PDA

View Full Version : comedians


mk18
14-03-2005, 19:02
i wanted to tell you guys about this fookin hillarious indian/canadian (dont ask me) comedian called russell peters ... wawa weeeeewa hes sooo funny you should download his movie

lets make this thread the comedians thread where u can post the name of a comedian or a link if u want for others to watch, kenny has been away but i think this is one way to get him back, i still remember the pablo francisco convo we had... oh yeah download his movie as well!!

ACMILAN1983
14-03-2005, 20:21
nice idea for a thread.

I like Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Lee Evans and Jerry Seinfeld (mostly due to the sitcom)

Jim_UK
27-03-2005, 14:46
wow, where to begin;

Kids in the Hall,
Peter Kay,
Eddie Izzard,
Billy Connelly,
Ed Byrne,

there's another guy, but i can't remember his name .... he's very funny though.

Lombardia
27-03-2005, 15:09
yeah great idea

billy connolly,
rowan atkinson
eddie murphy
freddi starr
jack dee
the 2 ronnies
the american guy on british version of who's line is it anyway
lenny hehry
french and saunders
john cleese
lee evans
dudley moore
peter cook
al murray
rick mayall
ben elton
peter kay
frank skinner
smith and jones
stephen fry and hugh lawrie
chris rock
robin williams
steve martin
jim carey
ok i think i've got them all!

Lombardia
27-03-2005, 15:11
oh and craig charles, david jason, but that is more for their roles on red dwarf and only fools and horses respectively

Stezagud
27-03-2005, 16:49
all of the above :D

also:

Ricky Gervais
Paul Merton
Dara O' something (bald irish guy who's often on Have i got news for you)

and loads of others who i cant remember right now :cool:

rae
27-03-2005, 17:11
I have not many cuz most of films are american -- so it means -- feeble jokes. I can't stand american sence humour, except Leslie Nilsen and Police Academy. My favorite comedian actor is Rowan Atkinson :proud: :haha:

Goirre
28-03-2005, 04:00
Russell Peters is amazing!

.....Indiano???? nooooooo!!! :D

iregk
28-03-2005, 05:31
Police Academy rae!!! They were so bad it was unfunny!!!

The American guys in who's line is it anyway, Ryan Styles and the Canadian with the glasses, Grep Prupes.

Add to that list Tommy Tiernan and Cillian Murphy

almilan
28-03-2005, 08:38
Tommy Tiernan he must have been the most conterversial man in Ireland a few months back after his appearance on the Late Late show. what do you think of Pat Shortt Iregk? I was at his last show start of February. was good.

rae
28-03-2005, 09:47
Police Academy rae!!! They were so bad it was unfunny!!!I am not form the same Earth as you are then :googly: :wallbang: :doh:

mk18
29-03-2005, 14:00
Russell Peters is amazing!

.....Indiano???? nooooooo!!! :D

... hahahhaha ... what about the part when he says ... tap sam bong... you go to jail badboy!!! ... :haha: ... i love the chinese accent

!xobile


speaking of funny movies... u have got to watch kung pow: enter the fist


weeeweeeweeweeeeeeeew .... paaaakhhhh!!! :haha:

Jim_UK
29-03-2005, 14:03
Bernie Mac .... he's quality :D

iregk
30-03-2005, 05:49
Tommy Tiernan he must have been the most conterversial man in Ireland a few months back after his appearance on the Late Late show. what do you think of Pat Shortt Iregk? I was at his last show start of February. was good.

Pat Shortt, cannot stand the man. I hated with a vengance everything he ever did especially as the d'unbelieveables. I think its only funny if you are from Kildare and west. To the Dublin region is just completely unfunny.

Actually the only thing I ever like that he did was his cameo's in Father Ted. Now there was a comdey show!!!

Redman
31-03-2005, 07:18
The best show I've seen recently is "Robbin Wiliams Live on Broadway". It's extraordinary! I also like comedians Jeremy Hotz, Pablo Francisco ad Chris Rock!

Goirre
01-04-2005, 02:14
speaking of funny movies... u have got to watch kung pow: enter the fist

weeeweeeweeweeeeeeeew .... paaaakhhhh!!! :haha:
no, I didn't check that one out, but I saw another one, I think it was called Kung Fu Hustle or something like that, if I remember corrently I think it was pretyy funny :D

mk18
01-04-2005, 05:29
well u should.. its the funniest thing ever... my dad passed by while i was watching it and he just burst in laughter but he had some work to do and he left... eversince he kept asking me to get the DVD.... a month ago, he was ordering some irani poems/book/etc.. from amazon.com then i reminded him.. get kung pow... hes like "yeah yeah i want it, order it for me" .... imagine what the guys at amazon were thinking when they see shahrazad, something khan... then kung pow enter the fist!! :D

RIO
01-04-2005, 12:08
Dave Cross is real funny. Pick up his album, "Shut Up You ****ing Baby." Chris Rock, the late Bill Hicks, Margaret Cho, Dave Chapelle, Eddie Izzard and Lewis Black, all funny.

repoman
01-04-2005, 12:54
One of the finest comedians in North America died the other day of drug overdose. His name is Mitch Hedberg. I caught his show in Miami last year, laughed my arse off. Buy his CD...

Dave Chappelle is rocking these days...

almilan
01-04-2005, 14:10
Pat Shortt, cannot stand the man. I hated with a vengance everything he ever did especially as the d'unbelieveables. I think its only funny if you are from Kildare and west. To the Dublin region is just completely unfunny.

Actually the only thing I ever like that he did was his cameo's in Father Ted. Now there was a comdey show!!!

Pat Shortt is a funny man but im not a Dub! Father Ted was brillant. Actually speaking of Father Ted remember that episode where Father Damo was in being a bad influence on dougal. The guy who played father damo Joe Rooney I almost sure his name is was on stage before Pat Shortt at the show, he was v funny as wel.

mk18
02-04-2005, 13:55
One of the finest comedians in North America died the other day of drug overdose. His name is Mitch Hedberg. I caught his show in Miami last year, laughed my arse off. Buy his CD...

Dave Chappelle is rocking these days...

mitch hedberg... kenny told me to download a video of his... hes not bad .. nothing comes close to russell peters except maybe pablo francisco or dave chappelle