PDA

View Full Version : SfondoRui


SfondoRui
15-06-2005, 12:20
Ciao Tutti,

My name is Gilles De Clerck and i'm from Belgium and - Sempre Rossonero -
I'm 14 years old en i have a site about AC Milan (www.acmilanforzamilan.com (http://www.acmilanforzamilan.com)

He's still under construction, but de homepage and the forum are already there. (Forum (http://www.acmilanforzamilan.com/Forum_ACMFM)

MILAN L'E UN GRAND MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

:5schal: :5schal: :5schal:

Dr Milano
15-06-2005, 12:22
Ciao Tutti,

My name is Gilles De Clerck and i'm from Belgium and - Sempre Rossonero -
I'm 14 years old en i have a site about AC Milan (www.acmilanforzamilan.com (http://www.acmilanforzamilan.com)

He's still under construction, but de homepage and the forum are already there. (Forum (http://www.acmilanforzamilan.com/Forum_ACMFM)

MILAN L'E UN GRAND MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

:5schal: :5schal: :5schal:oh well im still youngest im 13 welcome dude enjoy yer stay

Dr Milano
15-06-2005, 12:23
:5ok: Ciao Tutti,

My name is Gilles De Clerck and i'm from Belgium and - Sempre Rossonero -
I'm 14 years old en i have a site about AC Milan (www.acmilanforzamilan.com (http://www.acmilanforzamilan.com)

He's still under construction, but de homepage and the forum are already there. (Forum (http://www.acmilanforzamilan.com/Forum_ACMFM)

MILAN L'E UN GRAND MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

:5schal: :5schal: :5schal:oh well im still youngest im 13 welcome dude enjoy yer stay :devs: :devs: :devs: :55angel: :fright: :3band: :5ok: :5ok:

rae
15-06-2005, 15:12
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: mate. Enjoy yer stay.

KhRiS
15-06-2005, 19:22
Welcome to MM, i see the future base of Milan Fan Club here. :devs:

ACMILAN1983
16-06-2005, 07:50
welcome :)

Gio-mania
16-06-2005, 12:37
Welcome…………

Dil dil
16-06-2005, 23:38
welcome to this wonderful forum
I may be will visit your Milan site

Dr Milano
20-06-2005, 15:25
welcome to this wonderful forum
I may be will visit your Milan site
NO NUMBER 1 AC MILAN FAN = EVERY AC MILAN FAN THATS RIGHT :devs: