View Full Version : Milan songs..
Hi...
I am a danish Milan fanatic.. I am looking for lyrics for Milan songs. Can you give me the lyrics for:
Rossoneri Siamo noi
Inno Milan
Forza Milan
Thank you very much...
Mats
***
Forza Milan !
Milan campione !
forza Milan il Milan olè..
Forza Milan !
vinci per noi !
forza Milan la Sud è con te !
ale..ale...ale..ale...
forza Milan...ale..ale...
Forza Milan il Milan alè
forza Milan Milano è con te
sono sempre al tuo fianco
Io di te non mi stanco
sei la cosa più bella che c'è
perché il Milan è forte alè..
perché il Milan è forte alè...
Vinciamo vinciamo vinciamo perchè
è forte il nostro Milan
cantiamo cantiamo cantiamo perché
è il nostro grande amor!
***
Rossoneri siamo noi
ma chi cazzo siete voi
noi del Milan siamo quà
e per voi non c'è pietà
quando il Milan segnerà
questo stadio esploderà
dalla curva s'alzerà
la canzone degli ultrà...
Siamo l'armata Rossonera
e mai nessun ci fermerà
noi saremo sempre qua
quando il Milan giocherà
forza Milan vinci ancora per gli ultras....
la la la la la la la la lala
la la la la la la la la la
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo....
Oh mamma mamma mamma
oh mamma mamma mamma
sai perché mi batte il corasson
ho visto un grande Milan
ho visto un grande Milan
hei mammà innamorato son !
***
I believe these 2 are what you`ve asked for.I have a whole bunch of songs on my pc and cannot be bothered now to search for all of them so that`s why i posted only these 2.However, you can find all the songs on Milan`s supporters sites like FDL or similar ones,and i mean ALL the songs:)
INNO MILAN!
Milan! Milan! solo con te
Milan! Milan! sempre per te
Camminiamo noi accanto ai nostri eroi
sopra un campo verde, sotto un cielo blu
Conquistate voi una stella piu'
a brillar per noi
e insieme cantiamo.
Milan Milan solo con te
Milan Milan sempre per te
Oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
una grande squadra
sempre in festa ole'
oh oh oh oh oh
oho hohoh hohohohohoh
ohohohohoohh
e insieme cantiamo!
Milan Milan solo con te
Milan Milan sempre per te
Con il Milan nel cuore
nel profondo dell'anima
un vero amico sei
e insieme cantiamo
Milan Milan solo con te
Milan Milan sempre per te
ohohohohohohohohohoh.........
Thankyou very much
@Ariel in my versions, the songs only have half the lenght...
Could you upload your versions some place?
Can anyone translate them ...? Well since Giova is gone ...
I couldn`t translate them all now because at the moment i have no time....so staci,i`m afraid i`ll do it some other time,unless somebody else hops in and translates:)
This time only rossoneri siamo noi(you all of course know what that means :))
We are rossoneri and wtf are you,
we are here from milan and there`s no place for you,
when Milan scores this stadium explodes,
from the curva sud you can hear the song of the ultras.
We are red and black army and nobody will ever stop us
we`ll stay here as long as Milan is playing
Forza Milan,come on ,win for us,the ultras.
la la la la
Oh mum mum :D(x2)
do you know why my heart is beating?
i saw the great milan mum,
oh mum i`m in love :heart:
N.B.
Neither italian nor english are my native languages so this might not be the best translation ever,but since i`m studying to become professional interpreter/translator i think you can trust me on this one ;)
MATS
i cannot upload them,but as i said check www.fdl.it (i`m not sure if this link is valid,in which case just search for fdl in search engine and you`ll find all the songs there)
Christopher
21-03-2005, 11:31
http://www.acmilan-online.com/songs.php
there is a neat little link that provides a sampling of the songs the cruva sings, I would like to see something a bit more extensive . . . I love it
not hard to figure out my favorite song is it . . .
www.fdl.it, click on the inni e cori section :1five:
Christopher
21-03-2005, 12:07
www.fdl.it, click on the inni e cori section :1five:
I have seen that too, although some songs cut out early . . . I would love to hear all of them in full
The best way to hear them in full is to spend some money and go to a Milan game. I can tell you it is well worth it.
I would translate Milan Inno into something like this:
We walk alongside our heroes
above a green field, beneath the blue sky
you conquer yet another star
to shine for us
and together we sing
Milan! Milan! I'm only there for you!
Milan! Milan! I'll always be there for you!
Oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
A great team
always celebrating ole' :D
oh oh oh oh oh
oho hohoh hohohohohoh
ohohoho
and together we sing
chorus
With Milan in the heart
in the deepest part of the soul (difficult to translate)
you are a true friend
and together we sing
chorus
Christopher
22-03-2005, 09:05
The best way to hear them in full is to spend some money and go to a Milan game. I can tell you it is well worth it.
Yes, that would be the best way . . . there is always the issue of funding . . . ;) . . . but it is a goal!
I would translate Milan Inno into something like this:
We walk alongside our heroes
above a green field, beneath the blue sky
you conquer yet another star
to shine for us
and together we sing
Milan! Milan! I'm only there for you!
Milan! Milan! I'll always be there for you!
Oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
A great team
always celebrating ole' :D
oh oh oh oh oh
oho hohoh hohohohohoh
ohohoho
and together we sing
chorus
With Milan in the heart
in the deepest part of the soul (difficult to translate)
you are a true friend
and together we sing
chorus
THE CHORUS!!! That's what it is fr!ckin called. I was getting tired of typing out the chorus but I forgot what the heck it was called. So I kept typing "Milan Milan Sempre per te...."
Here's the tradional song that can be found at
www.music.lycos.com
select mp3 and then just type inno milan.
It will have the original score and also a pretty cool remix.
Dont ask me how the other songs like Inter's shows up too.
But you'll get the official milan anthem here.
killiegradge
22-03-2005, 17:02
What about the Kaka song?I've been to San Siro but still not sure of the words?
What about the Kaka song?I've been to San Siro but still not sure of the words?
Siam venuti fin qua
Siam venuti fin qua
PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKAAAAAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA
SIAM VNEUTI FIN QUA
PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKA.
means: we arrived till here, to see scoring Kaka
aceventura
23-03-2005, 15:37
thax for the translation guys.
killiegradge
24-03-2005, 16:31
Thanks for that Franco but are you sure thats the correct number of oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's?
I can practice for my next trip.
Thanks for that Franco but are you sure thats the correct number of oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's?
I can practice for my next trip.
To be honest I can't count them, the best thing to do is to hear the song. You'll understand better.
milan18994ever
04-04-2006, 14:27
Hey!!!I am new here,i am from croatia and i am a big fan of AC MILAN...my favourite player is shevchenko...since you all are milan fans i want too meet you in some way so write to me... :3band:
hey guys..milan songs(from staduim) really great..
i just wanna know what actually means "milano siamo noi"??..i still dont know that
It means ''we are Milano''.
thx:)
i dont know if i write right place again,but what does
...vinci per noi !
forza Milan la Sud è con te ....
i really wonder this part mean
vinci per noi = win for us
Forza Milan la Sud è con te = Go Milan, the Curva Sud is with you
Metalliam
02-05-2007, 07:34
Can anyone tell me what they're singing here (translate)?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxDzP9YZLoM&mode=related&search=
Hello!
I am a new fan of AC Milan (and of football). I started watching their games back in 2007, after my daughter was given an Adidas poster from our local soccer store that featured Kaka. By the end of 2007, I was hooked! I also watch our local MLS team and support them, of course (I have become a true football fanatica), too, but I have fallen in love with the PASSION of European/Italian/AC Milan football!
I also love collecting socc -- oops! I mean football songs. I have several AC Milan songs on my iPod. I have found the lyrics for all but one. There is a song called "Ale, Milan, Ale (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=255559889&id=255559699&s=143441)" (note: this is an iTunes link) on an album called "Milano Un Diavolo en Europa" (by a group or something called "I Ragazzi Della Curva"). But I cannot find any information, let alone the lyrics for this song. Can anyone help? (This group also has an album of songs for AS Roma.)
I don't speak Italian, but I do know Spanish, so I like learning the lyrics to the Milano songs, even if I don't understand them all.
Thanks!! :)
Welcome to the forums :) You support F.C. Dallas or Houston?
The Lyrics of Ale Milan Ale are:
Ale, Ale, Ale Milan Ale
Forza, Lotta, Vincerai,
Non Ti Lasceremo Mai
I think that's what you're looking for.
A lot of the lyrics to the songs are here:
http://www.ultrasmilan.it/mp3/testi.html
Hi!
I am from the Dallas area, so I am "Dallas Til I Die." :D
But, wow! I have watched AC Milan on TV and watched the YouTube videos of your supporters -- just wow! I am so jealous, because we will never have that kind of crowd for FC Dallas.
And thanks for the link! This song, however, does not seem to match the listed songs.
It goes something like this (this is an attempt at phonetical Italian, of which I know about 3 words, and I know that ch = a "k" sound and c or cc = an English "ch" sound . . . yikes!):
Ale, Milan, ale
Forza (something something something)
Ale, Milan, ale
cha-ca-cuora (something) ne quoi
Siamo tutti Maldini
(something) Pippo e Kaka
(Something, something)
Resta sempre con noi
Milan, ale
Milan, ale
(Lock-cua -lecce e cuoi)
Ugh! I hope I didn't say anything bad in my attempt to transcribe the Italian words! This song is on iTunes, but I cannot find it on the Internet. Weird.
Grazie! :)
Welcome to the forums :) You support F.C. Dallas or Houston?
The Lyrics of Ale Milan Ale are:
Ale, Ale, Ale Milan Ale
Forza, Lotta, Vincerai,
Non Ti Lasceremo Mai
I think that's what you're looking for.
A lot of the lyrics to the songs are here:
http://www.ultrasmilan.it/mp3/testi.html
welcome Hutchtx... send me a link or something that can tell which song you want and I'll translate it for you :D
welcome Hutchtx... send me a link or something that can tell which song you want and I'll translate it for you :D
Hi!
I found a link to the album online (http://www.emusic.com/album/I-Ragazzi-Della-Curva-Milan-Un-Diavolo-In-Europa-MP3-Download/11358780.html) (but you would have to download the song -- Ale, Milan, Ale). You can play a part of it, though. Perhaps you might recognize it. I think whoever is singing it on this album might not be the original artist.
BTW, I read your history of Milan -- fascinating!! Thanks!!
haha, this is so funny... you know those are NOT the stadium chants, right?
which are the ones Vadim made available in the link he posted... this a totally different thing... Let me listen to them and write down in English... this is awesome... :P
Ale' Milan Ale', forza, vai, segnaci un gol... (ale' Milan Ale', c'mon, go score a goal)
Ale' Milan Ale', calcia con la gioia nel cuor... (ale' Milan ale', kick with the joy in the heart)
---translation really takes away the feeling in the words----
haha, this is so funny... you know those are NOT the stadium chants, right?
which are the ones Vadim made available in the link he posted... this a totally different thing... Let me listen to them and write down in English... this is awesome... :P
Grazie!
I am only looking for the one song (Ale, Milan, Ale). I found the lyrics for others ("Canto Rossonero" and your hymn, "Milan, Milan").
However, one day, I would love to go to Milan to hear the stadium chants! Oh, and I LOVE how the hymn is played when AC Milan wins. I watched the game against Fiorentina and could hear it in the background as the cameras followed Kaka around.
:)
well, flights are cheap right now... how old are you? can you travel on your own?
well, flights are cheap right now... how old are you? can you travel on your own?
Neat thought!
But I'm married with two teenage kids and a husband who doesn't get much time off these days. My daughter and I, at least, are big Milan fans. My husband, however, lived in Germany for a while when he was growing up and is a Bayern fan (but he watches AC milan, too). :p
Siam venuti fin qua
Siam venuti fin qua
PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKAAAAAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA
SIAM VNEUTI FIN QUA
PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKA.
means: we arrived till here, to see scoring Kaka
Gazzetta had a headline before Viola game:
Sim venuti fin qua, per vedere RESTARE Kaka' :)
---------------------------------------------------------
And when you visit San Siro I think the first one you learn is: Interista pezzo di merda... :hihihi:
And when you visit San Siro I think the first one you learn is: Interista pezzo di merda... :hihihi:
Haha! My Spanish lets me translate that without a problem! :D
hutchtx, you will have to excuse me, for some reason I thought you were a teenage boy, not a lady... I was expecting an answer like: "I'm 16, I will be able to go in 2 years if I can convince my parents"...
this makes me happier, new fans, femenine, and in America... Milan breaking all types of barrier here...
just please, please, please don't call it SOCCER! deal? hehe
hutchtx, you will have to excuse me, for some reason I thought you were a teenage boy, not a lady... I was expecting an answer like: "I'm 16, I will be able to go in 2 years if I can convince my parents"...
this makes me happier, new fans, femenine, and in America... Milan breaking all types of barrier here...
just please, please, please don't call it SOCCER! deal? hehe
Haha!
That's okay. And yes -- deal! I couldn't think of a "feminine" username, so it's understandable. I am the exception here (in the Dallas area and in America) -- I am CRAZY about football. FC Dallas might not be a top tier team, but it is so much FUN to be at the stadium and support a team with players that you know. But MLS takes this long break in the winter (from November to March), so it was not difficult to become addicted to a team like AC Milan. Of course, having players like Kaka, Gattuso, Nesta, Pirlo, etc. certainly helps -- and not just from a talent point of view. (ie, I want a copy of that Docce and Gabbana calendar from last year!) :D
the D&G calendar is still somewhere out there... I even created a thread for it, let me find it...
good to know your daughther is also a fan... up until a few years ago, Football in USA was considered just for blonde teenage girls in pony tails with oversized shin guards and moms in minivans... now it's starting to become more and more an important thing, competitive... the fact that the country is so big (geographically) and that all teams are owned by the league doesn't really help create rivalry which is key to increase the passion around it...
you may still be stuck with "Go Dallas" chants for a few years, but it's getting better.
WhiteChocolate
25-01-2009, 00:20
Well, i see a site with a lot of chants:
here we go
:rock3:
http://acmilan.com.pl/audio.php
I never understood what is the problem between saying who is right: people who say "soccer" or people who say "football"?
Football - a game invented in England in which you use your FOOT to kick the BALL
soccer - created in USA where they needed new name for football as they turned American rugby into "football".
Europe wins! :) Its like I invet something and I name it. then later on people come and make somthing different, name it with the name of my invention and change my own...
Its just a comment I wanted to share with you people :3band:
Anyway, enjoy your first visit to calcio :) :) :)
Thanks! Actually, we all (in our house) call it both. :) And that other sport is "pointy ball."
:)
yep, the sport where the only real football player is the one that gets less recognition as a football player: the kicker, yes, that short guy with the big helmet and just one bar, with one white shoe and one black shoe.
Hutch, in the days where you can buy any shoe in any color you want, do you have any idea why NFL kickers still go out with just one black kicking shoe?
Hmmm, I have no idea. I only watch "pointyball" if forced to. :D I did attend our college games, way back when (at the Ohio State University), but the only part of that I really cared for was the marching band.
Oh, my daughter has a t-shirt that explains which is the REAL football -- something like "Real football players don't stop play every 2 minutes, don't wear all that padding, actually kick the ball, don't have timeouts (etc.). And she actually dares to wear it to school (in Texas, in the heart of "pointyball" land).
P.S. She also wears her #22 Kaka jersey, her #8 Gattuso jersey (which was supposed to be mine, but she and her dad got the wrong size for Christmas :( ), and her new AC Milan training jersey that she got for Christmas. :)
oh man!!! I know your daughter is still too young, otherwise I'd ask her out ^^
Yes, even people who follow rugby wonder why they need so much padding...
aaah, Buckeye, right? Famous for the cheerleaders too, hehe.
Hehe. I won't let her dad know that you said that. ;)
Okay, back onto the topic of songs. I am probably the only crazy Texas mom out doing yard work and with Italian/AC Milan songs (and other futbol-related songs) playing on my iPod (over speakers because I hate headphones). I do have the Italian lyrics for a couple of the songs (copied from a site that gives lyrics). And I could probably figure out what they mean between an Italian dictionary and my knowledge of Spanish, but I thought I'd ask you . :)
I LOVE this one, by Umberto Smaila.
CANTO ROSSONERO
Che freddo fa ma sono qui
Tra tanta gente come me
Ci chiediamo perché.
E comè pieno anke il metro
Che quasi quasi non ci sto
Ma è una città che vive.
Perché anche se il cielo fuori è scuro
Oggi splende un sole rosso e nero.
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh..
Vecchio Milan perché
Siamo sempre con te
Sei la fede più grande che cè!!!
Dalla curva lassù
Grideranno di più
Perché in campo ci sei solo tu
Se ci stringiamo un po di più
Tutto lo stadio canterà
Come fanno gli ultras.
Ed il calore di Milano
Questa città che tanto amiamo
Che tutti abbraccerà
Ora il cielo è sereno su San Siro
Si alza il nostro canto rossonero.
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh..
Vecchio Milan perché
Siamo sempre con te
Sei la fede più grande che cè!!!
Dalla curva lassù
Grideranno di più
Perché in campo ci sei solo tu
Grande Milan ci sei solo tu
Oh oh oh oh oh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqi0UESGsDM
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.