PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Loris aka thanatos


Nadir
23-06-2005, 16:36
Hi there,
just wanted to introduce to everyone here a friend of mine from the OLD OLD soccer-l mailing list days. Yah for those of you old enough to remember, we were once [email protected] or something. It's where Milanmania first gave birth as a conception in Jan's mind. Anyway, I digress.

One of the most knowledgable people in that list about all things AC Milan was Lorisi. He's huge on statistics and would remember things about the old Milan that most of us would have no clue about. His nickname here is now thanatos. I know that Mehdi (aka Benny from the old days) will remember him too.


So please, let's give a warm welcome to Loris.

And yes, I will concede he is the only one here is more passionate about Milan than I am. ;)

:3band:

Willdie
23-06-2005, 17:15
Ok then...hey there thanatos hope you like it here

Nadir
29-06-2005, 00:01
where are you loris? lol

ilgenio
29-06-2005, 09:18
Professor Magnani has registered at MM? :happy:

He is one of the very few posters (besides Luciano aka Diavolo) on MM who has seen the great Rivera in action, and I've been a great fan of his posts, often than not knowledgeable, since the RSS days on usenet :proud: (Benny aka Mehdi will be familiar with RSS ;)) and the mailinglist pre-Milanmania.

Welcome Loris (thanatos) :cool:

PS: I do have a huge statistical database of Milan & Milan players, but when it comes to the detail stats, Professor Loris is the man :star:

Nadir
29-06-2005, 11:11
yep. i agree. one of the best posters of all time on all milan forums in existence ;) i take pride in having tracked him down and personally invited him here hehe.

ACMILAN1983
29-06-2005, 16:10
Welcome Loris :)

I'm still waiting to see you post though :confused: