Robbie
20-04-2005, 12:49
BUT....... its worth a try.
I am trying to locate an Arsenal fan who has recently gone missing off another website, 4thegame. His name is GunnerCrazy, and we are a bit concerned as:
1) He is head of the prediction league, and organises this competition on 4thegame. He hasn't done anything on the prediction league in about 5 weeks, and it is very out-of-character, he normally would ask someone else to do the prediction league in his absense, type out the predictions and draw up the table, etc. He has expressed that he hasn't found the quality of the board up-to-standard before he dissapeared, but even so with his involvement in the prediction league it is odd that he has dissapeared.
2) several members have not been able to log in recently, it appears they have had their accounts accidentally deleted or something -- they have not been able to re-register either.
Why I ask on this site is because he mentioned that he had a brother who visited a milan site, and I believe it was Milanmania. I made a couple of sigs by his request for a milan - supporting brother of his, and I think he said they were for the Milanmania site... an dthis is the only site which 'milanmania' search on google turned up with.
I'm a bit afrraid of appearing intrusive if it isn't that he can't log in, and that he has left without telling for some other reason... but as I said, we are slightly concerned considering his high profile involvement in the board at 4thegame!! And obviously if the problem is that he cannot log in, then he wont be able to tell us.
Any one...? Gunnercrazys brother....?
Thanks a million, and if this is intrusive in any way then I apologise sincearly!
Cheers, Robbie.
I am trying to locate an Arsenal fan who has recently gone missing off another website, 4thegame. His name is GunnerCrazy, and we are a bit concerned as:
1) He is head of the prediction league, and organises this competition on 4thegame. He hasn't done anything on the prediction league in about 5 weeks, and it is very out-of-character, he normally would ask someone else to do the prediction league in his absense, type out the predictions and draw up the table, etc. He has expressed that he hasn't found the quality of the board up-to-standard before he dissapeared, but even so with his involvement in the prediction league it is odd that he has dissapeared.
2) several members have not been able to log in recently, it appears they have had their accounts accidentally deleted or something -- they have not been able to re-register either.
Why I ask on this site is because he mentioned that he had a brother who visited a milan site, and I believe it was Milanmania. I made a couple of sigs by his request for a milan - supporting brother of his, and I think he said they were for the Milanmania site... an dthis is the only site which 'milanmania' search on google turned up with.
I'm a bit afrraid of appearing intrusive if it isn't that he can't log in, and that he has left without telling for some other reason... but as I said, we are slightly concerned considering his high profile involvement in the board at 4thegame!! And obviously if the problem is that he cannot log in, then he wont be able to tell us.
Any one...? Gunnercrazys brother....?
Thanks a million, and if this is intrusive in any way then I apologise sincearly!
Cheers, Robbie.