PDA

View Full Version : Italian Translation needed


Celtic_and_SRFC
01-03-2005, 16:39
im thinking of getting another tattoo and was thinking about getting one in italian, if i gave a couple of words would i be able to get a proper and precise translation to english?

cheers

Spudy

Theoren
02-03-2005, 04:50
Theoren, he wasn't exactly asking for the translation of "cheers" and/or "Spudy" (if I am not wrong Spudy is his nickname)

Goirre
02-03-2005, 09:11
I am sure some people will be able to help you with the translations, just bring the words you need help with :)

Celtic_and_SRFC
02-03-2005, 09:36
Theoren, he wasn't exactly asking for the translation of "cheers" and/or "Spudy" (if I am not wrong Spudy is his nickname)


correct and correct.

Sorry for not being precise myself.

Celtic_and_SRFC
02-03-2005, 09:37
Theoren, he wasn't exactly asking for the translation of "cheers" and/or "Spudy" (if I am not wrong Spudy is his nickname)


correct and correct.

Sorry for not being precise myself. :cheers:

Celtic_and_SRFC
02-03-2005, 09:38
I am sure some people will be able to help you with the translations, just bring the words you need help with :)


thank you Goirre.


Spudy

ariel
02-03-2005, 19:05
i can try to help you, although italian is not my native language.But that is only in absence of Giovanni,Ac Milan Montreal,Franco, Sandra and few others who are very good at italian(either it is their native language)....
say what is it that`d you`d like and i can give it a stab:)

rae
03-03-2005, 06:44
I do advice you not to make a tattoo... it is silly to harm and spoil yer body... which you have only one... :rollani:

Celtic_and_SRFC
03-03-2005, 09:35
I do advice you not to make a tattoo... it is silly to harm and spoil yer body... which you have only one... :rollani:


cheers 4 the advice, but i have 5 already.
Two Glasgow celtic ones, one ireland one, one celtic cross and 1 celtic-ish design. am getting more. next one on the back of my neck and another on my wrist.

rae
03-03-2005, 09:45
you wanna look like some kind of wild man :D

cheers

Celtic_and_SRFC
03-03-2005, 14:48
you wanna look like some kind of wild man :D

cheers

What is it they say about books and covers??? :happy:

im a good guy deep down :devs: