PDA

View Full Version : Roma - AC Milan (pre-game & game comments)


Reza
14-03-2005, 01:15
Another important game. Channel 4 says Sheva will be back, not sure thats true though? Nesta seems to be ok but Maldini (on official page) says he will decide during the week, ongoing knee pain.

FORZA MILAN

Debs
14-03-2005, 10:57
I'd read Shev would be back in 2 weeks, so maybe the Roma game marks the end of the 2 weeks being referred to. I just hope he doesn't rush things! Nesta was the one limping off the pitch, not Maldini! At any rate, we need one or both of them back if possible. In our favor is that Roma was defeated on Sunday, that took me by surprise. We have a Coppa Italia game on Wednesday I think it is, but I'd anticipate that Ancelotti would rest some of the more important players so they're ready for Roma. We have a better road record than home record.....I'm looking ofrward to a very good game!

Henrik
14-03-2005, 11:04
Bring it on! Roma's defense is together with Inter's defense footballs answer to Swiss cheese ;). Allthough we have to be carefull with the Roma trident of Totti, Cassano and Montella, our midfield should be able to close down the supply for their attack.

Let's make it 8 in a row! :3band:

Debs
14-03-2005, 11:11
We're the afternoon game...I hate being the afternoon game.... :w221:

Henrik
14-03-2005, 11:15
We're the afternoon game...I hate being the afternoon game.... :w221:
Why? Then at least we have a better chanse of seeing the game on TV. Are you referring to the added pressure?

killiegradge
14-03-2005, 11:17
Its an evening kick off at 7.30 on Sunday with Juve playing on Sat night

Goirre
14-03-2005, 14:44
I highly doubt that Sheva or Nesta will make it to this match. San Paolo will....he is not human remember? ;)

We will most probably play the same team than against Manchester and Sampdoria, except that Kaladze or Pancaro will come to the left if fit, and if not, then San Billy might start on the left.

Either way we will get the 3 points :firedev:

Warro Bantan
14-03-2005, 16:53
This is the perfect opportunity to get revenge for that ridiculous draw in the San Siro, and probably a good opportunity to show Totti the team he should be playing for next season. :v103:

With a new coach, Roma will probably be in a thorough state of confusion come Sunday, and this should ensure that we have a comfortable win...this is conditional though on who we have to replace Maldini and Nesta if they cannot start.

I dont even want to think about who would replace them if both were out, so I wont. :irritate: :moan:

FORZA MILAN!!!!!

Lets hope Sheva makes it back for this fixture :nervous: :happy: :sagrin: ...it would be nice to see him score a hat trick on his return...which should go to great lengths to increase his confidence.

mk18
14-03-2005, 19:10
Sheva!!!!!!!!!

hitmannq8
14-03-2005, 19:56
I think Sheva will score 2. I can see Pippo being a big threat, but Chivu marking him well.

I'd do anything to see a Rui Costa goal

FrozenBlaze
14-03-2005, 22:09
Now that Sheva will be back. He has a good goals record facing Roma.
I think we have a good chance to take a win over Roma.
Forza Sheva! Forza Milan!

Sash21
14-03-2005, 23:37
Warro, we already have our Totti (Kaka)... I think we should try to get De Rossi (if at all)...

zlatanov
15-03-2005, 05:27
If Sheva plays, I wouldn't count on him to score a ton of goals up front for he will need probably at least 2-3 games to get to his best. Let's not forget that he needs to overcome a certain psycological blow from the last injury.

Stefan
15-03-2005, 07:43
It will be interesting to see how Roma respond to their defeat last week - they could either be very low on confidence or very fired up to beat us. I certainly can't see it being an easy game, but having watched them against juve, I don't think there's anything we should be too worried about. If we can stay solid at the back, and make sure Totti and Cassano don't have too much time on the ball (i.e. Pirlo and Gattuso following them everywhere!) then we can definalty score against their dodgy defence.

nestamania
15-03-2005, 08:22
hope milan will win.

PirloDaBest
15-03-2005, 08:27
I agree with you on that. I dont think it will be a totally easy match either. Roma at the end of the day have good players and we must remain focused at all time. We should score goals against them though. Kaka' should be able to split their defence in half without too much difficulty.

We will see though.

Maldini and Stam will be the CB's for the match. Nesta will be back the following week I guess.

Gattuso will keep an eye on Totti no worries.

