PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream Man/Woman.....


heidi azalea
24-05-2005, 00:25
Gosh !
:55angel:
It seems so, so long before I'm starting again on working on another new thread. Hmmm.... I dunno if this thread got responses or not. I don't care.
I just wanna share what I keep for so long with you all.;)

Dream man/woman:
Where do i start before my ideas running out ?
Hempp... I'm sure that everyone got ideas of who's their dream man or woman. And me too never got excluded. And when I get this crazy idea to put this thread online ?
Yeah, after meeting so many people and knowing them, finally, I can understand easily what I need.

A time to share !

- Around 35-45 years old eligible bachelor. With sunny and free-spirited personality. Either he looked like Robert Pires or looked like who or not even a hottie after all. Asian, Latino or what type, but my dream man is a man with sweetie face which strongly indicates his great humanity. A soft-spoken guy and not afraid if his same-sex friends branding him as sissy or wimp for showing the feminine part of his personality ( I mean for example, dare to cry- girlie, according to guys who consider themselves as macho real men ).
- Good education b/ground, an all-rounder and of course got wide knowledge abt world and it’s life. By nature he’s a taciturn & shy. Thinking much and saying little, somehow, a very good speaker in proper time and place. Appreciating, praising & loving freedom of speech and expressions. A generous & charitable person. Open-minded, always thinking outta box and not feel regret to work out of the tradition.
- but the important points of all is I am the one who take no guff frm anyone :delol: . I just want a man I could respect and who would tame me; shrew that I am. And like what my fav writer has quoted :

" Firstly, I want someone who can loves me as I love him,
Secondly, I want he accepts me just what I was. No matter who I am as a real person. He accepts both best and worst part of me and not I am someone like this and like that.
Third, I want to live together with him forever, as long as I can live because I always know that if I meet that kind of person just like what I am saying, I'll love him more than more than I'm loving myself...'


BTW, I’m not really strict to stick to those criterias except the latter, but I’ll intuitively know my man. Just following my intution… at any case. :u56:

Like Bernard Butler has wrote :-

You didn’t need a system to fly a kite,
You don’t need a picture to know when it’s high.
And doesn’t matter who you know, nor why,
C’oz you’ll feel it when you’re mine.

how about you all, fellas ?:D

sehnsucht79
24-05-2005, 07:59
Holy shyte Heidi :eek: Very specific

Other than Pippo Inzaghi, hmmm.. my dream man must be superior or equal to me in every way. I take intelligence, sense of humour and football knowledge very, very, very seriously in evaluating a guy :D

KhRiS
24-05-2005, 08:44
Holy shyte Heidi :eek: Very specific

my dream man must be superior or equal to me in every way. I take intelligence, sense of humour and football knowledge very, very, very seriously in evaluating a guy :D

Talking about me again, it's ok I'll pass.
:w157:

sehnsucht79
24-05-2005, 08:58
I was that obvious huh :D

Dream on KhRis ;)

Btw is that crayon shin chan in your avatar? I dont know if you know that cartoon character but it looks like him.

KhRiS
24-05-2005, 09:22
Btw is that crayon shin chan in your avatar? I dont know if you know that cartoon character but it looks like him.

Oh no, it's just me in an animated version.
:p155:

sehnsucht79
24-05-2005, 09:28
:lazy:

so KhRis. Contribute something to this thread. Tell us about your dream woman. Is her profession a clown?

KhRiS
24-05-2005, 09:33
:lazy:

Is her profession a clown?

How dare you take a cheap shot at Staci. :nunu:
:musk:

Angel_Cic
24-05-2005, 19:11
tall dark and handsome


:rollani:



don't worry i got a longer list just not the time to post :tong: *stay tuned*

pa7uel
24-05-2005, 20:19
tall dark and handsome


:rollani:



don't worry i got a longer list just not the time to post :tong: *stay tuned*
well, i'm tall and a little dark, may be you could be more specific :smileani:

heidi azalea
25-05-2005, 01:44
tall dark and handsome


:rollani:



don't worry i got a longer list just not the time to post :tong: *stay tuned*

I'll be waiting...:D
Hmm, someone like Marco or Enzo, ain't it ?

rae
25-05-2005, 06:37
tall dark and handsome I do not know if I am tall 180...:rollani:.... but I am not blonde and :D

:3band:

Angel_Cic
25-05-2005, 10:24
well, i'm tall and a little dark, may be you could be more specific :smileani:


hey, i got some relatives in argentina :flirt:



rae...i'm 179

Angel_Cic
25-05-2005, 10:27
ok part of my list:

taller than i
preferably dark haired
nice eyes
intelligent
funny
milan fan :tong:
has goals in life
honest

meh...i'm pretty sure these are some of the main qualities everyone looks for.

princessa
25-05-2005, 10:27
tall dark and handsome


:rollani:



don't worry i got a longer list just not the time to post :tong: *stay tuned*
seems that.. we kinda like the same!

Anyway this is my short Version!

-normal posture not to skinny not to fat!
-tall
-dark hair and eyes!
-a bit sporty(not to much)
-smart
-sweet
-carrying
-but also MANLY!

lets just say Mediteranian men;) or Armenian or Yugoslavian...men...other men? NOPE!

Reza
25-05-2005, 12:49
This thread is too depressing

I think I should delete it :tong:

KhRiS
25-05-2005, 13:04
This Thread is more and more looking like an Khris Appreciation Thread, Let it Rip Ladies.
:pr115:

KhRiS
26-05-2005, 10:37
A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words.

rae
26-05-2005, 10:42
rae...i'm 179so I am taller...
-a bit sporty(not to much)I do not fit yer desciption... too sporty... :nervous:
A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words.so take her... what are you waitin for...

what a terrible headache today... I can not write anything good... :depress:

Angel_Cic
26-05-2005, 18:17
lets just say Mediteranian men;) or Armenian or Yugoslavian...men...other men? NOPE!

i love that line! :cheers: hahahaha.


reza...shush! you have dark eyes, dark hair, sweet, funny, smart, and a milanista! :happy: do u have any younger brothers you could hook me up with? :sun:


:tong:

Franco6
27-05-2005, 03:55
tall dark and handsome


:rollani:




Relax guys... she's talking about me :love:

heidi azalea
28-05-2005, 04:01
Hahahahahahahahahah.......:rotfl::grinser:
Man, I expected this thread to be sth else than it's now...
Anyhow, still cracked me out !:respect:
BTW, Did anybody watched Pirlo close-up ( TV telecast ) before he did his PK shootout at Istanbul ?
hmmm.... he's so cute at that moment, his hair reminded me to someone in these pics...... :d6:
Nice hair !

Angel_Cic
28-05-2005, 10:15
Relax guys... she's talking about me :love:

ooh franco...i just can't fool you :flirt:


:angel:

Jim_UK
04-06-2005, 15:21
If i ever find someone, i hope they will be honest and caring ............ and that they like me a little bit, which is kind of important.

Angel_Cic
04-06-2005, 16:20
If i ever find someone, i hope they will be honest and caring ............ and that they like me a little bit, which is kind of important.

i wike you jamie! :happy:


:cheers:

arpanmilan
04-06-2005, 23:20
ok part of my list:

taller than i
preferably dark haired
nice eyes
intelligent
funny
milan fan :tong:
has goals in life
honest

meh...i'm pretty sure these are some of the main qualities everyone looks for.

i guess is fit in perfectly in all ur specifications

taller than u- 185cm
i am dark haired
brown nice eyes
i am funny
i am a milan fan
i hav goals in life- 2 b a game programmer
all above details provided r honestly written.

ACMILAN1983
05-06-2005, 04:44
Bit of a lame answer here, but I guess my dream woman would be someone I love, and someone who loves me back. Looks are a bonus although she does have to be able to attract me physically ;)

arpanmilan
05-06-2005, 05:31
Bit of a lame answer here, but I guess my dream woman would be someone I love, and someone who loves me back. Looks are a bonus although she does have to be able to attract me physically ;)

abosuletly agree with u,looks dont matter and thats why i hav made a pass at u angel_cic, u seem 2 b an interesting person.

arpanmilan
05-06-2005, 05:38
i dont even know ur name, but i think i am in love with u angel_cic :love:

arpanmilan
05-06-2005, 10:54
wat is ur say angel_cic??

KhRiS
05-06-2005, 12:20
this is very very Interesting. :wan:

ACMILAN1983
05-06-2005, 12:47
this is very very Interesting. :wan:

hmm, "interesting" might not quite be the right choice of words :D

Jim_UK
05-06-2005, 12:51
then that makes it all worth while mia :hug: :proud:

but it seems you already have an admirer :D

Angel_Cic
05-06-2005, 18:23
wat is ur say angel_cic??

mamma mia...what have i gotten myself into? :googly:


anywho...nice to meet you arpan! :)

arpanmilan
06-06-2005, 08:45
mamma mia...what have i gotten myself into? :googly:


anywho...nice to meet you arpan! :)

that wasnt the answer i was expecting 4m my angel :rolleyes:

"I hide my tears when I say your name angel,
But pain in my heart is still the same,
Although I smile and seem carefree,
But no one misses you more than me." 4m ur admirer Arpan.

KhRiS
06-06-2005, 09:46
My My Arpan wants an Angel for Himself. :rock3:

sehnsucht79
06-06-2005, 10:02
I want someone who looks like Christoph Schneider of Rammstein :mad:

KhRiS
06-06-2005, 10:53
I want someone who looks like Christoph Schneider of Rammstein :mad:


I am getting your subtle hints. :pr78:

Franco6
07-06-2005, 06:15
I was off line for 3 days and you are trying to steal my girl :d55: :d55: :w155:

MIA IS MINE!!! :d55:

arpanmilan
07-06-2005, 10:26
I was off line for 3 days and you are trying to steal my girl :d55: :d55: :w155:

MIA IS MINE!!! :d55:

i think let the girl decide whom she wants

arpanmilan
07-06-2005, 10:28
a message 4 the angel of my heart before u take any decision 2 make or break my heart

Never take some one for granted...
hold every person close to your heart
because you might wake up one day
and realize that you've lost a diamond
while you were too busy collecting stones.

arpanmilan
07-06-2005, 11:01
People say, we need maps to find treasures. But i proved them wrong. Coz wthout a map I found YOU!

angel i just cant live without u

rae
07-06-2005, 11:04
I want someone who looks like Christoph Schneider of Rammstein :mad:or pippa inzaghi :grinser:

ACMILAN1983
07-06-2005, 12:41
I don't know if Mia should be flattered or scared by this thread :confused:

KhRiS
07-06-2005, 12:43
I don't know if Mia should be flattered or scared by this thread :confused:

actually I feel it Kinda turns her on. :sexe:

Jim_UK
07-06-2005, 14:36
a bit of both i think Dev :D

ACMILAN1983
07-06-2005, 19:45
actually I feel it Kinda turns her on. :sexe:

I'm curious to see if she will have a reply to this one ;)

mk18
07-06-2005, 20:49
my dreamgirl would have to look like this

mk18's dreamgirl (http://server3.uploadit.org/files/mohammadk18-carmellagoodlooking.jpg)


she should also be able to make me laugh, she has to cook since i dont know **** about cooking and i love food, being smart would be nice as well... oh and she has to be muslim and she has to be born within a 5 year difference between us preferably younger... and did i mention she has to be hot? .. she has to be tanned and she has to have a nice tooshie as well


... now that i think of it im 100% sure im gonna live in my mothers house til im 45 years old!!! :5130:

KhRiS
07-06-2005, 21:48
my dreamgirl would have to look like this
being smart would be nice as well... :5130:

LoL, this was the funniest bit. :haha:

heidi azalea
07-06-2005, 21:59
LoL, this was the funniest bit. :haha:

:delol:
Lets see who's the funniest ever !
http://alinehumaira.multiply.com/journal/item/99
p/s : Khris, I love your skull avatar !

arpanmilan
07-06-2005, 23:04
One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

come on angel , u r taking so very long 2 reply, i am waiting

KhRiS
08-06-2005, 00:31
One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

come on angel , u r taking so very long 2 reply, i am waiting

I think you have scared her away. :w157:

arpanmilan
08-06-2005, 12:04
maybe angel needs some time 2 think betweenn me & franco. I guess this is the reason she's not replying or thr may be another reason. We all know what a girl means by keeping silent on recieving a proposal. Angel dosent want 2 hurt me.

Angel_Cic
08-06-2005, 12:12
i'm soooo preoccupied with school and work and grad and prom, it's disgusting :(

arpan i'm not ignoring you :) but good analysis khris :tong: just kidding!

hmmm, yeah, you might have problems with Franco...apparently i'm marrying him :D


(welcome to the exciting world of MilanMania :proud: )

mk18
08-06-2005, 18:15
LoL, this was the funniest bit. :haha:

its sad but sooooo true...


im never gonne get married!
infact i took this girl for the prom, she was good looking but the personality was shi-hihihihihihi-it!!!!!!! .... i tried to run away from her throughout the day and i even let one of my friends dance with her throughout the party :D:D:D ... it was mean but what could i do? she stuck to me like UHU stick!

arpanmilan
09-06-2005, 01:23
i'm soooo preoccupied with school and work and grad and prom, it's disgusting :(

arpan i'm not ignoring you :) but good analysis khris :tong: just kidding!

hmmm, yeah, you might have problems with Franco...apparently i'm marrying him :D


(welcome to the exciting world of MilanMania :proud: )

angel u break my heart by marrying franco.
anywz
You know its love when all u want is, that person 2 be happy,even if ur not a part of their happiness.

best of luck with ur married life
ill never be able 2 forget u.

heidi azalea
09-06-2005, 01:56
angel u break my heart by marrying franco.
anywz
You know its love when all u want is, that person 2 be happy,even if ur not a part of their happiness.

best of luck with ur married life
ill never be able 2 forget u.


:rotfl: :hihihi: :haha: :grinser:
Hey, Cool man ! This is just a forum, okay !
How come you take her posts so serious, suicidal-like eh ?
Cmmon, smart fighter never lost a battle in sissy way!
:hammer:

KhRiS
09-06-2005, 08:01
its sad but sooooo true...


she stuck to me like UHU stick!

You should be the one sticking your UHU stick. :5drunk:

KhRiS
09-06-2005, 08:28
only for heidi.............


Inzaghi Scores Brazilian Model
5/4/2005 4:08:00 PM
According to latest, the Milan striker will tie the knot with Magda Gomes.
Playboy Filippo Inzaghi, renowned for scoring goals both on and off the pitch, seems to have finally found the love of his life. Spanish newspaper “AS” has reported that the love story between the international striker and Brazilian model and showgirl on Italian television, is going extremely well.

The 30-year-old has been going out with Magda for the past weeks and the couple seems very close. Inzaghi also stated that once he retires from football, he just wants to concentrate on his personal life.

“When I retire, I will stay away from football. I hope I can have next to me the woman of my life,” declared the player referring to the Brazilian beauty.

Staci
09-06-2005, 09:59
Khris you mean I'M not your dream girl ....:( .....lol

KhRiS
09-06-2005, 10:18
Khris you mean I'M not your dream girl ....:( .....lol

Staci you are always in my dreams. :lu:

Debs
09-06-2005, 10:42
Every time I see this topic, the same thought crosses my mind...the way I'd finish that sentence is ..."simply does not exist." :sob:

rae
09-06-2005, 10:50
only for heidi.............


Inzaghi Scores Brazilian Model
5/4/2005 4:08:00 PM
According to latest, the Milan striker will tie the knot with Magda Gomes.
Playboy Filippo Inzaghi, renowned for scoring goals both on and off the pitch, seems to have finally found the love of his life. Spanish newspaper “AS” has reported that the love story between the international striker and Brazilian model and showgirl on Italian television, is going extremely well.

The 30-year-old has been going out with Magda for the past weeks and the couple seems very close. Inzaghi also stated that once he retires from football, he just wants to concentrate on his personal life.

“When I retire, I will stay away from football. I hope I can have next to me the woman of my life,” declared the player referring to the Brazilian beauty.hahah Sally, do you hear that :dielaugh:

KhRiS
09-06-2005, 10:56
Every time I see this topic, the same thought crosses my mind...the way I'd finish that sentence is ..."simply does not exist." :sob:

Having trouble Dreaming, you spend too much time with the Kids. :haha:

Debs
09-06-2005, 11:08
Having trouble Dreaming, you spend too much time with the Kids. :haha:

No...more like my checklist of details is too long or maybe too specific! :5love: I'm not saying I'm not a romantic, but I think I've gotten practical along with it!

KhRiS
09-06-2005, 11:14
No...more like my checklist of details is too long or maybe too specific! !
Send me the list, i will cross out the qualities i have. :rr29:

mk18
09-06-2005, 11:57
You should be the one sticking your UHU stick. :5drunk:

id rather do it to some1 i like... instead i gave my friend the chance to do so

KhRiS
09-06-2005, 12:04
... instead i gave my friend the chance to do so

I am your friend too, send me some since you are so generous. :2dance:

Angel_Cic
09-06-2005, 19:14
:rotfl: :hihihi: :haha: :grinser:
Hey, Cool man ! This is just a forum, okay !
How come you take her posts so serious, suicidal-like eh ?
Cmmon, smart fighter never lost a battle in sissy way!
:hammer:


heidi, you always got my back girl :proud: btw...very cute avatar!


personally i think that arpan is just trying to have a good laugh, and i don't mind :)

well arpan, although i'm taken, i'll try my best to find your "dream girl." :guw:

mk18
09-06-2005, 19:55
I am your friend too, send me some since you are so generous. :2dance:

address?...


actually screw that... im used to seeing some kuwaitis and gulf people in general here in jordan for some of that kinda stuff... u can come along

heidi azalea
09-06-2005, 23:16
only for heidi.............


Inzaghi Scores Brazilian Model
5/4/2005 4:08:00 PM
The 30-year-old has been going out with Magda for the past weeks and the couple seems very close. Inzaghi also stated that once he retires from football, he just wants to concentrate on his personal life.

“When I retire, I will stay away from football. I hope I can have next to me the woman of my life,” declared the player referring to the Brazilian beauty.

OMG, Finally Pippo has found out his dream girl... I'm honestly wishing him all the best.


No...more like my checklist of details is too long or maybe too specific! :5love: I'm not saying I'm not a romantic, but I think I've gotten practical along with it!
:55angel:
Me too, Debs...Just track my website, and go to my journal and you'll found out it.

heidi, you always got my back girl :proud: btw...very cute avatar!
personally i think that arpan is just trying to have a good laugh, and i don't mind :)
well arpan, although i'm taken, i'll try my best to find your "dream girl." :guw:

LOL ! Thanks.... :)
But see, his post so weird.... I'm in fear that he'll commited suicide... :rolleyes:

sehnsucht79
09-06-2005, 23:26
Stop It Pippo Wont Marry Magda Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

kris
10-06-2005, 04:53
Every time I see this topic, the same thought crosses my mind...the way I'd finish that sentence is ..."simply does not exist." :sob:

Probably exist a lot of people that would fit the descrition for any particular ones "dream man/woman". The problem is to actually meet the one that fit, for that one to be aviable, for that one to be interested and for either the other person or yourself to take the steps necessary to learn to know the other.

The point is to never give up and to always give people the chance.

Point two, when you are in love everything no longer have to be perfect, then you realise that while perfect is always preferable the thing you got is great enough.

heidi azalea
10-06-2005, 06:04
Stop It Pippo Wont Marry Magda Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lets hope its Paolo Inzaghi who marry her.....:sagrin:

arpanmilan
11-06-2005, 11:22
dont worry heidi i ain't gonna commit suicide. My friends always say that never ever run after a girl out of reach, women r like a train on train station, if one train goes another train will come. So relax if one angel goes some other angel will come.

Dr Milano
11-06-2005, 12:14
seems that.. we kinda like the same!

Anyway this is my short Version!

-normal posture not to skinny not to fat!
-tall
-dark hair and eyes!
-a bit sporty(not to much)
-smart
-sweet
-carrying
-but also MANLY!

lets just say Mediteranian men;) or Armenian or Yugoslavian...men...other men? NOPE!
thats exactly me lol i swear

Angel_Cic
11-06-2005, 14:50
So relax if one angel goes some other angel will come.


good things happen to those who wait! always have a positive outlook :p017:

heidi azalea
11-06-2005, 21:57
dont worry heidi i ain't gonna commit suicide. My friends always say that never ever run after a girl out of reach, women r like a train on train station, if one train goes another train will come. So relax if one angel goes some other angel will come.
hey, that's a good sign from you. At least I got relieved. :angel:

Probably exist a lot of people that would fit the descrition for any particular ones "dream man/woman". The problem is to actually meet the one that fit, for that one to be aviable, for that one to be interested and for either the other person or yourself to take the steps necessary to learn to know the other.

The point is to never give up and to always give people the chance.

Point two, when you are in love everything no longer have to be perfect, then you realise that while perfect is always preferable the thing you got is great enough.


Yeah, your post is great ! And I do believe God always keep the right one for us. Not a perfect one but perfectly fit us. But its the matter of time for him/her to materialize. What we need it is patience.
Some person can only meet his/her soulmate after the 2nd or even 3rd marriage or bla2.
What we need is a soulmate...

arpanmilan
11-06-2005, 23:35
good things happen to those who wait! always have a positive outlook :p017:

r u asking me to wait for u?

Rapierist
12-06-2005, 04:58
dont worry heidi i ain't gonna commit suicide. My friends always say that never ever run after a girl out of reach, women r like a train on train station, if one train goes another train will come. So relax if one angel goes some other angel will come.


hey, that's a good sign from you. At least I got relieved.

What the f*ck is this? Freaking therapy forum?

I'll tell you like it is. Get your mind away from girls and channel it towards earning money. Big fat wads of serious cash. That is the only true love in life. Not just money, but the process of making money.
Friends, relatives, beautiful women all come to you when you have it.
Its okay if the girls love you only for money then. You can love them for their fake boobs that your money bought. :D

For women, well, you'll have to wait until ESP becomes a reliable form of communication between people, and men become as strong as wild animals and also as dumb and easy to tame as common pets.

Kui
12-06-2005, 05:27
I'll tell you like it is. Get your mind **********and channel it towards earning money. Big fat wads of serious cash. That is the only true love in life. Not just money, but the process of making money.


:ilol: I'll agree somewhat with this part. The rest I dont agree a little with but it did make me laugh. The most fun is actually the process of making money. You'll be surprised that money doesnt become an issue at all when you reach a level of financial success. Other things will bug the cr@p out ya though. Things like time lines that hinder your process of making money is one example.

Rapierist
12-06-2005, 05:48
I'll agree somewhat with this part. The rest I dont agree a little with but it did make me laugh. The most fun is actually the process of making money. You'll be surprised that money doesnt become an issue at all when you reach a level of financial success. Other things will bug the cr@p out ya though. Things like time lines that hinder your process of making money is one example.

You know I've been trying to say that to people for years. But since I am just a young idiot without any money, they don't take that very seriously. Of course, the process is what is most important and interesting.
Its like when you're negotiating a contract or just buying any item. You might start off thinking, I can get this product for such a price, but the willingness or unwillingness of the seller to agree to the price makes you think whether you can push him further. :D


About the other part of the post too, I am right, you know. :D

KhRiS
12-06-2005, 05:54
Agree with both of You, that's what I am usually busy doing here, Making money, it is very satisfying, no doubt, everything else falls into place by itself.

:respect:

Rapierist
12-06-2005, 05:57
Agree with both of You, that's what I am usually busy doing here, Making money, it is very satisfying, no doubt, everything else falls into place by itself.


Well, I only post something like once every week, so look out for my name in the *whatever magazine it is* Rich List.

heidi azalea
12-06-2005, 08:33
What the f*ck is this? Freaking therapy forum?



LOL...... :u56: :rotfl:
at first it's a forum which shares ideas abt dream man/woman until some ppl misused it....
Not angry or annoying, but the reality is, the forum not really reaching the goal.

rae
13-06-2005, 17:32
Guys, today I have made up my mind :D My dream girl is Jessica Alba :kiss:

Staci
14-06-2005, 07:40
My dream guy.......although I am sure he doesn't exist, is quite a man ....lol

He is comparable to Ben Affleck in looks..... dark hair, clean cut, have that 'frat boy' kind of look.... not striking, but 'cute', because let's face it, ladies do we really want our man to be more attractive than we are....lol He has to be physically strong and fit, he has to LOVE hockey, more specifically the Habs and at least try to enjoy soccer for my sake. He has to have the ability to go from black tie to sportswear and love both equally. He has to have a desire for the finer things in life but appreciate the little things. He has to be intense, passionate, confident and have a sense of wit that will keep me laughing. He has to be very tolerant, I have been known to be a little hard to take somedays....lol I don't know who he is....but he is an incredible person !...;)

mk18
14-06-2005, 09:13
mine is denise richards... i adore her!!!!!!

Angel_Cic
14-06-2005, 17:11
Guys, today I have made up my mind :D My dream girl is Jessica Alba :kiss:

i'm straight, but i think that Alba is pretty hot :cool:

rae
14-06-2005, 17:13
i'm straight, but i think that Alba is pretty hot :cool:at last we share the same attitude :sagrin:

KhRiS
14-06-2005, 18:07
Alba, I wish she would wrap her lips around my..................... :hug2:

mk18
14-06-2005, 18:13
i guess u all prefer alba to denise richards :cry:

KhRiS
14-06-2005, 18:22
i guess u all prefer alba to denise richards :cry:
post a pic, i have'nt realised who she is, for a woman's name is not that important. it's what she carries along :delol:

heidi azalea
15-06-2005, 02:13
Sorry mk18, but Alba rulz !!!!!

mk18
15-06-2005, 11:27
post a pic, i have'nt realised who she is, for a woman's name is not that important. it's what she carries along :delol:

this is the best one i have

KhRiS
15-06-2005, 11:53
this is the best one i have


I have seen it now. :happy:
change it before you get into trouble. :dumpf:
Next time Pm it to me :clap:

mk18
15-06-2005, 18:11
so u still think alba is hotter? ;)

KhRiS
15-06-2005, 19:20
so u still think alba is hotter? ;)
Her Buns are better than alba's lips. :proud:

mk18
15-06-2005, 20:41
khris u shmuck its her face u should be looking at

rae
16-06-2005, 17:26
so u still think alba is hotter? ;)Yeah... still... cuz Jessie's eyes are brown... so she is hotter... :happy: :lick: :bri:

Southernsun
21-06-2005, 21:22
alicia keys :heart:

KhRiS
22-06-2005, 20:24
khris u shmuck its her face u should be looking at
Why? Man you need to grow up, :sagrin: you have to see the finer things in a woman. ;)

Angel_Cic
23-06-2005, 11:01
k this is my dream man :love:

tall, dark hair, dark eyes, nice build :hug2: huba hubaaa

Rapierist
23-06-2005, 12:52
Who the **** is that hobo in the second pic?

Franco6
23-06-2005, 13:50
Who the **** is that hobo in the second pic?


ahahahhhahahahahahahahahaah not me :3band:

mk18
23-06-2005, 18:39
Why? Man you need to grow up, :sagrin: you have to see the finer things in a woman. ;)

dont worry man, i was trying to show off my sensitive side to tha ladies....

the first thing i look for in women is their booty :pr115:

KhRiS
23-06-2005, 18:58
the first thing i look for in women is their booty :pr115:

Respect. :proud:

Angel_Cic
23-06-2005, 20:35
Who the **** is that hobo in the second pic?

that wasn't nice...somebody is clearly jelous :irritate:





:tong:

Rapierist
24-06-2005, 01:53
that wasn't nice...somebody is clearly jelous :irritate:





:tong:

Couldn't help myself. The fellow looked like the quintessential Eminem wannabe.

Bodat
24-06-2005, 02:32
Respect. :proud:

LOL

Whatcha gonna do with their booty?

I still need the face... :D

rae
24-06-2005, 06:19
the first thing i look for in women is their booty :pr115:you are not an exception.. every guy does the same ;)
I still need the face... :Dyeah, I need it too, though bootie is an essential part of body :mex: :star: