PDA

View Full Version : Any Irish Fans?


Celtic_and_SRFC
26-02-2005, 16:37
i love the way milan play and their fans are something special, but am i an my own here?
Anyone know the name Luccato?

thank you.


GBTP

Spudy
Baile atha Cliath

almilan
27-02-2005, 13:32
there is afew of us here alright not enough though?
i replied in more detail in your other thread

iregk
27-02-2005, 15:07
as have i. not many irish in here, in fact i think al is the only one i speak to on a regular basis...

Celtic_and_SRFC
27-02-2005, 17:02
nice 1 lads, we shall speak more in the future.


One life one club
GCFC

Spudy

Dublin

Stefan
27-02-2005, 17:33
I'm not Irish, but I am Scottish and a fellow Celtic fan, as well as Milan.

That must give me some street cred in this thread!!! :bri: :)

Celtic_and_SRFC
27-02-2005, 17:37
I'm not Irish, but I am Scottish and a fellow Celtic fan, as well as Milan.

That must give me some street cred in this thread!!! :bri: :)

of course it does mo cara!
welcome :3band:

Stefan
27-02-2005, 17:39
Thank you. Grazie!

A very good day for us. Two games and two wins!!!

iregk
27-02-2005, 17:48
come on the hibs!!!!

Stefan
27-02-2005, 17:51
Oh yeah, I'd almost forgotten there were two teams in Scotland with an Irish heritage!!! :tongue1:

Not a bad result for the hibees yesterday!

iregk
27-02-2005, 17:54
certainly not, only a few points behind the celts now!!!!

half scotish myself, father and his family are from scotland, edinburgh to be exact hence the easter road boys...

la_dynamite86
05-03-2005, 19:46
I'm not Irish but just like you and Stefan I like Celtic very much. My favourite player used to be Larsson and it's a pity he doesn't play for Celtic anymore. However, Celtic is good enough to make it without Henke and I'm one of their fans! Celtic rules in Scotland and it represents its country in Europe in a good way as well.

Celtic_and_SRFC
06-03-2005, 18:16
I'm not Irish but just like you and Stefan I like Celtic very much. My favourite player used to be Larsson and it's a pity he doesn't play for Celtic anymore. However, Celtic is good enough to make it without Henke and I'm one of their fans! Celtic rules in Scotland and it represents its country in Europe in a good way as well.


larsson is king, and he will always be.
thank u la_dynamite for ur wise words.

Spudy

Baile atha Cliath

GBTP

Ruffian
06-03-2005, 18:29
Location: Dublin, Irlanda. :) Nice touch, Spudy.

Celtic_and_SRFC
06-03-2005, 18:40
Location: Dublin, Irlanda. :) Nice touch, Spudy.


is that the right way to pronounce it?

Ruffian
06-03-2005, 22:30
That's the Italian name all right. Sounds good, doesn't it? Of course, if you really wanted to make an effort, it would be "Dublino". ;) No, I'm not kidding.

iregk
07-03-2005, 01:39
Dublino is that not how its pronounced on the north side anyway!!!!

Paddy De Nagan
09-03-2005, 09:17
I too am Irish!