ACMILAN1983
15-03-2005, 08:38
One advantage in our favour is Roma must be really disorganised as del Neri just left.

We should win and must do so to put the pressure on.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henrik
15-03-2005, 08:59
One advantage in our favour is Roma must be really disorganised as del Neri just left.
For real? Source?

zlatanov
15-03-2005, 09:04
yes del Neri left but they just appointed Bruno Conti and this could be a big plus for them. What I mean is that when a new coach is appointed, usually the players try to give their best and that's why Milan will have to fight for the win in this game. I would have prefered if del Neri didn't leave before Roma's game with Milan.

Christopher
15-03-2005, 09:38
what time is this game to start?

Campari
15-03-2005, 13:57
You can delete this posting. I forgot the game in Udinese ;-)

---

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar15i.html

"Paolo Maldini and Alessandro Nesta have not made the trip due to injuries that could also rule them out of Sunday’s Roma match, while Hernan Crespo has also been left behind. Pippo Inzaghi will start from the bench and perhaps come in for the second half.

Milan squad:

Gk: Abbiati, Dida, Fiori.

D: Cafu, Costacurta, Esajas, Kaladze, Pancaro, Simic, Stam.

M: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Dhorasoo, Kaką, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho.

F: Inzaghi, Tomasson. "

jani
15-03-2005, 20:21
Is Chivu back?

And if we can mark out Mancini, Totti and Cassano. We will win.

I hope Sheva plays a part of the game and scores another 30 yard freekick :D

ACMILAN1983
16-03-2005, 06:13
For real? Source?

There are many, but the one that comes to mind first is Eurosport

Henrik
16-03-2005, 09:22
There are many, but the one that comes to mind first is Eurosport
:) By now there are plenty. I just checked Goal.com and Channel4 at the time with no story on it.

Probably somewhat bad news for us, as I would have preferred to meet a Roma without any hope ;)

Franco6
16-03-2005, 10:01
Today I heared that Sheva may, I repeat may not go to Rome because since there are the international callups 2 days later, Sheva will have more time to get fitness gradually.

Maldini should make it while Nesta is doubtful. IMO he should be rested as well so not to play with the national team.

ilgenio
16-03-2005, 10:28
:) By now there are plenty. I just checked Goal.com and Channel4 at the time with no story on it.

Probably somewhat bad news for us, as I would have preferred to meet a Roma without any hope ;)

According to a season ticket holder living in Milan on another forum which you also post on, it's concrete news. Bruno Conti has taken over from Del Neri as the new Roma coach :bri:

Warro Bantan
16-03-2005, 12:27
I am so upset, :v46: that ESPN Int will not be airing this match live, or otherwise on the weekend.

They will be showing Inter vs Fiorentina Sunday, and the Juve merde match on Sat.

This is ridiculous...the Milan v Roma game is the biggest one of the season, but I guess since they showed the first "leg" at the San Siro, they dont have the $s to pay for this match.... :rollani: :nasty:

hitmannq8
16-03-2005, 23:59
Chivu will play in Roma yes, but Dellas and De Rossi will not play as they are both suspended. Also Cassano might be dropped, today Conte played with 2 strikers only, Totti and Montella. Cassano came on as a sub late in the game. I wouldn't worry much about their attack, if Cagliari stopped them from scoring, i certainly think we can..

Warro Bremen: The game will be an evening game, it should be broadcasted. You need Gol TV :).

I hope we don't drop points against Roma. Juve will play on a Saturday I think. It will be a disadvantage for our players because of the pressure on them, only unless Juve drop points which is highly unlikely against Reggina at home.


Im certainly going to be looking forward to watching the Udinese-Lecce game :). 3 games so far this season, Lecce 3-4 Udinese (Serie A), Lecce 4-5 Udinese (Coppa), Udinese 3-4 Lecce (Coppa). I think as everyone predicts this game to be high-scoring, it will end up being a 1-0 or 2-0 game.

jani
17-03-2005, 02:33
No, no way. Udinese is in super form now. Scoring a lil bit less than 10 goals in their last two games.

Anyway, Reggina did beat Juve earlier this season right? There is no reason they cant do it at the Delle Alpi ;)

PirloDaBest
17-03-2005, 04:42
I am also hoping that the Udinese loss last night wont have too much effect on the Roma game sunday night. I dont think it will given that only 2 of the players that took part last night will probably start the match (Seedorf + Stam). Also I hope Ferrari will continue what he is doing at Roma. Another own goal please mate. But I am sure with the superstars back for the Roma match we wont have too much trouble. I know they are feeling a little more confident now but at the end of the day we should be too strong and organised for them. I think Shevchenko will start on the bench and perhaps come on at some point. Looks to be a 4-3-2-1 again if you ask me... I just hope Kaka' has something special up his sleeve because this is an important game for us and we MUST win it.

zlatanov
17-03-2005, 05:07
I wouldn't worry too much about any negative effects on our players from the Coppa Italia exit. I am sure they perfectly understand that the Coppa is something Milan plays for because they have to and not out of necessity. On the contrary, the heavy defeat at Friuli will only help our players find extramotivation for the game vs Roma. What worries me the most is that Milan might not be able to field their best defence for Nesta is definitely out while Stam and Maldini are in doubt for the game, especially il Capitano.
As for the Jive - Reggina game, I think that Reggina definitely has the potential to steal something away from Juve, even in Turin, but what I seriously doubt is that the refs are going to allow them do it. If Reggina do put up a fight in Turin, expect an "unintentional" mistake from the ref - whoever has watched the last two Juve games, actually most of their games throughout the season, knows what I am talking about. All in all, three points for Juve from the Saturday game no matter whether they deserve it or not.

jani
17-03-2005, 05:22
Im pretty sure Juve would be extra motivated themselves so that they can prove their critics wrong.

But actually I expect another refferee mistake :(

Sash21
18-03-2005, 02:49
Will Sheva play or not?

jani
18-03-2005, 03:08
yeah, I need to know that too :(

www.ACMilan.com is being uncharacteristically quiet about Sheva.

maybe he aint gonna play :(

jani
18-03-2005, 04:14
Gazzetta says Sheva will not play this game..

HOVO
18-03-2005, 09:31
SHEVCHENKO: 'Ci ho provato, ma prima di tornare devo aspettare ancora un po''
18/03/2005
MILANO - Poi Sheva ha proseguito cosģ ai microfoni di Milan Channel: 'Ho provato a lavorare per essere in campo. Intanto sono contento di essere tornato a lavorare con i miei compagni, ho cercato di di tornare il presto, ma ho ancora un po' di dolore, per cui č inutile affrettare le cose quando non sei al cento per cento. Mi spiace, ma sono incappato in un infortunio piuttosto grave, penso si mi siano utili ancora una, due settimane per poter poi tornare al cento per cento. Ogni giorno si sgonfia il visto, per questo sono contento, ma io avverto ancora fastidi. Ci vuole un po' di tempo. Le cose vanno meglio, ma non abbastanza per poter tornare in campo domenica sera. So che i tifosi mi stanno aspettando, questo mi aiuta a recuperare in maniera pił veloce. Io ci ho provato ma non č ancora la mia ora'.

sehnsucht79
18-03-2005, 09:33
Totti wont play as he is banned, no ? For a stupid reason too. Totti's an idiot but even a ban was too harsh on him IMO.

No Totti and Roma looked terrible of late. Its quite obvious Milan will win the tie. Unless a miracle comes up and Conti managed to flatten Roma's ego and they start playing like a real team.

jani
18-03-2005, 09:44
why the hell is Totti banned?

No, he is playing.

sehnsucht79
18-03-2005, 09:59
My mistake - Totti is to RECEIVE a one match ban for his comments but it wont be against Milan (lucky you)

De Rossi and Dellas wont be playing though, so that should brighten things up ... De Rossi and Dellas are very good looking though *sigh*

meazza
19-03-2005, 03:30
I just can't wait for this tie to be over and hopefully won, every single game recently has been very high pressure against a very able side, I think the fixture list gets a little less intimidating after this one.

I'm kind of glad we lost to Udinese in the mid week actually, it was unlikely we would carry on getting wins in the way we where playing, this gives an oppertunity to "bounce back" and find some real form to carry us over the next month or so.

Dil dil
19-03-2005, 03:51
To me this one of most important and difficult game in this season
Milan should make balance between Df and attack and we should only
play for win I think milan will win either 1-0 or 2-1


Forza Milan

aceventura
19-03-2005, 04:14
It will be very difficult game but we musnt lose and try to do everything to win it.
We got huge advantage in the medfield (with the abscence of De Rossi) and hopefully we will take it. Its a shame thta sheva isnt fit yet but its batter that he will take his time and will be back 100% healthy.
Will Sandro Nesta play tommorow?
If he wont than Paolo will make partnership with Stam and Kakha will move the the left wing. I didnt see the cup game againts Udinese but i heard he made a big mistake there. Even so i prefer him over Pepe pancaro because his contrebution to the attack is much batter then pepe's.
I hope Pippo will star but i have doubt if he will get this chance tommorow. Pippo efected both of the last games as a sub and it will be a dream to see him scoring some importent Goal at the Olimpico.

I realy hate Paparesta but i believe he will make another mistake tommorow but it will be in our favour.(lets hope for clean game without referies mistakes because we dont nee anyone help).

My prediction is 3-1 to milan with kaka,pirlo and crespo on the scorsheet.

nestamania
19-03-2005, 06:22
i think milan will win 2-1. :3band:

rae
19-03-2005, 07:30
So when Sheva could help us then?

Dave
19-03-2005, 08:09
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p283: :p283: :p283: :p283: :p283: :p283:
FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WIL WIN OFCOURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p283: AND FORZA REGGINA TOO(FOR A ONE DAY)! :dconf:

jani
19-03-2005, 09:10
Sheva will be back againts Brescia for us.

Ukraine actually called him up for the WCQ's.

Rando
19-03-2005, 19:17
roma is without dellas and de rossi, milan is without nesta,sheva,serginho,dhorasoo.

i think milan should play with 1 striker in the absence of sheva, since both inzaghi and crespo can not do midfielder's job, with kaka plays as second striker.

i hope ukraine beats denmark in world cup Qualifications with or without sheva, i really want ukraine to qualify for world cup(they came close to qualify for big tournaments, now it is the time!) because of sheva!

forza milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p286:

jani
20-03-2005, 06:11
Serginho has been re-called

Excellent

jani
20-03-2005, 09:54
why do I feel as though no one really cares about this game?

:(

Dave
20-03-2005, 10:06
It`s pitty that Sheva will miss the Game!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to see him soon!
Forza Milan and Sheva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xudong
20-03-2005, 10:21
']why do I feel as though no one really cares about this game?

:(

We do. We are too nervous to speak up. :p146:

:D

Vady
20-03-2005, 11:31
roma is without dellas and de rossi, milan is without nesta,sheva,serginho,dhorasoo.
Vikash Dhorasoo expressed his relief after tests confirmed he had not seriously damaged his ankle in Milan’s 4-1 Coppa Italia defeat at Udinese.
Fortunately the injury has responded very well to treatment and Dhorasoo even hopes to be available for his club’s Serie A clash with Roma this weekend. :smileani:
channel4
:3band:

:fero: :fero: FORZA MILAN :fero: :fero:

Vady
20-03-2005, 11:37
But he is not in the squad... :depress:
from acmilan.com
THE TEAM LEAVING FOR ROMA
MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti has named the team for the game at Roma on Sunday evening (kick-off 8.30pm CET):

GOALKEEPERS: Abbiati, Dida, Fiori:
DEFENDERS: Costacurta, Cafu, Kaladze, Maldini, Pancaro, Simic, Stam;
MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Kaką, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf;
FORWARDS: Crespo, Inzaghi, Tomasson.

:fero: :fero: FORZA MILAN :fero: :fero:

ACMILAN1983
20-03-2005, 14:00
Not long left!!

We must win after Juve and Inter won too!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henrik
20-03-2005, 14:07
Crap, TV here is not showing the game.:( I guess I will rely on updates from you guys :)

PS. I adjusted the thread so that it now covers pre-game and game comments. So stick around friends, this is where all the action will be :beach:

Gipson
20-03-2005, 14:12
PROBABLE LINE-UPS

ROMA: Curci; Panucci, Ferrari, Chivu, Cufrč; Mancini, Perrotta, Dacourt, Aquilani; Totti, Montella

MILAN: Dida; Cafu, Stam, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kaką; Crespo, Tomasson

Henrik
20-03-2005, 14:14
No Cassano?

Gipson
20-03-2005, 14:20
No Cassano?
Roma fans are talking that Cassano will play but I don't know?!
We will see soon!

hwmook
20-03-2005, 14:20
No Cassano?

suspended i think.

Gipson
20-03-2005, 14:23
OFFICIAL

Dida; Cafu, Stam, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kaką; Crespo, Tomasson.


