I have previously tried e-mailing the clubdirect but they never reply to my messages.Any friendly Milan fans out there who could get me a ticket?

Snatch
19-12-2004, 17:55
Thanks for the help

Im thinking about just booking my trip there, but not sure which hotel etc to stay yet but if i book it, you reckon i have a good chance of picking up a ticket from Milan, as this is a big game in european football.

almilan
20-12-2004, 05:15
Me and 3 of my friends are interested in going as well but I say it could be tough to get tickets. it's kinda a big match!

Giovanni
20-12-2004, 06:40
MAN UTD V MILAN

If i get tickets through the Milan Club i can ask, but i tell you all in advance they usually, if they are able to, give one ticket for each memeber so it's gonna be tough and the chances to find many of them are very very slim

If i know anything i will let know. Btw they will be for sure in the away section cause they are in the very slim amount of tickets given to our society and supporters

MILAN V MAN UTD

They will be easier to be found, but i reckon it will be an easy sold out, so you have to purchase them in advance or rely on touts, which, differently from England, don't ask for that much..
With 100 euros you can attend the game
It's pretty much, but if you think how much the websites ask, it's affordable, especially considering you all lucky asses :D have a great exchange with pounds

almilan
20-12-2004, 06:45
With 100 euros you can attend the game
It's pretty much, but if you think how much the websites ask, it's affordable, especially considering you all lucky asses :D have a great exchange with pounds

im the euro aswell unfortunately!

Giovanni
20-12-2004, 06:49
im the euro aswell unfortunately!

think positive..you come over here and there's no risk you will confuse a 100 euros note with a 100 pounds one :dcool:

almilan
20-12-2004, 06:52
i might be drunk

Giovanni
20-12-2004, 07:00
i might be drunk
_____________ :dcool:

Snatch
20-12-2004, 07:29
Thank you again for the help Giovanni.

Is the San Siro near the city centre? Im just thinking the best location to get a hotel and not sure yet.

Cheers

Giovanni
20-12-2004, 07:42
the most part of the hotels are near the Centrale trains Station
the city has good metro lines and buses as well

san siro is on the central line, you must get off the metro at LOTTO station which is 1 km far from hte stadium..you'll see people going there , maybe just ask around , better to ask young people as older persons hardly speak english

you'll find more infos in the attending milan matches thread, just look at the old posts

arnout
16-02-2005, 09:08
Hi,

We are two dutch PSV fans and on our way to our own game in Monaco we would like to visit the Milan - ManU game the day before. The problem is that we have no idea of how to get tickets for the game. Could someone tell us what the best way to get tickets is. We have a friend in Milan right now, so if someone could tell us where you can buy the tickets that would be great.

Thanks

wils6000
16-02-2005, 09:18
they sell the tickets at any branch of Banca Intesa in Milan - you only have to walk about 200 yards to find a branch in Milan central.

they are on general sale and so far i think about 35,000 have been sold so loads left-

my advice would be to get your friend to buy them in milan now so that you have tickets - otherwise on day of game you will have to buy them from touts.

Paul_L
16-02-2005, 09:37
I know that tickets are due to go on General Sale tomorrow (17th), but does anybody know if they are available to buy over the web or telephone? Does it have to be in person from Banca Intesta?

wils6000
16-02-2005, 10:56
where are u based ???

are u in UK ?????

the tickets ar not available on line - you will be lucky to get them ove rthe phoen as it isnt the ticket office that dela with the tickets- only Banca Intesa so this would be done in person -

i may be able to help you as i have seaosn ticket at milan and have contact with someone at san siro who may be able to get tickets for you - please contact me and we can discuss from there -

otherwise it will be a case of turning up day b4 or on day of game and buying from tout

Vic
17-02-2005, 07:52
Wils6000 - saw that you may be able to help in getting tickets for the game in Milan using your season ticket. I am trying to to get my Dad and brother 2 tickets for this match but as i live in luxembourg i am struggling. Are you able to help?

kris
17-02-2005, 10:15
I just got note from a Italian that the tickets are sold out, which means people like me are in the hands of the black market and other resources when it comes to getting tickets...

bodie
18-02-2005, 09:34
I'm also in need of 2 tickets for Milan - Manchester Tickets.

If anyone can help let me know!

Thanks

Bodie

NiceTackleBoy
21-02-2005, 08:21
Folks,

Myself and a few of me irish buddies are going to milan for the week with main objective to see AC vs MANU and JUVE vs REAL

I managed to get tickets for JUVE game no probs but getting AC Milan tickets proved far more difficult.

The hotel I am staying at says they can get the tickets for the 3rd ring at 85euro being the cheapest!!!!

What I want to know is, how much would the same ticket cost if ye buy it locally? Are there 3rd ring tickets still available and what is their face value?

Have prices gone up now?

almilan
21-02-2005, 08:23
conas ata tu? the 3rd ring is far from the action and they would cost less than €30 at face value i reckon, try and get the 1st or 2nd ring, sounds like a great trip

NiceTackleBoy
21-02-2005, 08:25
Ok. So the face value of a 3rd tier ticket would be probably under 30 euros.

But what Im wondering is how much tickets are going for from here on in.

If I were to go to buy the ticket locally would I get it at 30 euros or would it cost a lot more?

NiceTackleBoy
21-02-2005, 08:28
Basically is the hotel ripping me off?

almilan
21-02-2005, 08:29
doubt you will get them at face value but good luck trying, even if you pay more than face value you wont regret it watching milan in the san siro is priceless

you should come back to the forums after your trip and tell us about the two games, contrasts in atmosphere at the stadiums etc

NiceTackleBoy
21-02-2005, 08:31
So you reckon 85euro would probably be around the cheapest you might get a ticket for at this stage?

The 2nd tier tickets were around 115 and 140. Im not too worried about the 3rd tier. Got a smashing set of binoculars in Liddel bai. They'll do the job :)

almilan
21-02-2005, 08:37
yeah 85 is not too bad in my opinion but maybe you should get a second opinion giovanni will probably be around later, he would know better than me.

one thing i can tell you though is that you can a 3rd ring ticket for less than €15 for serie A games. chmapions league may be more expensive however.

but here 85 isnt too bad i paid €120 to see majorca and real madrid in september for the 1st game of la liga was over in majorca on holidays at the time

kris
21-02-2005, 08:54
So you reckon 85euro would probably be around the cheapest you might get a ticket for at this stage?

The 2nd tier tickets were around 115 and 140. Im not too worried about the 3rd tier. Got a smashing set of binoculars in Liddel bai. They'll do the job :)

I heard with a Italian and he said that it is only black market tickets left, about 100 for a third ring. Which hotel will you sleep in and how much will that hotel cost you per night?

NiceTackleBoy
21-02-2005, 09:28
Hotel Mistral.

There is about 12 of us going over. Accommodation is costing around 140 each for 5 nights so its just under 30 euros a night. Not expensive at all.

All I want to know is 85 euro a fair price at this stage? Shoul I just go with it or keep looking for cheaper? Can cheaper ones be found in the local shops?

Are all tickets sold out? I managed to get juve tickets for 40euro before they sold out, now the same ticket seems to cost around 95

Grande-Milan-DK
21-02-2005, 09:34
85 Euro for the third ring ? - The are kidding with you. We give 37 euro for each at the 2nd ring.

PirloDaBest
21-02-2005, 09:43
Which match is this for? Im guessing the one at San Siro. I paid 52 euro for my ticket for the match at Old Trafford and I cant wait to go. I hope Milan give a good performance even without Sheva.

:punch:

Grande-Milan-DK
21-02-2005, 09:46
Yes - 37 Euro for each ticket for the game against Man UTD at San-Siro. 2nd ring

NiceTackleBoy
21-02-2005, 11:33
Thanks for reply Grande-Milan-DK

What about anyone else? The fact is that the hotel did take my credit card number for 12 tickets at 85 euro

What I want to know is what the current price of tickets for 3rd tier or 2nd tier is?

Example. If I was to arrive in Milan tomorrow, what price would I have to pay?

At least if I know the current going price, I might be able to haggle :)

Grande-Milan-DK
21-02-2005, 16:24
It is a bit wired that acmilan.com have not mentioned how the ticket sale go after the 17 februar where all "public" could buy.

The hotels are not taking the real price, but if you are not connected with a fanclub it is a bit more difficult if you not life in Milano about getting tickets

dstephe4
22-02-2005, 08:11
:irritate:

Basically, my problem is this - I want to have a holiday in Milan around the April 24th fixture against Parma. Of course, a couple of tickets to the game would make a great climax to this. I've looked around the net, and the only tickets I see available cost £100+ which is basically more than all the flights etc. put together.

Is there any way of getting the tickets without being ripped off? I'm sure it doesn't cost 160+ euros or whatever for a ticket.

How much do tickets normally cost? Where can I get them from at the correct price? When will they become available (if not already.)

Can anybody help me with this?

:1ole:

killiegradge
22-02-2005, 08:32
Buy tickets from the official website.I understand that tickets go on sale around one month before the match.If you look at the site just now you will see the cost for tickets for the Sampdoria match.You will need to register prior to purchasing ahy tickets online and collect tickets on match day from outside the stadium.Really its very simple and you need not be ripped.

NiceTackleBoy
22-02-2005, 09:11
So can someone who lives in Milan tell me........if I walked into a shop to buy an ticket for ACMilan vs MANUTD today........how much would it cost me for a 3rd tier ticket or 2nd tier even?

Henrik
22-02-2005, 09:18
I merged the "being ripped off" thread into this one. Please look for relevant existing threads before posting new ones

dstephe4
22-02-2005, 10:08
Thanks for the help - I'll check that out.

Love some of these smililes btw

:swars:

:pchate:

:djn:

:ilol:

:djn:

Henrik
22-02-2005, 10:31
I merged the "question for you all" thread into this one. Please look for relevant existing threads before posting new ones

bodie
22-02-2005, 11:24
You'll be able to get tickets for face value from acmilan.com or besticket.it
a little closer to the kick off date.

tonoppa09
22-02-2005, 15:08
I have the same problem about the tickets to the milan-manu match in san siro.
Can someone comfirm that the tickets are sold out? I would be very happy
to get two tickets. I can pay 85 euros for 3rd ring tickets. It's kind of hard to buy
the tickets here in Finland..

Franco6
22-02-2005, 17:23
They're not sold out yet, but they will be even depending on tomorow's outcome. Try to contact a tourist agency in your coutry or a Milan club in Finalnd for tickets.
BTW if you go early at the stadium you will find tickets but their price will be high. For example a Milan-Juve match in the 3rd ring may cost you about 100euros.

Shevas Mondo
22-02-2005, 18:25
I have been badly let down on a promise of 3 tickets for the Milan - manchester game and am now getting desperate as I am travelling into Milan from the UK for the game.

If anyone can help with any ideas of how I can get hold of 3 tickets please let me know as I am desperate to be inside the stadium to watch Milan!!

I can be contacted on [email protected]

Grazie

:3band:

Shevas Mondo
22-02-2005, 18:45
Help fellow Milan maniacs, I have been badly let down 3 tickets for the game at the San Siro and am desperately trying to find out how and where I can get some from???

I am travelling into Milan on the morning of the match, so it does not allow me much time to try and get them once I am there.

I have been looking forward to this for so long and it will be my first chance to see Milan this season and am desperate!!!

If anyone has anyone onformation or can help me then please get in touch on my e-mail address [email protected]

Grazie

:3band:

merged with this thread...

kris
23-02-2005, 03:22
All tickets except the black market ones ARE sold out, I got that from a Italian living in Milano. don't expect to get any nice priced tickets at this point. It is not Ancona that we play against.

NiceTackleBoy
23-02-2005, 05:01
Could I get confirmation on that? Has anyone living in milan walked into a store and tried to buy one? How much are they going for?

NiceTackleBoy
23-02-2005, 05:03
Cos at the moment Ive a booking of 12 3rd tier tickets for the game which cost 85 a piece. What I want to know if how much I would have had to pay for the same tickets if I lived in milan at the moment?

Franco6
23-02-2005, 05:15
Depends from where you booked them man. If you booked them from Associazione Italiana Milan clubs they would be cheaper than 40 euros, but you have to be a Milan club member

kris
23-02-2005, 05:18
Could I get confirmation on that? Has anyone living in milan walked into a store and tried to buy one? How much are they going for?

I just confirmed it? do you think I lie or what? They only sold tickets trough "Banca intesta" and all tickets where sold out the same day they where released. Of course many of those went to the black market vendors and it is from them you must buy now or possible some other travel agency or something.

niek
23-02-2005, 11:56
I just got note from a Italian that the tickets are sold out, which means people like me are in the hands of the black market and other resources when it comes to getting tickets...

Is this true?

I think there would be a message in the news section of acmilan.com if it was sold out.

arnout
24-02-2005, 07:46
Hi,

My friend and I are two dutch fans. We are going to visit our own team (psv eindhoven) in monaco and would also like to go to the Milan - ManU game. We are desperately looking for tickets, but it is very hard to find anything affordable. Could somebody please help us get a couple (2) of tickets for a reasonable price?

Thanks

arnout
24-02-2005, 07:51
Hi,

My friend and I are two PSV Einhoven fans and are going to Monaco to see our own team. We would also like to visit the Milan - ManU game, but it is very hard to find tickets. Could somebody please tel us where we can get some tickets (2) for reasonable prices (or does anybody have any tickets for us).

Thanks

Paul_L
24-02-2005, 13:36
Confirmation has now been posted on the milan website.....game is sold out.......

