PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Belgium!


MilanPerSempre
28-05-2005, 11:25
Hi everybody!

My name is Dimitri...I'm new here and i just wanna say hello! :5ok:

Milan lost against Liverpool (every team can be unlucky)... but every person who knows something about football knows that Milan was the best team during that game, and also during the whole Champions League!

Next season we'll be back!

Always, Forza Milan!!!! 100%!

Ciao! :clap:

ACMILAN1983
28-05-2005, 14:23
Welcome Dimitri

Xudong
28-05-2005, 15:57
Welcome To Mm, And Have Fun! ;)

Dr Milano
28-05-2005, 17:27
Hi everybody!

My name is Dimitri...I'm new here and i just wanna say hello! :5ok:

Milan lost against Liverpool (every team can be unlucky)... but every person who knows something about football knows that Milan was the best team during that game, and also during the whole Champions League!

Next season we'll be back!

Always, Forza Milan!!!! 100%!

Ciao! :clap:
welcome dimtri ull never walk alone here ehehhehe as liverpool say pleasure to have u here

rae
29-05-2005, 03:42
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: dude. Enjoy yer stay.

Reza
29-05-2005, 21:33
Welcome to MM Dimitri :)

KhRiS
30-05-2005, 10:39
Welcome To Mm

MilanPerSempre
02-06-2005, 12:47
Thx everybody!!!

I'll enjoy my stay here very much! :5schal:

adnan
02-06-2005, 13:18
Nice to see another fellow Milanista from Belgium

Welkom ;)

If you have MSN, you should add me so we can talk a little :tong:

[email protected]

Henrik
02-06-2005, 13:40
Welcome onboard friend :3band:

Good to see so many new members recently :) I actually lived in Belgium (Waterloo) for 4 years. Nice place, good beer.

MilanPerSempre
03-06-2005, 02:23
Welcome onboard friend :3band:

Good to see so many new members recently :) I actually lived in Belgium (Waterloo) for 4 years. Nice place, good beer.

I don't know if Belgium is a good place to live...I'm happy here, but i can't compare with other countries. But what u said about the beer is so true!!! :tong:

veronica
03-06-2005, 03:43
Hi, welcome to MM, Dimitri. Do you k now if there's an official AC milan fanclub in Belgium ? :):wave:

MilanPerSempre
03-06-2005, 04:17
Hi, welcome to MM, Dimitri. Do you k now if there's an official AC milan fanclub in Belgium ? :):wave:

Yeh, there is an official fanclub in Belgium. It's in Oostende. I'm a member... but recently I don't hear anything anymore about the fanclub.
This is the website...http://users.pandora.be/milanclubwvl/
If u have questions... this is my e-mail... [email protected] U can always add me to msn if u want. U'll see. :)

Viavo
02-07-2005, 15:45
Hi everybody!

My name is Dimitri...I'm new here and i just wanna say hello! :5ok:

Milan lost against Liverpool (every team can be unlucky)... but every person who knows something about football knows that Milan was the best team during that game, and also during the whole Champions League!

Next season we'll be back!

Always, Forza Milan!!!! 100%!

Ciao! :clap:

are you also on acmilanforzamilan.com forum?

Dr Milano
02-07-2005, 16:15
are you also on acmilanforzamilan.com forum?
viavo i know u r cause i am im Dr Milano thier as well i didnt know u could speak english that forum is belgium so i dont go on it

adelina
03-07-2005, 07:32
Welcome to MM Dimitri have fun :)

Viavo
03-07-2005, 08:06
I see there are a lot of Belgian users here. Well, check or dutch ac milan forum: http://www.acmilanforzamilan.com/Forum_ACMFM/index.php

22 Kaką 22
11-07-2005, 07:00
Hello Milanisti,

I am from Belgium also, from the Antwerp region. I was reading about an official Milan Club in Belgium in Oostende.

A few years ago I was also a member of the fanclub in Oostende. I all want to warn you about this Club.

First of all "Milan Club West-Vlaanderen" is a name which CANNOT be used because this club is not officially recognised as an OFFICIAL MILAN CLUB!!
When you travel with this club to Milan to watch a game, it is most likely that you have to buy you tickets on the black market, because they cannot buy tickets the official way!

Second of all: I left that particular club because the chairman of the club (J. Van Looy) isn't really reliable with money!! I went a few times to Milan with him, and when I verified all costs etc, it was clear that the other members of the club paid for his trip, hotel, ticket, ... He is a real cheater, although he denies it. So I left the club. In the mean time, I have seen 90 games in San Siro, on my own and with other (OFFICIAL) MILAN CLUBS.

The only thing I want to do here is warning you all for this. People who wan't to know addresses of OFFICIAL MILAN CLUBS IN BELGIUM, just let me know and I will forward you all these addresses.

Forza Milan!!

22 Kaką 22

veronica
12-07-2005, 01:05
Thanks, 22 Kaką 22, for warning us, I already had my doubts when I visited the website of that club. I am interested in all te addresses of official milan clubs. Can you send the list to me ? thank you ! :proud:

MilanPerSempre
13-07-2005, 20:26
Hello Milanisti,

I am from Belgium also, from the Antwerp region. I was reading about an official Milan Club in Belgium in Oostende.

A few years ago I was also a member of the fanclub in Oostende. I all want to warn you about this Club.

First of all "Milan Club West-Vlaanderen" is a name which CANNOT be used because this club is not officially recognised as an OFFICIAL MILAN CLUB!!
When you travel with this club to Milan to watch a game, it is most likely that you have to buy you tickets on the black market, because they cannot buy tickets the official way!

Second of all: I left that particular club because the chairman of the club (J. Van Looy) isn't really reliable with money!! I went a few times to Milan with him, and when I verified all costs etc, it was clear that the other members of the club paid for his trip, hotel, ticket, ... He is a real cheater, although he denies it. So I left the club. In the mean time, I have seen 90 games in San Siro, on my own and with other (OFFICIAL) MILAN CLUBS.

The only thing I want to do here is warning you all for this. People who wan't to know addresses of OFFICIAL MILAN CLUBS IN BELGIUM, just let me know and I will forward you all these addresses.

Forza Milan!!

22 Kaką 22

Ok, thx a lot for telling me this! To be honest, I paid 10 euro to be a member of the Milan Club West-Vlaanderen, but i never heared something of them. Can you give me some addresses of official Milan clubs in Belgium pls? My email is [email protected]
I would be very grateful if you send me this! Thx!!!

22 Kaką 22
15-07-2005, 09:12
Ciao Tutti,

here we are again. Yesterday I was so busy following our GREAT MILAN at their first day at training. We are back in business again. In 2 months I am sitting in the San Siro Stadium again, I am counting the days now.

Here are some addresses of OFFICIAL MILAN CLUBS in the Belgium/Luxemburg region:

Milan Club Liege - Boulevard Ernest Solvay 256 - 4000 Liege - Belgium
00 32 4 227 39 78

www.milanclubliege.com (check out the links to the others Belgian Milan Clubs, nice pics)!!!

------------------------------

Milan Club Charleroi, no address, only e-mail, check website : [email protected]

----------------------------------

Milan Club Mons Borinage - rue du Coron 23 - 7300 Boussu - Belgium
00 32 65 79 14 28 - [email protected]

----------------------------------

Milan Club Luxembourg , Domenico Monte - Rue de L'électricité 11 - 4444 Esch sur Alzette (LUXEMBOURG)

---------------------------------------

When I am at home I will forward you the address of the Milan Club Genk, where I am a member, but I don't know the address by heart. Milan Club Genk also arranges trips to Milan games in Italia & the rest of Europe.

Forza Milan ed a la prossima.

22 Kaką 22

Dr Milano
15-07-2005, 14:04
Ciao Tutti,

here we are again. Yesterday I was so busy following our GREAT MILAN at their first day at training. We are back in business again. In 2 months I am sitting in the San Siro Stadium again, I am counting the days now.

Here are some addresses of OFFICIAL MILAN CLUBS in the Belgium/Luxemburg region:

Milan Club Liege - Boulevard Ernest Solvay 256 - 4000 Liege - Belgium
00 32 4 227 39 78

www.milanclubliege.com (check out the links to the others Belgian Milan Clubs, nice pics)!!!

------------------------------

Milan Club Charleroi, no address, only e-mail, check website : [email protected]

----------------------------------

Milan Club Mons Borinage - rue du Coron 23 - 7300 Boussu - Belgium
00 32 65 79 14 28 - [email protected]

----------------------------------

Milan Club Luxembourg , Domenico Monte - Rue de L'électricité 11 - 4444 Esch sur Alzette (LUXEMBOURG)

---------------------------------------

When I am at home I will forward you the address of the Milan Club Genk, where I am a member, but I don't know the address by heart. Milan Club Genk also arranges trips to Milan games in Italia & the rest of Europe.

Forza Milan ed a la prossima.

22 Kaką 22nice sites but sadly i cant speak belgian or dutch english yeh my forum is english anyway link bottom

MilanPerSempre
18-07-2005, 00:30
Ciao Tutti,

here we are again. Yesterday I was so busy following our GREAT MILAN at their first day at training. We are back in business again. In 2 months I am sitting in the San Siro Stadium again, I am counting the days now.

Here are some addresses of OFFICIAL MILAN CLUBS in the Belgium/Luxemburg region:

Milan Club Liege - Boulevard Ernest Solvay 256 - 4000 Liege - Belgium
00 32 4 227 39 78

www.milanclubliege.com (check out the links to the others Belgian Milan Clubs, nice pics)!!!

------------------------------

Milan Club Charleroi, no address, only e-mail, check website : [email protected]

----------------------------------

Milan Club Mons Borinage - rue du Coron 23 - 7300 Boussu - Belgium
00 32 65 79 14 28 - [email protected]

----------------------------------

Milan Club Luxembourg , Domenico Monte - Rue de L'électricité 11 - 4444 Esch sur Alzette (LUXEMBOURG)



Thx mate!!!

Dil dil
21-07-2005, 01:50
welcome to this forum and enjoy your stay

people in this forum are very friendly and I'm sure you are going to

love them like me