Curci; Panucci, Ferrari, Chivu, Cufrč; Cassano, Perrotta, Dacourt, Aquilani; Totti, Montella.

Xudong
20-03-2005, 14:31
damn cassano :D

Henrik
20-03-2005, 14:31
And the game has started :3band: Forza Milan!

Gipson
20-03-2005, 14:34
Forza Milan!!!

Lombardia
20-03-2005, 14:35
i hope abel xavier comes on at some point during this game, his hair is just a sight to behold :D

Shomo
20-03-2005, 14:38
Forza Milan

Warro Bantan
20-03-2005, 14:42
FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on team!!!! Lets take it to the Romans!

Gipson
20-03-2005, 14:44
Roma on the attack
They are better then Milan in first min.

Henrik
20-03-2005, 14:48
Eurosport commentary so far:

10' Chivu very good on the ball as he turns away from Tomasson, who pulls him back...the Romanian looking tidy, despite his long lay-off.

10' Montella applauds as Cassano looks for his run with a through ball...too much on it for the Little Aeroplane.

9' Milan playing their way upfield...Pirlo turns away from Perrotta...the combative former Chievo man just tugging back the Milan playmaker.

8' Ball aimed high to Tomasson...Seedorf looking to pick up the pieces...but can't take it in his stride.

7' Perrotta finds Montella wide right...but he's only got Cassano to look for in the Milan box and is robbed as he bides his time.

6' Cassano cutting in from the left...forward for Montella...only half away...TOTTI PICKS IT UP ON THE EDGE OF THE BOX!! GOES DOWN UNDER STAM'S CHALLENGE! Free-kick...but to Milan.

5' Totti takes the ball down...CUTS IT ACROSS THE BOX FOR MONTELLA!!!! OOOHHH! Blasts wide as Cassano got in his way...another chance for the Roma forward.

5' Kaka picks up a clearing header...but his first touch, for once, lets him down.

4' Totti's ball into the D for Montella...FIRST-TIME SHOT!! Screws it wide as he loses his balance...that was a chance though.

3' Cafu finds Gattuso down the right....the latter's ball in shows why he's made for ball-winning as it sails straight into Curci's hands.

3' Smoke from the flares now covering the Milan half of the field almost completely...tough to see anything, not sure how much the players can see.

2' Cassano picks it up just inside the Milan half...clips it forward...overdone though and Dida picks it up.

1' Cafu on the attack down the right...getting a healthy booing from the fans who used to worship him...but his ball is wayward.

claupau
20-03-2005, 14:48
:1ang: Argh stupid GolTv has the Real gm live so I'll get Milan with 30 mins delay :frustrat:

either way FORZA MILAN :rone:

Shomo
20-03-2005, 14:51
wow looks like Roma are on Fire
Come on Milan

Warro Bantan
20-03-2005, 14:53
Better than ESPN Int, who is not carrying the game at all!!!!!! :(

Gipson
20-03-2005, 14:54
Now Milan is attacking, Kaka had great opportunity!!!
Forza Milan, We need 3 points!!!
:3band:

Henrik
20-03-2005, 14:58
New update from Eurosport:

21' Roma free-kick wide right...Totti with it...DEEP! VERY DEEP! So deep in fact it drifts thirty metres behind Dida's goal.

20' Roma now bossing midfield...we've seen very little of Kaka...now Aquilani brought down by Kaladze.

19' Totti probing...goes wide right to Panucci...then does a little give and go with the former Real Madrid right-back, but marginally overhits it.

18' THROUGH BALL FOR MONTELLA! DIDA RUSHES OUT! STAM NIPS IT AWAY FROM HIS OWN KEEPER! Confusion at the back, but Milan escape.

17' Tomasson and Cafu combine down the right...but again the Brazilian miscues his ball in...straight to Dacourt and Roma break upfield.

16' Milan coming forward with Kaka...finds Cafu to his outside...but for once miscues his ball in, screwing it behind.

16' Seedorf finds Crespo's run on the left...but the Argentine just went too early...the flag goes up.

15' That was such a nice free-kick from Pirlo...it had to be delivered with pin-point precision for Kaka to get a strike in and was right on the money.

14' Stam forward, Crespo jostling for position...Pirlo to take...WHIPPED IN NEAR POST! KAKA'S VOLLEY! CURCI! Does so well to get down and turn it round. Clever move.

13' Pirlo's ankles clipped by Dacourt and Milan have a free-kick wide right...chance to deliver into the Roma box.

12' Panucci in an advanced position on the right...NICE BALL IN! CASSANO ARRIVING LATE! Cafu gets there...back out to Panucci...WHO CUTS INSIDE AND TRIES A SHOT! Wide.

11' Cassano coming forward...Montella and Totti to his right...finds Montella...DANGER HERE! TRIES TO PLACE IT! Dida down well to his right...not that well struck and Cassano, in a great position to his left, would have been the better option for Montella.

Gipson
20-03-2005, 15:01
Yellow card for Stam, He will miss next game

Gipson
20-03-2005, 15:07
Great chance for JDT...no goal

Henrik
20-03-2005, 15:08
Seems that we are in the game at least after a strong Roma start. Remember everybody that we are a 2nd half team :)

Gipson
20-03-2005, 15:11
Not many people here, anyone is watching game in TV???

Staci
20-03-2005, 15:16
I'm watching the game !

Gipson
20-03-2005, 15:22
HT
Roma: 1 shot on goal, 4 off target
Milan: 2 shots on goal, 0 off target

Gipson
20-03-2005, 15:23
I'm watching the game !
Any comments?!

Staci
20-03-2005, 15:24
No, I don't know as much about the game as you guys do .....I'm still learning. So I usually keep my comments to myself ....lol

Helena
20-03-2005, 15:28
No, I don't know as much about the game as you guys do .....I'm still learning. So I usually keep my comments to myself ....lol

Don`t worry, so give it a try!! :)

HOVO
20-03-2005, 15:29
i'm watching the game
not a very good roma in defending part but more dangerous in attacking!
stam did very good job in the first half to stop roma's attacking trio!
if we play a little more faster and correct in the attacking phase we'll score soon!
forza MILAN!!!

Staci
20-03-2005, 15:32
See, I didn't have to HOVO did it for me....lol

Henrik
20-03-2005, 15:34
I am here, but am too nervous to write much

Gipson
20-03-2005, 15:37
I think that Rui or Pippo will come for JDT...but I don't know when;)

Xudong
20-03-2005, 15:42
second half has started.

Gipson
20-03-2005, 15:50
Yellow card for Cafu

Roma sub: Cufre stretchered off and Scurto on.

Lombardia
20-03-2005, 15:51
reading from eurosport, cafu put in a horror challenge on cufre and deserved to be sent off, thats most unlike him

Gipson
20-03-2005, 15:52
Yellow card for Totti

Xudong
20-03-2005, 15:58
gol by crespo

claupau
20-03-2005, 15:59
Crespo GooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :3band: :1ole:

btw I don't see anywhere that Totti got yellow :dontkn:

ginoformaggino
20-03-2005, 16:00
Valdanito !

Lombardia
20-03-2005, 16:00
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was just about to call for a pippo - jdt swap, but now i think ambro will come in for jdt instead!


1-0!! crespo! whoo-hoo

Gipson
20-03-2005, 16:00
Crespoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

claupau
20-03-2005, 16:00
poor Pippo :( might not get to play again :cry:

Shomo
20-03-2005, 16:01
CRESPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!,GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAl

Xudong
20-03-2005, 16:01
i still don't know how he scored the goal yet. no description so far is available in english.

Henrik
20-03-2005, 16:01
Crespo :3band:

shevagol_7
20-03-2005, 16:02
Crossed in by Kaladze on the left wing, finds Crespo at the far post who rises above Panucci to head in.

Xudong
20-03-2005, 16:02
tomasson got a yellow for a "scandalous" dive. :D

Gipson
20-03-2005, 16:03
Yellow card for JDT and Kaladze

shevagol_7
20-03-2005, 16:03
milan corner

Xudong
20-03-2005, 16:04
shouldn't try it with referee only meters away. :D

Gipson
20-03-2005, 16:04
Almost 2-0
Outswinging corner from the right...HEADER COMES IN! SOMEHOW PARRIED BY CURCI! SEEDORF'S FOLLOW UP! CURCI THERE AGAIN! Superb keeping.
and
Kaladze and Kaka streaming down the left...LOVELY FLICK FROM THE LEFT-BACK! KAKA MUST SCORE! And puts it wide...how did he miss that?

shevagol_7
20-03-2005, 16:04
forces 2 saves from curci

Xudong
20-03-2005, 16:05
red card and penalty? wow, nice.

holding my breath......

claupau
20-03-2005, 16:05
Pirloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

shevagol_7
20-03-2005, 16:05
Wow there is alot of smoke on the field from flares.
For a second I thought Milan had an open goal to shoot at.

