PDA

View Full Version : (not Milan's) Shevchenko arrested!!!


makkko
28-02-2005, 07:14
Just seen it on Goal. com that a guy carrying the same name was arrested....

very funny coincidence. :mex: :mex:

By the way, i have seen as well a city in ukraine or a small town called shevchenko.

Seems our talisman family is something with true and famous origin.

Kui
28-02-2005, 07:16
The damn media will do anything to get attention. I have to admit when I saw that headline too on Goal.com I got really scared. I was like what the f--ck! Thank god!

iregk
28-02-2005, 10:33
That happened in England about 2 years back. Some paper had a big headline Gudjohnson signs for Villa of course every Chelsea fan in the country went clamouring for the paper only to read Joey Gudjohnson signed...

rae
28-02-2005, 10:52
hey who has changed thread title... it does not attract people any more... :D

RIO
28-02-2005, 12:56
I used to work with a woman who was of Ukrainian descent, and one "casual Friday" I wore a Shevchenko jersey and she kept talking about Taras Shevchenko, the famous (for Ukrainians) poet. I had to bring in a magazine so she could see what "this Shevchenko was all about."

mk18
28-02-2005, 13:47
i freaked out so bad when i saw that!!!