Eli_72
26-05-2005, 10:48
Hi there AC Milan fans. Even though my favourite team in England in Liverpool for over 25 yrs. One of my favourite foreign teams in AC Milan (my other foreign teams that i respect are Juve, Barca and St Pauli of Hamburg), i've always had an interest and a respect for your team ever since 1987.
I would like to visit the San Siro stadium to see a Milan match and spend some time in the city and see the sights and meet some of the Rossoneri fatithful. I'm still shocked and stunned by the quality of footbal both team played last night. Naturally pleasd that Liverpool won, but i was generally gutted for the likes of the incomparable Paolo Maldini and Schevchenko.
I hope to stay around this forum as often as possible. And as my personal hommage to AC Milan i'm hoping to get the home strip by this weekend
I would like to visit the San Siro stadium to see a Milan match and spend some time in the city and see the sights and meet some of the Rossoneri fatithful. I'm still shocked and stunned by the quality of footbal both team played last night. Naturally pleasd that Liverpool won, but i was generally gutted for the likes of the incomparable Paolo Maldini and Schevchenko.
I hope to stay around this forum as often as possible. And as my personal hommage to AC Milan i'm hoping to get the home strip by this weekend