PDA

View Full Version : What Now ?


Staci
27-05-2005, 07:01
Well it's over ....for now...he he he :sagrin: And I for one, cannot read yet another article or watch anymore replays on sportsnet and if I get anymore texts or voicemails about the game I am quite cerain that my head will explode. But I wore my jersey proudly yesturday, and I will continure to do so...... I just can't talk about it anymore ! That being said, what are you going to do with your time this summer. How are you going to feel your days or nights .....;)

I will be heading to the Italy vs Serbia game on the 8th of June....Rez will be giving the post game details on that ...lmao ! ...;)
Mostly my time will be filled with baseball, soccer with the kids and heading up North to enjoy my favourite pastime, cocktails and tanning with friends.

Hope you all have a great summer, and we come back refreshed for the next season.

Kui
27-05-2005, 07:10
Well for me... continue to check and invest in this summers stock market as well as see what the upcoming political/election landscape is looking like in my state this coming year through next year. I hope to see you all here as always in MM. CANNOT wait for next season already! Gosh the summers do suck when their is no football. I like it during World Cups and Euro Cup. Other than that... complete sports idleness.

almilan
27-05-2005, 07:32
Well for me... continue to check and invest in this summers stock market


the stock market is normally best alone in the summer returns normally go down

my opinion would be sell in may and buy again end of august

Kui
27-05-2005, 07:39
the stock market is normally best alone in the summer returns normally go down

my opinion would be sell in may and buy again end of august

Well right now I'm speculating heavily in the Energy futures as well as the utilities sector. The rest will see a bear market when these two are bullish. It happens every summer lasting to early next spring. Even if they do see some loss I always buy to make up for previous purchase loss. Good to have backup in the money market fund to stop a big bleeding if and when it happens. Things are looking good from my point of view. I would buy more in May and maybe sell in early February.

almilan
27-05-2005, 07:44
sounds like a good strategy the irish stock exchange a bit different though not much happens in the summer

Staci
27-05-2005, 07:47
Fun.....guys ! What are you going to do for fun ?

Kui
27-05-2005, 07:55
Make $$$$$$!!!!
Maybe go to my ancestral home on another Island and do nothing but surf and hike on my fathers estate. Horseback riding may be in order too. Las Vegas is too hot right now, but a good pocker game with my good friends is not out of order here in Hawaii. I dont drink anymore so hmmmmnn that kind of fun just doesnt exist anymore.

Kui
27-05-2005, 07:59
sounds like a good strategy the irish stock exchange a bit different though not much happens in the summer

:firedev: Burn petrol and turn on the Air Conditioner cause this summer is goin to be hot! :firedev:

Staci
27-05-2005, 08:00
Now THAT sounds like fun Kui.... and horseback riding too ..... geesh I haven't been in years ! Maybe I'll try and work that in when I'm up North.

heidi azalea
27-05-2005, 08:33
Writing and posting my CVs and job application letters to any companies/firms which deserve to hire employees.
I have to fight with 16,000 new graduates for the job or I'll add up to the statistics of jobless graduates.
And searching for temporary jobs. Living in this island needs a lot of money.

Angel_Cic
27-05-2005, 16:06
I will be heading to the Italy vs Serbia game on the 8th of June....Rez will be giving the post game details on that ...lmao ! ...;)
Mostly my time will be filled with baseball, soccer with the kids and heading up North to enjoy my favourite pastime, cocktails and tanning with friends.

Hope you all have a great summer, and we come back refreshed for the next season.

omg...one of my dream matches :proud: *tear* lol. omg, have a blast girly!

enjoy the time off and hope to see you back soon! :)

ACMILAN1983
27-05-2005, 19:49
Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Not really had a rest after the match as I had to have a report completed for yesterday and it was big, as in 350 odd pages of A4 sheets.

Kui
29-05-2005, 05:35
Now THAT sounds like fun Kui.... and horseback riding too ..... geesh I haven't been in years ! Maybe I'll try and work that in when I'm up North.

Probably gonna have to get some ranch handlers to break them in for riding. A saddle hasnt been put on them for quite some time and I'm not in the mood to get injured or a red a$$ doing this. Then I'll take ride them in the upcountry where there is lots of plains and pastures to ride them on.

triniman
29-05-2005, 07:36
well it's over you some of you...but for me it's not...being a mod here means we have our greatest period at hand.....silly transfer romurs season....

very hectic...where i log on like 10 times or more a day making sure no repeat threads or just crazy stuff gets on the board.....

pray for me and the rest of the mods here

KhRiS
29-05-2005, 10:32
No Summer Vacation for me, No tanned buns to letch at :5inter:

arpanmilan
29-05-2005, 12:23
it will be a boring summer with no football around,i will hav 2 be content with watching cricket(my 2nd fav. sport). I also hav to prepare for my GRE exams. Why the hell do sports channels telecast golf, it really sucks, according to me golf should be banned[U].