View Full Version : AC Milan Fan Club in the UK
walmania
06-05-2005, 07:32
Ciao, hello, salaam, shalom
As you all know the is no official fan club here in the UK. Such a shame considering all the Milan tifosi that live on this land. I have been in touch with a few Milan fan clubs and they have all been very helpful and the feedback they have given me has been very possitive. What I am hoping to achieve from this thread is to generate some support for this project and if we get together I am sure we will be able to pull it off. A pace were we could meet for the big games, were we would have a better oppertunity in getting tickets to watch our beloved Milan and also for us all to get together once in a while for socialising and maybe even travelling to games together.
I hope you will support me on this one, not just the tifosi living in the UK but all of you Milan fans as your help will be much appreciatted.
walmania
06-05-2005, 07:37
I have approached the AIMC through their website and I have also tried calling them on the telephone but with no joy. This is were my Italian friends maybe able to help, you could maybe contact them on our behalf and feed back to us what is required to setup an official fan club. All suggestions welcome.
killiegradge
06-05-2005, 13:32
Is there anything we can do to help?I /We had thought of setting up a Scottish branch-the Rossoneri Scozia.There is actually to be a Milan Soccer School around 1 mile from my home in the summer time and thought we could maybe go along to make some contacts.feel free to send a message if you wish me to do anything.
walmania
07-05-2005, 07:07
Great, I think that can really be useful. Infact if you let me know the exact date I just might take a drive up to Scotland myself. I jusr really feel passionate about having a fan club be it in England, Scotland or wherever! I've dozens of Milan fan clubs over the years at Milan matches and it has been a joy to see them all together, travelling to games together etc. I hope to see some more input from the rest of the guys in this forum regarding this matter.
killiegradge
07-05-2005, 13:41
Walmania
I find it hard to believe that there is no UK based official Milan Club!i will find out more about the soccer club and will send you a "private message" through the site if thats OK?We have always travelled privately to matches and perhaps thatr is ther best way to travel but there must be advantages in being an official club in terms of obtaining tickets(M U being the perefct example).Will send a message later but I think we have a game tomorrow which is kinda important!?
nicostallion
12-05-2005, 08:33
its lucky that ive seen this post, i was today looking on the internet to see if we had a fan club here in the uk. I would like to be apart of this project. I live near manchester we really need a fan club. Wallmania what are you thinking of doing as i said i am very interested in taking part in this. nico
walmania
13-05-2005, 05:04
its lucky that ive seen this post, i was today looking on the internet to see if we had a fan club here in the uk. I would like to be apart of this project. I live near manchester we really need a fan club. Wallmania what are you thinking of doing as i said i am very interested in taking part in this. nico
The truth is nico, I don't really know what else I can do. I have been in touch with everyone I know about this. I have also spoken to Milan Club Charlerio along with another Milan fan club in Lombardia and they have all said to contact AIMC. As I have mentioned before, I have tried contacting the AIMC and even sent them a letter, it reads as follows:
Re: Milan Club (UK)
Dear Aribella A.I.M.C,
From the moment my grandfather showed me a copy of the magazine ‘Sportivo’ back in 1983, the red and black of Milan has remained with me ever since.
For the last 21 years I followed Milan in everything they have been a part of, Seria B, Seria A, The Champions league, UEFA Cup, everything! Unfortunately because I live in the UK it has not been easy. I can remember being introduced to the ‘tutti il calico, minuto per minuto’ program on Radio 1 that we can receive here in 1986 and since then Sunday afternoons (and sometimes evenings) have all been about following Milan.
I have managed to get to all of Milan’s last 7 trips to the UK (Arsenal, Chelsea, Leeds, Rangers (friendly), Celtic, Juventus, Man Utd) and also visited the San Siro 10 times along with Athens in the Milan V Barcelona Champions League final.
On my travels I have met hundreds of Milan fans that live in the UK and the questions has always been, why is there no official Milan Fan Club in this country? Both Juventus and Inter have official Fan clubs in the UK but not Milan! So I thought it was time to take action and after meeting with a number of friends (Fabrizio Librale, president of Milan Club Charlerio) and (Massimiliano, president of Milan Club San Martino) they advised me that I should go ahead and try to start ‘Milan Club Grimsby (UK)’!
The club will have at least 100 members along with a website and a bi-monthly gathering for members. I am unsure what is required from me in the next stage, so I would appreciate your comments.
Yours sincerely
I have also sent countless number of emails and made 10's of calls to the AIMC but all with no joy.
I think the answer definatly lies with some of our Italian friends as they would be able to liase with the AIMC better than us as they first of all speak the lingo and secondly they are in the same country.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Ciao a tutti,
I live in the UK and would be interested in joining a UK Milan Club. Please let me know of what assistance I can be in helping start this up.
Regards,
Grant
Hi walmania. I'm also in the UK and am interested in getting involved in this project. Let me know if there's anything I can do.
killiegradge
13-05-2005, 16:09
Yes we really should get something organised.I have never done so but I understand if you call the club direct that there is generally someone who can speak English and that they are always very helpfull.So maybe the answer is for a nominated person to phone the club direct and find out what info we can.
nicostallion
13-05-2005, 19:15
I speak italian, so if you need any help im here. I hope i will be able to help you out walmania. But like you said inter and juve have fan clubs here so why not us. I really hope we can get this off the ground as its a brilliant idea. Many a times i have watched milan everytime they have come to the uk, and ive been to the san siro a good 20 times. But with a fan club here it would make it so much easier for us. Let me know what help is needed and ill be glad to assist you. nico
sehnsucht79
14-05-2005, 06:28
I think you should start something with the club first then approach Milan ... Like Juventus we have to achieve certain things then we get recognized like we have to have at least 150 members and all that
Im having the same problem as Im building up a Juve fan club in malaysia but so far the progress has been great, our members have passed the 150 required, our official website is to be up soon, our company is legally established and we managed to get special discounts from Nike for the Juventus jerseys for the fan club members.. we have also organized our own events like our match gatherings, futsal competitions etc
I'll check with my friend who is also building a milan fan club in malaysia on his progress.. will let you know asap
nicostallion
15-05-2005, 06:48
I think you should start something with the club first then approach Milan ... Like Juventus we have to achieve certain things then we get recognized like we have to have at least 150 members and all that
Im having the same problem as Im building up a Juve fan club in malaysia but so far the progress has been great, our members have passed the 150 required, our official website is to be up soon, our company is legally established and we managed to get special discounts from Nike for the Juventus jerseys for the fan club members.. we have also organized our own events like our match gatherings, futsal competitions etc
I'll check with my friend who is also building a milan fan club in malaysia on his progress.. will let you know asap
Let us know how your fan clubs, in malaysia have worked out. I hope it all goes well for you. How hard was it for you to get the fan club running
If a website is needed, i would be happy to design one ... and to join in somehow.
walmania
16-05-2005, 04:31
Jim, that would be great! Just a small site with a few facts and figures about Milan and maybe some links aswell.
sehnsucht79 Thank you for the info.
It looks like we need to get a list going of all those interested in joining so if everyone can start by making up a list of their own (out of people they know) and then we can count up how many interested people we have in around 2 weeks?
For the time being the site that Jim will design will serve the purpose of a holdong page with information on what were're planning to do so that we can refer to it when applying for fan club status.
Nicostallion would you be able to contact the AIMC? this is the link to their site and there you will find the contact details. That would be a great help as it will pin point what are the requirments for a fan club (from the horses mouth). If you could do this we would be very grateful.
As for the rest of the guys, I really appreciatte your help and participation and lets spread the word more in the forum as there must be more of the members that live in the UK. I will from my end design a business plan as it looks like we will maybe have to set things up as a non-profit making company and I will also contact my friends in the other Milan fan clubs for more info.
Keep the suggestions coming and lets do this!!!!!!
So we know we will need a
sehnsucht79
16-05-2005, 04:33
Well, the fan club that I initiated just got legal rights for our domain.. so here's our site, which was just put up yesterday: www.jfcm.com.my
I'll talk to the Milanisti here and ask around
walmania
16-05-2005, 08:13
Well, the fan club that I initiated just got legal rights for our domain.. so here's our site, which was just put up yesterday: www.jfcm.com.my
I'll talk to the Milanisti here and ask around
I've been trying to get onto the site but with no success I'm affraid. Are you sure it is live?
Thanks for your help.
Is there anything we can do to help?I /We had thought of setting up a Scottish branch-the Rossoneri Scozia.There is actually to be a Milan Soccer School around 1 mile from my home in the summer time and thought we could maybe go along to make some contacts.feel free to send a message if you wish me to do anything.
dude I would be so up for that. did you know there is an acmilan cafe near the trongate in glasgow? there's no TV and it's basically just a gimmicky name for a greasy spoon cafe run by italians (i spoke to one and he was a roma fan!) but still it has some shirts and posters on the wall.
we certainly need a scottish branch to any uk club.
Why don't you create a Brigate Rossonere Sez U.K. , with a banner. I can help if you need affiliation here in Milano :devs:
sehnsucht79
17-05-2005, 01:59
I've been trying to get onto the site but with no success I'm affraid. Are you sure it is live?
Thanks for your help.
yes, it was just launched yesterday. You can try again but am afraid sometimes you wont be able to access it for now as the webmaster is working on the site
Not much info there yet; but its a good start for our members to have their own site... Will let you know when the site is complete
Juventus has this Juventus fan club DOC thing (www.juventusclubdoc.com) ... does Milan have anything similar to that ? It'd be helpful if you want to start a fan club
walmania
18-05-2005, 04:51
Guys, great news!
Today in the post I recieved a package from the AIMC! Inside it contained what looked to be an application form for a Milan Fan Clud along with another load of documents about how the structure of the club should be. Unfortunatly my Italian is pocco pocco so I was only able to understand a few words here and there but if any of our Italian friends out there can help we would really appreciatte it!
You can all send me an email
I look forward to hearing from you.
nicostallion
18-05-2005, 06:40
Guys, great news!
Today in the post I recieved a package from the AIMC! Inside it contained what looked to be an application form for a Milan Fan Clud along with another load of documents about how the structure of the club should be. Unfortunatly my Italian is pocco pocco so I was only able to understand a few words here and there but if any of our Italian friends out there can help we would really appreciatte it!
You can all send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you.
thats brilliant news walmania, my pc has been down for the last couple of days so i ant been able to get on the site, but if you need some help on anything pm me or email me on
[email protected] I will be happy to help because i really want to be a part of this. Its exactly what milan fans need in the uk :u125:
Guys, great news!
Today in the post I recieved a package from the AIMC! Inside it contained what looked to be an application form for a Milan Fan Clud along with another load of documents about how the structure of the club should be. Unfortunatly my Italian is pocco pocco so I was only able to understand a few words here and there but if any of our Italian friends out there can help we would really appreciatte it!
You can all send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you.
looks like you are on your way well done.
let me know how you get on, i might try and set up a club in ireland
nicostallion
23-05-2005, 06:33
so do we have any idea what will be happening, with the milan fan club in the uk, i hope someone can keep me informed. I hope we can get this project up and running i would love to be apart of the milan fan club in the uk, its what we need
walmania
23-05-2005, 10:28
so do we have any idea what will be happening, with the milan fan club in the uk, i hope someone can keep me informed. I hope we can get this project up and running i would love to be apart of the milan fan club in the uk, its what we need
I share you enthusiasm but until I get one of our italian friends to help us out with reading through the forms and filling them in, I'm kinda stuck! Also were are all the other members of this forum that live here in the UK? They've all gone very quite! I was hoping to gather at least 50 members from this forum but it doesn't even look like we'll have 10! It would be a great shame to let this oppertunity pass us by!
Just think of the joy we could have on Wednesday if we were part of an official fan club, we could have travelled to Istanbul (tickets would have been readily avaiable) we would have had our own flag in the curva, or if we couldnt make the trip we would all be sat watching the game on a large screen somewere maybe in our clubhouse with other rossoneri's!
There is also the prospect of getting together with supporters from other fan clubs for events, football matches and official visits!
If only we had an official fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on guys lets get our minds on the job and do it!!!!!!!!!!
We can you know, we really can!
so would it be ok if i designed something over the summer ? Web site wise i mean.
I was always under the impression there was a supporters travelling club in London, known as the Milan Club London, and run by a guy called Flavio Cereda. I know it wasn't a genuine fan club, just a travelling club, and I haven't seen the article I read it in in a while.
walmania
24-05-2005, 04:24
so would it be ok if i designed something over the summer ? Web site wise i mean.
Please do Jim, that would be great! If you want I have some photos of the Milan V Juve game at Old Trafford plus those of both Milan V Chelsea (Stanford Bridge) and Milan V Man Utd (Old Trafford)?
sehnsucht79
24-05-2005, 07:14
Thats bloody excellent! I hope you guys dont mind me sharing the latest updates on my fan club. We already have our form but are having problems in payment to Juventus considering the currency exchange etc. However, we did manage to contact a certain mr roberto at Juventus and he said he'd handle our registration personally. He even emailed us afterwards for his contact details :)
Btw, according to Mr roberto usually these teams would prefer the 'fan clubs' to already be organized and started something. My fan club managed to send him pictures of our match gaths and so forth, so maybe you guys should get going straightaway and try getting Milan's recognition in the meantime
nicostallion
24-05-2005, 10:22
maybe we should all put the names of our memebers down on this forum and who wants join can add to it, im definetly up for it, their must be a lot of us who live in england who would like to be apart of this
walmania
24-05-2005, 11:33
maybe we should all put the names of our memebers down on this forum and who wants join can add to it, im definetly up for it, their must be a lot of us who live in england who would like to be apart of this
Great idea!
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
To be added on to the list please send private messages to 1 of the above forum members or send an email
Just oone more thing, I have been looking through domain names for our fan club websites and I will be listing the available domains so that when there is enough of us we can vote on it and I will then purchase the domain.
It's looking good and things are coming along nicely!
Lets all get behing Carlo and the boys for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There should only be one song domani in Turkey and it should be our tifosi singing: Walk on, Walk on, with hope in your heart
and you'll never walk alone
you'll never walk alone
Walk on ! Walk on !
with hope ! in your heart !
and you'll never ! walk ! alone !
you'll never walk alone
Walk on, Walk on...
nicostallion
24-05-2005, 16:08
great stuff, walmania, my email adress is
[email protected] add me if you like so we can keep in contact with the fan club,
ps like he said if anyone wants to be added to the fan club email or private message us and you will be added,
and good luck to the lads tomorrow and lets hope milan win us the european cup again.
The photos would be excellent walmania, although first off i would design the layout before putting anything in it. Once people are happy with how things look, colours, etc ... then it would be better to add the content :)
I've always wanted to do a website on Milan, so this would be ideal. I'll start on something this weekend and fill you in when i get something worth showing :cool:
Hopefully Lorenzo & Dev will want to join this UK based fan club too :D
sehnsucht79
25-05-2005, 02:23
well thats great. but whoever's starting this fan club I suggest you have a protem(sp?) committee asap and start working. Advertise, just do whatever you need to get the fan club started & going. Milan will surely give you the nod :)
on the other hand mr roberto said that the msia juve fan club have fulfilled all Juve's criteria. all we need to do now is pay them and we'll get recognition :star:
sorry, couldnt resist. its pretty good news to me today.
walmania
25-05-2005, 03:50
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
Keep them coming!
Today I will be emailing killiegradge the documents AIMC sent me and he knows someone that will give us a hand with the translation.
Good news about the site Jim UK, as I mentioned yesterday I will post some domain names for our site so that we can take a vote and pick 1!
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!
walmania
25-05-2005, 03:54
sehnsucht79, congratulations on the fan club and on the schudetto but i would advise you not to get too attached to the later as it will be back in Milanello come May nrxt year were it belongs ;-)
walmania
25-05-2005, 05:39
Here are some domains that are available, please post you favourite!
milanclubuk.com
acmilanclubuk.com
milanistauk.com
milanclub.uk.com
milanclub.uk.net
milanclub.org.uk
milanclub.co.uk
nicostallion
25-05-2005, 07:14
great news guys things are looking good for us, we will have to do a vote like you said, what ill do is im a member of pesfan.com, but when we decide a name i will put our name as a signature and their are a few milan fans in the uk here so ill let them know they can join. Im really happy that walmania got the idea to start one and we are all enthusiastic about this. How many more milan fans on this site are from the uk besides us. Whats the minimum amount of club members do we need?
asmileneverlies
25-05-2005, 07:47
Ciao,
put my name as future member.
The idea is quite good.
I am Italian and have been a member for the Brigate Rossonere in the 80s and still keep in contact with them.
I am sure lots of Italian fans will be interested to join, just pop at the Bar Italia in Goodge Street right now and you got 1000 members.
Forza Milan!
walmania
25-05-2005, 08:23
Ciao,
put my name as future member.
The idea is quite good.
I am Italian and have been a member for the Brigate Rossonere in the 80s and still keep in contact with them.
I am sure lots of Italian fans will be interested to join, just pop at the Bar Italia in Goodge Street right now and you got 1000 members.
Forza Milan!
Thanks for that, but if you could maybe pass on my email address to everyone you know so that they can contact me regarding becoming a member I would be most grateful! Also if we can use your contacts in the Brigate in the future that would be great.
The documents that AIMC sent me are being translated as we speak so it looks like we're in business.
walmania
25-05-2005, 08:26
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
Keep them coming!
There's got to be more members in the forum from the UK surley?
walmania
25-05-2005, 08:27
Why don't you create a Brigate Rossonere Sez U.K. , with a banner. I can help if you need affiliation here in Milano :devs:
That would be great, can you please gather up some information for us?
Thanks
asmileneverlies
25-05-2005, 10:08
l'idea delle brn uk, mi e' piu' al cuore, anche perche' ho sempre visto il milan dalla sud.
asmileneverlies
25-05-2005, 10:10
l'idea delle brn uk, mi e' piu' al cuore, anche perche' ho sempre visto il milan dalla sud.
the idea of the BRN UK, personally is my favorite because i have been always and only in curva sud, but still a milan club in uk, is a good starting point
if you make it a uk and ireland club im in
sehnsucht79
25-05-2005, 18:38
Hmmm I like milanclub.co.uk the best
walmania do elect a committee and delegate the tasks. its easier that way no? maybe you guys can meet up and plan.
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
Keep them coming!
There's got to be more members in the forum from the UK surley?
count me in. I'll help out with anything you want to, I'm alright on the old computer (work as information technician in a library) so webpages or anything I'm cool with.
nicostallion
25-05-2005, 20:24
i cant sleep after tonights heart break but its making me happy seeing the list getting bigger, im a rossoneri for life and as hard as it is to get over losing, we will be back next champions league, hopefully with the new milan fan club in full swing,
walmania
26-05-2005, 04:40
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
I would like it if everyone in this list can send me their email addresses then I can put them together and start emailing everyone with updates.
Lets all forget last night as win or lose we will always be Milanisti and Milan will always be Milan.
"Ever wondered how a man can divorce his wife but never his foorball club?" anon
walmania
26-05-2005, 04:45
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
I think that once we reach 15, we should all get together (in the forum or msn maybe) and elest a committee as sehnchust 79 said. That way we can deligate tasks and things will be done a lot faster.
nicostallion
26-05-2005, 07:14
great great idea walmania, like you said once we get to 15, if we are all on msn together we can all have a meeting i think its a brilliant idea, I have to admit this is really getting me in a good mood and looking up. All us fans getting together to do something we believe in, lets all post our emails to each other as we can all be in direct contact for a meeting of what we need to do.
ps come on guysa lets get more members
wils6000
26-05-2005, 07:24
hi
i emailed someone yesterday to add me to uk members list - but not sure if email got thru =
please add me to this list- i have been in cointact with milan myself regarding a fan clulb etc and they were due to contact me later this week - so may have othe rinfo for everyone -
gutted after last night - problem seems to be that when we attack the diamond workls with Pirlo picking ball up deep - but when under presure he is not the man to sit in front on the back four - gattuso needs to sit in - and send pirlo out wide- that way we have a tackler in the centre -
six minutes of madness - lets hope never again
walmania
26-05-2005, 08:45
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
Can everyone on this list please send me their email addresses if they haven't already done so.
Please, please, please lets all forget lastnights result, trust there is nothing we can do to bring it back apart from getting behind the boys to restore us at the top of European Football next year along with the added bonus of having an official supporters club in the UK ready for next season to cheer them on!
nicostallion
26-05-2005, 09:09
hey guys i had a really good chat with walmania on msn, and my mood and his mood are lifted after we talked about the fan club, so guys like walmania said lets all forget last night its the past, and look to the future and our fan club we will all set up together.
Remember guys if we all post our emails we can add each other to msn so we can all keep in contact with each other.
ps, walmania when will we all decide about the name will we be making a poll so we could all vote which is the best one?
my msn is
[email protected], any milansti is welcome to add me.
i think i like milanclubuk.com the best
but i may change my mind :D
curvasud-uk.com
curvasud.co.uk
both are available.
walmania
27-05-2005, 04:36
wheres dev on that list?
Who is Dev? I have not been approached by anyone with that name to be added on to the list, maybe he has contacted one of the other members.
Can I make a request to all those on the list, when you reply to or post a thread can you please mention what we are trying to do in the hope to recruit more members. There must be more people in the forum from the UK that would potentially want to join us.
Thank you, grazie, merci, شكراً
walmania
27-05-2005, 04:54
count me in. I'll help out with anything you want to, I'm alright on the old computer (work as information technician in a library) so webpages or anything I'm cool with.
We could do vwith someone who has the skills to create a database for the members. Nothing to elaberate, just a place to hold contact details (email addresses, etc) so that when it comes to getting intouch with members it will be easy. Could you help us with this?
I hope I am not seen to be taking charge here but its just something we need (I'm rubbish with computers) and once we set up a committee then we can deligate tasks on a vote but until then I am just going on what ever skills people have offered to contribute.
walmania
27-05-2005, 06:24
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
walmania
27-05-2005, 06:28
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
walmania
27-05-2005, 06:39
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
We could do vwith someone who has the skills to create a database for the members. Nothing to elaberate, just a place to hold contact details (email addresses, etc) so that when it comes to getting intouch with members it will be easy. Could you help us with this?
I hope I am not seen to be taking charge here but its just something we need (I'm rubbish with computers) and once we set up a committee then we can deligate tasks on a vote but until then I am just going on what ever skills people have offered to contribute.
yeah, no problem, a simple mailing list would be quite handy as well as a member list.
nicostallion
27-05-2005, 06:46
yeah a little database would be great so we all have each others email addresses, then we can keep in contact with each other about the fan club.
That would be great, can you please gather up some information for us?
Thanks
Just tell me if you are interested, how many you are and I will gather info :)
nicostallion
27-05-2005, 18:55
i want to join too!
you can join, just email us your details, or pm walmania, the more the better ;)
walmania
28-05-2005, 03:52
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
I am still missing a few peoples email addresses. If your name appears on the above list and you have yet to send me your email address please do so. Thank you.
nicostallion
28-05-2005, 15:39
has everyone emailed you their address walmania
I found an LJ community and had a fish for some more members.
http://www.livejournal.com/community/acmilan_/
walmania
31-05-2005, 06:32
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
walmania
31-05-2005, 06:38
I found an LJ community and had a fish for some more members.
http://www.livejournal.com/community/acmilan_/
Thankf for that, how didi it go? Any interest?
