View Full Version : Tickets Milan - Inter
i have a question, would it be possible to order tickets for Milan-Inter in the CL through the internet ? Has anyone any websites or adresses where you can buy tickets ? Thanks.
i have a question, would it be possible to order tickets for Milan-Inter in the CL through the internet ? Has anyone any websites or adresses where you can buy tickets ? Thanks.
I would say it is doubtful since it was not possible for the ManU game.
so the only chance to get tickets is to go to milan and order them ?
Frozen Idol
18-03-2005, 09:29
i have a question, would it be possible to order tickets for Milan-Inter in the CL through the internet ? Has anyone any websites or adresses where you can buy tickets ? Thanks.
I will be in Italy 1.4.-9.4. and when I saw the draw results,
I did not know whether I should laugh or cry.
On one hand, Milan will play a CL game in Italy during my stay, but on the other hand tickets are difficult to get because the opponent is Inter.
There was a Milano derby in CL a couple of years ago.
Both games were sold out, I suppose?
Did anyone manage to get a ticket for that game?
I would appreciate any advice and suggestions.
I live in Finland, I don't think there is a AIMC fan club here, and considering the opponent, it might be difficult to get tickets trough fan clubs.
I suppose touts have bought all the tickets from Banca Intesa by the time we arrive in Milano.
Is there a danger of getting forged tickets from touts?
Milan-Brescia tickets I already have for Sunday 3.4.2005.
When it will be announced what games (if any) are moved to Saturday?
Are those teams that have CL game the following week more likely to get their games moved to Saturday?
When it will be announced what games (if any) are moved to Saturday?
Are those teams that have CL game the following week more likely to get their games moved to Saturday?
If a team plays CL on Tuesday, then it will play the Serie A game before that on Saturday.
So as Milan-Inter is on Wednesday the 6th, the next Saturday they both play coz the second leg is on Tuesday.
sehnsucht79
18-03-2005, 09:48
Try www.ticketweb.it , www.bestticket.it , or to be more specific http://www.bestticket.it/newBt/default.asp?shop_id=MilanEng .. Think these are mainly for Serie A games but you can just give it a try.
so the only chance to get tickets is to go to milan and order them ?
you can get them from black market touts. I am sure there will be some aviable.
i have 5 for the match from the inter season tkts which i have - will see the 2nd leg.
may have 1 spare - will let u know on here if i do - dont email me about it
Grande-Milan-DK
18-03-2005, 13:50
I was contacted by 15 or 20 tickets touts infront of the stadium before the manchester match. The prices was for primo anello 150 euro .. wow
So to get a ticket should be possible even the price are much more
So your advice is to go to Milan and buy a ticket on the black market there just before the game ?
sehnsucht79
19-03-2005, 06:43
If you're really desperate then yes you should go to Milan and buy the ticket from the black market although the price will cost you a bomb ... People will book their tickets early so its rather impossible to get a ticket there 'legally' when the match is near... Have you tried checking with Milan fan clubs in Europe ? You can try to go to their site or contact them and see if you can book the ticket through them.. that method works for other fan clubs if I am not mistaken
does anyone have a clue about what the average price will be for tickets on the black market ?
derekhski
27-03-2005, 12:52
Maybe some helpful information on ticket costs? When I was over in 2003 for the semi-finals in the CL between Milan and Inter, second round, I bought tickets from a tout, did the same in Oct 02 for the Bayern M CL match. Both times I purchased tickets out front of the Milan Point store. I went t the store in hopes of finding a third teir ticket?? Never know, and found that they were sold out. Outside the store, there is almost always someone selling tickets. I went by three, four days before the game. Carry with me a small note pad of paper, and a pen. I have very little skills in Italian (working on it though). I have them write thier price, and then start bargaining. Keep in mind, if they have a freind listen to what they say to each other. When I brought for the Milan-Inter CL semi finals, the freind told him to three times his price (in Italian) since I was American, and didnt speak Italian, Well this I understood. So when he told me 350.... I told him that he was smoking to much..??.. He understood.
So much for the story, Here is the more useful info.
I got a second tier ticket in the Milan fan section for 80.00 euro's, after the 350 starting price. I think I did pretty well, since I paid 150, for Real Madrid-Juve the next day, with help form an Irish girl living in Turin, but also a first level, center feild ticket.
The Bayren M. - Milan ticket cost me 40, for third tier in the Group stage. Also purchased infront of the Milan point store. again, bargained down from like 80-100?? dont exactly remember.
I highly recommend the note pad, unless you are good with numbers, or carry a calculator, this helps to break the language barrier.
Good Luck, I'll be over for the Milan Juve match, and also hope to find a ticket last minute. It would be good to hear back after you get your ticket, on the price you paid.
Derek
if i go to Milan, i will tell you, but it's not quite sure we will go.
I 've already seen milan twice in san siro, but it was against chievo and bologna, so the stadium was not full-crowded, so i just ordered my tickets through the internet, but for games like this, that's not possible of course.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.