Xudong
20-03-2005, 16:06
goal!!!! :D

Henrik
20-03-2005, 16:07
Fabulous! :)

Lombardia
20-03-2005, 16:07
game over :D back to the top we go:D

Gipson
20-03-2005, 16:07
2-0!!!!
Seedorf down the left...HANGS IT UP AT THE BACK STICK FOR CRESPO! MUST BE TWO! PANUCCI BLOCKS IT WITH HIS ARM! And he's off!

and

Pirlo to take it....AND THERE'S NO MORE HEROICS FROM THE YOUNG KEEPER! Straight down the middle, Curci goes to his right...that's two and Roma are surely out of this.

Xudong
20-03-2005, 16:10
game over :D back to the top we go:D

already? I thought there are still 15 minutes. :D

inzaghi for crespo, nice move by carlo, i hope JDT repays carlo by scoring a hat-trick. :gonova: :gonova: :gonova:

Lombardia
20-03-2005, 16:10
pippo comes on, this is exactly the type of game he needs, we're comfortable we'll get chances on the break hopefully,

shevagol_7
20-03-2005, 16:10
inzaghi is coming on.
But for Crespo not Tomasson?

Vinesh
20-03-2005, 16:11
go go crespo, sorry for the late reply, internet so slow, hang in there guys

Xudong
20-03-2005, 16:13
inzaghi is coming on.
But for Crespo not Tomasson?

if we were up 1-0, i am afraid that it would have been JDT. now it is time to get both pippo and jdt back. :clap: :clap:

Gipson
20-03-2005, 16:13
Yellow cards for Perrotta and Seedorf

Jim_UK
20-03-2005, 16:15
We seem to have got a few yellow cards in this game, anyone know how this might affect suspensions ?

Gipson
20-03-2005, 16:16
We seem to have got a few yellow cards in this game, anyone know how this might affect suspensions ?
Stam and I think that Cafu also will be out?!

Henrik
20-03-2005, 16:17
We seem to have got a few yellow cards in this game, anyone know how this might affect suspensions ?
Don't know, the ones with Yellows are Cafu, Stam, JDT and Seedorf.

shevagol_7
20-03-2005, 16:17
We seem to have got a few yellow cards in this game, anyone know how this might affect suspensions ?

Stam is definitly suspended next match.
Don't know about the others.

Gipson
20-03-2005, 16:17
Ambro for JDT

Henrik
20-03-2005, 16:18
Ambro the game killer ;)

Lombardia
20-03-2005, 16:19
inzaghi..........offside


i've missed this :D

Jim_UK
20-03-2005, 16:21
Kaka is now out for 1 game

shevagol_7
20-03-2005, 16:21
Yellow for Kaka'

Xudong
20-03-2005, 16:21
and Kaka got booked too? what happened?

Xudong
20-03-2005, 16:24
kaka and stam missing next game may not be bad news. at least they have a good chance to start from the scratch and keep clean for May 8, to play doper.

Jim_UK
20-03-2005, 16:24
It's a shame Tomasson isn't playing like he was last season, i guess we were pretty lucky with his form last time around. Hope he can try and find some of it before the end of this season. Although his blatant dive doesn't help matters.

Has Ferrari played well ? Sounds like he has, maybe he'd like to join up with Gilardino again next season :D

Helena
20-03-2005, 16:25
It is easter soon, but all these yellow cards!

Xudong
20-03-2005, 16:26
totti given a direct red.

Gipson
20-03-2005, 16:27
Red for totti haha

Lombardia
20-03-2005, 16:27
:rollani: i love roma, they always turn to violence when they get beaten

Gipson
20-03-2005, 16:28
It's over!!!
Milan won it's 7...or 8 in the row
We are the best We are MILAN
Forza Milan :fero:

Xudong
20-03-2005, 16:31
wonderful game, bitter for roma since they lost two players. cafu/cufre accident may put us in some controversy, however, i doubt that we could replace juvetus of their place on roma's hate list. :D

ginoformaggino
20-03-2005, 16:38
no Stam and Kaką 4 the next game vs. Brescia.

a typical Milan second half.
right answer to juve.

great Kaladze tonight