Sorry I have been a littlr quite over the last couple of days but I have been moving house so things are kinds hectic.
I have just heard from our friend that is getting the forms translated and they shouldn't be too long now.
The next step IMO is to agree on a time for all of us to meet (MSN or here on the forum) to discuss our next steps. We need to form a committee, choose a name for our club, alocate tasks and also if there is anything else I have missed.
I will try to email those that have sent me their email addresses with this message. If we say Friday evening as a provisional date but we can always change it to suit everyone.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
nicostallion
31-05-2005, 06:45
walid i would be working friday evening, but saturday i would be free, let me know :hmmm:
hehe that took long for me to make a nuisance of myself, I can't do friday, I'm in a band and we have a gig :D
sunday maybe? no one goes out on sunday night. (i can do saturday though if that suits anyone better)
wils6000
31-05-2005, 07:49
hi everyone
just seen this for sale on ebay - its selling the domain name- just thought it might be of use as a possible for the fan club
item number - 5778667387
the domain name for sale is www.ac-milan.net
nicostallion
31-05-2005, 08:25
hi everyone
just seen this for sale on ebay - its selling the domain name- just thought it might be of use as a possible for the fan club
item number - 5778667387
the domain name for sale is www.ac-milan.net
thats great wilson, ill tell walmania over msn and let him know about it
walmania
31-05-2005, 08:31
hi everyone
just seen this for sale on ebay - its selling the domain name- just thought it might be of use as a possible for the fan club
item number - 5778667387
the domain name for sale is www.ac-milan.net
sounds good, how much do they want for it?
We will still have to take a vote as I have had many messages with peoples preferences. Me? There is one I like but to me it doesn't really matter, its whats on the site and what it's used for that counts. I will try and list all the domains we have available to us and we can get a pole going for the 19 people on our list, which ever gets the most votes I will purchase.
walmania
31-05-2005, 09:41
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
Add me guys, in 2 years time in gods will i'd be studying in a uni at UK so i'd really want to join.
I do also want to study in Milano :D
Meazza-Milano23
01-06-2005, 06:40
I would also be interested :3band:
nicostallion
01-06-2005, 06:46
I would also be interested :3band:
are you in the uk meazza or are you in italy
nicostallion
01-06-2005, 06:47
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18433
hey can any of you guys vote for our name for our website for the new milan fan club, thanks
Any help would be appreciated, their is 8 names to choose
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
you can add me to that list too!!!
Meazza-Milano23
01-06-2005, 09:17
UK....Nicostallion
walmania
01-06-2005, 09:32
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
Can all those that are named above that have not sent me their email addresses please do so as soon as possible. Thanks
walmania
02-06-2005, 04:28
Can i join? :P
Of course you can join and we look forward to you arriving in the UK soon!
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
23. Kaka 22
Hey thanks :D
My sis is studying in Nottingham .. soo when i visit her, just tell me where the fan club is .. and i will catch a train :P
Hi,
walmania could you add me to the list?
walmania
02-06-2005, 19:31
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
23. Kaka 22
24. Sam 3
Im glad to see you have added me to your list Waleed :clap:
Everytime I see your posts, I just think back to Old Trafford :3band:
walmania
03-06-2005, 04:34
Im glad to see you have added me to your list Waleed :clap:
Everytime I see your posts, I just think back to Old Trafford :3band:
Nights like that don't come around that often! Hopefully with the fan club they will be more frequent.
walmania
03-06-2005, 04:37
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
23. Kaka 22
24. Sam 3
25. Saviesvic 10
nicostallion
03-06-2005, 05:44
25 memebers keep it coming guys, this is getting better and better, and remember guys and gals if anyone hasnt voted for the website name yet, please could you vote, we would really appreciate it thanx
shoryuken
06-06-2005, 15:47
I'd be up for joining!!
Has this been publicised on other forums??
PS. Diavolo's BRN Sez UK idea sounds cool.... :)
nicostallion
06-06-2005, 18:31
I'd be up for joining!!
Has this been publicised on other forums??
PS. Diavolo's BRN Sez UK idea sounds cool.... :)
ill get walmania to add you to the list.
walmania
07-06-2005, 07:19
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
23. Kaka 22
24. Sam 3
25. Saviesvic 10
26. Shoryuken
nicostallion
08-06-2005, 19:26
guys ive made this banner it could go on our site, what do you think its a banner
Just click the thumbnail to enlarge the picture, let me know what you think of it thanx
i've had a few personal problems recently, so i'm a bit behind with the design. Hopefully by Sunday i should have something to post.
Then we can see if people like it or not.
walmania
10-06-2005, 19:24
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
23. Kaka 22
24. Sam 3
25. Saviesvic 10
26. Shoryuken
27. Graeme C
nicostallion
15-06-2005, 07:37
so how are we doing with the site so far?
Cant wait when we get it up and running
Things are taking a little longer as i realised i have to design a logo aswell. Then i have to think about colours, shades of colours, styles, type faces, size of font, spacing, branding, if the logo works when it's small or large, imagery, etc, etc
It's not something that should be rushed, but it's coming along. I wanted to use a tag line like "milanclub.co.uk .... the offical uk fan club" ... or something like that. That is correct isn't it ? I mean, milanclub.co.uk has been declared as the official uk fan club ??
Anyway, i'll get back to it now ... no rest for the wicked :D
killiegradge
15-06-2005, 15:02
Are we any further forward with office bearers etc?Have we thought about how much we will charge for membership?What will you get with membership?How many tickets do the Official Clubs get for matches?Does that vary from match to match?Will we be able to get tickets for any CL matches in the UK?
I've done enough now to post something. The way i see the layout isn't anything too dramatic, just a title graphic at the top and then the content below. So far all i've done is a mock up of the top part of the site, all the buttons, tabs, titles and other little things aren't in it yet ... and please bear in mind this is still a work in progress, so the font for the logo might change, tweaks in colour need to be made and ... well who knows, i might just have a sudden change of idea tomorrow and start again :D
The side graphics, the chrome, the red and green tabs, they're all temporary so don't get too attached to them, i'm not sure what parts will stay or go yet.
You get the point, hope you like it.
I've done enough now to post something. The way i see the layout isn't anything too dramatic, just a title graphic at the top and then the content below. So far all i've done is a mock up of the top part of the site, all the buttons, tabs, titles and other little things aren't in it yet ... and please bear in mind this is still a work in progress, so the font for the logo might change, tweaks in colour need to be made and ... well who knows, i might just have a sudden change of idea tomorrow and start again :D
The side graphics, the chrome, the red and green tabs, they're all temporary so don't get too attached to them, i'm not sure what parts will stay or go yet.
You get the point, hope you like it.
it looks cool. Can i suggest club badge on left instead of Lion and Union Jack going left behind club badge with more contrast.
what do you reckon Jim?
i thought about the club badge, i know it should go somewhere ... i'm just not sure where. From a design point of view it's not very striking and i was wondering if it would be necessary to have as part of the main image ?
For me the lion (apart from the fossa dei leoni link) symbolises the passion, ferocity and strength of the team and the fans, plus as i drew it myself i quite like it :D The other thing is that there will be other graphics too, smaller ones to fill content boxes and the like, i might make one box just have the club badge inside. I'll have a look at it tomorrow and see if the badge works as well as the lion and if the badge works when it's quite a large size.
I have to admit, i never thought about putting the whole UK flag on the image, i think i stayed away from it because the image might get "too busy" if you like, too many elements fighting for control ... less is more after all. This is also why i have only really used 2 pictures and not had lots of different ones. I only used enough of a UK flag to act as a suggestion and it must work because you recognised it Buju :D
I will take on your comments (likewise with anyone elses) and carry on with it. Like i said, it's not totally finished, i just wanted to post something to show i have been doing something :)
Hi guys.. i am Shilpa, and would love to join the club. i have been scrolling through the pages very quickly so am a little lost. sorry if i cant help right now, as i am in Qatar for my summer holidays..
nicostallion
16-06-2005, 05:36
jim this is brilliant stuff that you have been doing, i like the picture you have posted up. Well done with hard work you have been putting into it.
