View Full Version : Bay Area Milan Fans
I know there's a few of you around besides me. We should make like the Canadians and meet up to watch a match. I see far too many people strutting around here in Inter or--god forbid--Man U jerseys. Somebody has got to spread the word and the good news of AC Milan to the four corners of the Bay. If you live in San Francisco, Oakland, Daly City, Berkeley, South City, Hayward or wherever, let's try to get together and fly the flag and such.
:cheers: :gonova: :delol: :p286:
XZeRo3003
25-02-2005, 21:23
Yo I'm here in Oaktown Chillin in my crib! lol
Na I ain't no gansta from Oaktown.... but I DO live in the ghetto...
ANyways I'd love to do that seeing as I don't have ESPN2 and can't watch CL live anyways. Well, I work in the day so I couldn't watch it anyways, but I'd love to meet up with some Milan fans. I heard there's a pub in Berkeley where they were showing Euro 04 matches. as soon as I get da 411 I'll hit you back.
There's two more people from thew bay area I know, but I think I'm one of the more active ones in this site... or I WAS... I've been really busy lately and I've kind of ditched this place, though I really wanna come back and just POST sometime soon
I am in san mateo. Anyone knows of a good place to see the game tomorrow or even the finals?
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.