PDA

View Full Version : Back in Town


Sputnik Monroe
24-06-2005, 09:52
Boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, i am back after a long long time
It is natural that most of you just dont remember me.
I use to be round here as Stelios.
You could say i was a little bit too lazy over the past few..well, years but i m really glad to be back

Milan Sempre Milan

Henrik
24-06-2005, 10:50
Welcome back dude :)

Reza
24-06-2005, 11:31
Welcome back to MM

ACMILAN1983
24-06-2005, 14:28
wb, i'm sure many here will be glad to see some of the older members returning :)

Dr Milano
25-06-2005, 08:47
Boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, i am back after a long long time
It is natural that most of you just dont remember me.
I use to be round here as Stelios.
You could say i was a little bit too lazy over the past few..well, years but i m really glad to be back

Milan Sempre Milan
ok u dont know me cause i only joined a bit ago like a month ago welcome back anyway dudeeeee

adelina
25-06-2005, 09:11
welcome back to MM :wow:

Dr Milano
25-06-2005, 16:08
welcome back to MM :wow:i have more posts than u :5nana: :kap: 300 odd i have a lot i know

Susi
26-06-2005, 08:57
Well Dr Milano, have you ever heard about the meaning of "Spamming"? :)

No offence, but are you on a "I have to post more then other MM-Member-competition" or something like that?
I just came online and I saw, that you were the last one, who had replied really in every forum/sections here on MM :rolleyes:

In my opinion its not necessary to give your 2 cents to mostly every thread and topic here on MM, especially when your 2 cents are not more then lol :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: or something like that. :rolleyes:

Because I find that personally pretty annoying.

Susi
26-06-2005, 08:59
Oh and welcome back Stelios :) :wave:

KhRiS
26-06-2005, 09:29
Welcome Back Stelios.

Dr Milano
26-06-2005, 11:15
Well Dr Milano, have you ever heard about the meaning of "Spamming"? :)

No offence, but are you on a "I have to post more then other MM-Member-competition" or something like that?
I just came online and I saw, that you were the last one, who had replied really in every forum/sections here on MM :rolleyes:

In my opinion its not necessary to give your 2 cents to mostly every thread and topic here on MM, especially when your 2 cents are not more then lol :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: or something like that. :rolleyes:

Because I find that personally pretty annoying. :5dito: ok i do not do that i just love posting join my forum adress at bottom

Kui
26-06-2005, 11:20
:rr30: :ilol: :clap: :5130: :ilol: :5horse: :ilol: :nana:


Amen. Not too polite to compete with this venerable site of Mianmania.

Dr Milano
26-06-2005, 11:23
:rr30: :ilol: :clap: :5130: :ilol: :5horse: :ilol: :nana:


Amen. Not too polite to compete with this venerable site of Mianmania.
hey susi im adding u on my yahoo not msn yahoo ok come online

Susi
26-06-2005, 11:25
:5dito: ok i do not do that i just love posting join my forum adress at bottom

Sorry, but you do that....sometimes, but at least you do :D

Dr Milano
26-06-2005, 11:29
Sorry, but you do that....sometimes, but at least you do :Dok come on yahoo ive added u

Susi
26-06-2005, 11:29
hey susi im adding u on my yahoo not msn yahoo ok come online

Fine, but for me still no reason to do that :dontkn:

Dr Milano
26-06-2005, 11:31
Fine, but for me still no reason to do that :dontkn:okkk but u arent on yet

Dr Milano
26-06-2005, 11:32
okkk but u arent on yet
my add is [email protected]

Susi
26-06-2005, 11:35
okkk but u arent on yet

again fine that you added me to your yahoo but I am not interested :dontkn:

Dr Milano
26-06-2005, 11:37
again fine that you added me to your yahoo but I am not interested :dontkn:
oh ok :sun: :p286:

Susi
26-06-2005, 11:52
Theres always the PN Option :dontkn:

Sputnik Monroe
27-06-2005, 02:23
thanks for the welcome.
now..where are the beers?