PDA

View Full Version : What Music do you like???


Dave
22-03-2005, 08:33
I think the name of this thread says everythinh!!! I love Rock`n`Roll(Rock), Rap sometimes Pop and Blues! What do you like????

Celtic_and_SRFC
22-03-2005, 08:47
i like anything from Andrea Boccelli to System of a Down.

keep my options open i do! :hmmm:

mk18
22-03-2005, 10:08
i can listen to anything but techno/house n all dat crap... i love classic rock the most (guns n roses) and some metal like metallica as well as good hip hop with nice beats like 50 cent... i like songs that can get stuck in ur head because of their nice beats

ACMILAN1983
22-03-2005, 17:28
Anything and everything really :tong:

Celtic_and_SRFC
22-03-2005, 18:06
Anything and everything really :tong:


easy answer, i like it :haha:

argo
22-03-2005, 20:24
i like anything from Andrea Boccelli to System of a Down.
...does that contain "Groove Coverage" and "Sophie Ellis Bextor"? :D

anyway System of a Down is a good band..
..somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep....

Debs
23-03-2005, 07:54
I also like to keep my options open, so I have a very eclectic collection! :w143: I like anything from some New Age stuff to some techno, most 80's stuff, some of the grunge stuff, alternative, even some 60's and 70's stuff. Don't like rap as a whole but like a few, very few songs; hip-hop forget it!

Dave
23-03-2005, 08:29
I also like to keep my options open, so I have a very eclectic collection! :w143: I like anything from some New Age stuff to some techno, most 80's stuff, some of the grunge stuff, alternative, even some 60's and 70's stuff. Don't like rap as a whole but like a few, very few songs; hip-hop forget it!
I don`t like Hip-hop 2! BTW who likes arabian??? :w209:

Celtic_and_SRFC
23-03-2005, 08:33
i havnt listened to much arabian music but love the sound of it, plus indian and eastern music. Very passionate and up-tempo/up-lifting.


PS: System of a Down =Best band in the world at the moment for me ;)

Dave
23-03-2005, 08:41
Metalicca is rulez too!

Shomo
23-03-2005, 08:49
I am much into Hip-hop,Pop and Reggae,also i like Linkin |Park and Limp Bizkit

Celtic_and_SRFC
23-03-2005, 09:03
system of a Down are Armenian are they not?

ps: metallica are cool!

Staci
23-03-2005, 09:46
i like anything from Andrea Boccelli to System of a Down.

keep my options open i do! :hmmm:

I too am a bit off the spectrum when it comes to music....listening to everything from U2, to Evanessence, Linkin Park to Kelly Clarkson. But I have to admit that this is the FIRST time I have heard anyone mention Andre Boccelli, I swear sometimes when I listen to him sing....it almost makes me cry....and I am SO not a girly girl ...lol Anyway....fwould you happen to know the english words to Con Te Partiro ?

Franco6
23-03-2005, 10:45
I like trance, house, and commercial music. examples, Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Sven Vath etc also Gigi D'Ag etc.

PS Staci: con te partiro = with you i'll depart. (go)

Staci
23-03-2005, 10:59
Thanks Franco, but I meant the words to the song ...lol

Rapierist
23-03-2005, 12:11
Grunge, Rock (Alternative and mainstream), Metal of most kinds, the Blues, some New Wave (don't ask, some of it just sounds good)
and oh...........distorted electronic sounds mixed with guitar (called Industrial sometimes) is probably the best kind of sound in the world!

Celtic_and_SRFC
23-03-2005, 14:36
I too am a bit off the spectrum when it comes to music....listening to everything from U2, to Evanessence, Linkin Park to Kelly Clarkson. But I have to admit that this is the FIRST time I have heard anyone mention Andre Boccelli, I swear sometimes when I listen to him sing....it almost makes me cry....and I am SO not a girly girl ...lol Anyway....fwould you happen to know the english words to Con Te Partiro ?

i havnt got a clue Staci, sorry, but i like your taste in music :1d31: :u56:

iregk
23-03-2005, 17:03
myself, a rather eclectic taste. Used to dj so into hard trance and progressive and deep house. Underworld, Faithless and anything that comes with a global underground label. Also into proper music too though, U2 being the greatest band ever, david grey, paddy casey, george michael.

Can't stand anything rap or hip hop orientated (basically anything on mtv, vh1 for me) oh and David Hasstlehoff doesn't exactly rock my world either!

rae
23-03-2005, 17:15
i can listen to anything but techno/house n all dat crap... i love classic rock the most (guns n roses) and some metal like metallica as well as good hip hop with nice beats like 50 cent... i like songs that can get stuck in ur head because of their nice beatsexactly my opinion... but it needs some little correction...:D

I like rock'n'roll, classic rock, britrock, metal, jazzrock, bluesrock.... and everything realated with pure sound.... also like reggae, booggie wooggie, musica latina... samba, flamenco, rumba, salsa etc

I cant stand comercial rubbish :yuck: especially so called r&b... though the real name is taken from great sort of blues... rap... except Eminem and some song of 50Cent and DMX... notin else.....

PS: what is techno.... can it be called music? :rollani: :sob: :faint:

iregk
23-03-2005, 17:18
couldn't agree more rae, r&b is 70's funky sould music and all the so called r&b stars on mtv today wouldn't know r&b if it hit them in the face!!!

rossoneroid
23-03-2005, 23:13
Of course I like the british pop such Oasis, Blur, The Cure, Stone Roses and nowadays seems like Franz Ferdinand or Keane. I also like Hip Metal but just for Rage Against The Machine.

Dave
24-03-2005, 15:04
I forgot to say that I like Classic too! R&B I don`t heard it!

Debs
24-03-2005, 18:47
Paul Van Dyk,



I get a channel called Telehits, it's the video music channel from Mexico--for my La Ley and Mana stuff--and they have a show on there called Mas Nescafe with plays house and some trance and stuff. I've heard/seen a couple things by Van Dyke, I like it! :djn:

Dave
25-03-2005, 04:56
system of a Down are Armenian are they not?

ps: metallica are cool!
Yes there are Armenians!!!!
I don`t like techno it is the worst music style for me(IT`s my opinion)! :sun:

iregk
28-03-2005, 05:37
Paul Van Dyke, used to like him until I went to see him. He had all the look of "get me out of here" and showed absolutely no interest is wanting to be there. Plus the fact that he is crap on the decks...

argo
09-04-2005, 16:48
Hmm.. so where's our DJs??

Jim_UK
09-04-2005, 17:14
Right now i'm in a retro mid 90's dance mood ... Haddaway, 2 Unlimited, Cappella, Culture Beat, old Prodigy, Maxx, :Motiv8 ... and many more :cool:

Angel_Cic
09-04-2005, 17:24
i like serbian music, greek, italian, latino.

when i'm not listening to the above, i like to listen to kelly clarkson, evenescence, lifehouse, depeche mode, chemical brothers, anything that sounds good :D

Ukrainian
09-04-2005, 22:19
I like trance, house, dance, techno music :). Incase any of you want to hear some good Ukrainian techno, look up Cosssack disco, its really good, you should enjoy :D

argo
11-04-2005, 10:58
Right now i'm in a retro mid 90's dance mood ... Haddaway, 2 Unlimited, Cappella, Culture Beat, old Prodigy, Maxx, :Motiv8 ... and many more :cool:
Wow.. nice taste, Jamie.. why don't you try something older.. some songs from "new wave" age.. ;)

iregk
13-04-2005, 01:17
2 unlimited Jim!!! my god your blowing dust of those. I have a load of old mid 90's mp3s i can mail or send to you in you fancy.

Dave
14-04-2005, 09:24
We have a musuc style which called rabiz!