View Full Version : Milan Flags and Banners
Hi
In tonights game v PSV i saw a beautiful flag - It was red and black stripes with a silhouette of a tiger on it
Do you know where I can get one of these?..maybe with a lion instead of a tiger?
Thanks
It belongs to one of the Ultra groups in the Curva Sud called the "Commandos Tigre". Here is their website : http://www.commandostigre.it/
and that tiger's image is on that site too :)
they don't seem to sell flags on there though...
does anyone know where I can buy one...or should I pop off to milan for a weekenD :1d31:
Go to Milan for the weekend. They sell the flags at almost any concession stand at the San Siro during game day. While you're at it, go to the game.
u can buy milan flags and banners in milanstore.biz ... im not sre if its the write address but u can go to the official website then ull find everything there
u can buy milan flags and banners in milanstore.biz ... im not sre if its the write address but u can go to the official website then ull find everything there
I think he's specifically looking for the Commandos Tigre flag. There is also the FDL one too. I dont remember it being in any Milan store catalog though. Gotta check with the ultras members.
thanks yall....
FDL dont seem to sell flags..mostly stickers n shirts n stuff
forza milan
dyou think its safe to buy from the FDL site? They want me send a Postal order as payment....
buying from mmilanstore.biz is like asking to be extorted. the shipping fees are just insane - if you live in the US or Canada :(
Imm not buying from there...Im buying from fossa dei leone (sp?)..and I live in the UK
You can find these flags outside the San Siro. Try the official Ultras websites. The Commandos Tigre website doesn't sell their merchandise. Fossa Dei Leoni is the closest you will go to finding a member of the cat family on the flag. FdL and Brigatte are also the two largest Ultra groups. ;)
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.