PDA

View Full Version : it is ufficial, Liverpool will defend the CL


asmileneverlies
29-05-2005, 10:57
Well, a chance for revenge.
Champion League (http://www.aircollector.com/uefa.htm)

Kui
29-05-2005, 11:10
Well, a chance for revenge.
Champion League (http://www.aircollector.com/uefa.htm)

Nice one! I think someone in Uefa was pulling the wool over our faces.

KhRiS
29-05-2005, 11:18
Crap, I am really getting annoyed with all this Crap, those bastards will be allowed no doubt for unfootballing reasons. :broken:

Vady
29-05-2005, 11:42
Fans of Everton are simply joking. :grinser: :grinser: When you press the link to read more about it, you can see a picture below. How they have made it? :rolleyes: :eekani: :wow: On official UEFA site...? :clap::clap::clap: :grinser:

GOTCHYA!!

asmileneverlies
29-05-2005, 13:20
and do you know the other one with Gerrard and the police?
no?

asmileneverlies
29-05-2005, 13:23
he stolen it , pls put him behind the bars :devf:

Dr Milano
29-05-2005, 15:39
Well, a chance for revenge.
Champion League (http://www.aircollector.com/uefa.htm)yeh i wish were in the same group and we knock them mout send them into uefa cup instead and celtics in our group they r not bad

KhRiS
29-05-2005, 16:26
yeh i wish were in the same group and we knock them mout send them into uefa cup instead and celtics in our group they r not bad


the link is a gag for some who have'nt realised.
:wallbang:

Xudong
29-05-2005, 16:43
Nice one. By looking at the address, I already knew it is a prank. But this "gotchya" still made me laugh. :D

Nadir
29-05-2005, 23:46
that link is full of spyware.

sehnsucht79
30-05-2005, 00:17
Hahahhahahaha

heidi azalea
30-05-2005, 02:25
:dielaugh: :devf: :hah2: :haha: :delol: :D :rotfl: :ilol: :howler: :devf: :diablo:

Kui
30-05-2005, 04:04
Nice one! I think someone in Uefa was pulling the wool over our faces.

Hello people????? I cant believe some of you didnt check the source out! You should have know it was a joke. .

ac_milan_foreva
30-05-2005, 09:12
they cant do that. it will be unfair to everton. they knew they were in the CL and they worked hard to do it.... and there is no way to talk about 5 epl teams cuz thatd be:

gay
boring
stupid
horrendous

and many more words to describe it.

Dave
30-05-2005, 09:25
Agree with ac Milan foreva! And a nice and funny pic!

K77SH C
30-05-2005, 17:56
I hope we are in the same group as PSV, Liverpool and depor if they are even in it. if not maybe Uefa can put them in :grinser: That way we can kill all our demons at once :5ok:

Dr Milano
31-05-2005, 15:24
I hope we are in the same group as PSV, Liverpool and depor if they are even in it. if not maybe Uefa can put them in :grinser: That way we can kill all our demons at once :5ok:
except one cause they will go through with us plus depor arent in

Xudong
31-05-2005, 16:05
that link is full of spyware.


Really? :wow:

Did that mean any harm to my computer? Should I do something now that I did click on that link? I don't have good computer knowledge, I just want to keep my computer in good shape for Milan. ;) :5schal: