PDA

View Full Version : It's nearly time again then


noodle(hair)
06-03-2005, 09:53
For the second leg that is, and if I can be a bit more serious this time...

Of course being a United fan I still think we'll crush your lot. Rooney and Ruud to run rings around your back 4, Keano and Scholsey to control the middle, Giggsy and Ronaldo to rule the wings and Rio to marshall the back line with assurance.

But, if it isn't to be our night, I really do hope AC Milan go on to win the competition. Great team, great fans, great attitude. There would be no shame in losing to your team, the best side I've seen at Old Trafford this season, by a country mile (apart from United of course :smileani: ). Great credit to your team and yourselves :clap:

Nadir
06-03-2005, 10:02
I have nothing against Man U fans who respect the game and the opposition, especially at the calibre of AC Milan. Obviously we don't think your front line has what it takes to er run rings around perhaps two of the best defenders on the planet right now in Nesta and Maldini, but of course we respect your right to believe that if you want ;)

However, thank you for your best wishes for when Milan win the game :)

Stefan
06-03-2005, 14:09
Yes, thanks noodle(hair) for your kind comments.

Hopefully it will be a good exciting game for us all on Tuesday. You will have to come to the San Siro to attack for an away goal, and we always look a much better team when we have more space to play in.

ariel
06-03-2005, 19:06
This is what i like.Being fair.Respect to you and all Man U fans who are like you.:)

As Nadir stated it`s natural that you think your attack can so easily deal with our defence but as a supporter it`d be foolish if you weren`t optimistic and if you didn`t believe in that.However you must know(and i`m sure you do) how tough it`ll be to get points at San Siro.;)

Let the better one win!
Forza Milan!

koku
07-03-2005, 08:54
noodle(hair) you're making mistake by giving Milan fans hope, no hope for them at all, and this was what made us loose that night by showing to much respect to them especially Sir A. Ferguson.
Or maybe you're Milan fan too and trying to be MANUTD fan and posting a letter in a polite way to them.
See you tomorrow night opposite mates.

Stefan
07-03-2005, 09:54
This is what i like.Being fair.Respect to you and all Man U fans who are like you.:)


Shame you had to come on and spoil it koku. But I guess its a bit much to expect a Man Ure fan to be humble enough to accept that you were totally outplayed, out thought and outclassed at the Theatre of Screams a couple of weeks ago.

I, for one, am not totally convinced we'll go through tomorrow night, but we're in a good position to win the game. If you outplay us and beat us then fair enough - you'll have beaten a good team in the process - and I'll hold my hand up and give you credit for it. It's a shame you can't do the same!

I'll echo ariel's sentiments and say respect to all fair minded Man U fans.

Nadir
07-03-2005, 10:04
I totally gave Deportivo respect when they beat Milan last year at the Riazor. I have no problems with admitting defeat to a team that played better than Milan. Koku - little do you know but the players you so love at Man U are very sporting and acknowledge defeat when beaten by a better team. You should as well, as will most real fans of the game.

If Man U beat Milan in a fair hard fought game, i will have no problems tipping my hat to the Man U players and coach and fans and congratulate them for a hard fought game. After all, it is games like this that make soccer what it is - passionate and beautiful. I expect that sensible Man U fans will do the same if Milan win and not whine and cry and start cussing out Milan and it's fans.

respect is important. when you lose the ability to respect an adversary, you've become nothing more than a hooligan.

rae
07-03-2005, 10:11
But, if it isn't to be our night, I really do hope AC Milan go on to win the competition. Great team, great fans, great attitude. There would be no shame in losing to your team, the best side I've seen at Old Trafford this season, by a country mile (apart from United of course :smileani: ). Great credit to your team and yourselves :clap:
Man you read my mind. Geez :wow: :D :cool: :de3: :beer: So you'll be the one who support any of this pair till the end :cool: :tong:I am with you :de3: :beer:

koku
07-03-2005, 10:11
what did you exepted from me to say oh Milan is the best oh sorry of being rude for God sake

Shomo
07-03-2005, 10:19
no said that you should say milan is the best,we are talking about respect,if one of the team lose in a hard fought game just like what nadir says

Christopher
07-03-2005, 10:45
I think we might see another 1-0 game again . . . I know they hate the christmas tree formation but it kept United at bay and contained, I like that style until we get Sheva back . . . unless you all feel that the crespo -pippo combination will work

Stefan
07-03-2005, 13:06
Nah, can't see Pippo really being fit enough to play from the start. Maybe we could bring him on later, either if we desperatly need a goal or if we can relax and just give him a run out. I think the christmas tree is the way to go!

Nadir
08-03-2005, 16:57
what did you exepted from me to say oh Milan is the best oh sorry of being rude for God sake

expect you to have respect for Milan in a Milan forum. if not, you won't be respected either and your sorry ass team will be disrespected too. :skull:

as of now, milan lead 2-0 on aggregate ;)