PDA

View Full Version : the 'what did you do today' thread


mk18
28-05-2005, 21:09
i wanna start this thread so that everyone can tell how his day went and what he did, this should last for a long time and hopefully it does


... ill tell u what i did later on...

Nadir
28-05-2005, 23:01
can anything said here be used as evidence against you in a court of law?

sehnsucht79
28-05-2005, 23:47
EDIT: What I did today. It is one of the happiest days of my life

I woke up at 10 am. Then I slept again till 11. While waiting for my breakfast I watched Discovery Channel - "hidden history of Rome". Then I ate breakfast and went online till 1 pm. THEN I took my shower (I know its very late but what the hell) and ate lunch - one of the best meals my mother cooked for my family - roasted chicken, salad with thousand island and CRABS! After eating I tried watching "lost in translation" but was too sleepy and slept till 5. After that I woke up and went to visit my grandmother, chit chatted with her until 7 pm. came home, am online now and am currently waiting for the clock to tick till 9 pm to watch some serie a football.

It is such a relaxed day. It was raining the whole day and all I did was eat & sleep. I feel happy :D