Shilpa if you want to join us then post walmania he has his email on one of the pages or pm him, then he will add you to the list so you can join us aswell.
walmania
16-06-2005, 09:15
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
23. Kaka 22
24. Sam 3
25. Saviesvic 10
26. Shoryuken
27. Shilpa
walmania
16-06-2005, 09:26
Great work Jim. Sorry I have been a little quite in the last week as I have been mega busy with moving home and stuff but hopefully everything will get back on track.
I must admit that my post requesting nominations for committee members hasn't been a great success so I have had to improvise.
From the replys I have recieved, the committee will be as follows:
Walmania - President
Nico - Vice President
Meazza - Treasurer
Gemma - Club Secretary
Executive Committee Members:
Jim UK
K77SH C
Buju
Wils6000
Killiegradge
The real names and full contact details of the above named will apear on the the club website when it has been completed by Jim.
An official club meeting will take place within the next 10 days (a precise time and date will be posted by Sunday 19th June).
Any comments, please send me a pm or an email on
[email protected]
Could the above named also checktheir pm inbox as I have sent out a message to everyone.
Thank you.
Walmania
President Milan Club UK
shoryuken
16-06-2005, 14:35
I've done enough now to post something. The way i see the layout isn't anything too dramatic, just a title graphic at the top and then the content below. So far all i've done is a mock up of the top part of the site, all the buttons, tabs, titles and other little things aren't in it yet ... and please bear in mind this is still a work in progress, so the font for the logo might change, tweaks in colour need to be made and ... well who knows, i might just have a sudden change of idea tomorrow and start again :D
The side graphics, the chrome, the red and green tabs, they're all temporary so don't get too attached to them, i'm not sure what parts will stay or go yet.
You get the point, hope you like it.
Looks good so far mate.
This whole thing seems to be moving along nicely. Anyone putting the effort into this, it's appreciated by everyone I'm sure.
:5ok:
sehnsucht79
17-06-2005, 05:30
So. Whats the first thing you're gonna do now ? :)
build the rest of the site Sally :D
Dr Milano
17-06-2005, 15:41
:510: :w163: :510: :510: :510: :510: :510: :510: :evil: I think you should start something with the club first then approach Milan ... Like Juventus we have to achieve certain things then we get recognized like we have to have at least 150 members and all that
Im having the same problem as Im building up a Juve fan club in malaysia but so far the progress has been great, our members have passed the 150 required, our official website is to be up soon, our company is legally established and we managed to get special discounts from Nike for the Juventus jerseys for the fan club members.. we have also organized our own events like our match gatherings, futsal competitions etc
I'll check with my friend who is also building a milan fan club in malaysia on his progress.. will let you know asap
lol ok :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :5roma: :510:
nicostallion
18-06-2005, 05:53
Brilliant guys, the work seems to be going brilliant. Im lookiong forward to the site jim, much appreciated for all the hard work you are putting in. pm me if you need any help off me i will gladly help
same here, jim I'm alright with web design so if you want me to give you hand with any flash things, graphics or anything so you can focus on the grand design just tell me what you want done and I'll do it.
what I would like to know sally is what qualifies as a member in the conception stage? I mean it's ok to say yeah I'll join and that's that but surely there has to be some sort procedure. Would we be better setting it up first and trying to turn our club into an official club when we get the required memberships?
setting it up as a company shouldn't be to hard, we need to get a constitution together first though. I've not got a great deal of experience with all this but I'm on a commitee that is setting up a charity right now and it dosn't seem that much trouble.
if ye need any help pm me but im in cape cod for the summer so wont be much help until i get back to ireland in sept where i hav regular inter net access
savicevic10
18-06-2005, 11:13
I didn't get a PM about anything. I don't know whether it's because you have my username down there as a misspelling.
Dr Milano
18-06-2005, 13:12
Jim, that would be great! Just a small site with a few facts and figures about Milan and maybe some links aswell.
sehnsucht79 Thank you for the info.
It looks like we need to get a list going of all those interested in joining so if everyone can start by making up a list of their own (out of people they know) and then we can count up how many interested people we have in around 2 weeks?
For the time being the site that Jim will design will serve the purpose of a holdong page with information on what were're planning to do so that we can refer to it when applying for fan club status.
Nicostallion would you be able to contact the AIMC? this is the link to their site and there you will find the contact details. That would be a great help as it will pin point what are the requirments for a fan club (from the horses mouth). If you could do this we would be very grateful.
As for the rest of the guys, I really appreciatte your help and participation and lets spread the word more in the forum as there must be more of the members that live in the UK. I will from my end design a business plan as it looks like we will maybe have to set things up as a non-profit making company and I will also contact my friends in the other Milan fan clubs for more info.
Keep the suggestions coming and lets do this!!!!!!
So we know we will need ayeh man im from uk i know not much milan fans
killiegradge
18-06-2005, 15:13
I agree with Meazza in many ways.We should organise a club anyway and then become an Official Milan Club.The carrot of an official club and the benefits that would bring(tickets to matches mainly) would hopefully entice many to join as there may not be much point in just joining a Milan Club if there were no real benefits.So it must be also a short term aim to be "official" even if we are not at the outset.
Its been a long time since I have posted at MM...
I would love to be part of the Milan UK fan Club
Count Me In
Forza Milan.
walmania
28-06-2005, 05:21
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
23. Kaka 22
24. Sam 3
25. Saviesvic 10
26. Shoryuken
27. Shilpa
28. Aroon
Sorry about the delay ... i'm getting there with the holding page though :D
Maldinista
05-07-2005, 15:32
I'm moving back to the UK in January, and would love to join the club.
I've discussed starting a UK fan club with quite a few Milan fans who watch the matches at Italia Uno (Italian cafe that shows all Serie A games, 91 Charlotte St, London, W1T 4PX - 020 7637 5326) in London, so I know there's some interest there as well. I won't be able to do anything about it right now, as I'm in Boston for the summer, but I'm sure I could drum up some support when I get back.
Forza Milan!
walmania
06-07-2005, 19:44
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
23. Kaka 22
24. Sam 3
25. Saviesvic 10
26. Shoryuken
27. Shilpa
28. Aroon
29. Maldinista
I'm based in the UK and would be interested too :D I was going to make a website exactly for this purpose (see my sig), but decided to make it international instead. Anyway, count me in!
walmania
08-07-2005, 19:56
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
23. Kaka 22
24. Sam 3
25. Saviesvic 10
26. Shoryuken
27. Shilpa
28. Aroon
29. Maldinista
30. M1ke
Dr Milano
09-07-2005, 06:22
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
23. Kaka 22
24. Sam 3
25. Saviesvic 10
26. Shoryuken
27. Shilpa
28. Aroon
29. Maldinista
30. M1kelol where is it
walmania
09-07-2005, 14:43
lol where is it
because of the holidays, we are running a little behind schedule. Our website will be live during this week.
savicevic10
10-07-2005, 11:26
It's a little thing, I know, but it's annoying me. Next time the members list is posted could you please make sure you spell my username correctly. The man was a legend!
walmania
11-07-2005, 09:58
It's a little thing, I know, but it's annoying me. Next time the members list is posted could you please make sure you spell my username correctly. The man was a legend!
You are right and I apologise for my error.
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion
2. Walmania
3. Killiegradge
4. Alan Caldwell
5. John Gould
6. Jim UK
7. Stefan
8. Asmileneverlies
9. Gemma
10. Meazza
11. Lewis Esson
12. Tom Fincher
13. Kris Esson
14. Wils6000
15. Alan Dillane
16. Patrice
17. K77SH C
18. Buju
19. Grant
20. Salv
21. Matnat
22. Meazza-Milano23#
23. Kaka 22
24. Sam 3
25. Savicevic 10
26. Shoryuken
27. Shilpa
28. Aroon
29. Maldinista
30. M1ke
walmania
21-07-2005, 06:15
Dear all,
the holding page for Milan Club UK is now live!!!!!!
