PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to see the best animation for Milan


Bigsheva
29-05-2005, 16:09
press on the link
and you will see the best animation for Acmilan
hope you like it :ilol:


here (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8398&stc=1)

Dr Milano
29-05-2005, 16:46
:p017: :devf: press on the link
and you will see the best animation for Acmilan
hope you like it :ilol:


here (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8398&stc=1)
nice signature i like ur style me too milan im always a supporter

KhRiS
29-05-2005, 17:02
................... :5dito: .........................

Stezagud
30-05-2005, 10:36
i made that :cool:

Do you see the stutter in it? its because im crap at using flash :D

rae
30-05-2005, 10:40
Ste, can you make another one for me... :D with Inter, Juve and Lpool logos :D

Stezagud
30-05-2005, 11:00
i'll try :D

I made that one nearly 2 years ago and i've forgotten how exactly i did it, i did make one like it for Euro 2004 but nothing since then :rolleyes:

Bigsheva
30-05-2005, 17:00
I'm sorry Stezagud
but Ididnt that you made it
I thought that I'm the first one who has it

KhRiS
30-05-2005, 17:23
:ilol: , Back to my earlier post LOL.

Stezagud
31-05-2005, 09:18
I'm sorry Stezagud
but Ididnt that you made it
I thought that I'm the first one who has it


thats ok mate, im quite happy for anyone to use it :D