PDA

View Full Version : Eurosong 2005


MIRZA
20-05-2005, 12:58
Tomorow is final night of Eurosong 2005 in Kiev.
Do you have any favourite song or country???
My favourites are our Bosnian group Feminnem with their song Call me.
After my country, my favourites are Turkey ,Serbia and Montenegro and Croatia.
What do you think who will win???

Dave
21-05-2005, 03:38
Ukraine(IMHO)!

Stezagud
21-05-2005, 07:44
well, i doubt Britain will win ;)

I've not heard any of the rest, which is probably a good thing to be honest :D

rae
21-05-2005, 07:48
I am also happy not to hear any of song of contestens this year. I keep on doing the same thing next year too :D

princessa
21-05-2005, 13:59
What a stupid show!for once in my life i thought holland had a great contestant with the best voice of all the entrees!(normally i dont support holland)and look who got to the finals...weird taste ppl have!like those girls with the turntables! "lets get koud" they were good styles but it was a stupid song !

Ah there were some awfull performances with only "lalalala" and "nanana" and when they sang in english you couldnt understand what they were saying! the songs i liked the most were from Israel, belgium, Holland!

i am not going to watch it!

mk18
23-05-2005, 16:28
What a stupid show!for once in my life i thought holland had a great contestant with the best voice of all the entrees!(normally i dont support holland)and look who got to the finals...weird taste ppl have!like those girls with the turntables! "lets get koud" they were good styles but it was a stupid song !

Ah there were some awfull performances with only "lalalala" and "nanana" and when they sang in english you couldnt understand what they were saying! the songs i liked the most were from Israel, belgium, Holland!

i am not going to watch it!

why is israel participating in this competition?

Angel_Cic
23-05-2005, 20:28
isreal came in 5th :) she was actually pretty good.

going into the competition i was 100% positive that elena paparizou (from greece) deserved to win. her song was just so damn catchy. so catchy that i sang it last month for my talent show :D i guess i got good taste or something, cause she ended up winning :tong:

the croation song is really good! i thought they deserved a better ranking. it's a hit...it's been stuck in my head all day :googly:

mirza, i didn't like the bosnian one, because it sounded like abba. the girls even looked the main singer from abba. hihihi. creepy.

but malta....mamma mia :proud: the first note she sang gave me shivers. BEAUTIFUL song, BEAUTIFUL voice...congrats for getting 2nd place! :clap:

this was my second time watching eurovision (over the internet), and i must say it's quite an experience. i seriously thought i was going to have a heartattack when romania started getting top points...but elena came through *phef* can't wait for next year! :)

Inferno
24-05-2005, 01:59
why is israel participating in this competition?
why? it's bothering you? hurt you?
isreal came in 5th :) she was actually pretty good.
Israel came 4th. and we were the best.
usually I don't watch this crap, and the "songs" of this year can answer why. :2whis:

rae
24-05-2005, 04:54
why is israel participating in this competition?and then why Turkey?

mk18
24-05-2005, 07:41
why? it's bothering you? hurt you?


ehm no... i wasnt trying to be rude so dont give me that attitude... its just that when u look at a map u dont really find israel in europe and this event is called 'eurosong 2005'... israel is right next to us and im pretty sure jordan is in the middle east.


rae: ur right but i think turkey is much more european than israel is... i tihnk of it this way, western turkey is european while eastern turkey is middle east/asia

Franco6
24-05-2005, 08:59
but malta....mamma mia :proud: the first note she sang gave me shivers. BEAUTIFUL song, BEAUTIFUL voice...congrats for getting 2nd place! :clap:



Thanks :5ok: To be honest I never expected a 2nd place for us, but I'm very pleased of it.

About the others, my fav songs depends on their singers, :grinser: and I really liked the Bosnian ones and the Isreali.

Stezagud
24-05-2005, 10:28
Its perhaps time to rename it the European popularity contest, as no one really votes on the songs anymore :rolleyes:

We wouldnt mind if the UK comes last in a popularity contest, being unpopular is cool :D but coming last in this *song* contest is tarnishing our national musical heritage, the land of the Beatles and the Stones coming below an old women banging a drum, and countless cheesy dance songs with choruses like "um a dum dum a bam a bam bam" :eek: ;)

MIRZA
24-05-2005, 12:09
You can be happy, atleast your country will be next year in finnals, but because of last 4 (Germany,France,Spain and UK) Bosnia and Croatia are going in semifinnal next year :rollani:

Angel_Cic
24-05-2005, 19:09
Thanks :5ok: To be honest I never expected a 2nd place for us, but I'm very pleased of it.

About the others, my fav songs depends on their singers, :grinser: and I really liked the Bosnian ones and the Isreali.

franco has an interest for the blondes ;)

Franco6
25-05-2005, 04:05
franco has an interest for the blondes ;)


mmmmmm, I also liked the Bosnian vote announcer.... she's not blonde, so you still have chance :5love:

rae
25-05-2005, 05:26
rae: ur right but i think turkey is much more european than israel is... i tihnk of it this way, western turkey is european while eastern turkey is middle east/asiawhat do you mean "much more european" ... people attitude of life ?! :rollani: :ilol: no way, mate... turkey is much more conservative in islam than jews in their religion ;)

if you are taklin about teritory, yes, you are right, cuz turkey has n times bigger teritory in Europe than jews, even though it is much more smaller than Lithuania, and the beiggest part is in asia ;)

Angel_Cic
25-05-2005, 10:29
mmmmmm, I also liked the Bosnian vote announcer.... she's not blonde, so you still have chance :5love:

oh thank you franco!! :happy: glad to know.

:rollani:

mk18
25-05-2005, 10:35
what do you mean "much more european" ... people attitude of life ?! :rollani: :ilol: no way, mate... turkey is much more conservative in islam than jews in their religion ;)

if you are taklin about teritory, yes, you are right, cuz turkey has n times bigger teritory in Europe than jews, even though it is much more smaller than Lithuania, and the beiggest part is in asia ;)

i meant its position in the world

MIRZA
25-05-2005, 12:54
mmmmmm, I also liked the Bosnian vote announcer.... she's not blonde,
She's our former miss Bosnia, Ana Mirjana Racanovic.
She is very beautiful.. :drool:

Angel_Cic
26-05-2005, 18:19
yeah, my brother was drooling over her as well :rollani:


:tong:

mk18
26-05-2005, 20:27
can we get a pic for her?

Laudrup
26-05-2005, 20:47
I haven't watched a full eurovisions show since the late 80's, early 90's, used to be an enthusiast as a 6-8 year old:tong: but since then I've been unfaithful, even when it was held in Cph. a few years ago I didn't get to see it (more of a choice to be honest, I'd sort of had enough having to listen to the previous winner all year, the Olsen brothers' :sob: ).

Enough of talk, could someone post the result list? :tired:

And how was the Danish song? :r11:

MIRZA
04-06-2005, 06:53
Here you can find result list http://www.eurovision.tv/english/scoreboard/scoreframe_final.html

I have one question for you, why does contestors from your country allways wear red shoes???

MIRZA
04-06-2005, 06:58
can we get a pic for her?
I don't have much free time now, so or find them on google or wait and I'll post them later :rone:

Laudrup
04-06-2005, 08:38
Here you can find result list http://www.eurovision.tv/english/scoreboard/scoreframe_final.html

Thanks!

I have one question for you, why does contestors from your country allways wear red shoes???

Do they? Sorry, I'm not sure. The Danish flag as you may know is red/white but don't know if there's a connection.

Bram
19-06-2005, 07:43
Eurosong is becoming more and more crappy !! Everytime, all the Eastern countries give their neighbours points.The music itself becomes more and more horrifying, and most people don't vote for a song but for a country.