PDA

View Full Version : Juventus in major scandal!!!


SPURSMILAN
01-03-2005, 09:10
I heard on a london radio station Talksport this morning, that Juventus are under investigation over allegations that their club doctor gave their players illegal substances during the years 1994 and 1998. They may now be stripped of all trophies that they won during these four years and they will be struck from their history.

Has anyone heard about this in Milan, is it a big story?

Henrik
01-03-2005, 09:19
The doctor has been convicted allready. I don't think it is likely that Juve will be stripped of trophies though.

Franco6
01-03-2005, 09:27
This 'bomb' exploded in 1999. Juve will be released though, they do whatever they like in italy.

Kui
01-03-2005, 10:51
So what does that mean??? Is coach Ancelotti in any trouble? Wasnt he coaching Juve around that time???

Let's not be over-joyed at this news because Milan could be next.

Henrik
01-03-2005, 11:54
Let's not be over-joyed at this news because Milan could be next.
I doubt it, as Franco said, this has been going on since 1999. If (and it is a hypothetical If) Milan had anything to hide, it would have been shredded and burnt by now.

iregk
01-03-2005, 13:46
I thought this was already done and settled. Didn't Del Piero, Vialli, Ravenelli etc... all give evidance at this court case? I thought it finished last summer!

Franco6
01-03-2005, 13:55
So what does that mean??? Is coach Ancelotti in any trouble? Wasnt he coaching Juve around that time???

Let's not be over-joyed at this news because Milan could be next.

I said 1999 cause in 1999 the news was exposed to public. Juve used to give epo to players during 1995-1998.

Kui
03-03-2005, 05:14
I thought this was already done and settled. Didn't Del Piero, Vialli, Ravenelli etc... all give evidance at this court case? I thought it finished last summer!

EXACTLY! Story is dead! Nothing there nada! To believe it is in my opinion foolish. We dont need out of whack rumors from a so so coach to take away any titles away from Juve. They're a good club, we're a good club maybe better with my bias.