PDA

View Full Version : What did Platini say this time?


Xudong
17-03-2005, 22:57
MILAN COMPETITIVE AGAIN

3/17/2005 2:11:00 PM
Adriano Galliani did not make any statements after the game at Udine but the following day he was ready to respond to the questions surrounding Milan at the opening of the Business Forum. With reference to the Italian Cup elimination at Udinese, the chief executive said: 'You are always disappointed when you lose. Being knocked out certainly wasn’t positive but our philosophy is always to turn a negative into a posituve. The positive is that now we have exactly the same number of games as Juventus, both in the league and Champions League. As for the transfer market, we’ll think about that on May 30. I think that the 23 trophies Milan have won since 1986 guarantees that Milan will be competitive again next season, with the players we have. I don’t want to reply directly to what Michel Platini had to say but I limit my observations to the fact that people go to the stadium to enjoy football, for the top games, football becomes important with top sides and top players.'


My question is: what the hell did Platini say this time? I searched everywhere and haven't got any idea yet. But I have a feeling this stupid Dopentini must be bad-mouthing us again. :fero: