View Full Version : Happy Birthday Debs & Curtis !!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS !!!! :bday: :bday: :D
I'm sorry this is a little late for you Debs, but hopefully Curtis won't mind too much if you share his party ;) :beer: I hope you had a fantastic day Debs and i hope you are having a great time right now Curtis !!!!! Lots of drinks, good food and of course great cake :grinser:
So anyway, next time we all meet we should have a big party and i'll buy you both a few drinks :D
Happy Birthday once again !!!
:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:
Happy Birthday Debs
Happy Birthday Curtis
Send over some cake ;)
:bday:
Happy Birthday Debs
Happy Birthday Curtis
I know it's late, but it's the thought that counts. :beer:
happy birthday to both of u
Happy birthday to both of you!!!!!All the best:)
Happy Birthday Guys! :) Taureans are the greatest. :stuckup:
Angel_Cic
03-05-2005, 19:26
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!! best wishes :)
Happy Birthday Debs and Curtis ! :p017: :p017:
triniman
04-05-2005, 05:56
Thank you all....thanks for the wishes.....yesterday was a good day...drank alot and ate alot......and now feeling the full side effects :)....but it was well owrth it...
again...thanks again for all the warm wishes
Happy Birthday Debs...
Happy Birthday Curtis...
best wishes for you both..
ACMILAN1983
04-05-2005, 10:11
Happy b'day to the two of you :)
lets hope Milan give you both a pleasant present tonight ;)
Happy birthday! :bday:
May the boys give you a great present this evening :devs:
Happy :bday: Trini :D
and Debbie I have congratulated a bit earlier, but anyway - :bday:
I'm a bit late..... Happy Birthday, at least you where given the Istanbul present.
Happy birthday to both of you!!!
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
Happy belated birthday dear Debs!! all the best for you....and thanx for keeping this place running!
and Trini...well, you probably still recovering from the heavy partying, so I'll give you some more time ;)
Happy Birthday to the both of you!
oh, happy belated b'd, trinti and Debs, best wishes.
hey what about me? i had a birthday last saturday and it sucks :(
a little late, but congrats to you to Shomo! :cool:
hey what about me? i had a birthday last saturday and it sucks :(my this years' and last years' bdays sucked too :(
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.