View Full Version : Lost
On April 11, 2003, a new member has landed on Milanmania, milano_sin. she became active and managed to collect herself 302 posts in total until five month after, on September 4th!
apparently, she opened a blond jokes thread and a nasty yellow cat came in and scratched just a little :nail:... but milano_sin must have been taked this too seriously since she vanished since that.
was it too much?? COME BACK, PLEASE! :D DON'T WORRY ABOUT CATIE... SHE FORGOT ABOUT IT I'M SURE! :delol: :delol:
in that order, I think I would like to see many other old and slightly more familiar "faces" that somehow decided to vanished one day. names like Rodriguez and RobyBaggio to add! they simply vanished in a one clear day...(maybe..)
midori, Aboody?? where are you? :w209: Just from the first page of Member List (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=50<r=) you come to know how many good posters are no longer active. and there is more, much more. as someone who realy likes to read here, I think that's a great lost. so COME BACK U PEOPLE! :rone::firedev:
You are right, there are so many older members who don't come to MM anymore, I wish they would.
It is those sissy kids we have here, serious, scared many of them away, we should have listened when they were complaining a few years back.
:d55:
I`ve been here for a year and a half already,but lately so many memeber who were here when i came don`t post.I do keep in touch with some of them, however it`s a shame not to see them here any longer.Thus i understand what you Inferno meant by this thread.....pity indeed.
P.S.
Khris,i hope i don`t belong to that vividly described `category` of yours;)
Well, if you want intelligent posters, then u need to have an intelligent disucssion.
Do you see a Maths. professor talking about simple algebra with his colleagues?
Jeff, this thread don't imply by any mean for leck of intelligence. like who am I? it's simply my will to see all those members which I used to see here on a regular basic for 2-3 years. Basicely I'm curious to know what happend to them.
go through the first two pages of the Member list and see what I mean... and I (would like to) believe some of them are still comes here to read... so I ask.. no no, implore(!!) them to reveal!
COME OUT COME OUT WHEREEVER YOU ARE! :fright:
Angel_Cic
12-05-2005, 10:37
come back kenny! *tear*
XZeRo3003
14-05-2005, 01:51
come back kenny! *tear*
I DO come on once in a while to do this...
:tsr:
I've been kept busy trying to reach a treasure somewhere else but I won't forget you guys: Marija, Dragana, Lorenzo, Heidi, Argo, Rae, Goirre, Trini... evne Triniman, I miss all the beef I had with that fella... and everyone else, still thinking about y'all
P.S.
To Mari: :kotc: :kotc: :kotc:
Wow, Beckham fan is back!!! Yeay... :D
WB kenneth... hows ur hair these day? :D:D:D
i dont know if anyone else noticed this but weve been missing the best and the wittiest member for some time... henrik... so please inform us... dont want to see this guy leave he adds something else to this forum
:haha: :haha: :haha:
ACMILAN1983
15-05-2005, 06:02
wb Kenny :)
Thats true, where is Henrik these days? Maybe the wife and kids have made him busy lately, I do remember him saying something about spending time with them in a post sometime.
And Marco is not posting for several weeks...
midori, Aboody?? where are you? :w209: Just from the first page of Member List (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=50<r=) you come to know how many good posters are no longer active. and there is more, much more. as someone who realy likes to read here, I think that's a great lost. so COME BACK U PEOPLE! :rone::firedev:
and here I thought you were going to be talking about the tv show, Kiko :cool:
:kotc: :kotc: :kotc:
I'll be around.....sooner or later :cool:
Yeah, I thought it was about the TV show too!! :d6:
humanTORCH
28-10-2005, 12:16
It is those sissy kids we have here, serious, scared many of them away, we should have listened when they were complaining a few years back.
:d55:
look who's talking :tong:
There are times where we have disagreement...and that cause some posters to disappear. But there are some old posters who appear and disappear once in a while.
But MM where more 'fun' back then.
You all posters out there, come back here! :cool:
MM in the old days was just crazy, I remember our chat sessions which were all hilarious but then people slowly started disapearing and so did I. I just lost the interest to post here but now I'm back and I'll try to contribute again.
humanTORCH
28-10-2005, 13:30
MM in the old days was just crazy, I remember our chat sessions which were all hilarious but then people slowly started disapearing and so did I. I just lost the interest to post here but now I'm back and I'll try to contribute again.
Welcome back!
Kinda miss you :5drunk:
Welcome back!
Kinda miss you :5drunk:
You're still alive :eekani:
I don't know to feel flattered by that or to take some distance (considering your reputation, I'll have to take some distance I guess :tong: )
Think i am back too.. omg how weird i was reading the thread n so decided i should try n spend more time on here!
:D
old chat days again?
That would be fun :cheers:
humanTORCH
28-10-2005, 14:24
:D
old chat days again?
hahaha.....fond memories especially the G** topic!
topic? and why is it 'fond' ? :D
Dr Milano
28-10-2005, 16:00
And Marco is not posting for several weeks...
you post a lot rae
humanTORCH
28-10-2005, 16:24
topic? and why is it 'fond' ? :D
You tell me :bri: remember your favourite hang out place....playground :grinser:
The dark side of gazer....I mean Reza. :5nana:
Spreading rumours again?
:D
humanTORCH
29-10-2005, 01:38
Spreading rumours again?
:D
wasn't me :haha:
It was Khris.
MM in the old days was just crazy, I remember our chat sessions which were all hilarious but then people slowly started disapearing and so did I. I just lost the interest to post here but now I'm back and I'll try to contribute again.How you dare to do that?! :googly:
:D
old chat days again?BRING US CHAT BACK!!!
BRING US CHAT BACK!!!
BRING US CHAT BACK!!!
BRING US CHAT BACK!!!
BRING US CHAT BACK!!!
:1ang:
Yeah, I thought it was about the TV show too!! :d6:
it would have been better if it was about the tv-show :pr115:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.