PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Shilpa !!


Jim_UK
09-03-2005, 16:26
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHILPA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:1ole: :p017: :w155: :1five: :2dance :bright: :star: :star: :star: :star: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :djn: :3band: : :beer: :p283: :2dri: :strong:


I hope you had a great day and you enjoyed yourself whatever you got up to :) Tell us all about it, if you get time. We'll get in touch with Argo and get him to throw one of his legendary parties for you :D

Welcome back too, so nice to have you back :)

Susi
09-03-2005, 17:51
Happy Birthday Shilpa :) :kotc:

:bday: :bday: :bday:

Hope you had a good one :)

welcome back :)

Xudong
13-03-2005, 13:06
I guess I am a little bit late. :D


:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

ACMILAN1983
13-03-2005, 19:20
like I said elsewhere, HAPPY B'DAY SHILPA!! :D

Angel_Cic
13-03-2005, 20:07
hope u had a great time girly! make sure to tell us how it went :)

XZeRo3003
13-03-2005, 21:11
Happy Birthday Shilpa!!! I kinda missed it, but I hope you enjoy your BREAK!!!!!!

Reza
13-03-2005, 22:04
Happy Birthday, best wishes

triniman
13-03-2005, 23:36
Happy Birthday

rae
14-03-2005, 03:22
Happy Birthday, best wishes
Happy wishes, Best Birthday, Shilpa :D

Goirre
14-03-2005, 14:40
happy happy b-day shilpa!!!

Franco6
14-03-2005, 15:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, don't drink too much tonight.