PDA

View Full Version : Champions League Final - Istanbul


tunchay
18-04-2005, 18:13
Hi Milan fans,

I am a football magazine editor from Istanbul Turkey. We have an online magazine www.hayatimfutbol.com

This is an invitation for Milan fans. I know that Milan will eliminate PSV and will come to the final at istanbul at 17th may.. I want to have 2 Milan fans as guest at my home. No price of course..

It is just a friendly invite.. :) You can contact me from [email protected]

Have a nice day, and good luck at psv match.. :)

Forza Milan !

Goirre
18-04-2005, 19:12
although we are confident of progressing to the final and winning the CL we are not counting our chickens yet ;) ....anyway, thanx for the good wishes and the invitation, I just wanted to clarify that the CL final is on the 25th of May and not the 17th.

cheers

sehnsucht79
20-04-2005, 06:13
Oh, and you milanistas might wanna check on some hotels in istanbul - they have a CL final package where they can send you to the stadia from your hotel etc.

I know because I was hoping I'd be there. GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vady
20-04-2005, 11:40
Crespo would face Chelsea :lick:
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=271103&CPID=21&CLID=&lid=2&title=Crespo+would+face+Chelsea&channel=Football_Home

:fero: :fero: FORZA MILAN :fero: :fero:

Grenoli_Trio
01-05-2005, 07:02
I also live in Istanbul and i did not apply for ticket sales of Turkish Football Federation because i wanna watch the match with Fossa Dei Leoni, Brigate Rossonere, Commandos Tigre...etc. So, will anyone inform us about the ticket sales online for Milan fans when this service will become available?

sehnsucht79
02-05-2005, 02:43
UEFA stated it will be once your placement in the final is confirmed.

Grenoli_Trio
02-05-2005, 06:40
I think each teams will be given 20.000 tickets. But i do not know how Milan will sell those tickets. I gotta watch, no way:)

Nadir
02-05-2005, 08:46
Crespo would face Chelsea :lick:
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=271103&CPID=21&CLID=&lid=2&title=Crespo+would+face+Chelsea&channel=Football_Home

:fero: :fero: FORZA MILAN :fero: :fero:

who cares? liverpool will beat them :) :wow:

K77SH C
02-05-2005, 10:34
Oh, and you milanistas might wanna check on some hotels in istanbul - they have a CL final package where they can send you to the stadia from your hotel etc.

I know because I was hoping I'd be there. GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do you know of any specific ones, if so and if its not too much trouble could you post a link of any you do know of :clap:

Grenoli_Trio
02-05-2005, 10:59
As i live in Istanbul, I can try to find some alternatives for you. Just let me know the details.

sehnsucht79
04-05-2005, 00:15
try:

http://www.sportstours.com/html/UEFAcup.html (ridiculously expensive though)
http://www.istanbulturkeyhotels.net/champions%20league.htm

Oh this is so depressing ... Bloody Juventus

GSmania
05-05-2005, 07:50
all Galatasaray fans are with u..
we will support u in istanbul..

almilan
05-05-2005, 10:47
welcome GSmania, thats good to hear that we will have the local support

mrki
05-05-2005, 13:52
I wanna thank all turkish supporters tham are on milan's side for the final, and for helping milan fans to find tickets for the match. Forza Milan

Haroon
05-05-2005, 15:45
all Galatasaray fans are with u..
we will support u in istanbul..

Grazie! Respect! :dcool: :mex:

Grenoli_Trio
05-05-2005, 15:56
There are so many AC Milan fans living in Turkey but Liverpool have the most fans in Turkey. But i am sure many turkish fans will be there to support Milan. Anyways will it matter? no, i feel so confident. All will be good until final match. But these are what to be considered on paper.

GSmania
06-05-2005, 01:35
we dont like english clubs. We palyed leeds and arsenal in 2000 and u know what happened..All Galatasaray fans hate english supporters..
We will be in Taksim Square before the match..

İf anyone want some info ,my msn is : [email protected]

Grenoli_Trio
09-05-2005, 16:16
The club have announced that due to the high demand for tickets for the Champions League final against Liverpool, tickets will only go on sale from Tuesday, May 10.

hitmannq8
11-05-2005, 05:54
i will hopefully arrive in istanbul on the 22-23, what can I do there in the 2 days before the game? I heard Istanbul is one of the world's best cities.. Ive always wanted to go there..

Im still looking for a hotel..

Grenoli_Trio
11-05-2005, 10:16
You should take a boat tour in Bosphorus firstly and you can go to some historical places such as Topkapi Palace, Dolmabahce Palace, Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque. Finally, you should go to TAKSIM SQUARE in the evenings. That is a must. There are millions of night clubs, pubs, bars around and it is always so crowded even until 6 am.