PDA

View Full Version : Post something about the user above.


Pages : [1] 2

KhRiS
14-05-2005, 05:46
Whoever replies to this will post something about me :w262: . And whoever is the second replier says something about the user above them and so on...


Go On I have just Made Your Day. :pom:

ACMILAN1983
14-05-2005, 06:10
Nice to know I'm second ;)

Khris is a clown :tong: :D

Kui
14-05-2005, 06:39
Hmmmnn given the recent postings...... I believe if my memory serves me correctly and I hope I'm right AC 1983 name is Dev and is just elated that he has taken the last of his final exams for school. Let me know if I'm wrong cause I'm trying to guess this.

rae
14-05-2005, 06:47
Kui is the man :D I am very serious. I just can not stop me being surprised how many points do we coincide and think the same way. Wow, it's very cool to feel that someone is quite simmilar to you and different in some ways. :D Cheers.

sehnsucht79
14-05-2005, 07:00
Rae. Fellow Rammstein compatriot, thats enough to earn a lifetime friendship with me :D

Hates Juve though tsk

VMK
14-05-2005, 07:05
Rammstein is ok, i saw them live once (Rock Werchter). And Till was a good swimmer and i am a swimmer too, so he has my approval :bri:

Jim_UK
14-05-2005, 07:51
vmk likes psv :D

Shomo
14-05-2005, 08:02
Jim UK like Liverpool

sehnsucht79
14-05-2005, 08:37
Dude. Is this all we know bout eachother through MM? Sad :D

Sigh, joining in the pattern ... all of the above except myself loves Milan

Kui
14-05-2005, 08:48
Dude. Is this all we know bout eachother through MM? Sad :D

Sigh, joining in the pattern ... all of the above except myself loves Milan

Well the more we repost messages the more we gotta guess huh? I know you would sell your soul to the devil to get in Pippo's pants! Here a hint... the devil might prefer you to be a Milinisti first. Otherwise sticking with the old lady is an absolute gurantee you'll live in a convent. Ironic huh both clad in black and white????

sehnsucht79
14-05-2005, 08:51
Bah ;)

I'll get in Pippos pants one way or the other anyway. And I'll do it when Im STILL blackandwhite.

Kui is very opinionated.

mk18
14-05-2005, 09:22
i know sally loves juve and rammstein ... and i cant stand both! very different!

Angel_Cic
14-05-2005, 10:15
mk is pro cubans :D he has gangsta buddies and is possibly coming to study in canada next school year :) He's had some probs with his posts when he first came here, but has settled down nicely at mm, and seems to be a pretty cool guy!

Franco6
14-05-2005, 10:50
Marija is going to marry me :lick: so that no one will have problems in saying and writing her name :2dance:

Kui
14-05-2005, 10:53
Hmmmmnnn???? Ah yes Franco. I'm guessing again here. Last name Buhagiar. Am I correct??? Isnt that a name of a football player too???

Staci
14-05-2005, 10:57
Hmmm let's see Franco.....
He is university student and lives in Malta. He loves going out to clubs drinking with his friends and loves women even more ! He has a beautiful smile and very mischievous eyes ...;) He is playful and patient, but has a bad temper. He is the most intense Milan fan I have ever met and gets very very angry when they lose ! ....lol

Kui
14-05-2005, 11:00
Staci too late! Staci is a canuck who never ever heard anyone from her country say the word aboot! That's her claim. She's got a wonderful relationship with our good bud KhRiS.

Peachtot
14-05-2005, 11:09
Kui....
our bet bout who's the best between dinho and kaka was over...
Perhaps next season Kui... Let's hope :D:D

Kui
14-05-2005, 11:16
Peachtot be my biatch! Next time you better hope Barca will meet up with Milan next year or at least beat the teams they were supposed to beat in order to face us! That way our Dinho Kaka bet is back on! :rocky:

Peachtot
14-05-2005, 11:22
YEah... I hope idiot barca face milan again... :guw:
And the looser guy will be the biatch... :stupid:

Angel_Cic
14-05-2005, 11:53
Marija is going to marry me :lick: so that no one will have problems in saying and writing her name :2dance:

hahahaha...yes...i will no longer be called mariJa, mariga, marza, mariha, or even mariah :rollani:

Staci
14-05-2005, 12:02
Mia is a student who lives here in the Great white North. She has brown hair and loves the colour pink. She likes to sing...I think...Just going by some old pics in the MM pics section. Likes sports especially soccer and basketball and someday wants to be a tv personality.

princessa
14-05-2005, 13:33
Staci is a woman :D From Canada..she likes Italians and italian football:) she has allot of male friends especially one big fan named Khris!
She has also a Thread dedicated to her...and actually i dont know much about her...i never really replied on her postings..maybe from now i will!anyway she seems like a nice person to me :)

rae
14-05-2005, 15:21
Princessa is dutch :D is *4 years old, has children :rollani: [no?! :dontkn:] she like's my real name :gonova: :u56: and she is kinda mysteriuos... :D and :rone:

Angel_Cic
14-05-2005, 15:53
rae has longer hair than i. he is a mysterious character, and is in love with ms. nata. he has loads and loads of milan pics on his hard drive, and has his own gallery on here. he is also a fan of cubans, as is mk. :D let's see...he likes lithuanian basketball, and does not like any of the basketball players that i do. :groan: overall, rae seems like a pretty cool guy.

Angel_Cic
14-05-2005, 15:54
Mia is a student who lives here in the Great white North. She has brown hair and loves the colour pink. She likes to sing...I think...Just going by some old pics in the MM pics section. Likes sports especially soccer and basketball and someday wants to be a tv personality.

you nailed it! :proud:

Jim_UK
14-05-2005, 16:02
mia is my couch buddy and she's going to teach me how to bowl :D

Susi
14-05-2005, 16:06
Jamie is a great guy. He lives in England in a town called ";) psst, won't say that" :)
He is very polite, charmant and sweet (and good looking!). Also a great sense of humour. He works as teacher. He loves Milan, but also Liverpool. He mostly has to spread his legs open at bus seats, because he is so tall :)
He has blue eyes light brown hair and used hairgel in the past. He loves cocktails but also do not mind a fine red wine (right now he is drinking one glas of it)
He likes to play also videogames and like Star Wars.

He is always way to modest about himself :)

He is planning to visit Giovanni this summer, if he can manage this :D


Overall I can say, I am glad to call him a friend :)

Jim_UK
14-05-2005, 16:09
susi likes cocktails, goes out with her work colleagues on the first monday of every month and likes a bollywood actor that looks a bit like dev ....... apparently :D

give it some BANGRA dev ! :ilol:

rae
14-05-2005, 16:18
rae has longer hair than i. he is a mysterious character, and is in love with ms. nata. he has loads and loads of milan pics on his hard drive, and has his own gallery on here. he is also a fan of cubans, as is mk. :D let's see...he likes lithuanian basketball, and does not like any of the basketball players that i do. :groan: overall, rae seems like a pretty cool guy.Mike Bibby :lala:

:D

Well, Jim... first of all he is a SCOUSER fan :yuck: [:D] We are going to kill scousers, of yeah... :D cheers... well, his is a shy guy, I have seen his pic only once.... however he is beloved by our gals... :rollani: he is keen on football in general, great guy, I guessssss :u56: and he lives in........ :rollani: :D

Susi
14-05-2005, 16:28
Rae has long hair now, which fits him good. He lives in Lithuania. He likes music, especially Metallica :rock3:
He loves Milan so much, that some girls do not understand it and wish he also had another topic to talk about :D

He seems to grown up and post more "decent" now then he had done sometimes in the past.
He lost a friend of him from Lithuania recently. RIP :(
(read it somewhere else rae)

He hates Juve and doesn't like Liverpool either :D
He has a taste for cubanian woman :lick:

Overall a good guy :)

rae
14-05-2005, 16:46
He loves Milan so much, that some girls do not understand it and wish he also had another topic to talk about :D:googly: what do you mean... :d6: girls and Milan... hmmm... sounds quite great :lick:He seems to grown up and post more "decent" now then he had done sometimes in the past.Lets say - "adjusted" :hmmm: ;) He lost a friend of him from Lithuania recently. RIP :(
(read it somewhere else rae)I havent knew him personally, though every guy who loves football and my country is a friend of mine.:He doesn't like Liverpool either :DJust for following 11 days and a half ;) :de3:He has a taste for cubanian woman :lick: Not only cubanitas :D :excited:

Well.... Susi is the one of most mysterious persons here in MM for me personally. Maybe we have not got enough time to acquaint with each other.. anyway... she is high ranked by our MM mafia and other male diavoli :D ... sie ist von Deutchland :D ... she is blonde... with green eyes... or blue... or green... or... forgive me... I forgot em... please post a pic to make me sure about it :excited: she always posts Bodat's predictions... :D... and... :kotc:

:D :cheers:

Susi
14-05-2005, 17:00
:googly: what do you mean... :d6: girls and Milan... hmmm... sounds quite great :lick:

Well I read it here somewhere at flamers paradise. As far as I remember you had a gf and she complaines a bit, because from her point of view you had "too much Milan" on your mind :)

Lets say - "adjusted" :hmmm: ;)

OK :D

I havent knew him personally, though every guy who loves football and my country is a friend of mine.

Thats what I meant :)


:Just for following 11 days and a half ;) :de3:

No matter if just in the past 11 days...at least at this moment it's the truth :D


Not only cubanitas :D :excited:

I know :D Not to forget Nata and Mia aswell ;)


Well.... Susi is the one of most mysterious persons here in MM for me personally. Maybe we have not got enough time to acquaint with each other.. anyway... she is high ranked by our MM mafia and other male diavoli :D ... sie ist von Deutchland :D ... she is blonde... with green eyes... or blue... or green... or... forgive me... I forgot em... please post a pic to make me sure about it :excited: she always posts Bodat's predictions... :D... and... :kotc:

:D :cheers:

:googly: What? Blonde? :googly:

Anyway some it's true, others not :d

The most mysteriouse person? Hmm..sounds interesting :)

No pictures, I had posted way to much here :)


:cheers:

rae
14-05-2005, 17:08
Well I read it here somewhere at flamers paradise. As far as I remember you had a gf and she complaines a bit, because from her point of view you had "too much Milan" on your mind :)Yeah, I had one... now I havent... all this due to my passion and devotion to football... :depress:and Mia aswell ;) :eek: :D :cheers::googly: What? Blonde? :googly:

Anyway some it's true, others not :Duuuuuuuh sh!t... I was wrong, yes... :embarass: sooooooorry..... :o :pp18:

mk18
14-05-2005, 18:16
mk is pro cubans :D he has gangsta buddies and is possibly coming to study in canada next school year :) He's had some probs with his posts when he first came here, but has settled down nicely at mm, and seems to be a pretty cool guy!

ahhh the compliments... the compliments... your too kind mia! but if u want to know what i think of u then u better be lucky that id be the person to reply after ur post...


rules are rules :1d31:


PS: seems like im going to amherst, MA ... near zlatanov... although im gonna try and reapply to UofT ... our university councellor is such a ***** that she didnt send my best marks to the toronto, im gonna send them once more and im gonna send me newest official IB results which i think are gonna be excellent and the best of the lot!







as for you rae... well we rarely get along... and i mean RARELY, weve clashed in the past but both of us have grown up and we both learned not to take things personally... cant say ur a good guy, i mean, ur a anti-castro for god sake!!! :D ... just kiddin raeo ... ur alright! (and scary - refering to ur latest pics- :1avs: )

KhRiS
14-05-2005, 18:35
Well lets see, You are Jordanian, you love Jags, Mercs and Mustangs and you are a Virgin. :D

Staci
14-05-2005, 18:45
Ah ....I was waiting for this one.....let's see now.
KhRiS...You my friend are a sheep in wolves clothing......You are probably the most sarcastic person I have ever met, besides myself of course ;) You are a compulsive liar, and a bull$hiter extraordinaire !!!! You love to push peoples buttons and try and get on their very last nerve. HOWEVER......When you choose you can be very charming and hate the thought of actually hurting someone.
You are searching for your one true soulmate....god help her ! ....lol ;)

Angel_Cic
14-05-2005, 18:53
staci, my fellow canadian sista :D you like listening to kelly clarkson, you think nesta is gorgeous, you live not too far from me, and you're very good at arguing against males :D

mk18
14-05-2005, 18:53
thanks khris ur too kind



staci: attention seeker ... post ur goddamn pic for god sake

KhRiS
14-05-2005, 18:54
Staci is too Sweet, Wonder what her age is though, she keeps lying about it , She loves anything Italian, esp Nesta. She is very patient, very social and very very inquisitive, She is in Love with someone on the Forums, But i won't reveal who that is. She has'nt been working properly ever since she found this Forums:gonova:

KhRiS
14-05-2005, 18:57
man by the time i posted already 2 posts, before me, pls continue from me, sorry for the inconvinience. :w200:

mk18
14-05-2005, 18:58
oh oh oh ... lucky u mia...i just read ur post!!!

mia, mia, mia .... mia is very very very kind... she loves b-ball .. she posts a good number of pics, shes a friend of dragana (sorry... sister! :D) ... she has a good relationship with everyone around here... shes probably the queen of the member lounge forum! i rarely see her post anywhere outside it...





















but she likes pink ... :rr30:

Grenoli_Trio
14-05-2005, 19:00
He will possibly come to Istanbul for finals and he thinks Olimpic Stadium really sucks. He is right 100%.

mk18
14-05-2005, 19:03
actually sadly im not coming to istanbul ... but that stadium is shhhiat!!

PS: what happened to the ali sami yen stadium?

oh... honestly i know little about u... i think ur a gala fan (please let it be true because if its one thing i dont want its to call a fener or besiktas fan a gala fan or visa versa :D:D:D) ... and ermmmm ... ur new here!!!

Angel_Cic
14-05-2005, 19:05
what's wrong with my pinkness? :( it's a pretty colour, no?


thanks for the kind words though :)


mk, has a cute friend who barely hangs out with the gang anymore because he's always studying (or something like that...lol). he loves cars, he has better marks this semester, he's true to who he is, and has threads on many subjects on mm :happy:

mk18
14-05-2005, 19:11
what's wrong with my pinkness? :( it's a pretty colour, no?


thanks for the kind words though :)


mk, has a cute friend who barely hangs out with the gang anymore because he's always studying (or something like that...lol). he loves cars, he has better marks this semester, he's true to who he is, and has threads on many subjects on mm :happy:




pink ... not my colour!!!




eventhough my 'cute' friend knows jack$hit about football... for u... ill tell him about MM. and i dont really love cars, infact i used to hate people who like them, but since we got our new car ive started to appreciate them more.. and besides im taking my driving exam in 2 weeks ... and guess what? my parents promised me theylle get me a mustang after i finish my first year at college if i get good grades in my current exams and i have so thats another reason why i started that thread.

and do i start many threads??? ... wow, never noticed that!

about being true to who i am i guess ur refering to me missing school right?

mk18
14-05-2005, 19:13
now please mia, with all due respect id like to see what others think of me :D :guw:



unless ur changing ur opinion on me after this post :googly: :wallbang:

rae
15-05-2005, 03:40
but both of us have grown up and we both learned not to take things personally... for me..... lets say "adjusted" ;)(and scary - refering to ur latest pics- :1avs: )oh yeah, I am scary, how scary can heavy metal worshipper to a ganzta rapper, can be :stuckup:

our jordanian friend... is a bad guy. He is pro-communist [for me it says everything]... we never coincide... only excluding Milan and arabian chix... he is MM addicted... he even has two accounts here :D... he likes Braca... he is impulsive and almost never hear all arguments which are presented by his rivals.... what else... he has just finished his school... and that's all for now.

Franco6
15-05-2005, 05:14
Last name Buhagiar. Am I correct??? Isnt that a name of a football player too???

Exactly, if you had Fifa 98, there was Richard Buhagiar in the Maltese National team, but he has nothing to do with me.

BTW you hit it right about me Staci!

Kui
15-05-2005, 05:51
Franco claims no football connection to another Buhagiar yet he does have a good relationship with everthing AC Milan. He is also willing to treat all of us to dinner and and after that provide you all with Milan tickets with the help of our good bro Giovanni!
He told me so! :u56:

jani
15-05-2005, 05:56
Kui... has a weird avatar :(



and amazingly, he comes from Hawaii, paradise Island :D

Kui
15-05-2005, 05:59
ahhh the compliments... the compliments... your too kind mia! but if u want to know what i think of u then u better be lucky that id be the person to reply after ur post...


rules are rules :1d31:


PS: seems like im going to amherst, MA ... near zlatanov... although im gonna try and reapply to UofT ... our university councellor is such a ***** that she didnt send my best marks to the toronto, im gonna send them once more and im gonna send me newest official IB results which i think are gonna be excellent and the best of the lot!







as for you rae... well we rarely get along... and i mean RARELY, weve clashed in the past but both of us have grown up and we both learned not to take things personally... cant say ur a good guy, i mean, ur a anti-castro for god sake!!! :D ... just kiddin raeo ... ur alright! (and scary - refering to ur latest pics- :1avs: )


Why not Amherst??? It is a very good school and prestigous to say the least! I think it will open more doors for you to tranfer from Amherst to Havard Law or to Yale or even Oxford.

Oh that's right I have to say something about the previous post.

Sheva7 need not worry about my avatar. He has a spooky looking one himself. But rest assured, I'm at ease with this because by his name alone he is a SHeva fan, which make me to judge upon him kindly.

ACMILAN1983
15-05-2005, 06:16
Well done Kui, your first post in this thread was correct.

Jim, I seriously don't look like him, but I can't argue with Susi's compliment ;)

Kui is quite a political guy and likes to voice his opinion. He seems to get along reasonably well with Debs (or so it seems). Often makes decent posts about Milan on the forum which rarely lack depth and the arguments are well justified. His nick is Kui, but his real name is quite long and I doubt I'll ever learn how to say it unless a hawaiin person tells me :D

jani
15-05-2005, 06:20
I personally did ACMILAN1983's avatar :D

mk18
15-05-2005, 08:00
for me..... lets say "adjusted" ;)oh yeah, I am scary, how scary can heavy metal worshipper to a ganzta rapper, can be :stuckup:

our jordanian friend... is a bad guy. He is pro-communist [for me it says everything]... we never coincide... only excluding Milan and arabian chix... he is MM addicted... he even has two accounts here :D... he likes Braca... he is impulsive and almost never hear all arguments which are presented by his rivals.... what else... he has just finished his school... and that's all for now.


ehm... ok im not a pro-communist, but i dislike american policy but one thing is for sure i adore castro and his policies!!!
im not a gangsta rapper nor do i wanna be one, i did it for the pic... its a joke actually... obviously not really funny :hmmm: ... and besides i like alot of music genres and not only rock, i love hip hop and by the way my friends in that pic love mainly like rap so i couldnt do anything about it


and kui, its not amherst college i got accepted into... its the Umass amherst, its also a good university and it offered me the exact course i wanna study... sports management :de3: (i still wanna be a manager)... but theres no one i know whos there and thats why i wanna go to toronto my 2 best friends ar there!!


sheva-[7] ... never talked to him, i only know hes the avatar dude and hes good at it!

Jim_UK
15-05-2005, 12:48
mk personally congratulated me when Liverpool reached the Champions League final ...... which i thought was very respectful and nice of him, considering how he doesn't like Liverpool at all. So kudos to mk for that :beer:

princessa
15-05-2005, 13:10
Well Mia there is nothing wrong with pink(its my fav color 2)
guys usually complain about my PINK msn Font!

ahahah RAE you are funny ...you know so much about me...:P

and i guess i know more about Susi then anyone of you :P but i wont tell it in public!

KhRiS
15-05-2005, 16:03
The above user is unable to grasp the rules of the Thread. :hihihi:

mk18
15-05-2005, 16:15
mk personally congratulated me when Liverpool reached the Champions League final ...... which i thought was very respectful and nice of him, considering how he doesn't like Liverpool at all. So kudos to mk for that :beer:


thanks.... PS: what does kudos mean and in what language?



khris... is a very very very funny guy, i tihnk we would get along well because we both like to laugh and make fun of others... i dont tihnk he shares his views about milan and football in general here instead he likes to joke about sex and similar things

this is how i look like when i read his post: :haha:

PS: ur doing well vs stacie... i think ur winning :sagrin:

rae
16-05-2005, 02:30
ehm... ok im not a pro-communist, but i dislike american policy but one thing is for sure i adore castro and his policies!!!so you ARE a pro-communist ;)im not a gangsta rapper nor do i wanna be one, i did it for the pic... its a joke actually... obviously not really funny :hmmm: ... and besides i like alot of music genres and not only rock, i love hip hop and by the way my friends in that pic love mainly like rap so i couldnt do anything about itaccording to the totle of a thread we should talk about other people not about ourselves ;) :tong:Well Mia there is nothing wrong with pink(its my fav color 2)
guys usually complain about my PINK msn Font!Yeah, I hate pink too.... :u56:
:pom:ahahah RAE you are funny ...you know so much about me...:Preally... :o.... :u56: .... I can tell more if you give me more info :D :tong:
thanks.... PS: what does kudos mean and in what language?in english, I guess... and it means .....glory.... respect.... :o....am I right :rollani: :u56:

sehnsucht79
16-05-2005, 05:26
Kui your avatar looks like a modification of the Freemasons logo

Kui
16-05-2005, 06:01
modification???? no it is the logo.
Sehnsucht is my on-line girl friend who I think lives in Malaysia. We disagree on some points but also have respectful debates concerning such differences. I only just need her to be a Rossoneri to complete one of many goals in my life so that I can die. Knowing her she doesnt want me to die, so given her strong will she will unfortunately stay a Bianconero. But I do believe in miralces.

Willdie
16-05-2005, 06:44
Kui seems wise and probably is

mk18
16-05-2005, 07:09
so you ARE a pro-communist ;)


I AM NOTTT :d55: ... i hate stalin, i dont like lenin, or trotsky, or marx.... i just like cuba and its leaders!!! ...oh and im not fan of mao, but i have to admit that i was happy when i read about vietnam ... i like patriotic people


oh and i dont hate american policies... i hate their approach towards countries they invade... the war in iraq, the war in afghanistan... etc plus the influence on israel and their control over the UN...

n e ways... u get what i mean....


willdie, never heard of him, im currently trying to pronounce his name... is its willdie... or will die? hes from the UAE .. so a fellow arab... akhbarak? ... and thats it!

Willdie
16-05-2005, 07:18
is its willdie... or will die? hes from the UAE .. so a fellow arab... akhbarak? ... and thats it!
It's will die due to the depressive state i was in when i registered. MK I would have to say is full of energy and anger, a volatile mix but what I've noticed is that he kinda has it under control

mk18
16-05-2005, 07:39
anger??? me??? ... really man, maybe im like this on MM due to my love for milan but with people around me it takes alot to make me angry, and when i do i dont go crazy instead i keep it to myself... not many expected that right?

rae
16-05-2005, 07:55
I AM NOTTT :d55: ... i hate stalin, i dont like lenin, or trotsky, or marx.... i just like cuba and its leaders!!! ...oh and im not fan of mao, but i have to admit that i was happy when i read about vietnam ... i like patriotic peoplethose very only leaders of evil named communism ;)
btw, fidel is communist as well...oh and i dont hate american policies... i hate their approach towards countries they invade... the war in iraq, the war in afghanistan... etc plus the influence on israel and their control over the UN...about the same issue we are speakin with Kui and Sal here (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18276&page=1). You can tell us yer point of view ;)anger??? me??? ... really man, maybe im like this on MM due to my love for milan but with people around me it takes alot to make me angry, and when i do i dont go crazy instead i keep it to myself...what?!

:dielaugh:

Kui
16-05-2005, 08:18
Well a good friend Rae who from want I can tell has a good solid foundation built on principle. He should know well that I believe he will do very well in his future aspirations. I have to admit I like his mentality even though we dont agree on some things. He knows where I'm coming from and likewise I can say the same for him. I like his sense of business and his intellect. I better stop before you all think I'm kissing his a$$ cause I'm not. BTW dont let his "rocker" looking appearance make you think he is anything like that.

rae
16-05-2005, 08:27
even though we dont agree on some things.however these are the basic things...:(

thanx, anyway :hopefull:

rocker is keep on rockin :rock3:

mk18
16-05-2005, 08:30
those very only leaders of evil named communism ;)
btw, fidel is communist as well...about the same issue we are speakin with Kui and Sal here (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18276&page=1). You can tell us yer point of view ;)what?!

:dielaugh:

man... i know fidel is communist... how can i get it to u?.... i dont like communism at all, but i like 1 communist country and its leader... comprende??

id rather not join that... 1) i dont like to discuss politics and 2) im trying not to get into arguments and i could easily get into one when i read something that is against what i believe. :)

Staci
16-05-2005, 09:25
Are there not enough conversational threads here in our wonderful MM ? KhRiS had a great thread idea...let's keep it going.

Franco6
16-05-2005, 09:36
Staci is right.. let's not go off topic.

You need me to settle things down!!

So, Staci says of having 30 years of age, and she also says that she's blonde (but not stupid... a bit impossbile :diablo:) and cute...
Staci have a soft spot for Italians and Italian language and she works more at night :dontkn: than during the normal working day.
Staci also claims that she can force a man to do whatever she wants, but despite of this, she's in need of our dipstick :d6:

Debs
16-05-2005, 09:44
Hmmm, don't know Franco6 real well, but I know his posts are usually good and interesting to read. Probably a huge Baresi fan if you look at the name. We should all go visit him b/c he lives on the lovely island of Malta, and I've seen some really intriguing shows on Discovery Channel about the ancient civilizations and the ruins they've left behind. :w200:

Kui
16-05-2005, 10:35
It's ok if people want to say stuff in this thread as long as they remember to try and follow the chain link.

Debs..... wow! I cant believe it has been 6 years since her and I have been on MM. 6 Years Debs! We had our laughs and our good share of yelling at each other in MM. I had always thought she was a schoold teacher. But her profession does revolve around the education world and she from what I can see is doing a pretty good job being a mentor for these young adults. If I remember she lives in a big a$$ state called Pennsylvania. I would guess it is outside of the big city in your common nice town USA.

RIO
16-05-2005, 11:20
When I first found MM, back in 1999, I was scared to post for a couple of months because the very first thing I read was Kui ripping into someone for saying something ignorant. I was a little scared the same might happen to me. Then I read Kui was from the Islands and have ever after thought of Kui as a McGarret (gratuitous Hawaii 5-0 reference!)type figure, keeping the forums law-abiding. When they have pacifist Quaker types like me as moderators, we need Kui now more than ever.

Debs
16-05-2005, 12:21
It's ok if people want to say stuff in this thread as long as they remember to try and follow the chain link.

Debs..... wow! I cant believe it has been 6 years since her and I have been on MM. 6 Years Debs! We had our laughs and our good share of yelling at each other in MM. I had always thought she was a schoold teacher. But her profession does revolve around the education world and she from what I can see is doing a pretty good job being a mentor for these young adults. If I remember she lives in a big a$$ state called Pennsylvania. I would guess it is outside of the big city in your common nice town USA.

I can always depend on my dear friend Kui to say something really nice, and this was one time I was not let down a bit. yeah, SIX years, can you believe it???? Honestly, there have been times when I've been ready to pack it in, but something keeps me going. Maldini, I guess. :pp20: And people like Kui and Bodat and RIO and so so many of the wonderful people here. Thanks for the kind words about being a mentor to the young people I deal with. A couple of them have made this year very special. :p017:

Jim_UK
16-05-2005, 14:42
you got it rae ..... kudos means glory, respect .... i think it's greek, i might be wrong though.

What can i say about Debs ? Debs is wonderful and has truly made me feel at home here. We've had many interesting talks, from Chinese food to white chocolate :D She always makes me smile and it's always fun to talk to her. She takes a mean photo .... especially of her favourite band ;)

So all i can say are VERY positive things about Debs, she's a close friend and i'm glad i know her :hug:

princessa
16-05-2005, 15:11
The above user is unable to grasp the rules of the Thread. :hihihi:
seems like i am not the only one....aghyur!:irritate:

ACMILAN1983
16-05-2005, 16:37
hmm, interesting to see who gets along well with who in this thread :tong:

Princessa is an incredible cool lady from Holland. Despite some requests, she doesn't wish to reveal her name and never directly gives her age (so neither will I ;) ). She seems quite a sweet person actually, despite I haven't known her long and Susi and Reza have both said she's really nice too :) . Also, she seems to have taken a liking to calling me Devie, which is kinda odd but nice too I guess :D

triniman
16-05-2005, 17:24
What can i say about ACMILAN1983.......

dedicated milan fan and i can always count on him to inject intelligence in even the most stupid of threads.

ACMILAN1983
16-05-2005, 19:31
Thanks trini!

glad to be able to say trini is cool and intelligent, and of course, the trasher of stupid posts (need not say anything else) ;)

KhRiS
16-05-2005, 19:52
The above poster is a Gujju, keym cho dhikra, he is born in 83, and has a strong Indian Background, He is Polite too(remember the indian background) I am sure he is very obedient at home. :devf:

triniman
16-05-2005, 20:42
trust me...there have been alot of posts around here in the last 2 weeks for me to trash...i'm trying to be on my best behaviour...but some people are not allowing me

Billy_Montreal
16-05-2005, 21:01
Billy on Triniman:

Trini is the voice of reason in the mind boggling, no brainer posts that make you want to smash the screen. Trini says everything you want to say..before you say it :d55:
He is the breath of fresh air in a room filled with an nose-irritating odors.
If I were creating a government, Trini would be my Press Secretary. :rock3:

Staci
16-05-2005, 22:07
Well let's see...Our "Billy" aka D____e seems to be pretty well known here. He's 30, and a lawyer; although he doesn't like to admit it freely. He is a self proclaimed "fabulous cook", very particular about his wardrobe, and is proud of his culture. He is fluent in three languages, and has a pretty good sense of "ha ha". He enjoys a good mystery ;) and hates the use of the word YA ! ....lol

sehnsucht79
17-05-2005, 06:21
modification???? no it is the logo.


I dont recall the logo having the 'G' there..
Ah, nevermind. The mind is playing tricks on me again. Why the freemasons logo though?

KhRiS
17-05-2005, 07:19
well, she is a Juve fan, she loves Simone Inzaghi :5horse:, she seems to get on well with everyone, maybe is a nice person too.
:djn:

sehnsucht79
17-05-2005, 07:40
Oi. I love PIPPO Inzaghi; not Simone :)

Khris is fokin hilarious.

jani
17-05-2005, 07:47
sally is a ***** :(

Debs
17-05-2005, 08:01
What can i say about Debs ? Debs is wonderful and has truly made me feel at home here. We've had many interesting talks, from Chinese food to white chocolate :D She always makes me smile and it's always fun to talk to her. She takes a mean photo .... especially of her favourite band ;)

So all i can say are VERY positive things about Debs, she's a close friend and i'm glad i know her :hug:

Please allow me to break the rules--I think I can do that--b/c I'd like to say something about Jamie ie Jim_UK. Every once in a while I encounter people in forums that I just click with before I even "speak" to them off the forum. Maybe it's their style of posting, or maybe it's just vibes that come thru, I don't know I can't really explain it. Jamie was one of these people; I knew I'd like him if I ever chatted with him, and I wasn't wrong! :gonova: He's always been great to talk to, even from the first time we contacted each other. I've had a few other people like that here and elsewhere and as an observer of life in cyberspace I find it interesting how you can click even thru a computer!! Mmmmm....white chocolate!!! Jamie, I haven't told you about our Cinco de Mayo party yet! Mmmm, my freezer contains some leftover quesadillas! And thanks for the kudos on photos, I love taking pix of thing slike my fave band or my fave soccer team, or even my fave techies hard (hardly) at work. :u56: Once things settle down arouind here--read that as when the seniors graduate, please do not remind me--you'll probably see me online a bit more!

