robbert_AFCA
08-03-2005, 15:56
hello,
my name is robbert and I am from holland.
here in amsterdam we all like your tifo actions with red tourches and other fireworks. We We do it to but the problem is that those tourches are very hard to get in holland, and they are very expensive. I was wondering if maybe an Italian supporter could get me those tourches and send then to me? because I heart that in Italy, you can buy these tourches just in the store.
if one of you is kind enough to help me, please contact me!
my e-mail adres is [email protected]
thanks very much
my name is robbert and I am from holland.
here in amsterdam we all like your tifo actions with red tourches and other fireworks. We We do it to but the problem is that those tourches are very hard to get in holland, and they are very expensive. I was wondering if maybe an Italian supporter could get me those tourches and send then to me? because I heart that in Italy, you can buy these tourches just in the store.
if one of you is kind enough to help me, please contact me!
my e-mail adres is [email protected]
thanks very much