PDA

View Full Version : Live Matches on british Eurosport


killiegradge
19-04-2005, 05:20
Anyone know what games are to be shown live on British Eurosport after this wednesdays round of games.I know the juve-Inter game is on live on Wednesday but no ideas after that?

rae
19-04-2005, 05:23
Wow... really??? I'll ask my bro to take a look at the TV programme and I'll report you if anything interesting is shown ;)

almilan
19-04-2005, 06:35
think they are only showing Lazio juve this weekend on sunday night
juve inter should be good tomorrow though

almilan
23-04-2005, 14:19
good news fiorentina milan is on next week saturday night pity they didnt show tonights game though

Fuggah
26-04-2005, 07:10
Here's a great site for Live football on TV in the UK.

I apologise in advance if posting this link is against the forum rules.

http://www.livefootballontv.co.uk/

killiegradge
26-04-2005, 09:37
Cheers Fuggah- I'm not so sure my wife would thank you for the link tho!!

almilan
26-04-2005, 17:22
Here's a great site for Live football on TV in the UK.

I apologise in advance if posting this link is against the forum rules.

http://www.livefootballontv.co.uk/

welcome to the site couple of us Irish here

Fuggah
27-04-2005, 03:27
Thanks Al. I have to say this is a great site.
I'm over to Milan on the 8th May for the BIG match. Hopefully I won't have to re-mortgage the house to get tickets!!!

almilan
27-04-2005, 06:48
Thanks Al. I have to say this is a great site.
I'm over to Milan on the 8th May for the BIG match. Hopefully I won't have to re-mortgage the house to get tickets!!!

i would love to be going over too but my exams start the week after made it over for the samp game earlier in the season though. tickets will be expensive but good luck with them

walmania
27-04-2005, 09:02
Saturday 30 April
19:00 UK Time
Kick Off: 19:30
Live: Fiorentina V Milan
British Eurosport

Sunday 8 May
18:00 UK Time
Kick Off: 19:30
Live: Milan V Juventus
British Eurosport

walmania
28-04-2005, 04:26
Correction:

Sunday 8 May
13:00 UK Time
Kick Off: 14:00
Live: Milan Juventus
British Eurosport