How difficult do people reckon it'll be to get tickets on the day?

neta1234
27-02-2005, 12:41
looking for 2 tickets to milan-manchester.
call me:
3351647698
netta.

cerco due biglietti per la partita di milan-manchester.
3351647698
netta

kris
28-02-2005, 03:18
Hi,

My friend and I are two PSV Einhoven fans and are going to Monaco to see our own team. We would also like to visit the Milan - ManU game, but it is very hard to find tickets. Could somebody please tel us where we can get some tickets (2) for reasonable prices (or does anybody have any tickets for us).

Thanks


Tickets are sold out, that means there are no tickets for reasonable prices. You have to get into the black market to get any and those are for 100€ and more. considering the interest in this game I don't expect that price to fall.

Grande-Milan-DK
28-02-2005, 04:36
Join an officiel AIMC fanclub - that it is nearly always possible to get tickets - also to a fair price. As I said I got 10 tickets for 37 euro each.

Gonna be in Milano 4 days .. gr8 :D

froncus
28-02-2005, 11:09
Are there any tickets still available on the black market?I've already booked my flight tickets which can't be withdrawn and I'm desperately looking for two ticekts.I'm arrivng in Milan a day before the game and i still hope to get the tickets on the black market.Do you know where to look for them?Near the stadium?Please help!I heard about many false ticekts being sold on the black markets, any hints how to avoid being cheated?I'd be very gratefull for any info.Greetings fom Poland.
froncus

Markdk
28-02-2005, 13:58
HI

I HAVE AVAILABLE 2 TICKET THAT I'M INTENDED TO SELL, IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE WRITE ME : [email protected]

Rgds
Marco

mattpjl
28-02-2005, 14:10
As a Milan fan in Scotland I would love to go to Old Trafford to support Milan but would have to be with the Milan fans.Any chance of a ticket for the away end?I have previously tried e-mailing the clubdirect but they never reply to my messages.Any friendly Milan fans out there who could get me a ticket?

I can get you a ticket for Milan end- sector 306, 7, how much are you looking to pay?

mattpjl
28-02-2005, 14:13
[QUOTE=Snatch]Thanks for the help

have you had any luck getting tickets for man utd end? i have booked trip there and have been quoted £125 per ticket, are you going to rely on a tout on the night???

Henrik
28-02-2005, 15:23
Again, several new ticket threads were merged into this one

mattpjl
28-02-2005, 16:22
Join an officiel AIMC fanclub - that it is nearly always possible to get tickets - also to a fair price. As I said I got 10 tickets for 37 euro each.

Gonna be in Milano 4 days .. gr8 :D

You got 10 tickets? where from? Could you get 2 more?? will pay big bucks!
Or have you got 2 to sell??? :1ole:

Jornazi
02-03-2005, 14:14
as italins cay ciao tutti!!!

this is my first post in this site, and as new member i want to give a big hug to every single milanelo fan as a celebration for winning our match against united in sanciro """ya ya i know its too early"" """"""""but we will DEFINATLY win"" i have the strong feeling and whenever i do it does happen.

i just wanted to ask u guys how can i get a good seated ticket for the match in sanciro,and how much do they cost now,day after day they are getting more expesive im sure so can anyone of u guys help asap

waiting

peace

Grande-Milan-DK
04-03-2005, 05:45
You got 10 tickets? where from? Could you get 2 more?? will pay big bucks!
Or have you got 2 to sell??? :1ole:

No - I don`t have any for sale. We are 10 persons, so I guess I need 10 tickets :u125:

As I said : Join an officiel fanclub, than it should be possible for you to get tickets for the most matches.

kris
04-03-2005, 06:45
Are there any tickets still available on the black market?I've already booked my flight tickets which can't be withdrawn and I'm desperately looking for two ticekts.I'm arrivng in Milan a day before the game and i still hope to get the tickets on the black market.Do you know where to look for them?Near the stadium?Please help!I heard about many false ticekts being sold on the black markets, any hints how to avoid being cheated?I'd be very gratefull for any info.Greetings fom Poland.
froncus

I can't promise anything, but I believe there still are some black market tickets left, most of them on third tier surerly. As for getting them validiated I would suggest you hear your way around when you are there, maybe you can check with someone that have tickets and then they can help you and so on.

Grande-Milan-DK
04-03-2005, 07:09
As for the black market there for sure are tickets left - maybe there even maybe are still some good seats left, but they will soon be gone and "only" third ring tickets are available.

If you want to watch Milan the price of the ticket should not be the important factor. If you have to pay 50 or 100 euro should not be the reason not to go to the game.

But all who need ticket should go to san-siro at least monday - there are a lot of people standing .... and they have a reason for standing there ;)