Please take a look at www.milanclub.co.uk
All credit goes to Jamie for this one!
Walid Belkhear
President Milan Club UK
walmania
21-07-2005, 06:20
Dear All,
I am happy to announce that the holding page for our website is live! Please visit the site @ www.milanclub.co.uk
All thanks to Jamie for doing a wonderful job. He is still working on the rest of the site and has assured me that it will not be long now until it's complete.
Nico has also been in touch and has promised to have all our documents ready for next week.
I know we have all been a little quite these last 2 weeks but I put that down to it being the holiday period.
We support a great team that has just landed some huge signings and with everything we are doing as well, it looks like its going to be a very special season for us all.
The following is what we agreed on to be the aims of the Club in our last meeting. In the initial stage we also decided to keep the club membership for free but this will be reviewed after we reach the target of 100 members (we are now on 32).
1. To provide a meeting and place for all Milan fans in the UK and also for all the Italian Milan fans when they travel with the team here in the UK
2. Provide easy access to tickets for all Milan games
3. Organise trips to Milan matches in the UK and abroad
4. Arrange events to and meetings with other football fan clubs here in the UK
5. Provide official representation of Milan supporters here in the UK
Walid Belkhear
President Milan Club UK
I didn't realise the site loaded a little slow, with the images cached on my computer it seemed pretty quick to me, until i just went to the page ... oops :D
I'll save the images again, but at a lower file size which should make the whole page load quicker. That's if there's a call for it.
How realistic do you think it would be to get former Milan players from the UK to write something for us ? Blissett, Wilkins, Hately, Jordan (and any others i may have missed), i guess they could be all asked politely to see if they would be interested in writing something about their experiences in Milan, from a UK perspective. I know it's unlikely given we can't afford to pay them, but you never know. Maybe they could be linked to the site in another way ?
killiegradge
21-07-2005, 14:45
Well done to all for getting the site up and running and also for setting down some aims of the organisation.
I think it is quite likely that we will get drawn against a UK team in the CL given that there will hopefully be 7 UK teams in the groups and 8 groups.It would be great to sit amongst the Milan fans in the away end at Goodison,Annfield or even Ibrox or Parkhead.Hopefullythe formation of the club will make such trips possible.
One of my colleagues at work is very good friends with Mark Hately so I'm sure he would do something for the site .What kind of thing would you like?How about a wee interview-we could put togeather a dozen or so questions on paper regarding his time in Milan which he could answer in his own time?Anyone have any special questions for Mark they would like us to put to him?
Milanesta
23-07-2005, 10:01
I'm from arab country, Can I join the club ?
hOPE TO BE A MEMBER .. :)
This thread has gone very quiet for a few months now. Can anyone update with the latest developments?
Giovanni
20-12-2005, 10:16
keep it up guys
killiegradge
20-12-2005, 10:35
Yes I can.Wallid is heading off to Milan this very week to meet with the Supporters Association people.We have in principle been accepted but will not become members until March/April 2006.Not sure why the delay but I think it is just the way things are done in Italy(Is that correct Gio?) and that administrative processes can take some time.
Also our web designer is putting the finishing touches to the website so we hope to launch that early in the new year.its does seem to have taken forever but thats just life I suppose.What we could do with is a permanent contact in Milan.Are there any volunteers out there?If so please e-mail me on
[email protected]
We had decidied on the name of Milan Club UK but have heaqrd the name Milan Club Brittanicco mentioned.Does anyone think that sounds better?
Be patient we will get there.
FORZA MILAN
Giovanni
20-12-2005, 10:51
I think they will need to evaluate if you've got all the formal requirements. Don't know in detail the procedures but i reckon you have to constitute an association (a group with sportive/supportive interests ) which needs its formal time to be approved.
killiegradge
20-12-2005, 15:44
If we offered to pay our membership fees in cash perhaps that might speed things up a little?Unlike in the Uk where a discount is often given for cash it seems that we need to add a little extra on in Italy to cover the under the table payment..Of course Berlu and Milan have "clean hands" these days.
Giovanni
24-12-2005, 11:34
If we offered to pay our membership fees in cash perhaps that might speed things up a little?Unlike in the Uk where a discount is often given for cash it seems that we need to add a little extra on in Italy to cover the under the table payment..Of course Berlu and Milan have "clean hands" these days.
i don't know
sorry :)
Yes I can.Wallid is heading off to Milan this very week to meet with the Supporters Association people.We have in principle been accepted but will not become members until March/April 2006.Not sure why the delay but I think it is just the way things are done in Italy(Is that correct Gio?) and that administrative processes can take some time.
Also our web designer is putting the finishing touches to the website so we hope to launch that early in the new year.its does seem to have taken forever but thats just life I suppose.What we could do with is a permanent contact in Milan.Are there any volunteers out there?If so please e-mail me on
[email protected]
We had decidied on the name of Milan Club UK but have heaqrd the name Milan Club Brittanicco mentioned.Does anyone think that sounds better?
Be patient we will get there.
FORZA MILAN
Should you lot be interested in opening a Brigaterossonere UK club let me know :)
Giovanni
05-01-2006, 11:41
Milan Club UK sounds better
pay attention, the spelling is MIlan Club BRITANNICO :)
killiegradge
05-01-2006, 13:44
Should you lot be interested in opening a Brigaterossonere UK club let me know :)
Yes that sounds good also.Especially given that we have not really gotten anywhere with our club I would be interested.What did you have in mind?A uk subsection of the club?How would be become members?If need be send me a PM.
Don't even think about changing the name now that i've made all the graphics with Milanclub UK on it !
With any luck there should be a test page online tomorrow evening, but the site is completely empty which is why i've been trying to get people to write articles but without any luck (apart from Kash and the Hately interview).
Fingers crossed for an unveiling tomorrow.
cant wait to see the site Jim. When we see it maybe we could give you suggestions for content and stuff.
Maybe pictures of the sansiro and peoples visits there for example.
I've put the main page of the site here (http://www.freestylecreations.com/milanclubuk/index.htm).
So visit it, tell me what you think. It's not optimised for the web yet, so it may take a little longer to load on some machines, the majority of it is flat graphics so none of the links go anywhere, it's just to give you an impression of what the site will look like. Graphically there won't be alot of changes to it, just a few touch ups here and there. From this you can see that there'll be a headline news box which will display snippets of current news from sites like Channel 4 or wherever, an article box which will display a few lines from several current articles, clicking on the "read more" button will take you to the whole article, while the "comments" button will bring up a mini comment box where people can leave their thoughts about any particular article. The welcome message may stay there or it can be changed every now and then to something more relevant. If you roll over some of the buttons it'll tell you what they're for and where they will go eventually. All this should give people a better understanding of what it'll be like when it's 100% finished.
Oh and the site is made to be viewed in 1024x768 resolution or above.
It's a very impressive site, proffessional looking and has lots of links - well done.
I hope the site will be able to help me watch Milan play in the Uk (when they come over in the Champions League).
I hope to visit Italy and watch Milan play sometime this year (or next). I'm also learning Italian, but am not very confident (and I'm bad at learning languages anyway).
killiegradge
06-01-2006, 10:42
Looks superb Jamie!Very well done it really must have taken a lot of hard work to do that.You have done your bit now the rest of us need to get the finger out and actually get us joined up to be an oifficiaL cLUB.
Excellent job Jim :dstup:
Glad people like it ... phew :D
Like i said, there are a few points that need a little polishing, but for the most part that's how things will look, except that in place of everything in the middle there will be just the articles or travel information, etc etc
i think Walid wants to incorporate a milan channel link eventually so people can watch games on the site ... that might take a while though
Yes that sounds good also.Especially given that we have not really gotten anywhere with our club I would be interested.What did you have in mind?A uk subsection of the club?How would be become members?If need be send me a PM.
Check your PM :)
I've put the main page of the site here (http://www.freestylecreations.com/milanclubuk/index.htm).
So visit it, tell me what you think. It's not optimised for the web yet, so it may take a little longer to load on some machines, the majority of it is flat graphics so none of the links go anywhere, it's just to give you an impression of what the site will look like. Graphically there won't be alot of changes to it, just a few touch ups here and there. From this you can see that there'll be a headline news box which will display snippets of current news from sites like Channel 4 or wherever, an article box which will display a few lines from several current articles, clicking on the "read more" button will take you to the whole article, while the "comments" button will bring up a mini comment box where people can leave their thoughts about any particular article. The welcome message may stay there or it can be changed every now and then to something more relevant. If you roll over some of the buttons it'll tell you what they're for and where they will go eventually. All this should give people a better understanding of what it'll be like when it's 100% finished.
Oh and the site is made to be viewed in 1024x768 resolution or above.
Congratulations :bri:
superb job any info on becoming a member please let me know and any help you need same again. :3band:
killiegradge
25-04-2006, 13:39
The website is now open go to www.milanclub.co.uk
The site is still developing but a new development with the club is that the UK Milan Club is to become the Brigaterossonere UK.We will become the official Uk branch of the BRN.Special thanks to Jamie for the web design and also to Luca(Diavola) for the help in smoothing the BRN membership.Also thanks to Walid for all his help in getting us to where we are.
Further info will be posted on the site when available.
If anyone has any ideas feel free to e-mial via the site
FORZA BRIGATEROSSONERE UK
update:
the site will be moving to www.brnuk.com really soon and the email addresses will change accordingly, so anyone thinking of sending something in might want to wait a little while until that's all sorted out.
It's getting there though :)
update:
the site will be moving to www.brnuk.com really soon and the email addresses will change accordingly, so anyone thinking of sending something in might want to wait a little while until that's all sorted out.
It's getting there though :)
good fooking job mate it looks awesome! and here i am still waiting for you to commit to making my website :depress:
I DEFINATELY still want to do it Bhav ... i'll try and get my act together and get some of this work out the way so i can start on your site :5ok:
Are you still involved in brn uk ? I'm not sure who is and who isn't anymore :googly:
I DEFINATELY still want to do it Bhav ... i'll try and get my act together and get some of this work out the way so i can start on your site :5ok:
Are you still involved in brn uk ? I'm not sure who is and who isn't anymore :googly:
I believe it when i see it! :v408: my plans have changed i its a much more lucrative affair now.
Not in the loop regarding BRN.
Well, you'll see it soon enough Bhav. How have your plans changed ?
Giovanni
02-05-2006, 03:58
excellent job guys, the website looks amazing
where the club will be based? London?
Oh my God I just saw the website, its phenominal.
Whats the situation with the actual fanclub? When will it be up and running?
Jim, you should make the fanclub logo your avatar, it looks wicked!
Warro Bantan
29-05-2006, 13:16
Well done lads!! I think I will arrange my trip to Milan through this avenue!!
Congratulations on spreading the joy that is AC Milan to those in the UK!!
Dr Milano
30-05-2006, 16:36
Ciao, hello, salaam, shalom
As you all know the is no official fan club here in the UK. Such a shame considering all the Milan tifosi that live on this land. I have been in touch with a few Milan fan clubs and they have all been very helpful and the feedback they have given me has been very possitive. What I am hoping to achieve from this thread is to generate some support for this project and if we get together I am sure we will be able to pull it off. A pace were we could meet for the big games, were we would have a better oppertunity in getting tickets to watch our beloved Milan and also for us all to get together once in a while for socialising and maybe even travelling to games together.
I hope you will support me on this one, not just the tifosi living in the UK but all of you Milan fans as your help will be much appreciatted.
is thier a forum anywhere great site
The site isn't finished for two reasons:
1) I've been finishing the first year of my degree
2) I've not been given the things i need to complete the sight.
So far i've written everything bar the Hately interview and i'm not even running the club. It's difficult for me to write about things like how the tickets are allocated when i've not been told :googly: If i write how i think things work and then it turns out to be something completely different, i and the site will look like muppets.
I've emailed Walid several times and he just hasn't got back to me, so i guess you'd better hold off using the site for a while Warro. When are you coming to the UK anyway ?
Oh and Dr Milano, yes there will be forums eventually, but only when the main site is finished and when someone (me) makes them.
if i can help mate let me know plenty of spare time and lots of dedication just ask anytime my friend!!
diths_kaka
30-06-2006, 07:14
you can add me to that list too!!!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....do so i like it so much..kaka is soo kool!!!...wish i can jus chat wit him once!!!!..can someone help me...lol i no its not this but still i will rite it ok..later
killiegradge
02-07-2006, 11:57
Jamie.Ive lost your e-mail addy.Maybe you could e-mail me and ill get back to you with some info for the site?
Graeme
[email protected]
killiegradge
12-09-2006, 10:17
Well folks we may at last have some movement on the BRNUK front.Dont get too excited but watch this space.
Could all interested parties e-mail our new address at
[email protected] with name and location.Please also mention if you are interested in going over to attend matches.
Fingers crossed we wont let you down again.
Graeme C
12-09-2006, 11:33
:dconf:
ahhh another Graeme! and he spells it exactly the same as me! scary stuff! :sagrin:
killiegradge
12-09-2006, 15:11
:dconf:
ahhh another Graeme! and he spells it exactly the same as me! scary stuff! :sagrin:
Yes thats scary!Theres only one of me though and id guess one of you too.
killiegradge
11-02-2007, 14:40
Thought I would re-activate this thread as we MAY have some MIlan Section tickets avialable for the game against Celtic in Glasgow on February 20th. If any UK based Milan fans are interested please send me a PM and I will see what I can do for you.
yes and then you can see the brn scozia flag Graeme dreamed up (that i put together) and go wave it when his arms get tired :D
Either that or keep a beady eye out for it on tv :d33:
killiegradge
17-02-2007, 17:29
Any Scots out there who might be interested?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250085681680&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:UK:31
whats the latest news anyone know??
cheers :5ok:
whats the latest news anyone know??
cheers :5ok:
The site got taken down ... i only found out a few days ago ...
so that's the end of that then yeah?
not really ... i put too much effort into the design of the site to let it go to waste. Plus as no money ever exchanged hands, the site is my intellectual property and i can therefore use it elsewhere if i wish to.
Graeme has asked me if maybe the site could be used for the Scottish brn ... i guess it could, however, all we'd need is some of our own hosting space and possibly a new domain name and we could upload it again and run it properly.
I finish my degree in about 8 weeks, so somtime toward the end of June - beginning of July, i can sit down and think about it properly. So no, it's not the end.
well if i can help with anything feel free to e-mail me and i'll do what i can. be a real shame not to complete your project!!
not really ... i put too much effort into the design of the site to let it go to waste. Plus as no money ever exchanged hands, the site is my intellectual property and i can therefore use it elsewhere if i wish to.
Graeme has asked me if maybe the site could be used for the Scottish brn ... i guess it could, however, all we'd need is some of our own hosting space and possibly a new domain name and we could upload it again and run it properly.
I finish my degree in about 8 weeks, so somtime toward the end of June - beginning of July, i can sit down and think about it properly. So no, it's not the end.
Good to see it's still got potential.
Good to see it's still got potential.
For sure Rab ... though we may all be collecting our pensions at that point :D Kidding.
M Umaid Sufizad
21-04-2007, 14:05
hi i am also a fan of AC milan
killiegradge
13-05-2007, 11:30
We are almost there with the first UK Milan Club!
We have our BRNSCOZIA site up and running.It is still in the early days at the moment but feel free to visit and to join our forums. Ideas and suggestions are very welcome.We will accept members from anywhere in the world provided you pay your membership fee!
www.brnscozia.co.uk
I am amazed that there is no Milan Fansite in the UK. Ac is one of the most famous clubs in the world and fully deserves to have a site in the UK. I know many in the UK would be very interested in joining. Hope someone can organise something. Good luck.
killiegradge
26-05-2007, 12:57
I am amazed that there is no Milan Fansite in the UK. Ac is one of the most famous clubs in the world and fully deserves to have a site in the UK. I know many in the UK would be very interested in joining. Hope someone can organise something. Good luck.
THERE IS!IT IS THE BRN SCOZIA AND OUR WEBSITE CAN BE FOUND AT www.brnscozia.co.uk
killiegradge
27-05-2007, 11:59
Membership available NOW in the shop section of the website.For those overseas e-mail for details of how to make electronic payment.
www.brnscozia.co.uk
Christopher
28-05-2007, 22:40
I have been thinking about doing this in the states, like In NYC where I live. I have no idea about how to go about doing this though.
killiegradge
29-05-2007, 04:06
Its not really that easy.
Firstly you require interested members.So my suggestion would be you try to poromote it on this and similar sites to gauge interest.
Do you want to become an official Ac Milan Club ?That is not very easy and also expensive.There are also not many benefits and tickets are hard to come by.
If not official you could consider an un official club.
Do you want a website?How are you going to pay for it and maintain it?
Feel free to contact me for any advice or visit our website for details of how we are getting on.
Forza BRN SCOZIA
www.brnscozia.co.uk
predatorfc
02-11-2007, 07:26
Hey guys....may i know how many members hav signed up for the BRN society?
Im currently in Manchester n am very interested to join this project :)
killiegradge
03-11-2007, 17:30
We have 28 paid up members and 55 signed up for the message board. Of these members I think around 10 are season ticket holders. There were 7 of us at Milan Roma last week and I think a much greter number will be at the Milan Juve game.We purchased 31 tickets for the Celtic Milan game and had a great turnout that night. So I think in terms of numbers we are pretty healthy.
Please visit our website and find out more about us.Feel free to send me a message thru this site orthe BRN Scozia site if you have any questions.
Forza Milan
www.brnscozia.co.uk
predatorfc
04-11-2007, 06:24
thanks killiegradge...will there be any form of gatherings in the near future? At the moment, I dun think i can afford to travel to Italy yet as am still bz settling down with my studies. But will certainly do so when i get any free time :)
killiegradge
04-11-2007, 13:03
We are currently trying to organise something for November in the way of a re-union meeting. If that doesnt come off then we wll wait until January with the festive period being so busy.
predatorfc
21-12-2007, 08:56
Milan vs Arsenal..anyonee??? :p
i m from greece thessaloniki.i m 22 years old and i m crazy fan of milan me and my brother.my brother has a very serious problem by an accident before 2 years.his dream and mine is to watch milan but we cant cause we dont have money.if someone can sent me something from milam scarf anything else please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MILAn ALL ABOVE THE WORLD
milan_italy
19-04-2009, 07:08
I am italian and you english are the best...FORZA MILAN !!!
Can anyone tell me if an official Milan supporters club was ever set up in the uk.
I just checked all the websites and email address on this forum and on google and have come up blank - the email addresses were undeliverable and the BRN non existent, bar a site that hasn't been updated for over two years.
Shame as I was really hoping to go to Old Trafford to see Milan, in the Milan section. You can get these tickets from online "touts" but they are over £200 which is ridiculous as its on (probably free) tv anyway.
If anyone can get these tickets at a reasonable rate do let me know.
Forza milan.
Claretwelly
04-01-2010, 16:25
I am going to Milan from 15th to the 18th of January with my son and would like to go to the Sienna game.
Whats the best way to get tickets and how much should i pay without going to touts.
Cheers in advance for any help.
You can try the official site which has recently re-opened its e-ticket service:
http://www.bestticket.it/newbt/default.asp?shop_id=MILANENG
Check this regularly - they are limited but you should get some for an opponent like Siena.
Similalry, if the stadium is not sold out (and it not being Juve, Inter of a big CL opponent) you can buy tickets on the day from the ticket office, you take your chances with this of course but as previously mentioned I dont think you'll struggle. If you are in town early enough you can always go to milan point, especially if you want to buy some merchandise too.
Otherwise google acmilan ticket, or go to google.it and search bigletti milan, there are plenty of "unofficial" places selling them.
Dont forget your id when you go.
Hope that helps
Enjoy the game.
Iremilan
04-01-2010, 21:15
Hi Claretwelly
You could buy your ticket on the day. You will have absolutely no problem provided you have your passport.
You could also try www.acmilan.com and www.mpestero.com. These are the only two OFFICIAL milan sites that I know of (i.e. they will not inlfate the ticket price too much - maybe about €4 commission compared to buying on the day).
www.mpestero.com is now selling tickets for siena game (this is the site through which I get my season card). www.acmilan.com will probably sell tickets for the siena game closer to the day.
I don't think milanpoint sell tickets anymore.
If you're in Milan on the Friday you can buy tickets at any Intesa Sanpaolo bank. There are plenty of these banks in the city and you will have no problem finding one.
Remember to bring your passport when buying the ticket AND also to gain entry to the ground - they are very strict about this.
Claretwelly
09-01-2010, 10:32
Thanks for your help.
When booking tickets online it asks what area i would like, where would you recomend
Iremilan
09-01-2010, 11:28
2o annello blu (2nd ring blue) is where the milan ultras sit/stand. So I guess it may depend on what age your son is. If you get a ticket for 2o annello blu then your seat number means nothing here. Just find a place at the edge of the section and not the middle.
2o annello verde (2nd ring green) is also good value for money. It is behind the opposite goal to where the milan ultras are and is a good view.
I just checked all the websites and email address on this forum and on google and have come up blank - the email addresses were undeliverable and the BRN non existent, bar a site that hasn't been updated for over two years.
Forza milan.
Did anything ever happen with a uk supporters club? Remember seeing a MilanScozia flag a few years ago at the Man City friendly, But as Haydn said above you cannot access any of email address mentioned in this thread.
Hi
Milan club rossonere scozia still going web site needs fixed but members will all be present at old trafford.
[email protected]
Grazie
This afternoon I got an email from AC Milan advertising a Milan supporters UK event at the sports cafe in London for the Manure v Milan game. If you are registered with Milan you should have one too.
Hi
Milan club rossonere scozia still going web site needs fixed but members will all be present at old trafford.
[email protected]
Grazie
I have sent an email to this address and had no reply. I am a member!?!?
Received an email about this, posting this here as it might be of some interest:
Hi, We are running the first AC Milan Soccer Camp in the UK during the first week of June. I just wondered if you could let your users and members know about it so we can get as many Milan fans down to enjoy the camps as possible? The website is: www.acmilansoccercamps.com
chalkiechat
19-05-2010, 17:51
Ciao, hello, salaam, shalom
As you all know the is no official fan club here in the UK. Such a shame considering all the Milan tifosi that live on this land. I have been in touch with a few Milan fan clubs and they have all been very helpful and the feedback they have given me has been very possitive. What I am hoping to achieve from this thread is to generate some support for this project and if we get together I am sure we will be able to pull it off. A pace were we could meet for the big games, were we would have a better oppertunity in getting tickets to watch our beloved Milan and also for us all to get together once in a while for socialising and maybe even travelling to games together.
I hope you will support me on this one, not just the tifosi living in the UK but all of you Milan fans as your help will be much appreciatted.
Hi Guys,
I think its a great idea to set up a milan club in the uk.i am from dublin and there are not too many Milan fans here.i would be willing o join the uk club as its always best to travel to games ina Fan club.
Hope the set up of the club goes well.
Chalkie.
Forza Milan
forzamilansafc
03-07-2010, 10:33
anything happened about a milan uk/english fan club apart from the scotish one?
Pato1990
04-09-2010, 06:46
Hi,
I'm interested in doing whatever I can do to help. Live in Manchester Uk, can't drive which is an issue. Want to get heavily involved. My email is
[email protected] if anyone wants to contact me.
Thanks
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.