PDA

View Full Version : O Kind Italians


sehnsucht79
22-04-2005, 05:38
Dear Italian members of MM,

I know what I'm requesting is rather far - fetched but desperate needs calls for desperate measures. Being a great Paola & Chiara fan I can never get their cds here in Msia, and I tried buying their cds online through paolaechiara.it but was not able to do so as my IP add is not Italian. So, if anyone of you are kind and considerate enough, would someone please buy me their cds and mail it to me ? I'll give my address for you to mail it. I just need the cds really badly, and you have my word I will pay for the cds and do anything you require as long as I get the cds. Do not trifle these words, it is the truest I've spoken.

Add info: Albums I require are as follows:

1. PAOLA E CHIARA- Greatest Hits + DVD 2005 (THE MOST IMPORTANT)
2. PAOLA E CHIARA- Blu (album)
3. PAOLA E CHIARA- Festival (album)
4. PAOLA E CHIARA- Television (album)

Thank you.

jani
22-04-2005, 05:56
I, as the Official Avatar Maker Of Milanmania (:D) , ask that this girl be ignored and let her remain un-helped.

Thank You.

rae
22-04-2005, 06:08
You better ask me about Rammstein or smth :D

Amour Amour
Alle wollen nur dich zähmen
Amour Amour am Ende
Gefangen zwischen deinen Zähnen
:rock3:

Henrik
22-04-2005, 07:01
What kind of music is it?

Diavolo
22-04-2005, 10:48
They both support Inter too :notlist:

birge
22-04-2005, 10:48
What kind of music is it?

Terrible bimbo pop.....

sehnsucht79
23-04-2005, 06:50
Yes P&C do not go with my CD lists which includes the likes of Rammstein, Alice in Chains, Radiohead etc etc but I so happen to like them.

Shut up Jani.

Anyone, really, regardless of P&C's terrible music just give me those damned cds already!

rae
25-04-2005, 10:09
Yeah, you can take those CD's and gimme those P&Ch :tong:

Sandra
12-05-2005, 08:32
dè bù?.... ma se... sta musica di merda, k ti serve?

but transfering money is ahuge problem, you pay for the transaction and you need to transfer minimum tot. money...

a parte k io nn m fiderei...

Aidi, cm stai?

sehnsucht79
13-05-2005, 02:14
Mi spiace non comprendo Italiano

ha ha ha I dont even know if that was correct

What did you say Sandra ?? I dont care if P&C's music sucks but Im dying for some of the songs that cant be downloaded :sad:

I'll transfer the money however you want