KhRiS
17-05-2005, 08:16
Debs has seen a lot here, she put up with me when i joined in here and she still does, maybe she ignores my posts, She is more like a Mother figure out here at the forums, if it was'nt for her, none of us would know each other. Thanks Debs.

Debs
17-05-2005, 09:58
Sorry to jump in again, I just could not resist commenting on KhRiS!!! Please feel free to ignore my post and comment on someone else!

I don't know, what can I say about KhRiS that's safe to say in mixed company?? :p146: Just kidding, actually! I enjoy your posts, Khris, even if I don't respond to them. You're a bit off the wall, but every forum needs someone like that to keep things lively. I always know when he's around we'll be entertained and that a good discussion should ensue....if we don't all end up wringing his scrawny neck!



Oh gawd, me...a mother figure???? :p146:

Billy_Montreal
17-05-2005, 10:06
Sorry to jump in again, I just could not resist commenting on KhRiS!!! Please feel free to ignore my post and comment on someone else!

I don't know, what can I say about KhRiS that's safe to say in mixed company?? :p146: Just kidding, actually! I enjoy your posts, Khris, even if I don't respond to them. You're a bit off the wall, but every forum needs someone like that to keep things lively. I always know when he's around we'll be entertained and that a good discussion should ensue....if we don't all end up wringing his scrawny neck!



Oh gawd, me...a mother figure???? :p146:

Debs once met Paolo Maldini. What more do you need to know?!!! :D

In my on-going/growing government: Whereas Trini would be my press secretary, Debs would be my Secretary of State.

heidi azalea
17-05-2005, 10:10
Debs once met Paolo Maldini. What more do you need to know?!!! :D

In my on-going/growing government: Whereas Trini would be my press secretary, Debs would be my Secretary of State.
Mwaahahahahahahahahah....!
Billy :5schal: is the one :strong: who loves to send me :1d31: a reply with colorful smilies. :5guitar:
He looks like Don Corleone, as Don Giovanni said... But I'm also know that he's crazy on Billy...heheheheheheh !!! :delol:
He hates Juve :swars: like no one at here, but I dunno what he felt abt
---> :5inter:

KhRiS
17-05-2005, 11:02
I think Heidi likes Pink. :2dri:

Franco6
17-05-2005, 11:34
Khris is one which have some confidence with Staci :rr29: ... he's funny and likes to play with the Canadian blondie.
I don't know him very much, but he's funny and cracked me up with the jokes on the war of sexes thread

Staci
17-05-2005, 11:40
Franco.....oh my dear Franco where do I start ;) the dark hair the dark eyes and a smile that goes on forever. Need I say more .......

Billy_Montreal
17-05-2005, 13:19
Staci is a fellow "Canuck" with a gift for delivering one-liners such as "the sh*ts and giggles" and likes to end sentences with "YA".

Staci would be the Speech Writer :D

Jim_UK
17-05-2005, 13:38
Billy ..... i don't know him too well, which is a shame as i'd like to know him better ... but i do know he likes the odd grappa or two :beer: :D

Grenoli_Trio
17-05-2005, 13:58
Jim UK. Such a good Milanista. Not like some people coming here and underestimating Milan although they claim to be Milanista. His posts are very rational though.

Henrik
17-05-2005, 16:44
Grenoli: New quality poster, keep up the good work dude:)

KhRiS
17-05-2005, 18:41
Henrik,Loves a decent argument, is happily married and a Moderator. :cheers:
Henrik congrats on your promotion. :5ok:

derekhski
17-05-2005, 19:11
KhRis seems like the kind of person who would watch your back, even if you were starting the trouble. A stand up guy.

:510: I had to add this new icon, just thought it funny.......... but not as good as, :beer:

sehnsucht79
18-05-2005, 01:41
']sally is a ***** :(

:hangover:

Jani liked Juventus when he never watched them. Claims to love Milan to death but watched Milan only oh so recently. Anti-social person; and very judgmental. Blabs to everyone bout Placebo when everyone else have heard of the band, only he got to know them this year or something. His ex girlfriend doesnt even mind thinking bout other guys while shes with him, that shows how effective Jani's relationships are. And oh, Jani wants to be a girl. Wont listen to Rammstein cause he says he wont understand their lyrics and refuse to listen to them even for their music abilities.

heidi azalea
18-05-2005, 01:56
:hangover:

Jani liked Juventus when he never watched them. Claims to love Milan to death but watched Milan only oh so recently. Anti-social person; and very judgmental. Blabs to everyone bout Placebo when everyone else have heard of the band, only he got to know them this year or something. His ex girlfriend doesnt even mind thinking bout other guys while shes with him, that shows how effective Jani's relationships are. And oh, Jani wants to be a girl. Wont listen to Rammstein cause he says he wont understand their lyrics and refuse to listen to them even for their music abilities.


I'm remembering Sally becuz of one thing- A quarrel abt Arsene Wenger :delol:
The Zebra...LOL !
And she's really crazy of Pippo :5love: - I dunno why. Yet she didn't convert herself to Milanista. I respect her becuz of that- not a blindfolded-by-love gurl. Even if Pippo go to Man U, she'll never leave the flock.:sagrin:
I think she come from a wealthy family.
I'm understanding Jani in the way as a Milanista. I'm also rarely watched Milan game- even tho on European-level game. But that doesn't mean I'm not a good fan. I must admitting that I'm a person who take sth with less feeling, even abt Milan itself, but I'm still a good loyal fan.

ACMILAN1983
18-05-2005, 09:04
So Sally and Jani, do you two know each other personally or something?

Heidi is a particularly nice person from Malaysia. She has posted quite a number of great pics on the forum and is a student. She particularly respects her mentor/teacher as has been shown in the brighter things in life thread.

jani
18-05-2005, 09:31
haha I dont feel like spilling Sally's biggest secret.. but I think I will!


Sally had a super, duper, mega crush on me :( Only for her best friend to hit on me and thus becoming my girlfriend.

Sally and my ex-girlfriend used to be best friends. Now they dont even talk to each other.

Why?

Me.


Waha.. haha.. wahahaha...

And I never liked Juventus :( They were only good in CM when I was 11 years old :(

mk18
18-05-2005, 12:30
all i know about jani is that he knows sally personally, his ex-GF used to be sallys best friend but they dont talk to each other now and that he never liked juve unlike some claims :D:D:D

jani
19-05-2005, 01:47
I prefer not spreading my personal life on the net :(


mk18 has a Cafu wallpaper turned into an avatar :D

rae
19-05-2005, 04:28
I know that :star: Jani :star: is our official avatar maker [from Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur] who never leaves a friend in a woe [whe you do not have appropriate avatar :D]. He speaks not much... pity... so I can not say anything more about him... :( and he uses usually a smile ":(" :rollani:

mk18
19-05-2005, 04:43
I know that :star: Jani :star: is our official avatar maker [from Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur] who never leaves a friend in a woe [whe you do not have appropriate avatar :D]. He speaks not much... pity... so I can not say anything more about him... :( and he uses usually a smile ":(" :rollani:

rae is a human being :delol:

rae
19-05-2005, 04:53
that's not what I expected... try once more ;)

jani
19-05-2005, 08:12
rae owes me £50 for all the avatars I've made him :(



:D

sehnsucht79
19-05-2005, 08:20
I hate Jani.

Heidi & I have one thing in common - we both agree that Pires is hot :strong:

jani
19-05-2005, 08:22
read the thread title, sallydude :(

post about the user above :)

ACMILAN1983
19-05-2005, 09:17
Jani made my avatar (which I'm grateful for and hopefully he'll make me one for our 7th CL success ;) ) and seems to want Mancini to come to Milan. To continue, though not about Jani's personality, I think him and Sally should spend a little time talking, as they both seem like really nice people and that issues of the past have stopped them getting along. Both act like Children when they speak to each other or about each other, but then again, both are just kids still. ;)

Henrik
19-05-2005, 10:01
Dev is the most frequent poster in the last two years, with an average of 7,74 posts per day and over 3800 since he joined in 2004. Impressive indeed, especially since many of the numerous posts are quality. :clap:

Staci
19-05-2005, 10:18
Henrik is happily married and has a little girl. He has a quick wit and isn't afraid to go toe to toe with yours truly. He seems to understand what life is really all about.....

KhRiS
19-05-2005, 11:36
Staci is a sweet child, very innocent, tries to be naughty sometimes, but still she is an angel :kiss:

Henrik
19-05-2005, 12:32
For clarity, there is no evidence to support the unfounded claims that KhRiS and Kris are the same person ;)

KhRiS is a super-poster with a healthy apetite for jokes and the opposite sex :tong:

MIRZA
19-05-2005, 14:19
[QUOTE=Staci]Henrik is happily married and has a little girl. QUOTE]
I know this about Henrik, and that his jokes are one of the best on the forum...

mk18
19-05-2005, 14:28
Dev is the most frequent poster in the last two years, with an average of 7,74 posts per day and over 3800 since he joined in 2004. Impressive indeed, especially since many of the numerous posts are quality. :clap:

a few months back i had an average of around 16 posts per day... ive cut down... it was just scary when compared to all the others



mirza is a very patriotic bosnian and im happy for her ... i know she likes handball as well.. shes been missing for a while so i dont know alot about her but hopefully well see more of her

argo
19-05-2005, 20:47
Mirza is a SHE?? I thought Mirza is male, isn't he? because in Indonesia "Mirza" is a general name for male.

and mk is a virgin. :D

heidi azalea
19-05-2005, 23:23
Mirza is a SHE?? I thought Mirza is male, isn't he? because in Indonesia "Mirza" is a general name for male.

and mk is a virgin. :D


:p017:
:w155:
Argo is a chainsmoker, famous with the quote : I'm Leo but I ain't a Lion !
Loves big motorbikes, MotoGP and F1...
Love #7 jersey, and believe Sheva and Cantona are magnificent 7.
I hate Man U :gun: but he does loves it.
And he's Indonesian, a Javanese.

rae
20-05-2005, 02:20
']rae owes me £50 for all the avatars I've made him :(



:D:eekani: :uhm:


:grinser:
I hate Jani.hey, stop it - ZEBRA... :nunu: :5dito:


:D
Jani made my avatar (which I'm grateful for and hopefully he'll make me one for our 7th CL success ;)Jani, we all would be very pleased if you make us a smilie with a stupid corrupted Zebra fan :fero: :hihihi: :D cheers :star:


****** aka Heidi, donot want to tell her real name :D... she is MILAN fan forst of all and has some cross-purposes with other teams to support... she could not post for sometime cuz of a strange illness or smth... she like rabbits :D and other pets.... and pink colour :yuck:

that's it :sagrin:

heidi azalea
20-05-2005, 02:44
****** aka Heidi, donot want to tell her real name :D... she is MILAN fan forst of all and has some cross-purposes with other teams to support... she could not post for sometime cuz of a strange illness or smth... she like rabbits :D and other pets.... and pink colour :yuck:

that's it :sagrin:

:5hoest:
what do yer mean by forst ? first or worst ? :dontkn:
:p157:
Rae is a guy frm Lithuania who took ManU and Barca, as other fav clubs. But Milan is in his first list.
he also loves Micheal Schumacher. :u125:
He likes England and Portugal NT.
He's Latinophile.....
He's playful one, loves Ms Nata at the first cyber sight...
Hates pink, for sure ! But I guess he'll change if he marries to a woman who loves pink..... :)
Last time, he has annoyed me... but now he got better personality. I like it. :D

rae
20-05-2005, 02:50
:5hoest:
what do yer mean by forst ? first or worst ? :dontkn:
:p157: you have reached the limit of stored private messages quota and you can not accept further messages until you clear some space ;)

anyway I mean first of all.... a milanista per sempre!!!! :w143: [dont you :rollani: :D]

Rae is a guy frm Lithuania who took Barca, as other fav clubs.:wth: WTF :p146: :noevil2: :fright:
Rae is a guy frm Lithuania who took ManU, as other fav club. But Milan is in his first list. vice versa ;) :tong:

heidi azalea
20-05-2005, 02:58
anyway I mean first of all.... a milanista per sempre!!!! :w143: [dont you :rollani: :D]




Okaiiiii, I think in really +ve way. :)
But sometime I got puzzled when ppl mistyped things. :5drunk:
okay the game continues !
:coffee:

almilan
20-05-2005, 04:43
heidi doesnt like regular black font but likes her pink font with plenty of smileys

sehnsucht79
20-05-2005, 05:23
Jani, we all would be very pleased if you make us a smilie with a stupid corrupted Zebra fan :fero: :hihihi: :D cheers :star:


Naw man ;)

I dont know almilan that well but I read his posts occassionally so I wish he'd post his thoughts on milan more

rae
20-05-2005, 05:32
Naw man ;)Yessssss, Jani, indeed, we need that smilie to tease her and each juvemerda fan coming here :nana: :rone:

Well, Salihah...if I am not mistaken, is gobbi fan :yuck: :scream: .... that sux...

she is teenager, yeah?.... she lives in Malaysia.... she is Rammstein fan :rock3: ... although she likes some italian pop.... :wallbang: .... what else can I say... ... well, she hasnt revealed herself here in MM too much so I scarce of info... :o

BTW, she is Pippo fan... but I do not like him much... :rollani:

almilan
20-05-2005, 05:36
rae is one of the most regular posters and a good one at that.
likes england a bit too much in my opinion though!

nothing wrong with england but just find the affection unusual

rae
20-05-2005, 05:50
rae is one of the most regular posters and a good one at that.
likes england a bit too much in my opinion though!

nothing wrong with england but just find the affection unusualif we are talkin about football, I like Ireland too :D [my bro like it most after azzurri]...for many reasons: Keano, and other irish mancunians... U2.... Ireland resembles to my country... same religion, same number of inhabitants, some prallels between our histories... etc. :w186: :cheers:

argo
20-05-2005, 06:18
...
Argo is a chainsmoker, famous with the quote : I'm Leo but I ain't a Lion !
Loves big motorbikes, MotoGP and F1...
Love #7 jersey, and believe Sheva and Cantona are magnificent 7.;)
indeed, heidi.. and you know I still do... :cool:

And he's Indonesian, a Javanese.a real nice one... ;)

--------------------------


if we are talkin about football, I like Ireland too :D [my bro like it most after azzurri]...for many reasons: Keano, and other irish mancunians... U2.... Ireland resembles to my country... same religion, same number of inhabitants, some prallels between our histories... etc. :w186: :cheers:
Ireland to Great Britain is what Lithuania to Sovyet, ain't it? :D

Well.. rae is my fellow United fan here, along with Stezagud.
He's both anglophile and latinophile. quite 2 contrary things, aren't they?
He loves Ferrari and Schumacher while I love McLaren and Scandinavian drivers.

rae
20-05-2005, 06:37
Ireland to Great Britain is what Lithuania to Sovyet, ain't it? :Dnot to soviet or something else, but to russia and russians... soviet in russian means a council or smth about it.... and there was no councils found in russia at that time... btw, we lost our independence to russia twice... the first time it was since 1795 to 1918, and second since 1940 to 1991...He's both anglophile and latinophile. quite 2 contrary things, aren't they?no, if you look deeper :D :1d31:
He loves Ferrari and Schumacher while I love McLaren and Scandinavian drivers.I cant stand scandinavian pilots except Ari Vatannen, and like latin pilots... Nando for instance :D

Argo Pratomo is a indonesian mate. He like football... MUFC and Milan... though I do not know which is first ... :v46: :D he smokes... he rides motobike.... he is rocker ... likes Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin and all great stuff :rock3: I like it too :5guitar:

:gonova:

Henrik
20-05-2005, 06:52
a few months back i had an average of around 16 posts per day... ive cut down... it was just scary when compared to all the others
I was counting most actual posts since 2004, but no disrespect to you MK :pp20:, you are certainly putting in a lot of passionate hours here.

Kui
20-05-2005, 09:23
I dont recall the logo having the 'G' there..
Ah, nevermind. The mind is playing tricks on me again. Why the freemasons logo though?

There has got to be at least two dozen or more signs of the Order. G represents something while the compass and square symbolizes direction and order in ones action in life.

Henrik. Well Henriks an oldtimer maybe member number 1 or 10 at the least. I thought he was from Sweden, so i dont know why his profile says Barbados. Well maybe he's a Swede living in Barbados. What better thing for a Viking to do??!! No raping and pillaging eh Henrik. He seems like all of the other moderators on top of a lot of things doin some regulat'in at MM. Good Show Henrik!

sehnsucht79
20-05-2005, 09:32
There has got to be at least two dozen or more signs of the Order. G represents something while the compass and square symbolizes direction and order in ones action in life.


Ok but you didnt exactly answer my question - why use the logo as an avatar? Just curious. Unless you used it because... it symbolizes direction and order in ones action in life :D

If that is the case, I get the impression that Kui is a very serious person. But he has a few good laughs here and there. Very opinionated, and enjoyable to talk to. Comes across as an intelligent person

Kui
20-05-2005, 09:48
Ok! Ok! OK! I use it because I was initiated into the Order through my father and him through his. It's not a must that previous family members were in the Order, but a legacy does have its benefits. Actually the seriousness part of me is frightening cause I never was this way at all. I use to be the never serious person and it almost cost me my life. I still like to mess around but in a more "serious" kind of way. LOL!

Now back to you cause I knew I was forgetting something that just hit me. Sensucht is the only person beside myself I have met on this ENTIRE PLANET to have a line or crease that goes in a very straight line across the palm of her hand. I've wagered my friends a stupid amount of money to even find such a match and voila' I meet SUCHT! Of course my palm line is on my right hand and I believe hers is on the left. CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME!

Staci
20-05-2005, 10:06
I'm going to make an effort to get to know a little something about everyone here on MM. That being said, please pardon me if my impressions are somewhat skewed. Here goes: Kui is a well educated person with an intense passion for his thoughts and opinions. He likes to play in the world of finance, and although KhRiS and his antics sometimes get his blood boiling, he enjoys the humour behind it.

RIO
20-05-2005, 12:10
If I recall correctly, Staci didn't know what 'numasmatism' was, but now does. And since she is Canadian, I am sure she says 'eh' all the time, but denies that she does, eh?

MIRZA
20-05-2005, 12:51
mirza is a very patriotic bosnian and im happy for her ... i know she likes handball as well.. shes been missing for a while so i dont know alot about her but hopefully well see more of her
Thanx friend, you have right I'm very patriotic Bosnian, and I play handball, profesional, now I'm in youth team, but I hope that I will play one day in Real Ciudad or Barcelona. :greed:
I'm very busy with school so I don't have much free time for forum :stress:
And I'm MALE, Mirza is male name in Bosnia ;)

sehnsucht79
21-05-2005, 10:11
Ok! Ok! OK! I use it because I was initiated into the Order through my father and him through his. It's not a must that previous family members were in the Order, but a legacy does have its benefits. Actually the seriousness part of me is frightening cause I never was this way at all. I use to be the never serious person and it almost cost me my life. I still like to mess around but in a more "serious" kind of way. LOL!


well you get more mysterious each day :)

I think Mirza has the best name on MM, and yes a patriotic Bosnian (but then again all Bosnians I meet online are patriotic).. and I knew he was male :D

Kui
21-05-2005, 10:36
well you get more mysterious each day :)

I think Mirza has the best name on MM, and yes a patriotic Bosnian (but then again all Bosnians I meet online are patriotic).. and I knew he was male :D

Mysterious??? Because I'm in the Order??

Sensucht has a quick eye and does notice things like my avatar. I'm impressed that she noticed what it meant.

sehnsucht79
21-05-2005, 12:28
Mysterious??? Because I'm in the Order??


Yes. I dont know if its a normal thing to be so, but I confess I dont know much - if at all - about Freemasons except a few controversial things I read about them in the past. I actually wanted to buy a book about it but have yet to do so

As I said, Kui gets more mysterious each day. Not just because hes in the order, but you kinda get curious bout the Kui who was the 'never serious person' and how it nearly cost his life. But thats personal information ;)

KhRiS
23-05-2005, 09:23
I have a feeling that sally is gonna convert into a Milan fan. :beach:

Kui
23-05-2005, 09:31
I have a feeling that sally is gonna convert into a Milan fan. :beach:

I hope so! She has really no excuse not to be. I dont check any of the Juve sites, but would guess she's here more often than any other club fan I know. Maybe our 7th CL title will convince her finally.

KhRiS was the brilliant mind that started this thread so that people were obligated to get to know more of each other in MM. Why so few people are taking advantge of this is beyond me cause this is a good thread to have started.

rae
23-05-2005, 10:01
I hope so! She has really no excuse not to be. I dont check any of the Juve sites, but would guess she's here more often than any other club fan I know. Maybe our 7th CL title will convince her finally.Sorry to admit that, but sally is a keen juvetuz attender where all the zebras gather :yuck:

huh... how we need a zebra smilie... :crybaby:

Angel_Cic
23-05-2005, 11:28
rae likes to change his avatars periodically. erm, he always looks mad in his photos, but i suppose that may be his universal pose :cool:

rae, did natina ever reply to your bday message?

mk18
23-05-2005, 17:02
rae likes to change his avatars periodically. erm, he always looks mad in his photos, but i suppose that may be his universal pose :cool:

rae, did natina ever reply to your bday message?

yeah much cooler than the gangsta pose right??? :5dito: ... OK OK OK ... gimme some time and ill stop joking about it!


sorry mirza... i may have mistaken u to another member ... ok here we go: mirza is a boy mirza is a boy mirza is a boy ... etc :haha:



i already said how cool mia is.. so u just gotta go back and read what i said about it her if ur really interested

Angel_Cic
23-05-2005, 20:23
thanks bro! :proud:



whoopsie, we kind broke the rules...sorry! :D

argo
23-05-2005, 22:50
nevermind, Mia.. but you shouldn't do that again next time..


well.. Angel Cic is Marija a.k.a. Mia, a Balkan girl who currently lives in Canada. ;)
She's pretty tall (especially comparing to me :D) and loves basketball.

Previously she sent me some messages, but not any longer... :(

rae
24-05-2005, 04:36
rae likes to change his avatars periodically. erm, he always looks mad in his photos, but i suppose that may be his universal pose :cool: mad ...:googly:rae, did natina ever reply to your bday message?yes, she did, though in very formal style... and she said she CAN NOT come back here, to MM... :dontkn: maybe she was hurt here by someone :rollani: :(


Argo, you are too bad for Mia these days :v46: :D :5love:

sehnsucht79
24-05-2005, 09:14
Rae is one of my favourite people in the forums because he is passionate and I secretly think he is good looking too lol unfortunately he has this HATE for Juventus that I simply cannot (or refuse) to fathom :)

KhRiS
24-05-2005, 09:32
Miss Sehn spends an awful lot of time here with us Milanista's on the Forums, she has quitely accepted we are the better the bunch and much more civilised than Juve fans. Plus she has a crush on someone here.
:5schal:

Billy_Montreal
24-05-2005, 11:22
KhRis is an entertaining poster who is never at a loss for words...he also cooks some pretty far fetched theories about posters here and supposed 'crushes' they have on others ;)

Henrik
24-05-2005, 11:33
Billy is Jure's number 1 fan ;)

MIRZA
24-05-2005, 11:56
I think Mirza has the best name on MM, and I knew he was male :D
Thanks :u56:
How did you knew that I'm male, because many people when see my name think that I'm female :p146:

sehnsucht79
25-05-2005, 02:42
On the contrary your name sounded male to me :undecide:

rae
25-05-2005, 07:39
Rae is one of my favourite people in the forums because he is passionate and I secretly think he is good looking too lol :embarass: :5ok: unfortunately he has this HATE for Juventus that I simply cannot (or refuse) to fathom :) :5dito: :w209: :fero:

I have written about some of members twice or even more so now I should choose the one who I never tried to describe. It's Billy aka Jure fan NUMERO UNO! :bri: :grinser:

He is not a regular attender in MM, though has a huge incfluence to all milanisti and juventini here. HE HTAES animals - zebras. Me too. :D [We can coorporate and create juventini hunters club :devil:

He is from Canada though his heart is italian too [and his blood :respect: ]. Billy is in his 30s... am I right :D... I really do not know his real name but a second must be Alessandro for sure :star: :proud:. He is a fan not only of Jure but also of San Billy il Grande. :happy: :5ok: :clap: And he like Habs. :undecide:

That's it!

almilan
25-05-2005, 18:02
if we are talkin about football, I like Ireland too :D [my bro like it most after azzurri]...for many reasons: Keano, and other irish mancunians... U2.... Ireland resembles to my country... same religion, same number of inhabitants, some prallels between our histories... etc. :w186: :cheers:

rae is pretty cool but not as much as his brother!

KhRiS
25-05-2005, 19:10
Al Milan is as depressed as me after today's result. :eekani:

rae
26-05-2005, 10:20
rae is pretty cool but not as much as his brother!he is liverpool fan...

Staci
14-06-2005, 07:50
Rae I am finding out as I read more of his posts, seems to be a very dark, kind of person. Actually he scares me a little bit ....;)

mk18
14-06-2005, 09:16
staci has been absent for a while now... oh and she claims shes not blonde while everyone else is stupid... ;)

Staci
14-06-2005, 09:40
No mk I AM blonde...just not as blonde as others are stupid. Get it ? ....lol ;)
IMO mk is light hearted, sweet and even a little adorable ;) Without the gansta garb ...lol

rae
14-06-2005, 10:03
:dazed: :googly: Rae I am finding out as I read more of his posts, seems to be a very dark, kind of person. Actually he scares me a little bit ....;):eekani: :fright: :uhm:

PS: you are the first who has told me that. :confused:

heidi azalea
14-06-2005, 11:32
:dazed: :googly: :eekani: :fright: :uhm:

PS: you are the first who has told me that. :confused:


Not, Me and Nata said soooooo.... :fright:
But Rae's posts nowadays look more mature. He has grown up...

Billy_Montreal
14-06-2005, 13:21
Not, Me and Nata said soooooo.... :fright:
But Rae's posts nowadays look more mature. He has grown up...


Heidi is loyal to Milan and her smileys

:27rr: :1ole: :u31: :5drunk: :coffee: :u125: :nail: :beer: :510: :p283: :beach: :5schal: :5guitar: :p286: :swars: :rr30: :ilol: :djn: :guw: :5horse: :rock3: :clap: :5chore: :p017: :w221: :w155:

Staci
14-06-2005, 13:40
Billy....hmmmm, first of all, not his real name...lol He is a bit of a wild child, perhaps even what we girls may refer to as a 'bad boy'. He loves what he does, but he has a greater passion that no doubt he will accomplish some day. He is fairly witty, and hates it when girls get 'girly' ...lmao !

Dr Milano
14-06-2005, 15:02
Billy....hmmmm, first of all, not his real name...lol He is a bit of a wild child, perhaps even what we girls may refer to as a 'bad boy'. He loves what he does, but he has a greater passion that no doubt he will accomplish some day. He is fairly witty, and hates it when girls get 'girly' ...lmao !
who ????????????????????????????????????????????????? :firedev:

KhRiS
14-06-2005, 15:52
Milano is young Kid from Pakistan, who lives iN England now, at the moment he might be one the most hated persons on MM but has'nt realised it, Why? did i mention he was a Kid, he seems to have taken a liking towards Staci and hey which Kid does'nt, Staci likes him too but not the way MJ loves Kids. :510:

rae
14-06-2005, 16:07
Not, Me and Nata said soooooo.... :fright:
But Rae's posts nowadays look more mature. He has grown up...Yea, I grew up during last four months.. earlier I was adolescent :lazy: :rollani: :D

Jackson is peadophil however many do not want to admit that :1avs: :p146:

mk18
14-06-2005, 17:36
Milano is young Kid from Pakistan, who lives iN England now, at the moment he might be one the most hated persons on MM but has'nt realised it, Why? did i mention he was a Kid, he seems to have taken a liking towards Staci and hey which Kid does'nt, Staci likes him too but not the way MJ loves Kids. :510:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:


LMFAO, seriously!!!!

KhRiS
14-06-2005, 18:06
Jackson is peadophil however many do not want to admit that :1avs: :p146:

Mj told the court that if he was to serve time, he would do it in Juvi, that's why the court opted Not Guilty. :pom:

Billy_Montreal
14-06-2005, 18:41
Khris spends his days thinking of ways to get :ban:


;)

KhRiS
14-06-2005, 18:46
Khris spends his days thinking of ways to get :ban:


;)

Oh please, I don't have to think. :nerd:









It comes to me naturaly. :firedev:

Staci
14-06-2005, 20:21
Oh what can I say about my KhRistopher.... Well he's not the ass that he likes everyone to think that he is. Ok well maybe he is. He IS however in my opinion very sensitive when it comes to matters of the heart. AAhhhhhh ;)
His sense of humour is matched by no other, and he has definately fine tuned my gage on being evil .....lol

Oh and fyi KhRiS, no I don't like Dr. Milano, on the contrary.....

Dr. Milano ....stop following me on here !!!!

Billy_Montreal
14-06-2005, 22:08
Oh what can I say about my KhRistopher.... Well he's not the ass that he likes everyone to think that he is. Ok well maybe he is. He IS however in my opinion very sensitive when it comes to matters of the heart. AAhhhhhh ;)
His sense of humour is matched by no other, and he has definately fine tuned my gage on being evil .....lol

Oh and fyi KhRiS, no I don't like Dr. Milano, on the contrary.....

Dr. Milano ....stop following me on here !!!!

Staci has a secret...

shhhhhh :d33:

Staci
14-06-2005, 22:54
Staci has a secret...

shhhhhh :d33:

Billy is a person who I believe, has a few secrets of his own ;)

I on the other hand, do not ! What you see is what you get Billy...nothing more, nothing less

Billy_Montreal
15-06-2005, 06:50
Nah..not secrets Staci...just mysteries.

Staci can usually "figure guys out" but suddendly has hit a proverbial wall.

:devil:

Staci
15-06-2005, 06:59
I will admit, albeit, reluctantly that I am slightly perplexed..... I'm used to getting my own way remember...;) I still want to know what my 'secret' is...


I think Billy is very confused .....

Billy_Montreal
16-06-2005, 01:16
I will admit, albeit, reluctantly that I am slightly perplexed..... I'm used to getting my own way remember...;) I still want to know what my 'secret' is...


I think Billy is very confused .....

Staci thinks boys are stupid...poor innocent little Staci :firedev:

Franco6
16-06-2005, 09:47
Staci, Billy is a lawyer..... its useless to try and play with him, he's very diplomatic.

Billy_Montreal
16-06-2005, 10:46
Staci, Billy is a lawyer..... its useless to try and play with him, he's very diplomatic.

:crazy: except when talking to GOBBI'S ... :D

rae
16-06-2005, 17:13
Staci thinks boys are stupid...poor innocent little Staci :firedev:and dark too :googly: :confused:

Henrik
17-06-2005, 16:41
Stick to the format guys ;)

Rae miraculously came back to life after killing himself (as promised on MM) when Milan drew ManU in the CL ;)

rae
17-06-2005, 17:20
Stick to the format guys ;)

Rae miraculously came back to life after killing himself (as promised on MM) when Milan drew ManU in the CL ;)you may believe you may not but after that clash something has changed in my life... my love to football etc... I am different than I ws earlier... there are some good things I have acccepted but I realised one thing... which I never forget...

Henrik is a guy who started to change avatars more often... may be it is my influence...

he is scandinavian boy... went to warm plateau to find a new live there... :tong:

Henrik
18-06-2005, 13:11
Henrik is a guy who started to change avatars more often... may be it is my influence...
It's my official silly season avatar ;)
I'll change again when the new season starts and we have fewer frivolous new threads around :r7:

Dr Milano
18-06-2005, 13:14
It's my official silly season avatar ;)
I'll change again when the new season starts and we have fewer frivolous new threads around :r7:
henrik is a moderator thats all

Staci
20-06-2005, 22:52
Dr. Milano has slowly but surely become my arch nemesis.... making me nuts following me around the forumn. His spelling is a little lacking as Billy has already stated, he claims that he is not KhRiS.... of course, that is still to be proven.


Billy what the heck is a Gobbi ?

rae
21-06-2005, 12:12
Gobbi are crookbacks, it means juve aka old ladies or as we milanisti say gobbi :D

KhRiS
22-06-2005, 20:17
henrik is a moderator thats all
I Love the Intimacy :embarass:

Billy_Montreal
22-06-2005, 22:38
Khris is in love with himself

Henrik
23-06-2005, 08:33
Billy is Jure's 2nd biggest fan ;)

Franco6
23-06-2005, 13:40
Henrik is a moderator he has the job to merge threads when members creates discussions on similar topics and from that I know he's Swedish or from Sweden.


BTW Dave (Billy/ AcMilan MOntreale LE FOTOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!)

Billy_Montreal
23-06-2005, 15:03
Henrik is a moderator he has the job to merge threads when members creates discussions on similar topics and from that I know he's Swedish or from Sweden.


BTW Dave (Billy/ AcMilan MOntreale LE FOTOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!)

Franco mi ha rotto il cazzo ;)

rae
23-06-2005, 15:06
Cos'è cazzo?

Franco6
23-06-2005, 17:15
Franco mi ha rotto il cazzo ;)


ME ne sbatto la minkia :nana: Voglio le foto porca pu.....

mk18
23-06-2005, 18:48
tutti frutti


franco is cool... thats all i can say

Billy_Montreal
23-06-2005, 19:10
ME ne sbatto la minkia :nana: Voglio le foto porca pu.....

Va bene...ci penso io bestia :D

Angel_Cic
23-06-2005, 20:38
billy is part of the underground mafia in montreal.

besides the time he spends with the fellas, he is very devoted to his work and milan :clap:

rae
24-06-2005, 06:25
well, do not be angry if I repeat myself once more by discribing you :tong:

so... Mia, an Angel, is a girl...:tong: she is Cic too :tong: she loves Ricardo... not only cuz he is rossonero and plays very good ...:rollani: :D

as I have noticed she likes AC Milan and latin music [so do I], am I right?

Billy_Montreal
24-06-2005, 13:42
Rae appreciates the finer things in life: Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta :3band:

rae
24-06-2005, 15:41
Rae appreciates the finer things in life: Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta :3band:well... basically I hardly recall Baresi playing... however to most of rossoneri fans he was a legend... so I sustain their attitude.... as well as a former Milan player who devoted his life to rossoneri :angel: :cool:

Billy... or better to say Bully :D ....hahah... ok ok... is italian canadian. He is into Habs and Costacurta :star: :proud: and hates gobbi :yuck: [just like me :tong:]



.... ohh... how could I forget it... he is a BIGGEST JURE fan :1ole:

Dr Milano
25-06-2005, 06:10
Dr. Milano has slowly but surely become my arch nemesis.... making me nuts following me around the forumn. His spelling is a little lacking as Billy has already stated, he claims that he is not KhRiS.... of course, that is still to be proven.


Billy what the heck is a Gobbi ?staci is wateva but if u guys dont belive meget my msn andill show myself on webcam :pr115:

Henrik
25-06-2005, 07:34
Of our newest members, Dr Milano posts by far most frequently. Keep up the good work :clap:

rae
25-06-2005, 07:39
Of our newest members, Dr Milano posts by far most frequently. Keep up the good work :clap:yeah, but those posts are quite inconsitent... so you, mate, should have think before you post anything ;)

Franco6
25-06-2005, 08:11
Rae is a guy from Lithuania, he's working 'hard' to learn italian and wants to work in Italy as well. He's a good guy and a gobbi hater. BTW this is your best avatar ever.

rae
25-06-2005, 08:21
Rae is a guy from Lithuania, he's working 'hard' to learn italian and wants to work in Italy as well. He's a good guy and a gobbi hater. BTW this is your best avatar ever.I have done it an hour ago, and you are the second who told me that :tong: :smileani: :heart: :mex:

Franco is a guy form small and warm :tong: country - Malta. He is a great gobbi hater :mex: and a has a good taste of women. He belongs to a family underground mafia who's founder is Don Giovanni [who is a bit busy now, might be business affairs].

btw, where is Giovanni, seriously? :confused:

Dr Milano
25-06-2005, 08:45
I have done it an hour ago, and you are the second who told me that :tong: :smileani: :heart: :mex:

Franco is a guy form small and warm :tong: country - Malta. He is a great gobbi hater :mex: and a has a good taste of women. He belongs to a family underground mafia who's founder is Don Giovanni [who is a bit busy now, might be business affairs].

btw, where is Giovanni, seriously? :confused:
rae is from lithuanina :dcool:

mk18
26-06-2005, 18:23
dr milano is weird

Staci
26-06-2005, 22:40
staci is wateva but if u guys dont belive meget my msn andill show myself on webcam :pr115:


Stop it...you're really starting to freak me out !

;)

KhRiS
09-07-2005, 12:31
Staci is a very Warm person, you need to know her before you realise that. :5love:

Staci
26-07-2005, 09:40
Khris hasn't been feeling well for several days so I will be nice.... ;)
Khristopher is one of those rare people that you don't realize how incredible they are until you are given the chance to get to know them. Dare I say within his evil exterior, lies a pure and gentle soul ...ahhhhh ...lol :kiss:

No, stop laughing, I'm serious ....lol

KhRiS
26-07-2005, 11:10
Hey Staci, thanks for keeping me company while i was Ill.

noone is going to believe your evaluation of me. :)

mk18
26-07-2005, 19:02
Hey Staci, thanks for keeping me company while i was Ill.

noone is going to believe your evaluation of me. :)

khris turned out to be sensitive :haha:



seriously, get well soon :)

Henrik
26-07-2005, 20:20
MK has principals that he stands by despite other peoples objections :star:

mk18
26-07-2005, 21:46
ok i just noticed that the first thing people say about me is that sentence... is it really that obvious???... the way i see it im a person who loves to have a big loud laugh, i noticed that i dont like to get myself in trouble, even if some1 did something wrong i will not hold it against him, i might not be happy with it but i wont be mad at him... but maybe that could be unvieled if u knew me personally


henrik is without a doubt the funniest person here

Angel_Cic
26-07-2005, 22:10
mk is a good guy...a brother! :happy:





although i'm still mad he's going to school in the states :groan:

mk18
26-07-2005, 22:45
mk is a good guy...a brother! :happy:





although i'm still mad he's going to school in the states :groan:


hey, my first choice was canada, toronto in particular, bas things got messy between me and my university councellor, god i hate her!!! ... i still got accepted into umass which is in northern USA, and i think its very close to montreal... what i dont like about this is that i prefer to go to a city were there is more ethnicity, i like big cities, i love NYC... but i think the cities that would suit my type the most are philli and chicago ... id like to live in a place thats similar to the game nba street (if u know what i mean) ... somewhere where u have this park where there is street basketball or street football ... every 3 or 4 blocks, im not sure ill find any of that in amherst, MA ... i think its more higher class than the rest, more rich... etc, it doesnt suit my type, i like normal people, not snobish ones... offcourse i may end up loving it in the end by who knows... i guess if i dont settle in then i could always have a transfer... isnt chicago kinda close to toronto? my best friends are going there!

as for u mia, u already know what i think of you... starting by the fact that ur a nelly furtado/courtney cox lookalike ... what i noticed is that ur not around here as much as u used to.. and... why is that may i ask?!

ACMILAN1983
27-07-2005, 09:45
what i noticed is that ur not around here as much as u used to.. and... why is that may i ask?!

I think she answered that in the "Getting things off my chest" thread (and I agree that there are too many pointless threads around). Plus, she's a busy girl and I'm sure that she has some very good reasons :)

Mk has become a very good poster, often showing good knowledge of football and definately showing a lot more maturity than he did before. This is clearly shown as he now avoids arguments more and doesn't actually wind anyone up, which he used to be able to do without hestation ;) . However, he does still end up in the odd conflict (with ex-member shevaandkaka' normally), but overall, the quality of his posts have become excellent. :)

mk18
27-07-2005, 10:45
I think she answered that in the "Getting things off my chest" thread (and I agree that there are too many pointless threads around). Plus, she's a busy girl and I'm sure that she has some very good reasons :)

Mk has become a very good poster, often showing good knowledge of football and definately showing a lot more maturity than he did before. This is clearly shown as he now avoids arguments more and doesn't actually wind anyone up, which he used to be able to do without hestation ;) . However, he does still end up in the odd conflict (with ex-member shevaandkaka' normally), but overall, the quality of his posts have become excellent. :)

:excited: well thanks dev, but to be honest i really couldnt stand shevaandkaka', personally i find him hillarious, to me hes the real jure everyone here talks about.

im kinda liking all this talk about me...

dev, well he posts a pic every now and then and the girls go crazy :pr78: , u seem to be into indian culture probably because ur of indian originality i think, u have a cool head and u almost always give great posts which i usually agree with... but i have to ask u one thing dev, how long have u had that avatar on? i think ur the only one who has it right? .. all in all one of the best members here at MM

ACMILAN1983
27-07-2005, 11:10
:excited: well thanks dev, but to be honest i really couldnt stand shevaandkaka', personally i find him hillarious, to me hes the real jure everyone here talks about.

im kinda liking all this talk about me...

dev, well he posts a pic every now and then and the girls go crazy :pr78: , u seem to be into indian culture probably because ur of indian originality i think, u have a cool head and u almost always give great posts which i usually agree with... but i have to ask u one thing dev, how long have u had that avatar on? i think ur the only one who has it right? .. all in all one of the best members here at MM

thanks man. I do like Indian culture and its my heritage, but overall, I'm all for learning about new cultures and its one of my interests to learn about the differences of people around the world.

My posting of pics averages about once every half year :D

I've had the avatar since the start of last season and I'll probably change it for the new one. It was a nice little gift from resident avatar maker Shevchenko-[7] so I think others will probably have it :D

well, to continue the thread, mk is of Jordanian heritage and will be off to study in the USA.

Angel_Cic
27-07-2005, 16:35
dev is a woman magnet! lol. he's a smooth talker and just a great person to have a conversation with. he also has found a new love for brazilian food :proud:


mk...like dev said, i am a busy woman ;) i actually come on mm more than i go on msn (which is rare). btw, if you ever decide to go the falls let me know...i'll give you a tour :D

ACMILAN1983
27-07-2005, 16:51
Mia is one of the coolest people on the forums. Though she may have bad judgement at times, such as in thinking I'm a woman magnet (I doubt many women would a agree, but thanks for the kind words Mia :) ), she's extremely bright. Good at sports and attractive, Mia is also very mature for her age. Currently goes out swimming regularly and is always busy, as her status on msn said, until it changed to away just now, lol.

Can't say much else that can't summed up by saying she's one of the nicest people I've met on the forums. :)

mk18
27-07-2005, 16:58
dev is a woman magnet! lol. he's a smooth talker and just a great person to have a conversation with. he also has found a new love for brazilian food :proud:


mk...like dev said, i am a busy woman ;) i actually come on mm more than i go on msn (which is rare). btw, if you ever decide to go the falls let me know...i'll give you a tour :D

respec' :rock3:

Kui
06-08-2005, 09:07
respec' :rock3:

mk18 is all grown up and will surely enjoy his time in college in the United States. Hopefully he will have all the access to watch Serie A as anything soccer can be hard to find with American Sports monopolizing the TV stations in the US.

Dr Milano
06-08-2005, 15:07
mk18 is all grown up and will surely enjoy his time in college in the United States. Hopefully he will have all the access to watch Serie A as anything soccer can be hard to find with American Sports monopolizing the TV stations in the US.
Kui is a right guy like everyone else except staci [ my rival ] and the person who called me Weird

KhRiS
08-08-2005, 18:55
Dr Milano is not a real Dr. he lives in Manchester, his favorite players are Shevchenko , Karimi , Baraja , Nesta.LOL. and yes he is funny in a funny way and is the master of confusions, Bodat you can't beat him.

Henrik
08-08-2005, 21:54
KhRiS picked that nic because Kris and Chris was allready taken ;)

Dr Milano
09-08-2005, 12:43
KhRiS picked that nic because Kris and Chris was allready taken ;)
Henrik is a quite moderator not too bossy and i stole his picture for my msn :p283:

Henrik
09-08-2005, 13:42
Henrik is a quite moderator not too bossy and i stole his picture for my msn :p283:
Dr Milano seems to have good taste ;) (and you are most welcome :) )

KhRiS
09-08-2005, 14:16
Ever since Henrik moved to Jamaica he is into Big Booties. :eekani:

Henrik
10-08-2005, 08:10
Ever since Henrik moved to Jamaica he is into Big Booties. :eekani:
:D Barbados, but close enough. It is actually very funny how different this culture is on the issue raised by KhRiS than Europe. Where european men seem to value a generous bust, caribbean men are crazy for booty. The bigger the butt the better. Women know it an flaunt it. I have seen some truly horrendously large behinds in tights on this Island.

If KhRiS ruled the world there would be no Burqas :cheers:

Kui
10-01-2006, 10:35
God this site hasnt been posted in for a while. So here I go.
Henrik must be enjoying Barbados a lot that he never comes here anymore. Is that a "moderator" I see above hos avatar???

Just talking smack to ya. We miss you here Henrik. Please post a message so we at least know how ya doing.

SANT
10-01-2006, 12:23
Kui enjoys discussions... so the more arguments you throw at him the better... he likes politics... and he will not touch his heart before using your own words against you...

beware, Hawaiian Punch on the loose! ;) haha

Angel_Cic
19-01-2006, 19:07
Sant...mi hermano mexicano! muchas vecas de divertir! (does this make sense?)

ooh man...too many great laughs *can't breathe* :tong:

Kui
20-01-2006, 04:32
Sant...mi hermano mexicano! muchas vecas de divertir! (does this make sense?)

ooh man...too many great laughs *can't breathe* :tong:

Mia can be meaner than a dog sh!tin tacks if you cross her. I've been bit a couple of times... for the better of course. Good to have a strong "cic" in this world today.
Ok... now let me go and start pulling the corn out of my nose. LOL!

rae
20-01-2006, 13:16
well this lad has faith... yeah... well I mean FAITH not faith [only]... he'll never be lost... cuz he's not alone... he's a blessed person

MIRZA
20-01-2006, 17:41
He like to dally with all new girls on the forum, just like I said once, he is a lithuanian version of Don Juan..
Fisrt we wasn't in good relationship, but I think that now we are pretty good friends...

Kui
21-01-2006, 03:38
He like to dally with all new girls on the forum, just like I said once, he is a lithuanian version of Don Juan..
Fisrt we wasn't in good relationship, but I think that now we are pretty good friends...

One day MilanMania will have the pleasure to boast that one of its members is an Olympic Gold Medalist! I'm confident that the man from Srebrenik will have the honor to represent his country of Bosnia Herzegovinia in HandBall competition. Imua I ka Nu'u! Strive for that Summit Mirza!

rae
21-01-2006, 06:51
Fisrt we wasn't in good relationshipActually I am quite surpised hearin these words from you cuz I never felt anything agaist you... :rollani:

might be we had a word war :musk: before and after our NT matches but notin personal from my side... :beer:

Kui
21-01-2006, 08:52
Dont forget about the rules of the game in this thread Rae.
Rae should come with his parents to the US and make a heck of a lot more money for what they do.
His mom's a doctor and father a professor at a University. With that kind of background, they would be millionaires easily in this country.

rae
21-01-2006, 10:42
Dont forget about the rules of the game in this thread Rae.
Rae should come with his parents to the US and make a heck of a lot more money for what they do.
His mom's a doctor and father a professor at a University. With that kind of background, they would be millionaires easily in this country.Yeah man... my parents - maybe :p017: but me - not :devf: only if that place of America is near to Mexico border or full of gorgeous latinas :mex: :lick:

Well, what do I know about Kui... he is republican [maybe even a member of party]. I do not know what is he working... do not know if he is married or have kinds :dontkn: Maybe he do not like to speak about it... but... :u125:

Angel_Cic
21-01-2006, 19:45
rae...sweety! nominated me for mod...gotta love that. erm...he also loves latin music (as do i), but is not latino (as i am not either)!

and kui...lmao...i've developed sharp teeth haven't i? :D hahaha. btw...if you're wondering wtf "Cic" is...it's pronounced "cheech" and is short for my last name ;)

Kui
22-01-2006, 04:13
Well not so much teeth. The best weapon you women have are your nails. SO what is meaner than a dog sh!tin tacks??? Probably a kitten with sharp nails. I guess that makes me the dog sh!tin tacks. LOL!

Angel Cheech right now is living and studying in Canada. Try to remeber her name as she might become famous one day. Why she hasnt tried out for any "Idol" contestant position is my guess? BTW How is that part of your life dong Cic??? I recall a picture post you made here almost a year ago with you singing.

Rae doesnt know what I do??? Well I take the time to explain who I am then. Most people think or would believe that I am a Republican. Not at all! I dont believe in being a "Party" member for any political group. I'm actually a non_affiliated voter as I vote across any candidates. Usually on the National level I will vote for the GOP (Repubs), whereas locally I usually vote in some Democrats.
As for what I do for a living, I privately run and operate an investment firm where I create financial portfolios for my friends. I'm a bookie in a tie. I follow financial trends and create hedge funds for anyone with enough capital/income to take financial risks. With their investments, my attempt is than to take out the risks of their investment through a term called "hedging".
For example.... say you want to invest your life earnngs in a market called "Pollywogs". I'll hedge your investment into the "Pollywog" market by putting your money in 1. The strongest or "value" company who porduces the "Pollywogs" and 2. pair it up with an undervalued competitor.
This is called a "pairs trade" whereas if the stronger comapny is being outcompeted by the undervalued competitor, your initial investment is secured by also investing in the competition and thus "hedged". Now that is just one of many many models you can apply to hedging an investment.
If you were, say... in the "ice cream" business, a good way to hedge your investment is also to invest your money in the "dieting" industry as well.
Their are a lot of critics out their against this kind of trading, mainly because of issues with privacy of investors and any disclosure to where they invest their money in. What is disclosed is the amount of $$$ gained or loss in an investment but the critics of hedge funds want to know the secret of where/what financial market you are investing your money in.
But that is what I do. So I make money finding ways for people with money to make more money, and the money I make through this, I find ways for me to make more money as well.

SANT
22-01-2006, 13:30
haha, Kui used 75% of his post to talk about himself... ;)

Acmir^
22-01-2006, 19:20
hmm what do i know about our Mexican :mex: friend Sant? He lives in the USA and as you can see from his posts he's a very :cool: person and he also gives private language classes but just for girls i guess :u56:

Kui
23-01-2006, 03:54
haha, Kui used 75% of his post to talk about himself... ;)
That's because people made assumptions that I was of a certain political party and that some actually know nothing about me. It is called disclosure my friend. Which you might have to do as well as you too have a :p146: mysterious "Aura" about you. :v408:

Actually. I did about 20% for Mia 20% about me and the 60% about a hedge funds. Dont worry about it. :hihihi: I understand.... Math isnt an inherent trait with you Calmexes. Maybe a CALCOOLAHS class from Mr Escalante could be of help.
Oooopsss did I just say that! Joking man.

ACmir I honestly have to say I need to get to know better. I have come across his/her path on many threads. I know Acmir hails from a nation called FYROM. I dont know if that is what they like to call themselves but that is what we all see in the scorebox on tv. It is usually something like....
Italia 8
FYROM 0

Sorry! Did I just do that??! I dont know what's gotten into me???!!

Seriously... I'm glad that he/she is an active participant in this forum and will continue to be so.